The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) I_vote_lcapKeep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) I_voting_barKeep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) I_vote_lcapKeep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) I_voting_barKeep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) Empty Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only)

Post by Chellizard March 19th 2013, 8:04 pm

The water was completely inviting. It always is. No matter where you are, a nice swim is always relaxing. Thom and Frank would have a heart attack if they knew where Mirshann was right now, but she couldn't spend one more minute inside of that small, compact apartment they called home. It was always filled with the two men, and all the whores that Frank brought home. It revolted Mirshann more than anything. So, she escaped to her mini paradise. The local high school's in door swimming pool. She had found it on one of her many walks through Los Angeles' lower districts. There was pretty writing on the walls, and one kid she had met here told her it was called 'Graffiti.' She liked it very much. But, tonight she wanted to get away. To escape from this faux Paradise world and stop existing for a while. She was done living; done being lost. She fell backward into the pool.

Ryzo was barking from the edge, frantically pacing back and forth, while Mirshann just sank. She held her breath, having taken a large gasp of air just before tipping backward. Her hair, soft yellow, was sent curling and billowing around of her face while she sank. The pale glowing floor lights in the pool eerily outlined her body. She felt her back meet with the floor of the pool, and then that was it. She was there, surrounded by immense pressure. Her eyes were opened, and her pointed ears were exposed with her hair billowing like it was. The over sized clothes she wore; a black hoodie that engulfed her whole upper form, and too big khaki pants; basically fell off of her while she kicked her legs. Losing her pants was fine. She was use to wearing skirts and dresses. The hoodie served as a bulky gown, afterall.

Time ticked on, minutes had passed. She wasn't ready to come up for air. She didn't want to. She was too proud to stay in this world, and live in it's false paradise. It was a lie. Earth was nothing but a war ridden community filled with hate. She hadn't met anyone decent since her awakening. Ranger.. Ailill.. Levi.. Max. Frank and Thom used her like a Drow Dictionary, and had her use her magic to help them around the house. She wanted, so badly, to just shoot them both in the face, but she didn't. She was too grateful for the roof over her head. But, now she was alone. Away from them. At peace. She coughed, and it hitched in her throat. She gasped, the water flooding into her lungs. Ryzo cried out a hellish howl and shook his large head. Would she drown? Maybe.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) Empty Re: Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only)

Post by Hyperion March 19th 2013, 8:46 pm

What caught his interest was not the simple fact that she was an elf; he had seen plenty of elves within his lifetime, but there was something else that interested him. It was the fact that she spoke in the Drow tongue, yet was not a Drow herself and while that may have not been enough within itself to catch his interest, it was also that she spoke a dialect that was not widely known even among the Drow that lived under the city of Chicago in recent times, almost as if it were older than them. As if the language was untainted by the human world, which interested his greatly.

Ailill had informed him of this strange being, and he even had the means of tracking her no matter the distance, so they were off to the great City of Angels. It was Caster territory to be sure, but it wasn't as if Aaron couldn't handle himself, and the Casters were not ones to openly assault a member of another of the families. Aaron had chosen to dress simply; in faded blue jeans and a plaid button up shirt with a vest over it. His blonde hair was kept styled simply, in a way that did not require much effort but still looked presentable.

Eventually their search lead to what looked like a high school, quite the strange place for en elf to be sure but he knew nothing about her, so there was no room to judge yet. Walking into what looked like an indoor pool, Aaron found his eyes attracted to the graffiti immediately, gang signs and other things scrawled across the wall, but he could see now elf present. The room had urban decay, with a bright shining coat of order masking it, as well as the keen howling of a dog. It felt familiar in so many ways, yet alien in the same ways. ”Where could she be?” He muttered confused, adjusting the subspace bag that slung over his shoulders.

He took a few steps forward as what looked like bubbled surfaced from the pool; the instance alone caught his interest. There was adog barking at the pool, and bubbles surfacing, which meant only one thing; that someone was drowning. His mind didn't really notice the clothes floating along the surface, yet they seemed to also have their place within the puzzle now. Without even having to be prompted, Aaron rushed to the edge of the pool, ignoring the loudly barking dog as he saw what was a possibly dying woman, a dying elf. It only took a second for him to concentrate on the form and with a thought, the spell activated, pulling the form of the female out of the water.

He placed her at the edge of the pool, quickly weaving a healing spell, one that would likely force her body to be rid of the water, as well as avoid any damage from inhaling the water.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only) Empty Re: Keep Your Head Up, Girl! (Invite Only)

Post by Forceaus March 19th 2013, 11:36 pm

Almost a month ago Ailill had gone on one of his pretty usual trips to a far away place from the Hale family home in Chicago. He had taken part in an expedition to a small island near Greenland in search of a tomb that had contained an elf from centuries ago. As it turned out those stories had been true. Sure he had found the two guides for it, the Derger twins, whatever it was they were called, to be absolute blithering idiots that had come across such information purely through circumstance but what they had claimed to be there had been true. For on that island he, the two abhorrent fellows and a few others had found the tomb and awakened the elf known as Mirshann. After what seemed like hours of constant battling against these strange shadow creatures from who knows where. Probably the same dimension she had originated from but there was no telling really. Never really explained during the process of fighting for their very survival against all those things. Still eventually they won the battle and left the island. Ailill had left the elf in the care of the two ridiculous guides, probably not the best idea ever considering how incompetent he found them to be, but had gotten his hands on the book that she had presented to them without anyone even noticing.

He had spent days afterwards trying to translate all that was written within the book since he had never bothered to continue on with his drow language lessons after the initial learning of it. During this time the subject of that trip became a topic of conversation between him and his cousin Aaron who was the one in charge of managing the family's duties. Ailill told his cousin all about the elf to see what he thought. To gauge his interest one could say. He was certainly interested. Enough so that they would up heading off to find Mirshann just like Ailill had done a few weeks ago.

They traveled to Los Angeles because that's where Aaron's spell indicated her location was. Neither of them talked much all throughout the trip. They just had nothing to say. The search led them to a high school of all places. Ailill was wondering if that spell was even working properly. Just why would she be in a high school? Did the whatever they were called brothers enroll her or something so she could learn about the world? The two magical cousins ventured inside the school and searched around for any sign of an elf just happening to be wandering the halls or something.

Aaron had headed towards the pool area as Ailill was searching the gymnasium. After a brief search that presented no results he went off again and made his way to the pool area as well. There he saw that Aaron had found her. She was lying on the ground next to the water unconscious. She seemed to have been drowning as Aaron was using his healing spell on her. Ailill carefully rushed over and kneeled beside his cousin to assist in any way possible. "You found her I see. Was she drowning?"

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 20th 2013, 10:31 am

Lost.

Forever more.

Never again, will I see your face...

The rushing water into begging for air lungs made her asphyxiate that much faster. The darkness started as a warm tunnel of light that slowly faded just before her eyes closed. Ryzo sat and howled, his massive shaggy head rearing back in distress. Mirshann's body lay dormant on the bottom of the pool, life fading from her faster and faster with each ticking second. Tick. Tick.. Tick. And, of course, the clock struck hard; midnight. She felt nothing, but when her body was lifted, the water dripped off of her lonely form.

Where have you gone?

Princess!

The over sized hoodie clung to her, keeping her inappropriate parts covered. It truly was like an over sized gown. Faint moonlight was peaking through old, dusty windows. The water rippled angrily, as if it was upset it's next drown victim was stolen from it. Lungs, filled to the brim with chlorinated water, were forcibly cleared. She still was not ready to come back to the faux paradise called Earth. Not yet.

"Mirshann..." whispered a voice.

Alone, in a dark room, she sat. She was not wearing her over sized, wet clothes. Her hair wasn't even wet anymore. She couldn't hear Ryzo howling anymore, either. All she could hear was a voice, a faint voice, calling out to her.

"Princess Mirshann Rosin.."

It whispered again. She carefully found herself standing up, and as she rose up, the inky blackness started to rip away, like a silk veil being lifted off of whatever it was hiding. Light poured in from every direction, and she started to laugh. Clean air filled her lungs. Flowers were around her bare feet. She was in a field of flowers. Her hair was down, a crown on her head. She was in her royal gown, the dresses skirts flowing around of her long, lanky legs. Taking a step forward, she felt arms wrap around of her. They pulled her up and spun her around to face them. It was a grim reaper.

She stared at him wide eyed and then coughed. Water gurgled up passed her lips, and the light all around of her; the warm sun.. faded. She reached up to her throat and clawed for air, coughing and sputtering.

She's dead...

As soon as Aaron had started to use his healing spell on her, she coughed and arched upward, water erupting passed her lips. She took a sharp gasp for air and Ryzo trotted around of the poolside, nudged passed Aaron, and looked to the familiar Ailill. Ryzo's massive paws padded the damp ground while he whined, his nose moving to bury into Mirshann's neck. Blinking, she looked with panic racing her mind. She coughed again, more water stinging her lungs while she hunched over. She pulled her legs up underneath of her wet jacket, her knees to her chest. She felt tears sting her eyes and she sobbed, her wet mop of hair laying flat, showing her ears. Ryzo whined and nuzzled her again. She had no words. She had nothing. But she had life, and she had almost thrown it away.

She was ashamed of herself.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion March 20th 2013, 6:01 pm

Eventually the spell had done its duty, drawing some of Aarons internal energy in the process but it had managed to revive the Elvin princess from her near death state. In an instant she rose with a sputtering cough, spitting water out in a gush that splashed across her chest, melding with the water that already soaked her to the bone. Reflexively he found himself smiling, most likely pleased that the elf were not dead, seeing as he was curious about a living one; not a corpse. ”It appears that she was drowning, but not anymore.” He stated simply, cutting the spell off before it could drain anymore of his energy, the minor glow ending as well as its effects, which were no longer needed.

He then turned his attention to the now well Elf, a dog nuzzling against her neck as if it were far more relieved than he was to see that she was alive. It was an interesting site, but he had seen plenty of elves that had managed to make an animal familiar, this was no different really. ”Hi I......” He stopped, realizing that the girl probably did not speak a single word of English, so it would have been better to switch to a different language, one more familiar. Luckily the frequent delegations with the Drow had given him a proficiency with the language.

”I hope you're okay, while my spell has managed to fix most of the potential damage, it won't be wise to stand up for a few minutes.” Aaron said in a flawless Drow, making sure that eye contact was maintained, seeing as how that was the usually protocol when he dealt with the Chicago Drow. Sure he was unaware of how whatever race of elf she was went about socializing, but that could be found out with time.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 20th 2013, 7:50 pm

They had found the elf in the pool drowning. Ailill watched as Aaron used his healing spell to try and save Mirshann's life before the water now filling her lungs killed her. It appears to have worked for the elf princess was conscious though coughing up water like a dysfunctional fountain. The wolf he remembered from the island that she had adopted as her pet came over to comfort her when she awoke. "Well then it appears she will survive this little harrowing ordeal. Nothing compared to those things that we had to fight on that island though." he said to both of them as he looked at her to make sure that she was not about to pass out again. Mirshann certainly looked cold and the wet clothes were not helping with that situation. Ailill took off his coat and handed it to her since it might help some.

Ailill then heard Aaron speak to her in the drow language. Out of everything that he said all he really got out of it were a few words. What he knew of what was said was this: I hope you're, spell, to, of the, it won't be wise to stand up, minutes. Ailill was trying to use what he knew to figure out what exactly he had said. A few possibilities floated through his mind. It should not be all that hard to figure out since there were only a few missing words and a limited context that they could apply to here.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 24th 2013, 8:38 pm

Shivering, she leaned her head into Ryzo's furry neck. She hooked an arm around of the massive canine and Ryzo shifting to help support her weight. Once she was done coughing up all the water, and her lungs felt a bit more clear, she took her eyes from Ryzo and glanced toward the strangers. Well, one was a stranger, the other was not. she looked at Ailill with some form of surprise, her eyes wide with bewilderment. She then felt a hot blush curl over her face when she realized the situation she was in. Embarrassed with her situation, she denied the coat at first. She then looked to the other boy. He looked kind of like Ailill, but only in a relative sort of way. Furrowing her thin light blonde brows together, she blinked away chlorine and coughed again. Her eyes got wide when she heard Drow pass his lips and she leaned forward on her hands, propping herself up on her knees.

"You know my language!?" she asked in her Mother tongue, excited. "The only other person I know that speaks my language is Thom Derringer, and he treats me like a bloody experiment!" she cried out, pushing her hair back out of her eyes in a dramatic fashion. A wincing expression coiled across Mirshann's features and then she muttered something, in Drow of course. "Heal.." she said and touched her hands to her throat. A warm, brightly colored aura wrapped around of her fingers and then her throat. The bright light faded into her throat and seemingly traveled down into her lungs, healing any water damage she had suffered. She coughed one final time, and a butterfly shaped out of the healing aura fluttered from her lips. Smiling, she poked it and looked to the other two before reality hit her again.

A frown crossed her lips and she sighed. "Ailill.." she said, in English, though her accent was still thick and foreign. "You are here, and I am... joy." she said, her English rough, heavily accented, but oddly adorable. She started to shiver at this point and her lips trembled to express that. If Ailill was still offering his jacket, she would peel out of her's and slide into his, it being overly big and clothing her just as well.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion March 24th 2013, 8:59 pm

The elf seemed surprised that he could speak her language, but then again the Drow language was something that few spoke these days when they were not Drow themselves. ”Yes, I speak your language. Dealing with the drow can be difficult when you don't know what they're saying.” He said back to her in her language. The female seemed to have worked some sort of spell upon herself, cleansing the wounds that covered her body before. The process seemed to finish with what looked like a mini coughing fit and a strange butterfly shaped aura proceeding from her. Next came what sounded like a butchered attempt at English, which sounded like she meant to say that she was happy that he was here.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 24th 2013, 10:27 pm

Ailill was lucky it was not all that cold in this school's pool area, and that he had dressed warm for this trip. It afforded him the ability to be nice in this situation without consequence. He offered the freezing Mirshann his jacket as she was cold and wet from having near drowned in the pool. Well, at least she was okay now. Still freezing but alive at the very least. He kept holding the coat out for her to take so she could get warm faster but for whatever foolish reason she just would not take it. Was she just trying to freeze herself to death? Drowning didn't work so try this instead.

She finally spoke and of course it was in Drow. Once again he understood only a few words of what was spoken. He had yet to even figure out exactly what Aaron had just said. Then Aaron responded before he could fully grasp everything she had just said. Ailill was about to just give up on figuring out what they were saying. His not finishing his studying of Drow was just going to keep punishing him to no end. It was not until something was finally said in a language he could actually understand. What Mirshann said was hard to determine its exact meaning but it was enough. "Yes, I'm sure me being here is making you, joy, and whatever else. Anyways, you should just take my jacket already before you get any colder. It's the first step towards getting warm again in the quickest way possible."

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 25th 2013, 7:26 pm

"Drow? That is my language, yes. I hail from a different planet than this.. Earth.." she said in her native tongue, her eyes flitting from the blonde haired boy to Ailill, who's hair was a sandy brown. She then peeled off her oversized black hoodie and put on the jacket that Ailill had offered her. She had pulled the hoodie off, her wet shirt going with it. It left her in an, oddly enough, sports bra that seemed too small for her. She had lost her pants in the pool, and they were likely floating around somewhere. Her feet had been dressed in sneakers, and they were also lost. She looked like some kind of homeless person, and it was depressing. Tears welled up in her eyes and she pulled the jacket around of her, her tears silently falling down her cheeks. She was wet, so it was hard to determine if she was crying or not. She looked up to Ailill and the other boy, not quite getting his name at this point. She staggered to her feet, Ryzo whining while he supported her.

"I.. hear." she said in English, pointing toward the doors. It was midnight, of course, but that didn't mean security didn't come check on the school building. They had been trying to catch the graffiti taggers for months, and now the guards thought they had found them. Instead, they found Mirshann, pantless, wearing an overly big jacket that barely clothed her, two boys, and a large gray wolf. Shaking his massive head, Ryzo stepped defensively in front of Miri. She looked at the men with wide eyes and then her bow manifested in her hands. She drew back an arrow and stared at them, waiting for them to do something. They had drawn batons, and had yelled ' STOP RIGHT THERE! ' but when taking notice of the situation, they lowered their weapons.

Mirshann did not.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion March 25th 2013, 7:42 pm

The girl was drenched, so Ailills jacket was a welcome thing, considering that he was sure that the poor girl was freezing. ”A different planet?” He asked raising an eyebrow, curious as to how that was so. An alien that spoke Drow was a strange thing but he was used to the strange, so it was no big deal really. It was then that they ahd found themselves to be with unwanted guests, security guard too, not very good considering there were two men and what looked like a mostly naked woman.

There were some words spoken and now the lives of a few mundane were left within his hands. Damn aliens, they weren't really under his jurisdiction to deal with but it wasn't like he could allow two people to be killed simply because they had no idea what the were dealing with. Still it was his duty, so there was nothing else he could say.

”Put down your weapon. I will not beg, I will not delegate, if one of them dies I will make sure you follow suit elf.” He said this in her language, with what could only be described as a cold tone, one that radiated danger as well as control. Sure performing his telekinesis spell after do it not too long ago would have drained him beyond what he wanted, for now he was simply lying, gathering energy if that was what he needed to do. Aaron had no reason to baby sit an elf, but perhaps Sean's heroic tendencies were rubbing off on hi, or he just didn't feel right that she would kill a target so much weaker than her.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 25th 2013, 8:39 pm

Finally she had taken the jacket that he had been offering for like over a minute. It was his own jacket that Ailill was giving to her. He looked away when she took up her own soaking wet jacket and replaced it with his. He was a polite and courteous fellow after all. Well, he was sometimes. It depends on the situation that he is in at whatever time the option to be polite is presented. He stood up because kneeling was just not a very comfortable position to put yourself in. As he did so he heard footsteps approaching. He turned to see two security guards enter the pool area. Looks like the trio and the pet wolf have been caught.

Mirshann reacted to their arrival aggressively. She brought forth her bow in preparation to do battle with them just as she had done with those shadow creatures from back on the island. Neither Aaron nor Ailill did not like this new situation and how it looked like it was about to turn out. Aaron seemed to be trying to persuade her to not do anything too drastic. This was nothing like the trouble on the island. These were just two mere humans performing their jobs as security guards for this place. Ailill had no qualms about taking lives but did not do so unless it was needed. As Aaron tried to convince the elf to stand down Ailill went about trying to convince these guards to just walk away from here without any hesitation or trouble and pretend this never even happened. "Look here gentlemen. This here is exactly as weird as it looks but nothing like you might think it does. Now, as you can see nobody here wants anything serious to happen so how about you just turn around and trust me when I say we'll be out of here in no time flat. What say you fellows?" he asked them both with a delightfully mischievous look on his face and a nice smile.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 25th 2013, 8:52 pm

Her fingers were gripping tight around of her bow. Thir'ku Mal'rak was awake, and the brightly colored energy arrow was held between her fingers gently, but effectively. She had no reason to kill these two men, but she was not going to stand down until their weapons were gone. "Illuminate my target.." she said, in her native tongue. The guards drew back their batons, and Mirshann could see their auras now. She looked over them, her eyes even falling upon Ailill and Aaron. The two boys that would likely be called 'friends' one day were illuminated with an odd aura that was tough for her to read. They seemed serious, a bit caring, and cautious. The blonde haired one was more serious than Ailill. She looked to the guards and she saw fear. Blinking, she gently released her grip, the arrow vanishing in a puff of golden aura. She then muttered something softly, and Thir'ku Mal'rak went back into a soft slumber, a simple yew bow being left in her grip. She slid the bow around of her torso and felt her knees get weak.

"We've been trying to catch the graffiti bandits these past few months, sonny boy. Sorry for doing this, but you three gotta get outta here, pronto." said one of the guards, a hand sliding to call in a report on his walkie talkie. "Nothing here; pool area is fine." He then nodded to the three and held the door open, waiting for them to leave. Mirshann's knees buckled and she slumped over on top of Ryzo. Suicide really did drain ones energy, it seemed. She clutched Ryzo's fur and the massive wolf arched and allowed Mirshann to ride on his back. She hooked her arms around of his massive neck and buried her face into his fur. The wolf let out a soft whine and nudged Ailill before swishing his tail. 'We go now." she said a bit weakly, looking toward the two boys.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion March 26th 2013, 11:16 am

Luckily Ailill had stopped the two security guards from making a fatal mistake, which saved him the trouble of dealing with the elf. Aaron silently breathed a breath of relief, wiping away an invisible speck of dust as he made his exit from the high school. ”Well I hope you two find your... bandits.” Aaron said with a repressed grin before leaving the building with the other two. ”So Ailill what are your plans with the elf?” Aaron asked matter of factly when they were of out ear shot of the two incompetent guards. The question was not meant in an ugly fashion, he was just curious really.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 26th 2013, 4:45 pm

Ailill put forth his efforts into convincing the nighttime security guards to not do their required duties and instead just let the 3, well 4 if you count the wolf thing off without any trouble. He had some success. He was able to convince the guards to let them go but they were having to leave immediately if they did not want to be reported. "Alright gentlemen. We shall be on our merry way then." he said to them as he turned to his cousin and the elf to let them know that they should all leave for real. He then started walking swiftly towards the nearest exit along with the others while listening for any sound of any of the other guards that might be on duty. The one guard had lied to somebody about there being nobody in the pool area. It was probably the other guards.

They finally got out of the school and out into the cold night. "Well, I suppose she could help with some of my research. We should probably get somewhere less pestering quickly though. Don't need to be walking around outside really."

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top