The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
I love this bar (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
I love this bar (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
I love this bar (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
I love this bar (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
I love this bar (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
I love this bar (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
I love this bar (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
I love this bar (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
I love this bar (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
I love this bar (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
I love this bar (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
I love this bar (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
I love this bar (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI love this bar (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barI love this bar (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
I love this bar (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI love this bar (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barI love this bar (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I love this bar (open)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I love this bar (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: I love this bar (open)

Post by Arcana July 14th 2013, 3:48 pm

The change within the guy seemed almost immediate, as he downed a drink and then another one, something that both interested and confused Sean. He then excused himself and made his way tot he dance floor, and the Braden guy said something about the whole shadowy whip incident and then made his way to the dance floor, leaving Sean alone at the bar with what looked like a rather annoyed barkeep. Sean glashed a smile to him and then jumped to his feet, making his way to a dance floor full of people dancing, and a pair of eyes set upon him. A very familiar set to be precise, and they made their way to Sean without a moment of hesitation. ”So Sean, what brings you to a club like this?”

”Wasn't expecting to see you here.” He said raising an eyebrow. True Brandon Hale was likely to go to a bar like this more often than Sean was, but he usually didn't run into the blonde that often. ”Well this is a club and I seem to be alone, so do you want to like dance or something?”

”I guess so.” He noted coyly, and well they danced in the fashion that most people dance in a club. Like hormone crazed teens on ecstasy, and drunk; a sight to see really. With that done they made their way abck to the bar, glistening with sweat and both somewhat tired, though Sean was morose.

”two drinks for me and my friend here.” and that was what they got.

”So whos the angry looking guy?”Brandon whispered into Seans ear.

”His names Braden or something, I think he has a total crush on that guy dancing on the floor.”

”That one? Can't blame him, he is hot as fuck.”

”And they call me a whore.” They then quit their whispering and drank their drinks.

Last edited by Titan on July 18th 2013, 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 15th 2013, 1:21 am

What the Hell was he doing? He had a girlfriend and he had absolutely no reason to be doing THIS with a stranger. When He wished to be a normal kid he never meant basically trying to have sex with clothes on. He walked off the dance floor and he was obviuously regretting everythign he had done out there. Unfortunately he couldn't blame this on alcohol because Ethereal energy prevents him from getting as wasted as he would like. He walked back to the bar tender and nodded. The gruffy guy was pretty nice, despite the whole I.D incident. Zel kept putting them away, one after another, after another. Anyone else in the world would have gotten the effect that Zell was so desperatly looking for. He just wanted to forget. Forget that he was dying, forget that he was going to leave the world and his name would simply fade into darkness.

"Hey, a bird dropeed this off." A bouncer said, handing Zell a small powercell. Zell smiled as he read the note. Shara never forgot, even when he did. He pulled up his sleeve and exposed the A.V.A.T.A.R, where he pressed the blue button. The alien machienry opened and a rusting and melted tungstan platnum energy cell fumed and smoked as Zell ripped itr out, dropping the hot thing on the table as it was glowing with a strange light. Zell placed the other cell in it's place. These cells were able to attract some of the ethereal energy and delay the process of his impending doom. Once one was fiulled it would begin to melt and decay into rusting carconagetic metal like the one on the bar now. Zell grabbed it, being immune to the energy and smiled at the bartender who just shrugged and went back to his job. One of these power cells , no bigger than a cellphone battery, with thise energy was able to power New York city in it's prime for twelve hours straight. This shit was INSIDE HIM, so that explains his hypractivity and his need for little sleep. Zell looked around, he saw Braden, and he saw that Sean guy with some other guy.

"Nice watch, how's it work?" someone asked as they wrenched Zell's arm behind his back. Zell could feel the man trying to access the A.V.A.T.A.R and it reacted by showing a bunch of Error signs in his field of vision. Zell groaned and looked at the glass to see three other people in the reflection.

"If you wanted to play, you should have just said so." Zell said. The A.V.A.T.A.R sent out a sdmall propulsiion blast, just to knock the guy away. Once the guy was a foot back, ZXell torned around and smashed a bottle across his face. One down, three to go.

Last edited by Zell Atterrius on July 15th 2013, 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I love this bar (open) - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2013, 2:37 pm

So midget took interest in a different guy? Good. Zell was out of his league, and Zell had a girlfriend if I remember Braden found himself biting his lower lip as he was scanning the area. He was still looking for Zell. He left the hot mess of bodies and went back to the seat he was in before following the smaller guy out there. Braden dropped his head onto the counter. With a sigh and a churning Iin his stomach he began to slowly hate himself. He had to do something about this. Even if he was branded a freak for it. He noticed Zell back uo at the bar. Some big guy handed him something and left. I'm gonna do it. Just gonna walk up and- nah man. Shit. I can walk up tona chick and have her in bed in ten minutes but just thinking about talkin to this kid makes me all jelly.Da fuck is this!? Is he the Poison Ivy of the real world? The fuck is wrong with me!? He cursed as he punched his knee. He decided to let it go. He only wanted to get away from the kid. That was until he was bend over the counter with his wrist twisted behind him. Four guys older than me surrounding the poor kid and one thinks he can get away with bending him...oh god no. Braden shook the thought from his mind. That was the first though he'd ever had like that...regarding another guy. This was just fucking wonderful.
Braden ran over and slid, kicking the legs from under the man closest to him. He couldn't let himself get to out of hand or he'd look like he was pretty accustomed to beating the snot outta kids like these. Once the man he kicked to the ground was on his level he used a quick jab to the trachea to shut him up. He was going to make these bastards pay, even if it wasn't their fault he was feeling so odd. This Zell kid HAD to be superhuman.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 17th 2013, 1:54 am

Sean may have not noticed what was coming, but Brandon saw it as soon as the guy made his move towards the young guy that had only recently made his way from the dance floor, having replaced his watches battery with another. He could have done something about those guys, but then again when you could turn a persons face into paste with a back hand; things like that were not encouraged. Soon enough though, a fight had broken out and Sean knew that he would have to get involved, seeing as a certain hale had no intentions of doing so. ”Four against two? That looks a little uneven.” Sean noted out loud and then he was in motion, moving too fast for most of the people in the club to keep track of, and with full force he slammed a fist across on of the guys faces. That was one of them down and with a dwift kick to the gut, he had two down.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 17th 2013, 1:41 pm

Apparently Zell left a good impression on certain people. He smirked at the four people laid out and he hopped back onto the stool. He eyed up Sean. If Zell's mind hadn't been as keen and strong as it was he wouldn't have been able to keep track of him. Then he looked at Braden and chuckled. The guy could fight, something Zell wished he learned a bit more of.
Ethereal Toxicity approaching lethal levels. Rerouting nanite functions. Purging initiated. The A.V.A.T.A.R said. Zell slammed his A.V.A.T.A.R off the bar and smiled. He looked between the two of them.
"So...I don't suppose either of you are going to buy that is my ringtone huh? He chuckled to himself. He looked back and nodded to the bouncers who took the four Iidiots out to meet an ambulance."I'm thinking we need a change of scenery....since the authorities will be here in a couple minutes and I don't exactly like this attention. You guys wanna come? There's a ton of space so if you want to bring your friend the invites there too. I just figured that with all the recent meta human hate the last thingi want is you guys in trouble for helping me." Zell offered. Playing 'Normal' was offically out of the question now. But that didn't mean he couldn't have fun...just not here. The Authorities were still a little mad at him for getting his roommate off scott free by out smarting them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 17th 2013, 9:18 pm

Midget actually managed to move faster than Braden, which made him seriously reconsider starting a fight with the guy. Nah, Braden would still kick his ass. Not really though, It probably wouldn't impress Zell to beat up a guy who just helped him. Zelly just jumped back up onto the stool and was grinning like dopey from Snow White. Braden couldn't help but notice he was looking at Sean, and that pissed him off almost immediately. His face probably was blank, but anyone who was good at reading people would have seen it. But the second Zell's eyes went on him he smirked at him and nodded. He was wondering what to say, what do you say after that? If he asked if he was okay he might think he was calling him weak, or if he doesn't ask then it seems like he doesn't care. Zell just started laughing lightly which sort of broke the ice for Braden to join in a little. Braden looked at Sean and nodded. Zell was cool with him, so Braden would have to be cool with him to. He was only doing this on a trial run though. If Midget hurt Bradeon or Zell in any way he'd have shadow on him faster than he was on Zell.
"Nice moves." He said trying to make some form of peace with midget. He then thought about it and realized that if this guy was a mind reader he woulldn't make any peace by continuing to call him midget. Zell's little wrist watch thingy actually began talking. Something about toxicity and lethal blah-blah-blah. Braden was smart enough to think on his feet, but not very good with math and science. Zell threw his wrist into the counter top and kept on looking like Dopey as he looked back and forth between Sean and Braden.
"Only reason I'm not buying it is 'cuz I'm broke." He said trying to get Zell to laugh or giggle again. Zell brought up the fact about cops and Braden just didnt want to get arrested because then he might need to jump on a watch-dog website or something for metahumans. The way the metas were treadted it wouldn't surprise him if families wanted to leave their kids with child molesters rather then metahumans. Especially with the ones with scary powers like controling the dark. "I'm down ta hang some. What about you and your pal there?" He asked. What he really wanted to say was 'nah they fine, lets go!' But that might not leave the best impression.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 19th 2013, 11:28 pm

Sean found his attention slightly drawn to what sounded like something about toxins and them reaching lethal levels, which originated from that strange device of Zells. He really didn't think it was a ring tone to begin with, but then again Sean was not the type to intrude on another persons privacy, unless it caught his interest enough; this not being one of those things. That Braden guy said something, though what it was for the most part was lost upon Sean. ”Can't say I really bought it.” Sean agreed resting his head upon his left palm, head dully aching , though from what he could not tell. Still, he knew that staying at the club would not do him any good when the police came along and even with Brandon’s influence, it would do little if those guys were too seriously injured.

”Yeah, I think we better get going. It wouldn't look that good on me if I got my ass thrown in jail.

”And I thought you would do so great in jail.' The blonde was only mildly amused..

”So we can leave whenever you and dopey are ready.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 20th 2013, 12:53 am

"Great. Let's go. I can fit five." Zell said as he walked out, leading the others to the car across the street into the full parking lot. Zell looked into the large car and tried to figure out where his trusty Atrificial intelligence platform was. Not that these guys needed to know that. As far as they were concerned he was a normal person. He was in a fully functional human body after all.
       "Oi Zell!" The irish accent came. Low and behold the golden and brown shaggy haired twin was running out of the convenient store and across the road. The human platform for Niall was basicaly a more 'masculine' twin of Zell with that surfer boy look. The irish voice however sounded different, even when Zell slipped into his own irish accent.
       "Hey. Guys this is my bud Niall, Niall this is Sean, Braden and...I never got your name pal, sorry." Zell said looking to Brandon. Zell snapped his fingers and the sides of the car opened up revealing two sections. The driving section where Zell plus one would be, and the back where the rest would be. The back was well set up for luxury and to accomodate four people comfortably. with top of the line accomodatins. Zell at this point was done acting normal, until he saw Niall looking at him funny. Nialls eyes shot to Brandon quickly.
      "No." Zell hissed quietly as he sat down into the drivers seat. The pressure on the seat activated the touch settings and the display board on the window. The passabger seat brought up a GPS and a television on the windshield for whomever was sitting there. Zell looked out to the rest of them and tried to see who was sitting where. Zell glanced at the passanger and smirked before driving off.
     "You're probably the most closed-minded one here. I'm tellin ye  just disect him a sec " Niall said to me. I looked in the rearview mirror to see if he was talking to me or TO me. Judging at how he was trying to get to know everyone and sharing in the laughs, he assumed it was through the pseudo-telepathic bond they shared.
    "Says the A.I modeled after my brain patterns." I thought back to him
    "Hey, I was just saying."
    "You are an A.I. not a V.I. you can do whatever you want, but don't think I'm going to pck up after your mess, TWIN"

"So where to, any ideas?" Zell asked, looking in the rearview mirror again.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 20th 2013, 11:42 pm

Apparenly Zell must have an S.U.V or something because he can fit five. There's only four of them, so him fitting five is a good thing. He lead the way out to the parking lot and he led them to a large car, that was super weird looking, but still pretty neat. It was a sleek silver wth black tinted windshields and techy lights in the front. The youngest member of the group was looking in the window, as if looking for something, Braden just hoped he wasn't intending to steal this car. There was a really thick accent calling out for Zell and Braden turned around to look. It wasn't anything special or nothing, until this new guy got close. Braden's jaw dropped when he saw a slightly different looking Zell with a bit more of a mop on top. 'Twins? I swear if I wake up here inna sec I'm gonna kill someone! Braden thought to himself, looking at the nearly identical pair.
The introductins were passed around and it turns out this guy with the thick accent was Niall, and he was one of Zell's friends. Zell then introduced Sean, then him, then he stumbled over the last guy joining them. It made Braden realize he didn't know jack about this guy either. He didn't care at the moment either, Zell had a twin. This was intense, and oddly uncomfortable for him. This had honeslty never happened before. He brushed it off and shook Niall's hand as Zell snapped his fingers and the doors lifted up. This guy was seriously not normal. Braden wasn't bothered though. He wasn't normal as it is and even more abnormal since he met Zell tonight.
This place was a damn dreram come true. Braden could live out of a place like this! There were televisions, a refrigerator and computers for entertainment withe the best white leather seats. Then the passanger seat had a windshield Braden could touch andf do stuff with. He needed the front seat, so he could play with that windshield. Also sitting next to Zell was bound to be fun and full of oppertunity.
"Shotgun boi!" Braden shouted excited as he walked around to the passanger seat of this ultra sweet ride! HE hopped in with Zell and nodded at him. "This is sweet man, how'd you get this?" He asked casually, trying to star conversation and hopefully find a common ground of convo. The rest of the people in the back were talking, and Braden chimed in when he could. The question of where to go popped up, and he almost said something, but he didn't thunk any of the places he knew would be very open to the others particular interests. "I got nothin man, I'm nat even from this town."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 23rd 2013, 2:10 am

”Nice, thats an interesting ride.” Brandon Hale noted to himself as him and Sean followed the two males towards the rather interesting looking car, probably something that only those with insane amounts of money could afford.

”Thats putting it mildly.” Sean noted noticing the appearance of the double of Zells, though his accent was very sharp. If anymore of these twists kept popping up, perhaps Sean would have to be looking out for Aaron before long. While it didn't seem likely the Hale family leader would be out in this part of town, Sean was sure he would find a way to appear; if only to annoy Sean more.

”My name is Brandon.” He said supplying them with a name, instead of a broken jaw like he was debating. All of them made their way into the car, which was actually much nicer in side than the eccentric exterior suggested; which was a lot. Brandon chose one of the seats and relaxed, legs sprawled and arms resting on the back of the seat. While Sean sat more conservatively, with arms crossed tightly over his chest and legs slightly crossed.

Then something seemed to move around in Brandons pocket, a small orb of earthen material with strange markings carved into it, and in a moment it turned into a strange insecticide golem and climbed out. The thing crawled up his shoulder, and perched there like a sort of bired, making no noise but the strange antennae flickered about. ”So you brought that with you?”

”Yeah, this is my latest golem. Small but I think its pretty cute.” Brandon said with a small measure of pride within the creation. Sean would leave that Braden guy to his pointless pursuit. He could tell the guy had an interest within thee guy driving, but Sean would keep his mouth shut; let him learn for himself.

”I could invite you to my house, but I doubt the family would very much appreciate any unexpected visitors.” Brandon noted.

”Sounds like a perfect idea to me. I'm sure Aaron would love visitors and wheres that Hale hospitality?” Sean rested back against the seat, the feeling of the nether sparse within the car and that was how he liked it.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 23rd 2013, 5:00 pm

Zell didn't like this Brandon guy, he seemed a bit too…edgy perhaps. Given the chance to start over again he’d try to get along with him, but something was off. Some people hit it off…some people get it on…Zell and Brandon just dropped the whole friggin thing entirely. Zell noticed Niall taking a real interest in the floating thing called a 'Golem'. Zell could see through Niall's vision through his left eye, another of the many beautiful things with the A.V.A.T.A.R. Technology was the pinnacle of progress. There was no other way to advance; all other routes lead to a path of stagnation or total backslide. This was just wonderful running into a ‘magic’ individual, especially with his inability to control himself. He simply kept on driving, his focus was constantly being interrupted by an ominous feeling, like something bad was going to happen, and no matter how much he wished it wouldn’t he knew that his feelings were rarely wrong. Perhaps this could be one of the rare events?

”That’s neat!” Niall said to Brandon, genuinely intrigued by the little thing.

Niall, goddamn it leave that guy alone.
Hmmmm no, no I don’t think I’m gonna do that.
You know what, do whatever you want, I’m severing the connection now. Go, have fun and do whatever you want. Zell thought, then he noticed himself growl a little he quickly passed it off as trying to clear his throat. He severed the A.I’s access into his mind and that was the end of that. Niall was a free-spirited idiot. Zell often times wondered if maybe He was the A.I and maybe accidently took over the consciousness, as Zell was calculating, calm and disciplined. The A.I was free spirited, easily excited and was the biggest fan of indulgence. He gets in that mobile platform and the next thing you know he’s more a normal boy than Zell was, and it genuinely pissed Zell off. Zell tried so hard to be normal, and he couldn’t do it, but to Niall…an ARTIFICIAL Intelligence it came second nature.

”Niall…down boy.” Zell said, the voice made Niall’s eyes widen for a second. Niall just blew it off and went back to talking with Sean and Brandon.

”So how’s a stick in the mud like Zell end up in good company like you?” Niall asked trying to use his usual charm. Tonight was going to end rough for either Niall or Zell, and it wasn’t exactly sure which yet.

”So, what brings you to Chicago?” He quizzed Braden. He kept his eyes on the road but looked over to smile occasionally and then to the rearview mirror occasionally to make sure Niall was behaving. Zell began to wonder what Niall had met by the word ‘dissect’ earlier. In fact it was rather troubling, especially considering that Niall was favoring Brandon, enough at lease for Niall to go against Zell’s request. ”Sean if you want to punch him feel free, it’s not like he can really feel it.” Zell offered up to Sean, smirking at the rearview.  Niall had a dramatized look of hurt then gave puppy dog eyes, Zell just sighed and chuckled looking back to the road.

”Zell you’re just jealous!” Niall said trying to tease Zell. Zell rolled his eyes and looked at Braden.

”Can you take the wheel a sec?” He asked. He hoped the answer was yes, because he tapped the chair and it pivoted ninety degrees to the left, letting Zell stand up. He cleared hid throat, causing Niall to freeze.

”Oh good you came back, look at that.” Niall pointed to the golem.

”Oh no, I saw it. It’s a cute little thing. I came back here for a reason though….. first, Do we have a final verdict on where we’re going? Second, where am I dropping you off at?” Zell asked. Niall played it off like it was nothing.

”Awe, I like these guys though!” Niall groaned. What he was really saying was in code. “You’re not getting rid of me” what Zell wasn’t sure about was if it was because Naill had taken to Sean, and more specifically, Brandon…or if it was because Niall obviously knew that Zell was in one of ‘those moods’.

Hearing the planned destination Zell got back to his driving seat and took over again. He had to fight the urge to snap his fingers and kick Niall’s biosynthetic ass out of the car. Niall was annoying. Primarily because he WAS Zell, just a different part of him, and everything that he did irritated Zell. True that Niall’s actions shouldn’t reflect Zell, but there was still that thought lingering deep down that Niall’s choices would come back to bite him some day. In truth every decision Niall made, Zell wished would be a decision that aligned exactly to what Zell would do. Business wise this was true, it was a perfect match and Niall was a hell of a C.E.O. But when Zell dies, Niall will be the stand in. He will be called Zell, he will be known as Zell. So If the real Zell wasn’t in a relationship, and then suddenly he’s sleeping around like Niall, there would be suspicions, and then Zell’s condition would be brought to light.

”Here.” Zell said, finally having calmed himself down as he pulled into their destination.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 23rd 2013, 10:15 pm

Braden had no idea what those guys were doing back there, and he didn’t really care. He was just content to be up front. The whole twin’s thing was enough to take the adventure out of him. Zell was treating his twin like a little hyperactive puppy, but he was kind of acting like one. Braden had to admit, this Niall guy had a bit more of an outgoing personality, but something told Braden that Zell had one down in there too. He just had to bring it out. Braden suddenly had a one on one conversation going after Zell asked him why he was there.
”College mostly. I’m on a scholarship for baseball and basketball, but I need to get a little smarter.” Braden said, tripping over a couple of his words because he was already thinking ahead. ”What about you? No fair, I wanna punch ‘em, kiddin boi-o!” Braden said to Niall with a smile. Niall shot back at Zell and I was a little lost, what exactly did Zell have to be jealous about?
Zell suddenly just up and left asking Braden to take the wheel. Braden shot over into his seat, only to find that Zell was just trying to figure out where we were actually headed. Zell got back into he set and took over.
”So…uh…what’s the deal boi, you okay I mean?” Braden asked, seeing the obvious look of growing irritation on his crush’s face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 27th 2013, 6:44 pm

Nial seemed like the only one trying to make any form of real conversation, while Zell seemed far too serious for his own good and Braden had a sort of dog in heat look in his nervous eyes. Brandon on the other hand seemed to be enjoying the attention, and it could be seen in his shit eating grin, white flashing like pearls. 'Thanks, its not the most complex thing i've made but I like it. Mostly I just use him to play pranks on people, funny ones to be exact.” The small golem crawled along his shoulder and closer to the one known as Niall, seeming to sniff with nonworking feelers before returning to Brandon.

”I don't think we have decided on where we're going.” Sean noted resting his head on one hand, watching everyone interact as he simply sat. However Brandon had likely already told them where he wanted to go and it wouldn't be long until they drove up on the spot. In fact they were there before anyone knew it, the large mansion seeming to rise from around the hill, with immaculate white walls and forbidding iron fences; though the gate opened wide for them. It seemed like Aaron was expecting them, and that was not in the least surprising. In fact Sean could see the blonde waiting on the mansions stairs for them, probably with the usual annoyed expression.

”Well look who it is.” Brandon noted with a wry smirk,

'Look who it is indeed.” Sean found his door opening itself and the blond eas already there, a slimer version of Brandon with well kept hair and a serious exression.

”Out on the town again I see.”

”Babe I...”

”Out with my brother too....and who are your friends?” He looked to Zell, Braden and Niall who were likely confused as to who this strange blonde was, and why he seemed so serious.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 27th 2013, 10:30 pm

"are you okay?"
Zell had never....never heard those words before. That practically shattered his heart. IT made him realize in one split second that his life was not normal. How many seventeen year old kids are forced to run companies, let alone ones that are tycoons on a global level? How many kids are terminally ill at seventeen but still fighting to keep themselves alive? How many seventeen year old kids are forced to go day in and day out having to fight meta humans and risk their lives for the safety of an entire city? But somehow, in all of this…this was the first time anyone had ever asked him "Are you okay?" Niall may have been an A.I, and not connected to Zell through the A.V.A.T.A.R anymore, but he stopped, almost as if he could feel the tension shift and dissipate. Niall smiled, he didn't hear what Braden said, and he honestly didn't care. But whatever Braden said was enough to crack that outer shell that Zell spent years developing.

They had arrived at the upper-class address that had been given to Zell and with a snap of his fingers the doors opened. Zell hopped out and lung a shoulder over Zell and began walking with him , stealing glances at Sean and Brandon every chance he could. Zell mentally groaned and let the issue drop. Truth be told he and Niall really weren't that different. Had Zell not been terminal and forced to be so serious he probably would have latched on to anyone around. Zell smiled at Brandon and nodded at him, almost like an apology for earlier. It didn't matter what this guy thought, but in truth Zell was a guest at their house. Niall broke away for a second to go back to the car and retrieve something. Zell took the moment to look the house over, and he was honestly impressed. A Blonde man with a rather serious expression walked down from the immaculate manor and met them at the car. After a quick exchange with Sean and Brandon, Zell had already been able to tell that Brandon was obviously a sibling. Zell’s memory was nigh perfect, he already knew that this was Aaron Hale, he had seen him at various charity events, galas and the like. Zell had never truly taken the time to meet the gentleman; however it was probably for the better, as he now apparently showed up at his house with his brother. Also most likely his significant other or something like that, since the word ‘babe’ came out of Sean’s mouth. Niall ran up next to Zell and Braden, eyeing over Aaron. Zell shot him a warning glare through the corner of his eyes. Zell stepped forward and offered out a hand.
”Mr.Hale, long time no see.” Zell said as if he were greeting a colleague. ”Zell Atterrius.” He said, to ensure that Aaron would recall the name. Zell stepped back to see that Niall at a bit of attention as well. At least he had that down, when in the company of a business man you need good posture. Unfortunately Zell was constantly a business man, he had no idea what ‘Fun’ was. Niall was sure to change that though. There was a type of Alcohol that went straight into Zell’s blood, it was the only alcohol that was guaranteed to knock a mortal on their ass ten seconds flat from a single drop. For Zell, it took a can on it and ten minutes. He waited slowly siphoned it into Zell’s thermos, the one he normally carried his water in, and the handed Zell the thermos with a smile and a nod.
”Mr.Hale, Niall, nice to see you again sir.” Niall offered up a nod. He began to wipe the sweat off his forehead before turning around at a slight sound. It was a cry of pain. Zell’s heartbeat picked up. ”Zelly, you don’t think tha-“
”Mr.Hale I hate to be insistant at the moment, however it’s not safe for you or your…family.” Zell asked, looking at Sean to make sure he was using the correct word. ”I’d like very much if you could take my associate Niall here and go into the house and stay there until the morning I would much appreciate it.” Zell said slapping his hands together as he went to turn around. Niall snatched his arm and glared at him.
”You’re out of your bleeding mind if you think I’m gonna let you face that thing alone!” Niall said. Zell looked back to him.
”Niall…I’m going to die. I don’t even have a year left. Every moment I’ve had, every memory…it’ll all be gone. I have nothing to live for…and that’s alright. If I die then so be it. But I’m not going to let this thing kill you or these people. I care too much about you, and these people are genuine good people. This is my final decision and I swear to the God that put me on this Earth…you don’t want to try and stop me. Go.” Zell whispered. His command was to go inside and take the others with him. Zell turned around and snickered as he began walking out towards the car. There was the hunger again. The Insatiable hunger and the unquenchable thirst. His chuckeling went from nervous, to sadistic and twisted in a heartbeat.
”Come on out you beautiful bastard!” As if on command there was a loud roar that sounded like the unholy offspring of a lion and a hawk. It pierced the ears and shattered the glass in Zell’s car. Suddenly from a tree there was a large black blur that shot behind the car and a low ominous growl. Within a second the creature lifted the massive car and threw it back towards the road, throwing it an amazing distance, smashing it into another car and causing a small wreck. The creature was now in plain sight, and he glared at Zell.

The creature was no less than sixteen feet long, eight feet tall with long limbs and a rather lean but muscled torso. It had a tail that was just a little more than half its lengths and the tail looked to be of a thin metal. The tail appeared to be several links all decreasing in size until it reached a deadly point. The links-like structure allowed the creature to bend it’s tail like a straw, able to make a total one-eighty without needing to worry about petty bone-structure or breaking cartilage. The creature had a ducky pale chest and belly to the belt line, one that matched the full moon overhead. The rest of it was black, leathery skin that was adorned with equally black scales. Its eyes looked like that of Zell’s except more monstrous and almond in physicality. It’s mouth was lined with rows of teeth, each row a different kind, the front row was like hypodermic needles, the second row was like shark teeth, and the third and final row were teeth that had never been observed before. They were curved perfectly to go around one’s jugular, but the tooth was serrated on every side, and upon being submerged into something the tooth actually swelled maximizing the damages. An entire third row of that shit. Zell snarled in his mind. The creature’s eyes narrowed and it looked around. Zell could follow its logic. The sheer color of this thing was perfect camouflage, but lights made it a bit harder to hide. The creature growled. It leapt with blinding speed and perched on a street lamp. It snaked its tail around, piercing the light and ultimately darkening the area. It leapt to the next one, and the next one. Zell growled as he looked around. His eyes glowing, and the creature’s eyes glowing.

”So how does it feel? Hw does it feel to be…oh so…imperfect?” Zell found himself snickering as he tormented the creature, but not even Zell realized that he wasn’t Zell anymore. He looked the same, but he was different. The creature’s head shot back, almost as if it were shocked at Zell’s comment about being imperfect. Its eyes narrowed and it lunged at Zell.
OOC:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 28th 2013, 7:18 pm

Braden was out of the loop here. Zell just went blank, looking mad and sad after he was asked the last question. Braden started to think that Zell was a little bit of a basket case. Well it's not like Braden was the most normal either, here we was a straight guy crushing on another straight guy. Zell was kinda like a girl is some senses. He nags Niall like one at least.
They pulled up to this real nice place and it didn't help Braden's loop problem. He'd never been to such a nice house before and with th way Zell was acting to this Mr.Hale dude it was a little to formal for his normal life. Braden stuck by Niall in attempts to keep more 'hidden' from this well dressed guy that Zell apparently knew. Braden tapped Niall while they were back at the car.
"Hey, what's up with him?" Braden asked. Niall just smiled and poured some alcohol into a canister and walking away. Braden smiled at the thought of Zell not being so stiff and lost in thought. They crept back in and Niall introduced himself and it was Braden's turn. Braden didn't even look like he belonged here. His ballcap was up a little he held out his hand after Niall. "Braden, nice ta meet ya."
Zell and Niall got all secret and was whispering stuff right after Zell announced something about insisting they went into the house. Braden was glad that these guys offered up their house and all, but Braden didn't trust this Sean guy. There was just something about him that made Braden creeped out or maybe even afraid. Besides it's hard to get to know people when they are getting away from you. Zell shouted out for a beautiful bastard and it really confused Braden. That was until a weird mosnter from a horrer movie picked up the car and threw it. It started to jump around and take out lights.
"Hey thanks....killing you is gonna be so much easier." Braden said as he contemplated using his powers. Then he looked at Niall. "Go grab him and bring him back here!" The creature lunghed for Zell and Braden used his shadow manipulation to grab the creatures tail and pull it back so it would get distracted. Braden looked around, eyeing up the little fighting grounds. Tons of shadow means tons of badass possibilities
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 28th 2013, 7:56 pm

”Mr. Atterius, I never thought I would have the....erm pleasure.” Aaron let his glare fall over Sean, who only smiled weakly at him, like a teenager caught sneaking out. All he could do was smile and hope Aaron wasn't going to make him hear it later, when they were alone and Sean was in need.”I hope Sean hasn't inconvenienced you, as well as my twin. I know he can be quite the handful.” Aaron noted crossing disappointed arms over his chest Without even having to be told to, Sean stepped out of the vehicle and stood by Aaron and Brandon followed shortly afterwards.

”Its a pleasure to meet you Niall. As for my family, I think its better that you do not worry about their saftey, seeing that I would worry more about whatever it is.” What he said was pointed, like a dagger almost. He had already felt the touch of the things thoughts, and they were filled with hatred and pain, one that could drive a person insane of forced to listen to them for too long. In fact, it seemed like the beast was actually tapping into his mental linkand corrupting him. This thing was something that he felt he could not kill, and perhaps Sean was one of the only people here that could perform such a task. ”Brandon lets leave this to them.”

”Aaron I..”

”Do not argue with me. I will not have another of my siblings dead.” There was no arguing with him now, and he knew that. They would leave Sean and the others to deal with the monster that had sprung out of nowhere.Its tail lashed violently, with force that could rip through flesh like wet paper and Sean knew that one hit would mean the end of him; this would have to be a quick job. In fact the beast had already attacked Zell, moving at a speed that even Sean found blazing and aiming to rip his throat out. The attempt was thwarted however by Bradens quick thinking, as he had one of his shadow whips lash out and slow the thing down for a moment; long enough for Sean to get a strike ready.

Nether rose off of him like a black aura, a tint of red standing out against the black abyss that seemed to radiate pure death. Black chains of nether lashed out at the inhuman creature, with enough strength to hold down all but the most powerful of beings, aiming to latch around its neck and drag it down;choking the very life out of it
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top