The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
I love this bar (open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
I love this bar (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
I love this bar (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
I love this bar (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
I love this bar (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
I love this bar (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
I love this bar (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
I love this bar (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
I love this bar (open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
I love this bar (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
I love this bar (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
I love this bar (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
I love this bar (open) I_vote_lcapI love this bar (open) I_voting_barI love this bar (open) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I love this bar (open)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I love this bar (open) Empty I love this bar (open)

Post by Zell July 3rd 2013, 3:07 am

Zell walked into the club with his usual attire. He was wearing a sleeveless cotton black shirt that hugged him under his black leather jacket that thad a badass dragon biting it's tail on the back. Zell looked like he belonged in a gang more than at the desk of his company. It was the way he wanted it though. Zell made his way over to the bar and sat at on a stool. He shed off his jacket, letting his shoulders breath a bit. His bronzed skin turned pale under the blue lights, he looked around, trying to figure out if anyone had noticed him. He recently got some serious highlights in his dark brown hair and started to spike it up. He finally looked like a damn teenager, he had the look he wanted! He was tired of being the well cleaned up CEO or little rich punk who could silver-tongue his way out of any situation The Miami club was a total disaster, and he managed to swear off Miami clubs forever. He also swore to never drink around memberes of that particuar group again.
   "Can I see some I.D?" The bartender asked. Zell handed over his I.D and looked around casually. He had this entire thing down pat by now. The dumb bartender was going meantion him being under twenty-one, Zell was going to point out the different color on the 'Under twenty one until...' and tyhen the bartender would ask a cop and the cop would call HQ and it would be confirmed. This process alone made it so that Zell needed to reqest a drink an hour before he wanted it. "You're not twenty one kid, stay there while I-"
   "Yeah-uhmm, read the back." Zell said getting his knees onto the stool to bob and weave around, looking for anyone intersting. Finding no one he pouted like a bored little kid and hopped back down into the stool and placed an elbow on the bar and rested his chin on it. His green eyes scanned the bar top and he began huming to himself while the Bartender excused himself to make the call. Zell looked out at the danbce floor, seeing a ton of people grindign and other stuff Zell didn't get. That wasn't the fault of his upbringing really, Zell just really didn'ty get the appeal of having sex with your clothing on in public. Then again a ton of kids his agwe did stuff like this, so he might need to if he's forced to. The bartender finally came back and Zell smiled.
  "Sorry about that. You're one of a kind, Never seen it before." The Bartender said, still abit shocked. Zell jut gave his usual charming smile and shrugged it off. So what can I do ya for?" The bartender asked. Zell looked at the selection behind him, searching for very specific ingredients. He hmmed and haaa'd over it for a second, tapping the bar as he blew air through his lips liek he was hard pressed to decide.
   "Mai Tai, Vodka added, rocks please." Zell said. The gruff bartender with hsi fu-man-chu graying beard grunted, impressed or some crap that Zell was getting that. Zell was cursed with impending perfection, what would hammer a meta human drinking wise wouldnt touch Zell beyond tipsy. Zell had just reached fifteen percent Ethereasl toxicity, which means that his eyes were now faintly glowing, giving him a bit of an eerie allurte and some looks form people who would have otherwise not noticed him. The bartender returned with his drink, and Zell opened a tab. Tonight just might turn out interesting.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I love this bar (open) Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

I love this bar (open) Empty Re: I love this bar (open)

Post by Guest July 3rd 2013, 9:08 pm

Nothing in the world was better than clubbing all night long. Well actually, Braden could think of a couple, but for the sake of keeping it PG he'd leave it at that. He walked up to he bar, having used his shadow powers to hide from the bouncer. Now it was all up to his trusty fake identification to get him hammered. There were two bartenders to accomidate the large number of people with his similar goal. The gruff older looking biker guy was serving up some guy about Bradens age at the other end of the long tablle. The younger sexy littl fox was fortunatly taking Braden's order though. He had shot frosted hair, a nose stud on the right side, dark make-up and a skin tight tee-shit that was giving off all the right vibes. She wasn't exactly har dto flirt with either, all he needed to do was pay a couple compliments and she was pretty much eating off the palm os hs hand. It never ceased to amaze him how easily the flirting thing came to him. He looked out to the masses of people grinding and dancing together. Grinding was the only dancing Braden knew, mostly because he knew it was a safe way to pretty much guarentee that he'd get up close and personal to a certain someone he'd eentually meet that night.
"Okay. Time to start looking around." He muttered as he pushed off the bar with his free drink and started to walk around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 4th 2013, 2:07 am

Sean was unsure why he was even venturing into a club tonight, but whatever reason there was for it would soon be forgotten asnyway. The music was rhythmic and just the type he liked, with a booming bass that pounded within his chest like a drum/ Hell, he could barely hear anything the closer he got to the mass to the left of the club but it was fine near the bar. This place was so full of life that the underlying feeling of death was overwhelmed, which was probably was Sean was looking for. The neon lights splashed across his rather pale skin, adding color to both it and contrasting the strange series of tattoos along the left side of his body.

Sean was dressed rather simply for the evening, with khaki colored shorts that stopped around an inch above his knees, a simple graphi tee and simple tattered converse adorning his feet. His deep black hair was in it usual style, allowing his grey eyes to peak out from underneath them. Approaching the bar, Sean jumped up on the seat and rested his elbows. ”Barkeep, give me the usual.” While he was not always the one to venture into clubs/bars, this was the one that he frequented more than anything; mostly because they made a mean drink.

The gruff looking bartender slammed down an oddly colored drink, Sean smiling as he paid up for the alcoholic beverage, though he paid a bit more for the rather cut rate service. ”Heres a little extra for your troubles.” Sean said with a sly smirk shoving a crisp ten dollar bill into the mans hand as he walked away to deal with other peoples orders, and left the diminutive male to his drink. Sean let his conscious sense of the nether drift, that feeling of death permeating from everyone except one within the room. Someone that gave off nothing at all as far as the air of death, as if they were not human.

Taking a deep gulp of his drink and enjoying the harshness of the alcohol, Sean decided to investigate this individual. He also noticed something within his eyes, a certain shine within them that made him all the more predatory. Deep within his mind, it was as if a phantom whisper urged Sean to approach him, almost as if something were telling him “Do it.” After around a moment of nothing, he decided to take a chance and approach this rather curious individual.

”So, you come here often?” Sean asked with mild interest, taking a seat next to the youth, his drink coming with him. He ignored the wry look that the bartender gave him. The guy had an idea what Sean was up to but that would have only been partially correct; considering that the kid looked far too young at any rate.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 4th 2013, 3:19 am

Zell could get behind the bass of this joint. Every boom produced such a deep impact that it felt like his heart was slowly becoming confused if it was actually the cause of the beating.  The Neon lights went form all kinds of colors, and it was just one big beautiful time. Zell looked around once more and cleared his throat trying to not look suspicious. Being the teenaged CEO of the worlds leading genetic research and development facility made him pretty easy to pick out. Then again, he really didn’t look anything like he used to. Blonde highlights for the save!
   He tapped on his A.V.A.T.A.R  and in his vision he saw the progress of the threat scanner. Zell was a rather paranoid person, so he had to do this before he tried to unwind a bit. He finished off his drink and the bartender seemed to instinctively bring him back another. Zell smiled and nodded as the gruff man set it down in front of him. There was no immediate threat to him at the moment, so he could finally just relax. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and he exhaled slowly. He slouched over and closed his eyes. He could feel every muscle in his body stretch a bit and then loosen up, relaxing him almost perfectly.
   There was a vibe in the area, it was vibrant, it was colorful and loud and proud. It was life. Places like this were a favorite of Zell’s for multiple reasons. The top two being that when he drank in a place like this he finally could appreciate the life he had left in him, and in the off chance he managed to get drunk he’d be alright in the environment. The second reason is that many of his ‘solitary drinking’ episodes normally end up with him surrounded by guns, razor blades, household toxins, ropes, narcotics, and anything else someone could attempt to die with. Zell groaned, now that he thought about it, it was going to take a goddamn miracle to get his mind off it. Yeah, Zell didn’t age, Zell didn’t get sick, Zell only needed two hours of sleep every two days to live, he could survive a week on a cheeseburger before feeling hungry again, and he could get drunk after a rather LARGE amount of alcohol but still never get a hangover. It sounded great, until he remembered that he was dying faster than Justin Bieber’s acting career. (which was one episode mind you).
    Someone sat in ne of the open stools next to him. Zell didn’t really acknowledge his or her, however with his quick mind he was able to pick up on a few things. Black hair, greyish eyes, Khaki’s. Zell’s A.V.A.T.A.R went out and seemed to die out. Zell’s eyes didn’t change, he didn’t want to give the satisfaction of a reaction to whoever this dirt bag was. Zell could feel his or her gaze, his faintly glowing eyes got hum screwed again. Not in a good way either. Zell took a sip, enjoying his drink, the slight burning sensation as it ran down his throat. Zell knew there were only two explanations for the A.V.A.T.A.R turning off. One there was a meta-human trying to track him, or two this moron next to him knew who he was and figured out how to cut him off form his tech. Zell was ready to make a good hit and get the hell out of dodge. Zell reached in his coat, his knife ready to come out as he noticed the guy look at him more directly.
 ”So, you come here often?” He asked. Zell looked at him with both eyebrows up, as if he just noticed the man sitting there. Zell fluidly removed his jacket to remove suspicion of his actions, but as he shed his jacked he remembered that his name in all capitols as ZELL was tattooed on his left shoulder. Well there went any hope of people not knowing who he was. Maybe this guy didn’t stick to Canada or keep up with genetics…or financial stuff at all. Zell’s eyes darted back and forth; he smiled a bit pointing to himself.
 ”U-uh…me?” he asked, his voice a little too smooth and calm to be heard over the bass or the rhythmic sound of music. He was only loud enough for himself and this guy to hear. Zell honestly was expecting it to be an assassin or something, but this actually turned out to be a pleasant surprise. They guy confirmed it and Zell nodded. ”Yeah, I go here a bit. The music’s good, and I know the owner.” Zell said with a little smile, the obvious joke being that Zell owned quite a bit of this place. It was going to fall through but since Zell went to college nearby and he needed a new place to drink while at school he invested in the place.
   Zell was not exactly good with the social things one his age would be normally good with. If that had been a pick up line he wouldn’t have known it. Zell was the smartest dumb kid anyone could ever meet. ”What about you?” he asked, interested in the random person who decided to strike up conversation.He found himself a bit too curious however and next asked "You got some pretty great eyes, contacts or-?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 4th 2013, 7:27 pm

Party time! The beats were sick, the drinks were coming and it looked like the night was only going to get better. Braden saw a oddly familiar set of eyes, they had a gleam in them, the kind of gleam that was attractive and forboding at the same time. Braden also noticed that the spiked frosted hair seemed to be throwing off his memory, whoever this was didn't have that color hair normally.
 Then comes some black haired midget with the cute little face and the casual coversation. Next thing I know the familiar guy took off his jacket and on his left arm was the answer to the "who is that?" question he had been secretly asking himself. The familiar face was Zell.
Why was he here in Illinois? Wasn't he some billion-dollar corporate jagg-off from Canada? His stomach knotted up as Zell kept talking to this "midget" (as Braden shall now so lovingly call him). He was getting unexplanibly angry, he started to dry up in the mouth and he wanted nothing more than to break a bottle over the back of midget-man's head. He took a drink from his bottle and eyed it up. Maybe he should try a more subtle approch? With a mischevious grin he began to manipulate the shadow beneath the midget and slowly began to prepare for a jerk that would spill whatever he was holding on Zell. Now he just had to wait to swing the bat, and steal the base. Bat as in pulling midgets arm to cause spilling, and base as in Zell. He wasn't sure which bothered him more, the fact that  Midget was getting odd looks from the older biker guy. Or the fact that it actually bothered him so much.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 6th 2013, 3:11 am

The guys first reply to what Sean sounded somewhat flustered, as if expecting Sean to be someone that he didn't want to see or someone that was far more dangerous than he was. ”Yeah, you.” Sean said trying to hide the amusement creeping into his voice, though that failed mostly; a single smirk creeping into his expression. He seemed like a nice enough guy and he was easy on the eyes, though that was putting it likely really. ”Music isn't bad I have to admit, the rhythms nice and what not.” Sean said nodding his head lightly as his attention briefly turned towards the loud music penetrating his ear drums, before turning it back to Zell.

”Can't say I come here too often, but when I do feel the need to get plastered; this is one of my many stops.” Sean tightened his grip on the drink slightly, the compliment directed towards his eyes only drawing a slightly wider smile out of him. It was rare that he got anyone saying anything about the orbs in his eye sockets, but then again he took compliments when he got them, or at least internally enjoyed then. ”All natural. I was born with them, so whatevs.” He said raising the small glass to his lips, though the arm had other plans as it was forcibly moved and the drink found itself on a collision course with Zell.

The situation itself would have been far worst had the drink been untouched, but a third of it had already been drunk by Sean, so that left him with less to splash all over Zell. Still here he was with a wet guy, dripping in alcohol. ”Crap.” San muttered his breath, a slight hiss making its way through tightly clenched teeth. In the moment of his drink being thrown, Sean could feel something forcing him to throw it;which meant a metahuman or something more than that.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 6th 2013, 1:33 pm

The guy was smiling at first, which was a good indication that Zell was supposed to have assumed that he was being addressed. Unfortunately Zell was a bit out of his element, social interaction with one person close to his own age normally proved difficult. What was he supposed to do, talk about quantum mechanics, his exo suits and how he runs his company? That was all Zell knew, and h couldn’t exactly just talk about those and be treated like a normal kid.

He was obviously took a hidden sense of pride in his eyes, Zell had never actually seen this eye color before. It was a welcome relief considering all the red eyes he had been seeing recently.
”All natural. I was born with them, so whatevs.” He chirped. Zell shrugged, not entirely sure if whatevs had been thrown out casually, or if he was desperate to stay away from the topic.
   Zell had always been a little strange in the sense that he didn’t view staring as rude. He had no issues whatsoever basically just staring at this guy as he went to take a drink. Staring at someone and watching them closely was how Zell learned about the person. Zell used his advanced intellect for various pointless things, and assessing peoples personalities through their actions was one of them. Suddenly he found that there was an incoming drink at him. Just perfect.

He was pretty well done in as far as wet went. His white shirt was now a slight deep tan color because of his skin, and now he was starting to feel cold as Hell. Dante’s inferno ninth circle cold, not biblical fire and brimstone. Now he was a huge fan of water and swimming and showering, but Zell couldn’t stand to be in wet clothing. He needed to change and FAST. The only other clothing he had was his leather jacket, so that’s pretty much what he was stuck with. The club may not adhere to the shoes and shirt policy, but Zell was a little more than overly self-conscious. He took the ‘throwing of the drink’ on him as an accident, but he still ignored the man for a second as he took out a penny. He propped his jacket up so that his sleeves were hollow and his arms would slide right through. He placed the penny on the bar and began his ‘thinking’ habit of biting his lower lip. He saw his target, a vodka bottle. His accelerated mind quickly calibrated a trajectory and he placed his thumb down on the penny. With all of his strength, he pressed down and then swiftly slid the penny and it knocked into the vodka bottle, shattering it. Everyone nearby who Zell wasn’t talking to instinctively looked over to see what happened. Zell fluidly slunk his arms back into his jacket, took out his pocket knife and cut down the front of his wet shirt, pulling it off him, balling it up and throwing it in the trash can that was conveniently across the bar. Zell then looked back at his new friend and shrugged with a smile.
  ”It happens. I just don’t feel like going back to my dorm room for a shirt.” Zell explained with a bit of a chuckle underlying his voice.
   ”Just put it on mine.” Zell said to the bar tender that brought Sean a replacement drink. HE got a rather unusual look, but he didn’t understand why. He felt bad that the drink was spilled, most likely due to him somehow and he was replacing it. Zell always tended to see himself as the problem.

Suddenly red flags fucking EVERYWHERE! The A.V.A.T.A.R picked up Sean’s face and Zell finally managed to get the ‘low down’ on this guy. There wasn’t a serious history, just the basics. Zell like to know things, but he wasn’t going to stalk this guy like batman to learn his name. His name was Sean Collin, he was twenty three and he was recently registered with…O.C.E.A.N ’well fuck me…’ Zell thought to himself. How wonderful to know the person he originally passed off as the one he shouldn’t be worried about was the one he should very likely be worried about.

”So O.C.E.A.N huh?” Zell asked with a bit of a mischievous smirk. ”How are they treating you?” He noticed another, and somehow this one looked oddly familiar…

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 6th 2013, 6:22 pm

Braden kept a close eye on Zell, and the midget friend of his. Spilled the drink on Zell so strike one for midget. Braden was all about throwing a perfect game against this guy. Next on his list though was trying to get himself into the conversation. No easier way to stab someone in the back then when next to or behind them. Braden made his way over to them, casually of course. When he got there he just leaned over the bar and got himself a drink before leaning back against the bar. His sunglasses lowered he looked at Zell with a raised brow. He was giving off the look that he was trying to remember Zell from somewhere, he already knew. But we can't have midget getting suspicious now can we.
"Where've I seen ya before?" Braden asked innocently enough. Braden pulled off his sunglasses and smiled. "oh shit man! Zell, howya doin'!?" Braden said with the biggest grin in the world roughing up his highlited hair. "Nice hair cut, new color too! So whatcha doing in Chicago of all places?" Braden said. He listened and patted Zell on the shoulder.He looked at midget and it almost pained him, but it didn't show. "So uh...who's this...your boyfriend? Sorry, it doesn't really matter. Name's Braden." going to shake his hand. This may not turn out so bad. For Braden at least.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 9th 2013, 1:33 am

The situation had seemingly gone from bad to worst, but luckily the guy didn't seem too phased by the fact that his shirt was covered with booze, but that was a good thing. If he were Aaron, more of a fuss would have been raised, but not much of one. A look of apprehension and perhaps abstract annoyance was coming from the bartender towards Sean as the guy removed his liquor soaked shirt, and now wore only his leather jacket, revealing his bare torso. He then quickly seemed to know Seans affiliation with that group, much to his annoyance and partial surprise. Sean was never a fan of people who knew too much, but then again he knew too many people that knew too much as it was; so he should have been used to that by now.

"Treating me fine, though I am curious how the hell you know something like that. Seems like" Before he could finish the sentence, their little talk was interrupted by what Sean could only describe as a grinning jackass. if he was annoyed now, this guy was likely only going to elevate that feeling even more. If he were not a more civil individual, Sean would have laid him flat across the bar floor in an instant, but it wasn't fitting for the head of a family such as the Thiels.

"Names Sean." He said stiffly to the newcomer who called himself Braden, giving him a brief handshake before letting the hand return to the bar. He took up his drink and took a deep gulp of the alcohol, the taste itself not bothering him slightly.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 9th 2013, 3:40 pm

Zell was still smiling at Sean and listening for him to finish his question. But then Braden showed up. Zell, having a perfect facial memory, remembered him from New York City, the night of the fundraiser. He had just met him not long ago, but it waa pretty interesting to find that he was now in the same place as Zell yet again. Creepy. Anyhow, Zell had recalled the moment not long ago where Sean looked briefly annoyed. He took a napkin and began writing a small message on it while we was talking to Braden.
  "I have no idea. But I think I know you too." Zell said, obviously downplaying his true memory and intellect. The guy had a huge warm smaiel when he finally realized who he was. "Can't complain, finishing a drink, gor good company." He added, motioning to Sean with his head. Then the comment of 'boyfriend' came up and Zell wasn't sure which came first. The sudden drainage of color, or the red that replaced it. Jew just turnbed back to the bar and nodded at the bartender, lowering his head, and seriously missing his long hair now.  
    "No...not my boyfriend." Zell said with an uncomfortable shift. He was honestly tired of the whole 'Gay' rumor thing cycling around. Thorgron moved in, he was housing a friend, not screwing him! Thorgron wasn't his type anyway, and IF by chance Zell were gay who gives a shit? People need to drop it, he could shit down the rumors in seconds, but that would requirre the disclosure of the fact Zell was dating one of his S.T.A.R.K agents, the femme fatal of the group. This would bring into question a LOT of things that would end with his identity being revealed to the world. Zell had finished composing the note with his neat and formal handwriting and he passed it off to Sean discretly.
    I was at OCEAN the one day about becoming an affiliate and I saw you there. It's hard to miss someone with eyes like yours. Never managed to get your name though, then again I predict that you'll end up having to give it to this guy. Do you know him? Was what the note said. Zell found it to be a viable excuse. He just hoped that Sean would brush him off as just another guy. Then again, he was already pretty deep into the hole regarding this whole 'not normal' thing.
   "Ethereal Tocxicity thirty percent." a mechannical voice called out. Zell swiftly picked up his phone and opened it.
    "Hello?" Zell called in, trying to speak over the bass. there was no one there, but he had forgotten to turn his damn A.V.A.T.A.R to silent. This shit was going form bad to worse. These guys were good company and all, but the tension between them was inadvertantly causing Zell stress, raising his toxicity level. Now his eyes would be glowing even brigter. His tongue would have even more SILVER to it than normal, and he was definatly a little more 'normal' in the aspect that he was thinking a bit more mischeviously.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 10th 2013, 1:56 pm

Braden was relieved to hear that. He still wasn't exactly sure why he was relieved, but he didn't really care at that moment. This guy obviously didn't like him either, so tonight was only getting better. Braden picked up his glass as Zell got all bashful and talked on the little phone, looking directly at Sean.

"Ya should try goin' for guys your age, not your height." He said to thr midget, Sean. He decided he liked the name Sean, but not enough to use it for this guy. He was edging this guy on as best he could. Zell finished his phone call and when Braden saw his eyes again they were like neon orb that decorated the club. He didn't keep eye contact long because a part of him was boiling over with loathing and distain for Zell. Talk about an emotional roller coaster.

Not keeping emotions in check. Amature mistake right there. Braden's shadow tended to act out and so things. This particular time it tried to pull at Zell. Stupid shadow being all grabby and shit!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 12th 2013, 8:05 pm

So it seemed like his acquaintance  knew this guy, perhaps they were friends or something along those lines, but Sean just got the wrong feeling from that guy nonetheless. Whoever he was to the guy, there seemed to be an underlying tension that Sean could barely taste, yet it still seemed to surface.  This Braden guy still made Sean feel uneasy, but then again anyone who decided to walk upon Sean in the midst of what he did best was going straight on his shit list. Luckily the guy was willing to explain how he knew Sean was a part of OCEAN, though he for some reason happened to mention his eyes.

”I guess my eyes really give me away.” He shot a glance towards Braden, one of mockery as well as silent pleasure., as if he had something over the agitating male. IN a moment, a rather strange ringtone sounded, Zell answered his phone and a whip of shadow aimed for the now toxic green eyed male. With a thought made a slight motion with his left hand, as a sliver of Nether detached and cut the whip off where it was. Leaving Zell untouched and Sean acting as if nothing had happened.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 12th 2013, 8:28 pm

Zell turned around and smiled at the two other people there. They were much easier to read than a first grade book. So much tension over something, two people he had met, and now they were in a glaring contest. Zell's money was on the one who was just smaller than him. The one with the unique eyes. Zell remembered this 'Braden' guy though, and it was interesting to see how someone who saw Zell in NYC was suddenly popping up now. If this guy was a stalker then Zell was mixed between flattered and creeped out. This other guy was friendly enough, but he had this odd feeling to him.
        'A meta and a stalker? This will be fun.' Zell thought to himself. This was seriously going to be fun now that Zell's personality had altered just slightly enough form the toxicity. He walked back up to the bar and took his drink back up and killed it. The bartendr got him another one and pointed to his eyes. Zell nodded. "Contacts. Like?" Zell asked. The burly man just sighed and made Zell another of his drinks. He looked over at Braden, and then to Sean.
     "Alright, well with the ice broken. I'm off to the dance floor for a bit." He said, downing the second glass with no issue whatsoever. Zell smiled at the others and stood up and went over to the dancefloor that he originally ssaid he'd never go to. One would say that being drunk does that to you. Not Zell, to Zell it only happens when you reach that certain point where your stressed enough to turn into a Jekyl and Hide scene. Well without the normal cautious Zell to block the ways, fun time was coming up.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 12th 2013, 8:59 pm

With the basically 'New Zell' here Braden was pretty flushed and had no idea what to think. He was just so shy and oblivious a second ago. Now it was like he was pulling him in like a sailor to a siren. He swallowed, hard. Then he looked to this Sean guy. With Zell out of the way it would be so easy to justy throw this midget into the shadow realm. But the midget just saved Zell from falling down onto the ground and looking like an idiot. He sighed and finished his drink.

"Thanks. Can't help myself sometimes." Braden said to the midget before going out to the dance floor. Braden started to bellnd in very easily. He found a very pretty little thing. She had black hair like his, and eyes that were as Green as Zells. He stopped dancing with her and backed away, headed back to the bar for a drink. Why the hell does everything he thinks of keep coming back to Zell? What the fuck is wrong with him that he's suddenly obsessing over the kid with glowing green eyes. He looked out on the dnace floor, swearing to whatever God there may be that of he saw that midget making another move he'd kill him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 14th 2013, 3:48 pm

The change within the guy seemed almost immediate, as he downed a drink and then another one, something that both interested and confused Sean. He then excused himself and made his way tot he dance floor, and the Braden guy said something about the whole shadowy whip incident and then made his way to the dance floor, leaving Sean alone at the bar with what looked like a rather annoyed barkeep. Sean glashed a smile to him and then jumped to his feet, making his way to a dance floor full of people dancing, and a pair of eyes set upon him. A very familiar set to be precise, and they made their way to Sean without a moment of hesitation. ”So Sean, what brings you to a club like this?”

”Wasn't expecting to see you here.” He said raising an eyebrow. True Brandon Hale was likely to go to a bar like this more often than Sean was, but he usually didn't run into the blonde that often. ”Well this is a club and I seem to be alone, so do you want to like dance or something?”

”I guess so.” He noted coyly, and well they danced in the fashion that most people dance in a club. Like hormone crazed teens on ecstasy, and drunk; a sight to see really. With that done they made their way abck to the bar, glistening with sweat and both somewhat tired, though Sean was morose.

”two drinks for me and my friend here.” and that was what they got.

”So whos the angry looking guy?”Brandon whispered into Seans ear.

”His names Braden or something, I think he has a total crush on that guy dancing on the floor.”

”That one? Can't blame him, he is hot as fuck.”

”And they call me a whore.” They then quit their whispering and drank their drinks.

Last edited by Titan on July 18th 2013, 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top