The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Round 1: The Womb vs. Rayne  I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Round 1: The Womb vs. Rayne  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Round 1: The Womb vs. Rayne  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Round 1: The Womb vs. Rayne  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Round 1: The Womb vs. Rayne  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Round 1: The Womb vs. Rayne  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Round 1: The Womb vs. Rayne  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Round 1: The Womb vs. Rayne  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Round 1: The Womb vs. Rayne  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Round 1: The Womb vs. Rayne  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Round 1: The Womb vs. Rayne  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Round 1: The Womb vs. Rayne  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Round 1: The Womb vs. Rayne  I_vote_lcapRound 1: The Womb vs. Rayne  I_voting_barRound 1: The Womb vs. Rayne  I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Round 1: The Womb vs. Rayne  I_vote_lcapRound 1: The Womb vs. Rayne  I_voting_barRound 1: The Womb vs. Rayne  I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Round 1: The Womb vs. Rayne

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Round 1: The Womb vs. Rayne  Empty Round 1: The Womb vs. Rayne

Post by The Womb March 11th 2013, 11:59 am

Situated high in the air on what may have been a magnetized disc, The Womb stood proudly gazing at the sea of people below. About them were very small knat like cameras that projected images of all the fights from every conceivable angle on to huge screens about the large palace like coliseum. Truly tis a wonder to behold such humanity ammassed here to witness my rise to prominence. Once they know my true power all will be subject unto me, granting me greater leeway on the people once my plans have all been seen into fruition.

Turning to his opponent and pointed straight at them. A confidence in his voice "Heed me Human! There are none who can fell me in battle. Be prepared, for today I fight without constraint or regard for your mortal life. There will be no mercy, and there shall be no respite from my fury. Ready yourself, for this is your only chance to do so."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Only from The Womb springs Life and Death" - WOMB
Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Heed me Humans. I am the Womb!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 273
Job : Rapper/writer/cafe assistant
Humor : Abstract
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Round 1: The Womb vs. Rayne  Empty Re: Round 1: The Womb vs. Rayne

Post by Alpha March 11th 2013, 4:23 pm

High above the stadium the two were situated, as the people below them cheered for the clash that was to take place. There was enough room for the two clash, but Elena had no intentions of allowing the strange being to come anywhere close to her. She took what looked like a strange fighting stance, yet anyone with a minute amount of training could see that it was a stance filled with holes. ”Tough talk, but can you back up such claims?” The pale female gave a derisive sneer, snapping a single painted finger as what seemed like three blades implanted themselves within the arena floor.

They were not swords themselves, just constructs of light given the form of blades through her illusionary prowess. ”I won't beat around the bush though, i'm sure that we both want to end this battle quickly, but I don't break you in the process.” With a single motion of her hand, the blades removed themselves from the ground, all pointed towards the skeletal man as they hovered above the ground by a few feet.

”Now multiply.” She muttered as the blades seemed to become around twenty in number before launching at the strange being, only three out of the twenty were real, but she knew that he would find discerning them difficult. They were nowhere as powerful as they could have been, but she was sure that they would be powerful enough to puncture his skin, or atleast impeed him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Round 1: The Womb vs. Rayne  CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phantom March 13th 2013, 9:11 pm

((Sorry Womb but as per rules it has been three days sense your last post without proper leave of absence therefore Elena wins by default))

The Phantom
The Syndicate's Six
The Phantom
The Phantom
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content