The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
OCEAN Website I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:18 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
OCEAN Website I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
OCEAN Website I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
OCEAN Website I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
OCEAN Website I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
OCEAN Website I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
OCEAN Website I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
OCEAN Website I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
OCEAN Website I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
OCEAN Website I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

OCEAN Website

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OCEAN Website Empty OCEAN Website

Post by Saileyra June 29th 2013, 1:07 pm

I'm making an OCEAN website. I had made a section for my roster on this forum. If you want to be part of the website roster you will have to provide the following information because there are a lot of you that are inactive, until activity is presented you will not be eligible to be on the website.

For those that have been active within the past month, please feel free to fill in the blanks and I will get you in the Roster, Year 2020 Past Preservation Federation Sector :] [ Thanks Chelle. ]

Weight:
Height:
Race:
Squadron:
Personality Apparatus:
Primary Cultivation:
First Abilities Best At.
Secondary Cultivation:
Secondary Abilities Best At.

Paragraph here about your character.

Last edited by Saileyra on June 29th 2013, 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
OCEAN Website SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

OCEAN Website Empty Re: OCEAN Website

Post by Zell June 29th 2013, 2:17 pm

Weight: 145Lbs.
Height: Five Foot, Seven Inches.
Race:Death Incarnate
Squadron: Tank
Personality Apparatus: In Paragaraph.
Primary Cultivation: Protection of allies.
Secondary Cultivation:Slaying Evil

Shi is a callous individual who harbors the guilt of an entire era upon his shoulders. While he is calm and collective most of the time, this is perhaps only a guise to the pain he feels. Unlike many, Shi believes that the wicked will find redemption in the acceptance of their death, and through a reincarnation they may redeem themselves. While Shi is a very devout man, he has no qualms over killing anyone who attempts to keep him from his goal. Shi, once you get to know him, is a bit of a sarcastic joker who chuckles often and attempts to lighten the mood. This is only shown to people he trusts, and is often believed to be just another guise to keep people from seeing his misery. The truth begin that Shi is the incarnate of the Dragon known as Death, whom was himself. He was dishonored when Evil took hold of his heart and he attempted to kill off all life. Now in his incarnate form he hopes to find redemption.

(was this right)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
OCEAN Website Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra June 29th 2013, 2:29 pm

Yep. Kitty Face

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron June 30th 2013, 12:43 am

Weight: 160
Height: 5'8
Race: Meta-Human
Squadron: Fighter
Personality Apparatus: Scott is absolutely no-nonsense. His demeanor is cold and stoic and for good reason. He sees the world as filthy and vile, filled with scum, waiting to rob the innocent of everything. This potential for evil in man is something Scott knows first hand, being an ex-gang member himself. Because of this, Scott sees himself as irredeemable, a fact that allows him to commit morally shaky acts and make the tough but necessary decisions with little remorse. A modern day "Sin-Eater" is his view of himself, a person who is full of evil but can redeem the world by taking in its wickedness.
Primary Cultivation: Super Speed
First Abilities Best At. Hand to hand combat, Moral Flexibility
Secondary Cultivation: Slowed Time Perception, Super Computer Analytic Skills
Secondary Abilities Best At. Detailed Observation and Identification of minute details and events

Redline is a damaged individual. A life of violent and deadly crime along with debilitating use of illicit substances have left both his mind and his body permanently scarred. His body bears the marks of his past. It is riddled with gang tattoos along with a crippling condition in his lungs which requires constant attention. But his mind is far more the worse for the ware. Since his "reformation" in prison and subsequent gain of his powers, Scott now views the world, himself included, as vile and filthy scum. To him, no one is innocent, no one can say they are free from sin. And Scott views himself as the lowest of the low. Unlike the world, he see's no chance at redemption for a life as heinous and disgusting as his. And it is this guilt and inward hatred that has truly allowed Scott to become Redline. Redemption is beyond him, and so he is able to do things others would cringe from with little worry for himself. Once you have hit the bottom, you cannot go any lower. But this attitude does not mean that Scott is willing to wrong others. No, in fact his life is now sworn to protecting the world and bearing its sin and evil on his own shoulders so that the burden for others may be lessened and the world may pull itself up from the scum it now resides in.

OCEAN Website Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 30th 2013, 12:48 am

Weight: 139lbs.

Height: 5ft. 9in.

Race: Forsaken (Undead human)

Squadron: Mage

Personality Apparatus: Void is the perfect definition of enigmatic. He keeps all he does a secret to all except those who are closest to him or involved directly. Despite his secretive nature, Void has managed to keep fair judgement in mind, but his sociopathic and sadistic actions in dealing with villains prevent him from being labled a true Hero. Void is best linked to 'The Smoking man' from X-files.

Primary Cultivation: Magic user and strategic advise

Secondary Cultivation: Shap-shifter

Void is exactly as his name describes. While he has no memory of his true name, Void has taken the name whole-heartedly as a 'title of office'. Void found that he had gained special powers after his premature death, and was resurrected by the powers his soul inherited. Among the owers he gained were magic, and the ability to hear lost souls. He took upon the name Void because he himself became a realtive emotionless husk who cares more for fact than useless emotional clouding that impedes true objectivisim. Void has since wandered the earth, 'harvesting' sould and then giving them a human form, so that they may live and serve him in death as warriors and citizens of his underground utopian city known only as The Necropolis.

[*](Ooc note: I'm not sure exactly whuuich squadren I belong to if any at all. I'm not even sure I am considered an operative.)

Last edited by Void on June 30th 2013, 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra June 30th 2013, 1:00 am

Mage. I did some updates today @ Void.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 30th 2013, 1:16 am

Weight: 111lbs
Height: 5'3
Race: Half-Titan
Squadron: Mage

Personality Apparatus: Sean when first met is sarcastic, yet in a no-nonsense sort of way that can make you both hate and love him. However his morals, as murky as they may seem to a stranger are rigid in their cultivation and application. If you aren't evil in his eyes, its likely you could befriend this semi-sane renegade but if not, his sentiments towards you could be less than friendly. One thing that Sean finds himself weak against is a good looking guy, preferably blonde with green eyes; though he is not that picky of a guy really. Quite the enigma this pint sized renegade is.

Primary Cultivation: Nether manipulation and production

Secondary Cultivation: Superhuman speed/Superhuman reflexes/Peak human physical build/Martial arts mastery/Swordsmanship/Marksmanship/Knowledge of the arcane arts and how to utilize them

Sean is an individual that is hard to really describe in one sentence or even in a paragraph. Insanity is his motive and unpredictability his ally, which aids him well when he needs it most. While that may seem like the entirety of his personality, Sean can prove a person wrong, or even right in that rare occasion. All in all, Sean is a guy trying to be good, but doing a horrible job at it.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2480
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell June 30th 2013, 11:59 pm

Weight:100 Tons / 200lbs.
Height: Estimated 3000 feet (actual 3000 yards) / 6 foot 1 inch
Race: Old God
Squadron: Hybrid
Personality Apparatus: "Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil. 'Cuz I'm the baddest mothafuckin thing here." ~ Yam.
Natural-born Leader, Loyal, Hell-bent, Cunning, flirty, alcoholic, determined, funny, slightly perverted, Aggressive, Hopeless Romantic, Perfectionist, Lazy/Laidback.

Primary Cultivation:
Fighting. Old God of Primordial Chaos and the Oceans. (The bodies of water, not the group.)

Secondary Cultivation:
Utility/Tanking

Yam, the King of the Gods. The Dragon of Primordial Chaos and the Oceans. Once he was free to fly through the skies as a god to those who were reveared as gods. Yam was a benevolent ruler, and was known for his mercy and compassion, especiall when befriending the Titan God, Baal Hadad. As time progressed, Yam soon began to learn more of the slowly evolving humans, and began to actually live amongst them at time. In his times and travels as a 'mortal' he managed to convince the wolves to care for Romulus or Remus who would later form Rome, he assisted Alexander the Great in the aquireing of his vast wealth, donating his own hoard to the powerful mortal. But the achievement Yam always prized was finding the love of his life. In this state, Yam began to become disconnected to the other old gods, and as such they began to plot against his lover so that they could pull him back to hs duties as king of the gods. Baal Hadad and a small group of Yams clocest friends were soon corrupted by ambition, and by their jealosy over his powers, and so they acted against him with an elaqborate scheme that cost Yam his wings, his title, and his lover. Yam now lives to seek vengance on Baal Hadad the tyranical titan, who now sits upon his throne on Mount Seppam.

OCEAN Website Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Plural July 1st 2013, 6:40 am

Weight: 168 lbs
Height: 6'
Race: Metahuman (Mutant Human)
Squadron: Tactician
Personality Apparatus: A very serious teenager devoted wholly to the protection of Earth and its peoples. To call him an intellectual or a genius doesn't really do his mind justice but he is referred to as such all the same and unlike most who bear such titles, the fact doesn't go straight to his ego. Always willing to help those in need and the first to attempt diplomacy instead of violence, Plural is a bit of an anomaly amongst the operatives.

Having always been a loner despite the ability to make his own company, the teenager fits well within the team, using his calm nerves and emotional stability to help hold things together in order to uphold their mission. Friendly with any member of the team he is often reminded that he might well be the most 'human' of them all anymore and sometimes reminds the others of what exactly that means.

He enjoys a bit of time to himself to tinker and work with his beloved technology or to speed read a few books or to get back to his civilian life when time allows, running his company and aiding the populace in other ways.
Primary Cultivation: Superior Intellect
Supreme intelligence, Invention, Tactical planning, Raw Scientific ability and understanding

Secondary Cultivation: Self Replication and Superhuman Physiology
Able to make numerous clones of self. Additionally, possesses superhuman Strength, Durability, Stamina, and Reflexes. Skilled Combatant and Athlete. Occasional Therapist.

A 17 year old super genius who may well actually be the smartest human being on the planet, Plural also possesses the ability to replicate himself and form numerous clones of himself each possessing his super human capabilities and devices. He can literally become a one man army, though he usually prefers to use his wits and inventions to solve a problem or simple words to resolve a conflict. When it comes to investigation or science, Plural is the man to come to though his intellect sometimes can put a burden on his relating to other people as most of them can't understand just what it is he's thinking or how he knows what he knows. Despite all of that, he is often the most 'human' of the operatives performing double duty as their heart and their mind when the need arises.

Plural

Equipment

Plural
Plural

Number of posts : 98
Job : Yes I have one
Humor : a lot of stuff. Try me
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 July 1st 2013, 12:34 pm

Weight: 149 lbs.
Height: 6' 4"
Race: Japanese
Squadron: Tank
Personality Apparatus: Mikona is a pure soul, but that in itself has it's problems. More or less, he tended to absolutely fear being in the hero/villain business, but has changed that since joining OCEAN. His automatic defense manipulation of moonlight, which isn't manipulation due to him not actually controlling it, will attack his enemies with powerful offense and defense. On his private life, The Rabbit is a jumpy, shy and scared teen who has been on the run for years because of his powers. At any notion of attack, he'll either retreat out of neutrality, quite quickly due to his ability, Rabbit's Foot, or stay and try to fight when the situation calls for it. Though a bit of a coward and scaredy-cat in general, when it comes down to his close people and OCEAN, he will try his utter hardest to support them and fight with and for them. He tends to shed light tears a lot, too.

Recently, he's grown more of a backbone and is quite loyal to Saileyra. It's also found that he has a good amount of experience in the field, contrary to his personality.

Primary Cultivation:
Moonlight instinct (not manipulation), offensive and defensive. Undefined number of beams and lasers for long-range, matter creation at mid-close range. Aura-based shield that can repel large amounts of energy. Automatically corrects body posture in different situations.

Secondary Cultivation:
Full flight capabilities. Superhuman speed. Superhuman durability similar to a cartoon's comedy relief. 5-year experience in modern survival and transiency. Instinctual and aware of surroundings. Amiable towards most individuals, rarely aggressive without extreme aggravation. Respectful and tactful.

[By the way, sorry for not being here. I have 2 forums with threads just starting, and I'll come back when those are cleaned up.]

OCEAN Website LwhAIIk
MIKO-7
MIKO-7

Quote : winter moonlight
my bones, too,
are transparent

Number of posts : 82
Job : National Police Agency / Professional Magical Girl
Registration date : 2012-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Angel July 1st 2013, 3:05 pm

Weight: 130 lbs
Height: 5ft6
Race: Asian
Squadron: Fighter
Personality Apparatus: See below

Primary Cultivation: Weapons/Martial Arts Expert.

Has a mastery of nearly every martial art and fighting style. She's also an expert marksmen, as well as an expert with nearly every form of hand to hand weaponry. She's also able to work with explosives, hand grenades, and other types of combat materials.

Secondary Cultivation: Superior intellect and durability, superhuman healing and strength.

The Black Angel is a genius, which allows her the ability to make her own high technology gadgets. She's also as durable as a peak human, and has superhuman regeneration. She's also gifted with superhuman strength, able to lift up to 10 tons regularly.

Personality Apparatus: Kimberly has learned to be self-reliant and fiercely independent, perceiving reliance on others to be a weakness and trusting only a select few of even her closest comrades. This is a product of a lack of strong parental influence in her early life, coupled with her brutal upbringing and training at the hands of the triads. Kimberly's parents separated when she was 8, her mother dying a year later. With her father having abandoned her, her mother dead, and no family to speak of in Hong Kong. The orphaned girl was left to the care of an over crowded, underfunded, and filthy Hong Kong orphanage. Where the staff could hardly give adequate time to any of the girls, which left the girls to mostly fend for themselves. Which the young Kimberly took pleasure in doing, relishing in the stability she found in herself.

It was at the Hong Kong orphanage where Kimberley had her tremendous physical gifts noticed by the Triad Underground Society. The criminal organization abducting Kimberley and other gifted like her, entering them in their secret "Jade Program". The program aiming to turn the gifted children into the deadliest assassins in all of China. Which would give the Triad a fear weapon unequaled throughout the various eastern underworlds. Jade Program's training was truly brutal, the children spending their days perfecting fighting styles, weapons skills, while all the while beating each other to a pulp, and receiving brutal beatings from their Triad "Mentors". The effect of such brutal treatment, coupled with the inhumane conditions they were housed in, had a tremendous effect on psychological makeup of young Kimberley. Kimberley being forced into kill or be kill or be killed relative cock fights before even truly coming of age haunts her to this day. It's also very safe to say that beyond the obvious physical transformation of Kimberley, but also the transformation of Kimberly's personality into "Soldier of Fortune" occurred within the parameters of "Program Jade". Kimberley acquiring great superhuman fighting skills and strength, though also becoming quite damaged mentally, with many noting she's quite cold and removed, some even hinting she may even suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder as a result of the brutality of "Program Jade".

Once Kimberley became "Escaped" from the Triads "Jade Program", Kimberley quickly found an affinity for working on the free market. Certainly becoming what some may call "greedy", with an obsession for material wealth, stemming from a desire to lead a life better than that of her parents. She never outwardly questioned the morality of her work, only the income. Ultimately believing in the fact that everyone is dirty but their money was clean. She enjoyed her work as a mercenary at the time, finding it allowed her to remain independent of others and provided the income to support the lifestyle she desired. Always a shrewd negotiator, she frequently manipulated new clients who underestimate her beauty and womanly charms.

The mental and emotional toll that "Program Jade" has left on Kimberley has been a lasting one. As a result Kimberley/Black Angel suffers from terrible nightmares, visions, and often quite literally ghosts from her dark bloody past. A past in which she has been hired independently, as well as ordered by her former employer the Triad's to kill as many innocent people as evil. This is a fact which doesn't often sit well with Kimberley, her former renegade ego "Soldier of Fortune" wrote this off as "An unfortunate part of her trade.", and her current hero ego, Black Angel is truly haunted by that fact. The killing of innocents haunts Kimberley/Soldier of Fortune more nights than not, and following her nearly being killed by "The Perfect Soldier", and subsequent near death experience, has led Black Angel down a path as a dark anti-hero, seeking to defend those who can not defend themselves, in the hope of finding redemption for her crimes.

Black Angel, Kimberly is overwhelmed by the ghosts of her past, which literally flashed before her as she was nearly killed in a street fight with "The Perfect Soldier". As "The Perfect Soldiers" bullets crashed into her body, all the suffering, pain, and loss she'd caused throughout her life played out in front of her, as she passed unto the next world, lying lifeless in a pool of her own blood. Death however, was simply the start of Kimberley's tale, and in death, The Black Angel was born, as she was denied entry into the next life, she remembers a booming voice telling her "Go back, remake your life, live for something bigger then life's meaningless possessions, avenge those that have suffered at the hands of the greedy, the corrupt. In becoming a weapon for good, an instrument of justice, help the helpless, protect the weak, and perhaps in time you will join your mother in paradise.".

Because of this experience, Kimberley is anxious to make the most of her second chance, and is a brutal avenger for the forces of good. She tries to live upright, finding religion for the first time in her life, however her personnel trauma has lead to her being a struggling Christian, one who attends penance every day, praying for the relief of her many sins. This is perhaps the driving force behind Black Angel, as she's driven by good, consumed by her past evils, and struggling with the fact she must do evil, in order to be a force for good.

In the pursuit of evil, the Black Angel has battled ancient demons, crazed serial killers, even noble hero's who've viewed her heavy handed tactics as "Evil" itself. Due to her considerable skill, as well as the need to band with other like minded, skilled Meta's, the Black Angel has been persuaded to join O.C.E.A.N by her friend Saileyra. It remains to be seen if the Black Angel will fit in with O.C.E.A.N, but there is no question that her skills betters the unit. Time will tell if the Black Angel will further acclimate into O.C.E.A.N or once again become a solo avenger for the force of good.

In a Nutshell: A Reluctant Hero, Angry, Hunted, Genius, Sexy, Substance Abusing, Driven, Dark, Bold, Aggressive,Traveled/Cultured, Battle Scarred, Apathetic/Indifferent.

The Black Angel

OCEAN Website OCEANAngel_zps9445a764

Theme Song

Le Pig

Lord Marcus Dark
The Black Angel
The Black Angel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2013-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 August 27th 2013, 5:49 pm

Weight:160
Height:5'9
Race:Caucasian/Metahuman
Squadron:Ranged
Personality Apparatus: Alex is a very funny, joking individual. But when he enters combat he becomes cold, serious, and calculated in his attack.
Primary Cultivation: Fire production and Manipulation.
Secondary Cultivation:Flight

Alex learned at age 15 that he was a meta human. He learned that he could produce and manipulate fire. Alex's stepfather had abused Alex and his mother and one night hen he came home drunk he attacked Alex's mother causing Alex to lose control and destroy the house killing his stepdad and injuring his mother. Alex runs away and spend 2 years on the run until he decides to use his gifts to become a hero for hire. Alex soon becomes extremely wealthy accepting jobs to bodyguard actors and politicians and accepting government contracts. He finally quits at age 21 and becomes a Super Hero with his bank account quite large.

Alex learned at age 15 that he was a meta human. He learned that he could produce and manipulate fire. Alex's stepfather had abused Alex and his mother and one night hen he came home drunk he attacked Alex's mother causing Alex to lose control and destroy the house killing his stepdad and injuring his mother. Alex runs away and spend 2 years on the run until he decides to use his gifts to become a hero for hire. Alex soon becomes extremely wealthy accepting jobs to bodyguard actors and politicians and accepting government contracts. He finally quits at age 21 and becomes a Super Hero with his bank account quite large.

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 274
Job : Student
Registration date : 2011-10-10