The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The witch meets the wanderer I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
The witch meets the wanderer I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The witch meets the wanderer I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The witch meets the wanderer I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The witch meets the wanderer I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The witch meets the wanderer I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
The witch meets the wanderer I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The witch meets the wanderer I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The witch meets the wanderer I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The witch meets the wanderer I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The witch meets the wanderer I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The witch meets the wanderer I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The witch meets the wanderer I_vote_lcapThe witch meets the wanderer I_voting_barThe witch meets the wanderer I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
The witch meets the wanderer I_vote_lcapThe witch meets the wanderer I_voting_barThe witch meets the wanderer I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The witch meets the wanderer

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The witch meets the wanderer Empty The witch meets the wanderer

Post by Alpha April 18th 2011, 6:11 pm

It was a simple Los Angales night. Elena was there all for a simple purpose. To recruit a new member into S.C.A.R. Afterall it was a just resurrected. So villans were needed. She sat on a simple park bench.

Wearing a simple white tank top. Tight ripped up blue jeans. Hiar fiery red fell down her back. Murky green eyes looked around. Waiting for the new recruit. One her left was Malice. He had simple tan skin. Coal balck eyes and white hair. Choosing not to wear a shirt. Only pants and a clean pair of converse. Elena barely understood the man. At her right was the huntress. She wore a black and red corset. Tight fitting fasionable leather pants. With knee high leather boots. Of course high heeled. Hair like milk chocolate fell down onto her shoulders. Green emeralds eyes starting at her lap. Elena met her not too long ago in new York. Now alls hje waited for was the mysterious man. The one named Nolen. After all he contacted her. So it was obvious she would induct him in. So she waited as impatient as malice was.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The witch meets the wanderer CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

The witch meets the wanderer Empty Re: The witch meets the wanderer

Post by Lady Angeline April 18th 2011, 6:22 pm

Nolen finally got his chance to join the orginization. After the arrival in Los Angeles it was dark except for the car and building lights. He went into the park were he was told thhey meet and seen a shady object on the bench. He was wearing a long black trench coat with black blue jeans and his black nintend 64 shirt. His red hair and eyes yeally showed off under the moon.

He walked up to the person on the bench and asked" Is your name Elena?"
Lady Angeline
Lady Angeline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 78
Job : kill my twin brother
Humor : 2 jews at a bar
Registration date : 2011-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha April 18th 2011, 6:36 pm

Elena noticed the mans approach. He seemed simple enough. Not too much evil about him, but evil did have many forms. So she decided to just humor him. "Yes my names Elena. I assume your Nolen. Good this will amke it all easy." She took in a depp breath. "This organization needs powerful people, so i suppose you'll need a test of skill." She motioned at the two beside her. "Pick one. Malice?" She pointed at the white haired amn beside her."Or Huntress." She motioned towards the women on her otherside. "All you have to do is beat one of these people in combat. No not even that. Prove to me you have th capabilities to at least match them in combat and your in. Did i make my self clear?" Then she waited for answer.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Angeline April 18th 2011, 6:46 pm

"Yes you make it crystal clear ohh and i choose".... looking at them catiously and waiting about 5 seconds to give his answer. "I choose huntress" hopping he picked the right one stepped back 10 feet away from them. "So were will this happen at in the park, city ,or an abandond place" . He said this in wondering eyes thinking he did not care much for Los Angeles.

"Whenever you want come at me with all you got I m going for the kill." In no hesitance he quickly drew his sword and pointed it at the one he picked waiting for an anser.
Lady Angeline
Lady Angeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha April 18th 2011, 6:56 pm

The Huntress smiled jumping off of the bench. "Me eh? Fine i'll do this." She pressed a button on ametal box on her wrist. As a crossbow folded out of it. Also pulling out a crossbolt from a puch on her thigh. Notching it on her Bow. Then oulling out a small container in her pouch on her back. Unscrewing the cap off and pulling out two contact lenses. Placing them in her eyes making them take on a cat like look. "Now lets get this started." she cooed as she took aim at the only lamp a light in the park. Glass shattering as the light went out. Now there was mostly darkness. Due to the contact lenses she could still see. So taking advantage of the dark she drew the 1 and a half foot katana from her boot and charged Nolen. making little sound. She planned to just slam the hilt into his stomah. Maybe see what his reaction speed was.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Angeline April 18th 2011, 7:06 pm

Un able to see he wandered were the lady was. Holding the sword in two hands he cought the blade of the katana but then it slipped down his sword hiting his stomach while a trail of sparks went with it. Being an unfair advantage he was in he had to find more light other wise he would die without resisting tonight. While the blood dripped he searched every direction for a light until he spotted one while keeping his guard up for another attack.

He sharpened his guard then took off to what little light he seen. Pushing black fire behind him gave him a quick start to the light and hopefully she would not break it before Nolen got to it.
Lady Angeline
Lady Angeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft April 18th 2011, 7:14 pm

Dressed in an all black business suit he had decided to take a random stroll through the park with his butler Mr. Smitty. He was in los angeles on a business trip and couldn't beleive his eyes he was looking at a young woman with fiery red hair that gave of an aura of magic. He also noticed the runes tatooed onto the womans arm, there was no doubt the legendary Elena Marie. He knew she had been ressurected but his resources never could find her. He noticed a shirtless man who gave off a distinct aura of evil so he had no that he was Malice the demon she brought into the world not long ago, also she had a female companion fighting with a german man. He walked up to the woman making deliberate noise to make his presence known,"Excuse me you are Elena Marie correct i've been hoping to meet you might i ask what started the fight there?" Schneider asked politely pointing at the two locked in combat.

Schnieder Van Helcraft/ The King

I don't know what you're looking so arrogant about, you're just another pawn for me to move as I please.
Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 178
Job : King of Whales
Humor : ummm.... I laugh at a lot of things
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha April 18th 2011, 7:21 pm

Elena noticed the strange man who walked up to her. He felt strange ,but that didn't matter. "I am in fact Elena. As for those two. The man is fighting for a simple purpose. He wants to join S.C.A.R. To do that he must prove himself to me. So i'm having Huntress fight him." She had nothing to hide. The guy seemed evil himself so no harm done.

The man ran from her. As a strange black flame seemed to trail behind him. She frowned. It seemed this guy would be harder than she thought. She pulled out a crossbolt from her thigh pocket. Notching it on ehr crossboe. This time she aimed for his leg. It wasn't covered a deadly poison, Just one meant to knock him oyt for about an hour. She smiled as the arrow flew true towards the man's leg. As a telltale whistling noise filled the air.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Angeline April 18th 2011, 7:34 pm

Hearing the noise he ran then tripped right into the pole getting knocked out. Before going under he wander what was the whistling sound, what did he run into and why cant he keep the monsterous power inside him so it would not hurt him after the fight.

Falling into a big bottomless pit of darkness he seen a wolf form shoot up the whole and him falling asleep wishing it never happened.

(Silver Lord was ammerging his body became covered with hair and he started to grow 3 times bigger than he normally was. He grew into the huge monsterous form he called a giant wolf or the form he was scared of that could controll him) Once out Silver Lord being able to say a few words said " You girl are going to die" and then let out a huge roar.
Lady Angeline
Lady Angeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft April 18th 2011, 7:42 pm

"well now thats impressive,"He said watching nolen change into a giant wolf,"but i dont think he's in control.Now what were you saying about joining S.C.A.R. im intrested in joining myself and wondering why the greatest witch of this century is a part of it?" He spoke to Elena in the devilish tongue he used to sway so many women it was all about putting in a small bit of the truth with what they wanted to hear. He snapped his fingers and Mr. Smitty came forward with his wine taking the glass he slowly drained it waiting for Elena's answer.

I don't know what you're looking so arrogant about, you're just another pawn for me to move as I please.
Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha April 18th 2011, 7:53 pm

"my reason for joining S.C.A.R is a simple one. Though i don't have to go into it. As for you joining S.C.A.R. All you have to do i suppose is defeat Malice." She gestured at Malice who stood up." Malice don't hold back on him, but try not to kill." Malice nodded as tendrils of darkness shot at Schneider. Ready to skewer him

The man morphed into a wolf. All visible in The Huntresses eyes. "Die am I? Well lets ee the big bad wolf try." With that she pulled out two metallic ear plugs from a puch on her thigh. Plugging them into her ears. Then twisting the ring on her left ring finger. As a peircing high pitched sound filled the air. All directed at the wolf. It would temporarily affect its hearing if it didn't stop the sound within 30 secomnds of its beggingin. With her skills there was no way it would.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Angeline April 18th 2011, 8:09 pm

He did not give a crap about the sound and then lost intress in Huntress and continued to form into his wolf form .

While roar in which soon sounded like a cry to get out. After a few seconds of morfing he finally got done and set his eyes on the park pond. He walked over to it raised his hands then hit the water as hard as he could. Water shot up like a big exsplosion then all of it drained away because of the crater the wolf made.

Seeing Elena on the bench he got on all fours tightened his muscles all over his body then ran to her in a mer second holding his right arm up in the air swinging to kill her.

Last edited by deathreaper on April 18th 2011, 8:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lady Angeline
Lady Angeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft April 18th 2011, 8:17 pm

Before the tendrils of darkness came near him a wine bottle flew in front of them and was destroyed letting Schneider jump back and launch a dark energy blast at malice.Without turning around he ordered Mr.Smitty to quickly retrieve his HoverShot, Schneider needed to take every advantage he could get against this brute. Letting loose a barage of dark energy blasts to cover his butler and to hopefully deal malice damage.Continually moving backwards while firing waiting for the opputunity to cast a more powerful spell.

Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha April 18th 2011, 8:27 pm

The beast charged at Elena. Yet she knew it was of no purpose. She aimed her arm at it as the red symbols on it glowed. Fire erupting from the palm. In a wide exspansive blast. She made it at full power aimed at the wolf. Though she made sure the radius was oly about 5 feet wide. To burn the wolf creature.

Malice was pelted by blast of energy yet they only left big welts on him. They hurt like hell. So Malice brought up a darkness sheild. As the blast collided with it. The from the shadow of a tree. A hundred biting snakes erupted at the man. Ready to bite him up, but not kill. He had orders not to kill so he wouldn't.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Angeline April 18th 2011, 8:42 pm

Silver Lord had full site on elena he stared at her eye to since she was the first to cause damage to him. He took in a deep breath and howled at her then pulled back his two arms and his tail for one of his strongest attacts. The tailed sharp like a spear erupted strait for her stomach while both of his hands swung strait at he trying to break everybone in her body.
Lady Angeline
Lady Angeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top