The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Rinne's 30 Days of Marvel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Rinne's 30 Days of Marvel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Rinne's 30 Days of Marvel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Rinne's 30 Days of Marvel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Rinne's 30 Days of Marvel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Rinne's 30 Days of Marvel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Rinne's 30 Days of Marvel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Rinne's 30 Days of Marvel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Rinne's 30 Days of Marvel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Rinne's 30 Days of Marvel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Rinne's 30 Days of Marvel - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRinne's 30 Days of Marvel - Page 2 I_voting_barRinne's 30 Days of Marvel - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Rinne's 30 Days of Marvel - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRinne's 30 Days of Marvel - Page 2 I_voting_barRinne's 30 Days of Marvel - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Rinne's 30 Days of Marvel

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rinne's 30 Days of Marvel - Page 2 Empty Re: Rinne's 30 Days of Marvel

Post by Tman1Q May 19th 2012, 6:43 pm

Alrighty then, while were on the topic of Favorite villians AND Alien Symbiotes:

Spoiler:

The Malicious Deadly Symbiote

Let me go down the list.

Unlike the revenge filled Venom, Carnage had no morals whatsoever. He will kill, slice, stab, and slay his way through countless innocents without hesitation. He's a coldblooded killed, and to make it even worse, he is inhabiting the body of an insane, bloodthirsty Cletus Kassedy to make the ultimate Deadly Duo. Wether it is against Spider-man or is own Symbiote Father, he continous to display his Violent, Malice-filled personality. Ever since I watched him on the 1994 Spiderman Cartoon, I knew that he was a villian worthy of the name Carnage. The way he took the life of pleading victims without even blinking along with the fact that even against Spiderman and Venom he was a force to be reckoned with. He was able to inflict fear on his enemies just by letting them know he is alive, making him even more deadly. These were just a few of the many, MANY reasons why Carnage makes the top of my list of Favorite All-Time Villians.

He's just that cool.

Tman1Q

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Painstake May 20th 2012, 1:09 pm

Screw it... Day 3... Favorite Diva!

Spoiler:

The most sensational diva in the marvel universe!

If i had to pick a single role model for all of the comic lovin' ladies out there, it would be She-Hulk. Strong (not only physically), Confident, independent and intelligent; she can stuff criminals into jail through a wall OR through a courtroom! She can trade quips with Spidey, slap the juggernaught with a buick, and still make it to her deposition on time; this lady does it all!

Plus she's sexy as hell. I know it, You know it, and best of all she knows it!

Last edited by Painstake on May 20th 2012, 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Painstake Character Bio
Spoiler:

"...when death comes it's swift and, my friend, we end up all the same..."
Painstake
Painstake

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 22
Job : Emergency Operator
Humor : More often than not
Registration date : 2012-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 20th 2012, 2:00 pm

My favorite diva of the marvel universe is

Spoiler:

The reason I choose this particular charrie is mainly due to the video game Ultimate Alliance 2.For those of you who have not played it but are planning on it I make this a spoiler so as not to spoil the game for you.

Spoiler:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Karny420 May 20th 2012, 4:38 pm

I like the Scarlet Witch, because if you can take control of Vision and turn a race of advanced humans into a endangered species you have to be pretty bad ass right? Any way it it isnt it would be Jean Grey, or Hope, Jean because its jean and Hope because I am waiting to see if she will really turn out to be the saviour of theMutant Race
Karny420

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Painstake May 21st 2012, 12:51 pm

Day 4: Favorite Royal
Royalty comes in many forms, be it a revered king, a feared emperor, or a wise cheiftan.

Spoiler:

I went for the Chief of the Panther Tribe!

The thing I love most about T'Challa/Black Panther is a real form of hands on leadership. It would be as if, under threat, our president said "I got this" and just went on a world tour of one-man ass-whuppin'; If someone ran on the platform of 'I'm literally a superhero', I'd likely vote for them.

He's also love his interaction in protecting Wakanda from interference by laying the smackdown on hero and villain alike; he is noble, loyal and fierce. Plus he's pretty much the Jackie Robinson of superheroes.

Painstake Character Bio
Spoiler:

Painstake
Painstake

Back to top Go down

Post by Karny420 May 21st 2012, 2:04 pm

I know this Character is no longer written by Marvel but once upon a time he was so I am going with King Conan. Conan is a complete badass, and as royalty you would figure he wouldnt want the blood of war staining his rep, but Conan always refused to sit on the sideline even in the slightest of skirnishes. If you are a Conan fan and havent read any of the books by Rob E. Howard I reccomend you do so, great reads and also gives you the backstory of The Cimmerian king.
Karny420

Back to top Go down

Post by Painstake May 22nd 2012, 2:36 pm

Day 5: Favorite team
The classics never die... neither do members of this team apparently (well, they don't stay dead)

Spoiler:

They have an Uncanny knack for persisting.

Enter the X-Men! with a long-standing existence and a roster of many of the most famous heroes in marvel, they are one team that actually began as a team and still are!

there is a good chance your favorite hero was an x-man at some point (unless they were an avenger, but i digress.)

Painstake Character Bio
Spoiler:

Painstake
Painstake

Back to top Go down

Post by Karny420 May 22nd 2012, 4:03 pm

Id also have to go with the Xmen, as Gambit my fav marvel hero is apart of it..
Karny420

Back to top Go down

Post by Painstake May 23rd 2012, 1:45 pm

Day 6: Favorite Organization
I decided to go in an unusual direction with this entry; a legitimate business in the Marvel universe.

Spoiler:

A company who's technology has actually stirred up a lot of trouble, in stark contrast to it's intentions.

the Marvel Universe would not be what it is without Stark Industries. every supersuit, plane, and piece of battle armor probably has a stark part in it somewhere.

Stark industries sets the bar for advanced technology in the Marvel Universe, and allows for a lot of evilly evilevil to grab up some advanced threats of their own when they (inevitably) break in and steal it.

Given the option, i'd totally work there.

Painstake Character Bio
Spoiler:

Painstake
Painstake

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie May 25th 2012, 3:27 pm

Well, I've been putting this off all week.

So heres the last 6 days, with far far less gushing than I intended to do.

Day 2: Favorite Villain

Spoiler:

The Master of Magnetism!

"I have and will always keep the needs of my people at the forefront of my choices. Charles and his children fought against me all of those years. I did not fight them."

I'm surprised this guy hasn't come up as anyone else's favorite villain yet. Magneto is interesting to me because he's far from the latarian milton variety of evil that spans from common crooks to people like Carnage. Magneto is one of the guys that firmly believes what he is doing is right. He truly feels that the ends will justify his means when it comes to his goals. If humans have to be cut down for mutants to thrive, then so be it. History is written by the victors, so Magneto knows that history will absolve him when Mutant-kind takes their rightful place as the dominant species on the planet.

Day 3: Favorite Diva

Does this mean all female characters? Why call them Divas?

Anyway...

Spoiler:

The Invisible Woman

Most powerful member of the F4. Mother of two. Still looks good in skintight unstable molecules.
Is there anything she can't do?

Day 4: Favorite Royal

Spoiler:

DOOM

Nothing I can say about this one that you guys haven't covered already. Doom rules with an iron fist.

Day 5: Favorite Team

Spoiler:

Marvel's First Family

So its actually a tie between these guys and the X-Men, but I think I've got to hand it to the Fantastic Four.
They're more than just a team, they're a family, and how can anyone not love the bizarre adventures this team faces? Especially during the completely outstanding Lee/Kirby run that spawned some of the most loved characters of all time. Not to mention that if this team wasn't the huge instant success that they were, Marvel and the superhero genre very well might not have become what they are today. I don't know if that's a reality I would ever want to see.

Day 6: Favorite Organization

Spoiler:

AIM

They dress like yellow beekeepers and are responsible for MODOK.
'nuff said.

Day 7: Favorite Creature

Spoiler:

The... frog of thunder?

Does this guy count? He should count. He is a frog with the powers of Thor.
As cool as all the old tales of suspense giant monsters are, this is earth's mightiest frog we're talking about here.

I've actually never been a big fan of Thor, but I am a huge fan of frogs.

Rinne's 30 Days of Marvel - Page 2 Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Painstake May 28th 2012, 3:03 am

Rinne's back in the driver's seat! day 7 it is!

Spoiler:

THE Radioactive spider!

This little creature is the tiniest bit of 8-legged dumb luck in the marvel universe. All things considered, anyone in that room could have been Spider-Man.

Well, not really.

Only our beloved smarmy nerd could have been Spider-Man, but the powers could have gone anywhere.

Painstake Character Bio
Spoiler:

Painstake
Painstake

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring-Heeled Jack May 28th 2012, 5:59 am

I've been loving you guy's choices. So we're on favorite creature? Cause I think I got a doozy.

Spoiler:

Hahaha. If you don't recognize this little monstrosity is the
Spoiler:
from Old Man Logan. Old Man Logan was definitely one of my favorite stories of all time. It had Nazis and Moloids and Hulk(s) and Post Apocalyptic Marvel and Biker Gangs and Spider-Bitch (who btw just may have my vote for favorite diva). The fact that Old Man Logan stared the Clawed Canuck was just a bonus really, but a nice bonus. Anyways, I know this guy only appeared on like two pages, but he is really indicative of the insanity of OML and left an impression on me to the point that he was the first creature I though of when I saw the theme. I also really like dinosaurs, so Old Lace gets an honorable mention.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spring-Heeled Jack
Spring-Heeled Jack

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Painstake June 1st 2012, 1:03 am

Okay then BUMP! and day 8: Favorite Movie Adaptation

Spoiler:

this movie kicks ass!
(it counts, damn it!)

Besides being probably the best thing Nicolas Cage has ever done, It's really great to have a break from super high powered heroes and villains. I know we all love our Hammer wielding gods and power armors, but i do like those heroes that are plausible.

Also, we would all totally do what kick-ass did if our legal system were a bit more lax.

Painstake Character Bio
Spoiler:

Painstake
Painstake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top