The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dragon Head I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Dragon Head I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Dragon Head I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Dragon Head I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Dragon Head I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Dragon Head I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Dragon Head I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Dragon Head I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Dragon Head I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Dragon Head I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Dragon Head I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Dragon Head I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Dragon Head I_vote_lcapDragon Head I_voting_barDragon Head I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dragon Head

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragon Head Empty Dragon Head

Post by The Black Angel April 12th 2013, 4:58 pm

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: "Dragon Head"
Title: Mountain Master of the Triad
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Race: Human
Hair: Bald
Eyes: Green
Height: 6ft1
Weight: 280
Blood type: AB

Character Image/Character Costume Image (Or Description):

(One of the only known photographs of "Dragon Head")

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personality: Dragon Head is cold, cruel, and unforgiving, nearly incapable of connecting with another human on an emotional level. Of genius level intelligence, Dragon Head is an ideal leader of men, which he does with brutal efficiency, using his massive size and strength to intimidate his men to doing whatever he requires. He'll kill without a second thought, or regret, and he'll often use brutal killing methods as a way to intimidate his adversaries to joining with him, as opposed to fighting him. A method which has served him well on his current rise through the ranks of China's polite society, which has seen more like Dragon Head bullying the ruling elite.

Dragon Head seems driven by a need for power, though his true motivations for this is unclear. He despises the weak, and through genetic experimentation has turned himself into a hulking brute, who crushes those he views as weaker then himself. This has leaded to a cocky attitude, which Dragon Head routinely displays during his very public killings, or even in the way he carries himself. Though as a well read genius, he often times can back up this attitude with well thought out plans, as much as physical brawn.

Dragon Head is obsessed with his image, which he protects at all costs. Any threats to his image as Mountain Master, are dealt with severely by Dragon Head himself, as opposed to his soldiers. Dragon Head wants to remain a mystery, a blur, an image of power, wealth, strength, and death, and with little known imagery of the man, his name mostly just conjures thoughts of primeval savagery on one hand, but also great great wealth and power on the other. A man who conjures nightmares, while living in a world of dreams. This perhaps best describes Dragon Head, as he's a man of near pure evil, living a life of fabulous wealth, shrowded in darkness.

History: No one truly knows Dragon Heads true origins, however Triad lore stats that Dragon Heads mother was strange Dragon, with a bulls body and dragons head, and his father was the great Master Kong Zi, the first Mountain Master. However fanciful this tale of paternity, it does highlight the fact that much Dragon Heads past is a mystery, filled in by the Triad's themselves, or left to build on the street. An independent article by the Hong Kong Registry said "The only thing one can say about Dragon Heads past, is that nothing can be confirmed. One of the more believable stories, is that his father died before he was born, and his mother a notorious crime figure, was jailed and gave birth inside Tilanqiao Prison (AKA Alcatraz of the Orient).". This story further states that Dragon Head was raised inside Tilanqiao Prison until his tenth birthday, when his mother escaped the jail with her son, heading into the western mountains.

The next time anyone would hear of the future Mountain Master would be a full decade later, when he emerged on the scene as one of the most feared Triad hit men in all of China. His methods bordering on the sadistic, he quickly rose the organizational structure of the gang, becoming "Red Pole" (Head enforcer of the gang) by the time he was believed to be 25. During his time as "Red Pole", Dragon Head was quite literally responsible for the destruction of most of the competing gangs in China. It was during this time that Dragon Head killed Kimberly Ming's (The Black Angel) mother, when the prostitute stirred trouble in one of the many brothels he ran. This moment unknowingly setting in motion the Black Angels inclusion into the "Jade Program", which enhanced her considerable abilities, and sowed the seeds of their future rivalry.

Dragon Head pushed the title of Red Pole to the height of its power, as he lead Triad death squads across Asia's port cities, crushing all other gangs who opposed them, and making the Triad the most powerful gang in Asia, and the richest in the world. His power overstepping his title, the Triads traditional leadership began growing wary of both Dragon Head's growing influence in the gang, brutal/sadistic killing methods, as well as genetic enhancements which made him virtually invulnerable to conventional methods of attack, and gave him unbelievable strength. Receiving word the Mountain Master of the Triad Sio Sam Ong had stripped him of his title, and marked him for death, Dragon Head initiated a coup within the underground society, in which his ruthless band of hardcore followers easily overpowered Sio Sam Ong's foot soldiers. It's said Dragon Head ripped out Sio Sam Ong's heart as it was still beating, then tore him limb from limb as he was still alive.

Disposing of the body in Hong Kong Harbor, and forcing the allegiance of the remaining Triad leadership, Dragon Head was proclaimed Mountain Master, and began he bloody campaign of expansion across Asia and the world. Initiating the Jade Program to create genetically enhance meta-human assassins to strike fear into the hearts of the Triads enemies, Dragon Head put the Triad on the cutting edge of technology, as he ushered in a new era of high tech criminality. The Triads became a force not only of the criminal world, but also commerce, amassing a vast financial empire, as well as infiltrating the highest levels of the communist party. All competing gangs in the Far East either submitted to the Triad, or were crushed under the weight of the Triad, as the Triads conquests in Asia had swept away all before them.

Dragon Head was built for war, however knew what to do in peacetime, and in the lull of activity grew the Triad's economic empire on a steady basis, continued the Triad's strangle hold on China's illegal activities, and continued Triad funded research into and on meta-humans, while recruiting a number into the Triads ranks. Perhaps most interesting and important has been Dragon Heads growing influence within the Communist Party of China, where he's intimidated and bribed his way into becoming among its leading members, even having several Triad members appointed to key Politburo posts. It's this that is perhaps most disturbing to criminal investigators in western nations, as they see the ruthless, barbaric, dictator of the Triad in an increasing position of power in one of the worlds most powerful countries.

Dragon Head continues to be among the most powerful men in China, and his continued experimentation on his own body certainly makes him among the strongest. His criminal empire has roots in nearly every major city from Hong Kong, to Los Angeles, and beyond, making him worth billions of dollars, made increasingly on the financial markets, as much as the drug and sex markets. As quick to kill in the most inhumane ways himself, as he is to dispatch his foot soldiers to do it, Dragon Head is among the most dangerous criminals in the world, as he's both incredibly strong, and incredibly wealthy. All this has lead to swirling rumors of a massive power play by the Communist Party backed strongman, whose achieved all of this while remaining mostly a wraith, still as much in the shadows as ever.

Power(s): Dragon Head as far as can be told, was born a normal human child, with no known abnormal meta-human abilities. However with his rise through the ranks of the Triad Underground Society, it allowed Dragon Head access to cutting edge genetic experimentation, which the Triads had been leading in for years. These experiments, first pioneered by the Triad in their Jade Program, augmented Dragon Head's DNA greatly, giving him incredible strength and durability, which he used to take control of the Triad, and implement a campaign of fear from the top of the Triad down.

Now leader of the Triad, which has given Dragon Head great wealth, which is rumored to be in the low billions, Dragon Head has been able to push experimentation on himself to the limit. With his vast fortune, the sky is quite literally the limit for depths of his synthetic power. He's able to lift an enormous 100 - 150 lbs, and has hardened skin, which is nearly impenetrable by any conventional means. It goes without saying that Dragon Head has continued to invest heavily in the Triads genetic experimentation, which is the source of his great strength.

Grid:
Intelligence: 4
Occult:
Strength: 8
Speed: 2
Durability: 7
Ability:
Fighting Skills: 6
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth: 4

Last edited by The Black Angel on April 12th 2013, 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Black Angel
The Black Angel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2013-03-13

Back to top Go down

Dragon Head Empty Re: Dragon Head

Post by Forceaus April 12th 2013, 5:03 pm

You have 29 points on your grid. The first wealth point is free.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Angel April 12th 2013, 6:01 pm

Fixed, thanks for that. I was wondering how that worked if you wanted to go over 1, thanks for the help!

The Black Angel
The Black Angel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2013-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 12th 2013, 6:15 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top