The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKeep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_voting_barKeep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKeep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_voting_barKeep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only)

Post by Forceaus March 26th 2013, 4:45 pm

Ailill put forth his efforts into convincing the nighttime security guards to not do their required duties and instead just let the 3, well 4 if you count the wolf thing off without any trouble. He had some success. He was able to convince the guards to let them go but they were having to leave immediately if they did not want to be reported. "Alright gentlemen. We shall be on our merry way then." he said to them as he turned to his cousin and the elf to let them know that they should all leave for real. He then started walking swiftly towards the nearest exit along with the others while listening for any sound of any of the other guards that might be on duty. The one guard had lied to somebody about there being nobody in the pool area. It was probably the other guards.

They finally got out of the school and out into the cold night. "Well, I suppose she could help with some of my research. We should probably get somewhere less pestering quickly though. Don't need to be walking around outside really."

Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2604
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only)

Post by Chellizard March 30th 2013, 8:54 pm

The cool night air struck her body and forced her into a fit of shivers. She hugged onto Ryzo tighter, her fingers interlaced with his thick fur. He shook a bit, a soft whine passing his seemingly frowning muzzle. Being around people that spoke English that wasn't blurred with drunken slur, or worried squeals from Thom gave her insight to the language. Ailill and the other boy, likely his brother or cousin, exchanged more words while they left the school. The grounds were mostly empty, and the cars passing by added noise to the eerie atmosphere.

Hugging into the jacket she had been given, she concentrated on other things than her freezing body. The English language, for one thing. She had managed enough words the last time she had run into English speaking people, but it was only for certain words. Lately, Thom had spoken to her in Drow, so her English learned was soon forgotten.

Sighing softly, she let her right hand pet Ryzo's head while she climbed off of his back and stood next to him. Long legs carried her form, the jacket completely enveloping her damp form. She would be nude if it weren't for the over sized jacket. Smiling softly she bowed to her two knights; the two men that saved her life. "Thank you," she said, her English choice of words much better now that she let the language sink in more. She caught the end of Ailill and Aaron's conversation.

Raising a brow toward them both, she shifted some hair from around of her pointed ears. "Research?" she asked, the word a bit foreign to her. The meaning, at least. The more they spoke, even small talk, the more she caught on to the language.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion April 14th 2013, 6:34 pm

”Research? Well good luck with that, I have......other business to deal with.” Aaron said with a hint of amusement in his voice. "Oh, and the names Aaron, I look forward to meeting you again." With that he took his leave.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 14th 2013, 9:53 pm

The three of them were walking out of the school together. Their conversation ensued but ended shortly. It seems Ailill's mention of 'research' had brought about intrigued reactions from both of them. Or not so intrigued he should say. Mirshann was more curious than anything and as for Aaron, well he seemed utterly disinterested and walked ahead of them and quickly out of sight. This left Ailill flabbergasted. He had never seen Aaron this uninterested in Ailill's activities. Sure Aaron usually paid little mind but he still normally retained some curiosity in regards to whatever he had planned. Maybe having to deal with all the family business was getting to him more than he realized. This thought kind of left him feeling a bit off. His walk slowed down and came to a complete stop. His mind had too many thoughts racing through it. Blurs of independent thinking went by at great speeds. It was hard for him to figure out what to say to Mirshann now. All he could manage was a stuttering "Per-perhaps you'd-d like to come to our house. I'm sure you'll like it a lot."

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 20th 2013, 9:31 pm

She blinked and watched Aaron walk off. His name was Aaron. She had learned that. "Aaron." She said this as she watched his form stalk off into the distance. The inky night was chilly, but the sound of distant cars and insects kept it abuzz. She shivered again and pulled the jacket around of her. Her legs were long, slender, pale, and shaking. Her knees basically rattled together as she coiled into the jacket, her whole form practically nude underneath. Damp hair was sticking to her forehead, sides of her face, and a few strands were wrapped around the tips of her ears. She shook her head, bending over. She then hopped up and down. She was trying to get some warmth to her extremities. As she bounced, the jacket tried to come off of her and she stopped and yanked it back around of her. She wasn't modest about herself, but the warmth was nice, and keeping the body heat inside of the jacket was even better.

When Ailill spoke to her again, his words hiccupped and she blinked. "Home?" she'd ask, and then smiled. Ryzo perked up and let out a little yip as if he understood Ailill. Mirshann moved her left hand down and into his mane, burrowing her fingers into the thick fur coat. Her bare feet danced on the sidewalk while she kept her legs moving, still working up some body heat. A chill wind swept by and sent her teeth chattering. She whined. "Cooold.." she'd say, rubbing her arms. Her seemingly Russian accent was still very thick passed her lips, even though she wasn't Russian at all. She'd follow Ailill wherever he wanted to go.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 20th 2013, 9:53 pm

The thought of watching his cousin just walk away like that completely disinterested in his own activities was keeping Ailill's attention away from the elf princess Mirshann whom he had essentially dragged Aaron all the way out here just to help him locate her. How unusual of him but for some reason he actually cared what somebody else thought of him. This thought welled up inside his rather brilliant mind leaving him too distracted to remember what he had came here for. He could barely keep his mind focused as he extended his offer to her. The fact that he was watching her literally be slowly freezing to death was not registering at first. "Oh, um yes, let me help you out a little bit more. " he spoke to her nicely as he opened up his pouch to put his right hand in and search through all the things he had in there in order to find something in particular. "We don't need you freezing to death now do we?" he asked in a somewhat sardonic matter as the sorcerer pulled out his fire rod and generated a small fire to float near her in order to provide her some warmth.

"There you go. That should help out a bit. Though we should probably find you some clothes. Not sure where though." he said as he looked around for a place where they could find some. There were some houses nearby. Perhaps they could try and steal some. One of them even had some laundry hanging out on a wire. Not sure why they would still be out at nighttime but it would work for the two of them. "Hm, well then." he spoke quietly before turning back to Mirshann. "You just stay here for a moment." he told her as he placed the fire rod on the ground so its flames could stay present. Instantly after it left his grasp he disappeared from his current spot. He had turned himself invisibile and proceeded to walk towards that one house. He reappeared visible a great distance away a short while later right where the clothes hung and started to grab what he felt would be warmest. Ailill then suddenly disappeared again and almost instantly reappeared right back where he had been and handed the clothes to her. "There you go. That should help."

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 6th 2013, 11:49 pm

With trembling lips, and shaking knees, she kept herself bundled up in Ailill's jacket. The warmth from her shaking body was being trapped by the heavy coat, and it kept her core warm. The most important thing right now. Her mind flashed back, however, to how inviting the waters had been. They had coaxed her in, and had welcomed her with a smooth, enveloping embrace. Her lungs then started to ache, the cold rushing through her again. It was as if the thoughts of drowning had sucked all the warmth out of her again. Ailill speaking toward her brought her back from her thoughts. She blinked a bit, her bright blue eyes dull in the dim light. A quickly passing car sent a gush of chilly night air drafting up the brim of the coat. This almost sent her to her knees. Ryzo braced her with a huff and shook his massive furry head. Her attention was still on Ailill, shivering or not.

She watched him dig through his satchel for a moment, and then blinked at the tool he presented. She almost reached for it, but restrained herself calmly and quickly. She watched, however, with curiosity. Her whole body was still shaking. Trembling lips were about to ask what he was doing, but her voice was caught when her jaw slacked in awe. A fire was conjured in front of her. He was truly magical. She had seen him in battle, but never had she seen magic used so recreational. "Thank you," she said passed her trembling lips. Her voice was cut up and shaky, but she managed. She rubbed her hands together, and warmed them near the flame, inching closer to soak up the warmth. She looked up to Ailill when he said something else, then glanced down when he sat down the scepter. The fire illuminated her face, making her blue eyes shine bright like the Caribbean sea. Simply beautiful.

Him disappearing made her jump. She had only known of enemies being able to vanish and reappear. She looked around somewhat frantically, her bow appearing in her grasp while her eyes widened. She barely spotted him, for just a moment, over near some hanging clothes. She watched him pluck them from the wire and then vanish again. Once he reappeared, she let Thir'ku Mal'rak vanish from her grasp, and she took the clothes and pulled them on. A pair of pants, a size too big, but able to fit her decently. An actual shirt that kept her torso clothed, and a slimmer, feminine hoodie. She struggled with the zipper for a moment. Thom had taught her how to use it, but she still did not like it too much. Once it was secured, she slid back into Ailill's jacket for added warmth. The fire still providing a nice glow to her eyes. She then smiled and hugged Ailill, whether he liked it or not.

"Thank you.." she would say, her arms wrapped around of his waist, her face buried into his neck.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 10th 2013, 8:44 pm

Stealing. That is what he had just done. Not like it was unusual of him to do. He had a habit of what some might call kleptomania really. Though he mainly stole things that were some actual value to him. He was not a petty thief by any means. Though this moment was really putting that to a test. He was stealing clothes of all things. Clothes, from a wire outside of somebody's house at night. He was actually feeling shameful about it. It felt like a downgrade in performance. He sighed as he thought about it. Well, at least there was some reason for it. It was not worth letting the elf princess freeze to death. Plus having to walk around practically naked was really embarrassing. Unless of course you were comfortable in doing such a thing. Moving on with his thoughts.

Ailill Hale had kept his back turned throughout the entirety of the process of Mirshann Rosin changing into those clothes he had gone ahead and stolen for her. It was common courtesy after all. Ailill may be a lot of nasty things and quite a few other not so pleasant personas, but he was still a gentleman. To some extent. He kept watch over the surrounding area for the time being until he heard what definitely sounded like she had finished with the changing process. He turned around and prepared to tell her to follow him so he could bring her back to Chicago. Before he could utter a single word though she showed her thanks by hugging him.

This was not what he expected really. He did not know the elf princess to be like this. Last time he had met her she was really cold hearted overall. Something had changed her over this time. "You're welcome dearie." he responded as he patted her back awkwardly. Ailill then gently broke the hug and spoke again after a brief moment. "Let's get going then shall we? We have a plane to catch."

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 18th 2013, 5:48 pm

After a few moments of hugging him, she realized what she had done and stepped back from him. What was going on with her? She had shared hugs before, of course, but never with someone such as Ailill. He was kind, sure, but he was also a man. It was rude of her to have hugged him so abruptly. She bowed and nodded when he spoke. She comprehended his words, but struggled to find her own. "All right," She would say before stepping into his path. She followed him, and Ryzo followed as well. She wouldn't go without him. "Ryzo comes too," she said, scratching the big beast behind of the ears and under his chin. The large wolf almost smiled from the petting and let out a soft whine in agreement. He understood Mirshann, and even understood Ailill. She glanced around, and they were finally at a more lively part of the city. Cars, lots of yellow ones, and a few others zoomed the streets.

Sighing, she looked around. Frank and Thom had waved and whistled to get a yellow car to take them places. It was like hailing a carriage in her home world. She stepped up to the curb and waved, her left hand pressing to her lips so she could whistle, really loudly. A few cabs noticed her, but only one stopped. And it only stopped because she stepped out in front of the cab and held out both hands. The driver was an elderly man that wore sunglasses at night. She smiled and walked around to open the door. Another thing she learned from Thom and Frank. Ryzo climbed in, then Mirshann, and she waited for Ailill to get in as well. "Whoa, whoa whoa lady!" he started and took off his glasses. "Excuse me," she would say, a bit angry. She looked over at Ailill and waited for him to speak. She wanted to know what he would do in this situation.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 19th 2013, 3:49 pm

First dissipating away all of the flames from the night air, and then stuffing the staff that had procured them with its magic into his sachel so it would be safe and hidden once again; Ailill turned around and walked out into the night towards the intended destination. Oh, the airport, the very place they would soon be going. They just had to get there and then the plane could take off and make the return trip to Chicago. He was ready to up and go, but was interrupted. Pointy ears was insisting that the canine apparition come along with her. He had forgotten all about that thing for a moment there. It was that same creature from the island. The one that at the point they had first encountered it, had been a gigantic unhallowed entity. Why she had ever wanted it as a pet was such a thing to be curious about. It may turn out to be an inconvenience if that thing were to return to its previous form. It was a risk, but he was kind of being left with no choice on the matter. "Alright he can come. Let's get going already."

He set off again towards the airport. Walking the entire way? What was he thinking? The airport was several miles away, and he was already a little bit spent on the trip to this school. Walking was not the best of suggestions. He pondered different ideas and came up with one. Just as he was about to execute this obviously recommendable idea it had pretty much been taken care of already. It seems Mirshann had been thinking the same thing. They could just hail a cab to drive them there. It was a shame that the driver was not interested in taking the dog along for the ride as well. Ailill crouched down besides the passenger side window and spoke to him. "The, um, dog is coming along too. If I have to pay extra then so be it. Can you take us to the airport?" he asked of him very politely.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 31st 2013, 4:46 am

"Double the fare, buddy," the driver started. "And you're paying for any damages!" he added.

Mirshann looked to Ailill, waiting for the go ahead. Once Ailill gave the signal, Mirshann looked to Ryzo and spoke in Drow.

"You will sit and behave yourself the whole ride, Ryzo." Her command fell on deaf ears, unless Ailill caught anything that she said. Ryzo obeyed and climbed into the vehicle after Mirshann. His massive form laid across her lap, his hind quarters resting in the middle seat of the cabs back seat. She waited for Ailill to get in before she leaned over Ryzo and gave him a smile. "I am learning," she said, her voice a bit monotonous, but at the same time, happy. She was proud of herself. She had made another friend before this night, but he was not around as often as she liked. His name was Plague, but she was not supposed to tell anyone about him, well, because he was only her friend, no one else's. That's just how it had to be.

The ride to the airport was not very long, and Ryzo was behaving the whole ride there. The Cab driver did not bother speaking to them, but he did turn on the radio. Some late night jazz sounding music played in the cab, and the driver ended up bobbing his head and tapping his hands on the wheel all the way to the airport. Mirshann decided she did not like this music, though. It was too slow for her taste. Then again, her people played music with lots of drums and a very, very good beat.

As soon as the cab arrived and she was able to get out, she thanked the cab driver with a small smile and waited for Ailill to pay the fare. The cab driver only made Ailill pay the normal cab fare, considering how behaved Ryzo was, and because of how silent the ride was. A very calm, very relaxed ride, if anything. Mirshann stood, her eyes transfixed on a plane. But, she had no idea what it was. The sounds it was making made her a bit uneasy, and when it took off, she ducked and clutched hold of Ryzo, crying, "Watch out!" before realizing that the plane was not going to attack them. She felt like a fool and slowly stood up. Her canine shook his massive furry head and nudged into her, as if laughing at her, his lip curled up and relaxed over his fangs.

"What is this place..?" she asked, her hand reaching to take hold of Ailill's sleeve.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 6th 2013, 2:16 pm

"Got it. I hear ya fella." he responded to hearing that this cab ride would cost extra. It was like cab drivers weren't even used to having pets being taken on these rides. Ailill was pretty sure this was not against any law. Then again there were a lot of laws that did not make any sense to him. At least he had the money to afford it. He had brought a bunch with him. If he hadn't, then things would get complicated. Ailill sighed as he got into the back seat and sat down. At least there was some room for him to sit. He doubted the cab driver would take kindly to him having to sit in the front seat.

The ride to the airport was short, and quiet. Not like anybody occupying the vehicle had anything to say to each other. Arriving at the airport was a welcome event for him. As soon as they arrived he got out and pulled out his wallet. Surprisingly enough the driver changed his mind on the increased rate for the ride. Having to pay normal price. He could appreciate that. The driver drove off and Ailill signaled for the other two to walk to the airport with him. "This is an airport. It's where our plane to my family's home is." He told her flatly.

The airport was practically empty at this time of night. They would not have to wait long for their flight to be ready. Ailill told Mirshann to wait at the gate while he went off to discuss with the flight coordinator the exact time for takeoff for their plane. They would have to wait about ten minutes. The neighboring gate had one about to take off. Ailill returned to the gate and sat down as he waited. These ten minutes could not pass by soon enough.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 12th 2013, 9:13 pm

She was a bit confused, and had never heard the word before.

"Plane?" she asked, Ryzo, too, looking a bit confused.

She stood there for a moment, the clothes she wore still a bit too big for her. They almost fell off, but the jacket she got from Ailill was nice. She kept it around of her, a smile on her lips while she walked behind of him. Ryzo's massive form was likely scaring any passer-by that saw her and Ailill. Her pointed ears, still-damp hair, and massive canine drawing a lot of unwanted attention.

Mirshann looked to Ailill before he walked off and nodded. "Okay."

She sauntered over to wait by the gate, and mind her own business. Her feet were still bare, but the carpet of the terminal was inviting against the soles of her feet. It was a lot better than the wet concrete. Shifting in the jacket, she sat down in one of the chairs. Her rump sank into the cushion and she looked around with wide, cerulean irises. Ryzo sat by her feet, his massive head resting in her lap. She moved her right hand to rub and scratch behind of his ears. A grin was plastered on his face, large white canines seemingly barred.

A late night security officer came by and had to do a double take when he saw Mirshann and the giant canine. Before any questions could be asked, he radioed in for the other guards on duty. He also called for a large muzzle. Without warning, the guards rushed to Mirshann, wrenched her hands behind of her, cuffed her, and muzzled Ryzo. She and her dog were then dragged off to the holding cell of the airport. Did Ailill notice they were gone? Hopefully he did.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 13th 2013, 7:50 pm

After a brief discussion with the flight manager over the take-off time of their plane, Ailill returned to the gate. He had just sat down and started waiting when he realized something. The elf was gone. "Where did she go?" he asked himself. Not like she knew her way around or could recognize the various signs to even find her way anywhere. The terminal had not been opened yet. That rules out the option of her having gotten on the plane. Ailill put his hand on his forehead and he leaned back in frustration. 

As he sat there thinking he was suddenly approached by a security guard. "Excuse me sir. This gate is for a private plane. I am going to need to see your ticket or I'm going to have to ask you to move." Ailill removed his hand from his head to put it in his pocket to grab the ticket as he responded in as polite a tone as he could muster. "Why but of course." he said as he pulled it out and showed it to him. "Do you perhaps know where the other person who was here went off to?" he asked hoping that this security guard would know where the elf went off to "You're all clear." The guard said as he handed the ticket back to him. "The only other person I've seen in the area was a homeless woman and her dog that had to be removed" the security guard responded as he started to turn away. Ailill stood up and addressed him quickly "They were actually with me. Where were they removed to?" he asked impatiently. Admittedly this might get him in trouble, but he was just not in the mood for it. Ailill was tired and just wanted to get out of here already. The security guard was flustered by this information. "To the holding cell. I'll show you to it. Right this way sir." The two of them headed off for it. 

Minutes later they arrived at the holding cell. Ailill was immediately placed into a discussion with the guard that was covering the holding cell. "Yes yes, I'm aware it looks like she sneaked in, but I have clearance and my private plane does allow pets, even of large size." he told the guard emphatically. It took a moment before the elf and her pet were released. Ailill gestured for them both to hurry back to the gate as their take-off slot had arrived. He did not want to lose it and have to wait for a new one to open up again.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 17th 2013, 6:08 pm

Mirshann struggled against the hand cuffs around of her wrists. This was not the first time someone had tried to put these bindings on her. Her memories flashed back to Police taking away Plague. She was brought back to reality when she was shoved into a small, clear box. Ryzo was muzzled and placed into a large cage, his massive form uncomfortably sitting hunched. Mirshann started to shout, in Drow, so the guards were even more taken aback by her presence. She paced in the small box, and even punched one of the walls. She wasn't strong enough to do a lot of damage, but the poly-plex plastic bent and waved from the force she struck on the box.

One of the guards, a woman, flinched and almost pulled her stun gun. But, the box kept Mirshann away from the security guards. She narrowed her eyes and looked at them and then muttered a few things, just as Ailill was escorted into the room. She bounced and patted the poly-plex excitedly. "Ailill! Ailill!" she said, her accent making his name sound all the more strange. She struggled to understand what he was talking to the security guard about, but when the door to the little plastic box was open, and Ryzo was released, Mirshann bowed. She then bowed to the guards as well. Ryzo nudged underneath of Mirshann and carried her, his massive head bowing to the guards as well.

"Did that dog just..?"

"Yep."

Miri hopped off of Ryzo and grabbed Ailill's sleeve and looked at the terminal to the plane. "We go in there?" she asks, nervous. The sound of the plane, and the tunnel to it was like entering a cave she had never been in before. Her heart was racing, and she was terrified. She follow Ailill, but she was still almost shaking.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 18th 2013, 1:46 pm

Getting the elf out of the holding cell was not an all too difficult task, but it was an annoying one. He was still unaware as to why she had even been locked up in the first place. It was not like it could have been based purely off of the way she was dressed. Ailill had seen poorly dressed people at airports before. This could not have been that unusual of a circumstance. 

Dismissing it as just something ridiculous, Ailill led Mirshann and her pet, Ryzo, back to the gate so they could board the plane as a fast pace. "This way now." he said to her as they approached it he turned his head to her to ask about what just happened. "Any idea why they dragged you off to that place? Did you do something to draw attention to yourself or something?" he asked of her as they finally boarded the plane. Ailill allowed them to get a glimpse of what's inside for a moment. It was a rather luxurious plane. The seats were comfortable and other things that made it all fancy and the like. "Take a seat quickly now." he told her as he sat down himself.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top