The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Battle in Georgia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Battle in Georgia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Battle in Georgia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Battle in Georgia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Battle in Georgia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Battle in Georgia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Battle in Georgia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Battle in Georgia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Battle in Georgia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Battle in Georgia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Battle in Georgia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Battle in Georgia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
The Battle in Georgia - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Battle in Georgia - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Battle in Georgia - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
The Battle in Georgia - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Battle in Georgia - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Battle in Georgia - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Battle in Georgia

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Battle in Georgia - Page 2 Empty Re: The Battle in Georgia

Post by Forceaus January 16th 2012, 5:53 pm

Caleb grabbed the man's ankles and using his incredible strength, lifted him into the air, then spun around and tossed the man away with apparent ease.

Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2604
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Wright Price January 16th 2012, 5:59 pm

Price caught himself, flipping over and sliding on his feet. He smiled at the man.

You obviously know how to use your size against an enemy. However, the old adage rings true. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Price was enjoying himself entirely too much. The rush of fighting fueled him. He couldn't hold a serious demeanor when no true threat was present, so he intended to enjoy himself. To him, this was a game. While the man saw it as a goal, Price merely saw it as another spar. He didn't care who won. In the end he would have more moves to add to his repitiore, only making him a better fighter. But as of now, he'd seen enough of the mans skill to copy it. He stood straight, mimicing the stance he was taking with ease.

Now then, I believe it's your turn to make a move.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Battle in Georgia - Page 2 Xpub0n
Wright Price
Wright Price

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 16
Job : Drug Lord
Humor : Aids
Registration date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 16th 2012, 6:10 pm

Caleb could tell his opponent was not fully into the fight.This fact did not please him.He wanted to win true but only if his opponent gives it their all.Otherwise it would feel like a pyrhhic victory to him.He wasn't one to try and kill his opponents.Nor had he ever executed a vanquished foe.He preferred to win honorably.However he needed this man to fight him with everything he had.

"I won't fall."He said quietly."Not to you if that's all you can do"He charged while still speaking.He had his arm cocked ready to strike with a punch but it was just a folly.The true attack would come upon seeing what defense the man would attempt.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wright Price January 16th 2012, 6:14 pm

Price was smiling. Little did his opponent know, fighting him in a physical fight was a fools errand. By merely observing an opponents movements, he could copy them with no effort. It's what had made killing his teachers so easy.

He stayed tall as his opponent got closer, and just as he got close enough, Price stepped into the attack, bringing the palm of his hand hard up towards his foes chin.

Wright Price
Wright Price

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 16th 2012, 6:20 pm

Caleb expected such a tactic.Many opponents would try and get around his reach to get an inside strike.As the man came forward with his strike, Caleb planted his right foot to stop himself out of the man's reach and brought up his left knee straight into his ribcage as his right arm swung around and struck at him in the lower back.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wright Price January 16th 2012, 6:26 pm

Price took the hits smiling, becuase it left his opponent wide open. Time to switch to Ju-Jitsu, he thought. He quickly sweeped his leg around, pressing it to the groove behind his opponents knee, the brought the palm of his hand full force into his chest.

Wright Price
Wright Price

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 16th 2012, 6:35 pm

Caleb could tell his strikes did damage though not that much.Not enough to do keep his opponent from continuing to attack.He saw what the man was attempting.His knee still pressed against the man's ribcage he pushed himself slightly upwards to dislodge his opponents footing, brought his own foot down then barreled his shoulder into the man's chest.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wright Price January 16th 2012, 7:00 pm

Price felt the man charge into him and took the opportunity. Using his upper body strength, he flipped himself over the mans shoulders, landing lightly on his feet.

Always remember, strength is good, but when your facing someone smaller than you, they have an equal advantage, just like you.

That one line had been hammered into his head for so long, and he finally had the opportunity to put it to use. He closed his eyes, focusing his other senses. Time to get serious, he thought. His opponent wanted a real fight, not a playful spar. Keeping his eyes closed, his smile was replaced by stern concentration.

Your facing an opponent before you fully know their skills. What you grasp from my movements will never be what I grasp from yours. Come at me. I won't even open my eyes.

This usually would have come off as cocky for him. But he fully meant his words. He had his opponents movements memorized, now. Time to show another card in his hand.

Wright Price
Wright Price

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 16th 2012, 7:09 pm

Caleb remained turned away from his opponent as he spoke.When he was done talking he slowly turned around.Fight with his eyes closed.That gave him an idea.He slowly walked towards his opponent ready to strke.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wright Price January 16th 2012, 7:17 pm

Price focused deeply. With his eyes closed, he was given less distraction, and could focus on his other senses. The gentle push and pull of the air in the room ran through his ears. He could hear his opponents calm breaths. He could hear his footsteps. He could even hear the barely audible ruffle of his gi. This was one of the main reasons Price chose to fight shirtless. He focused deeply, listening to his opponents movement. One of the downfalls of his size was that it became far too easy to hear his heavy steps. Price didn't consider whether this was true for everybody, or if it was just because of his own senses. Either way, he waited. A calm fighter is the most dangerous one. They make decisions based on logic, not the heat of action.

Wright Price
Wright Price

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 16th 2012, 7:23 pm

As Caleb neared his opponent he twisted his body and reared back his right arm and had his left elbow pointed outward then suddenly came forward at his opponent at a incredibly fast rate.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wright Price January 16th 2012, 7:29 pm

Price heard the rush of the air. Focusing, he judges the movements and sidestepped to the left. He felt as the fighter rushed past him, and sent a powerful strike under his arm. Before there was time to take whatever countermeasure there was, Price flipped back, light on his hands. He stood straight again, maintaining his breath.

Wright Price
Wright Price

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 16th 2012, 7:34 pm

Caleb controlled his footing all the way though the attack.As Price dodged then aimed a strike at his underarm he brought his arm down and caught his hand between his bicep and side bending his wrist out of socket.He then twisted himself around, pulling Price off his balance and brought his fist around and aimed directly at the man's face.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top