The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Willy the Whale
The Immortals I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Immortals I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
The Immortals I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
The Immortals I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Immortals I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Immortals I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Immortals I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Immortals I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Immortals I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Immortals I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Immortals

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Immortals Empty The Immortals

Post by Dr Cosmos April 15th 2011, 6:22 pm

Trash Please

The Immortals are being closed down as a group. Since many of you had few character knowledge of this, and even more of you didn't even RP a part of this, it won't be that big of a problem.

Any Questions, PM me about it.

Last edited by Dr Cosmos on September 20th 2011, 11:28 pm; edited 4 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Immortals Xf9fet
Dr Cosmos
Dr Cosmos
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 230
Humor : Dark
Registration date : 2011-02-05

Back to top Go down

The Immortals Empty Re: The Immortals

Post by Guest April 15th 2011, 6:43 pm

Can Nightkill be a dual member of this group and SCAR? You said they were allied.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Cosmos April 15th 2011, 6:58 pm

I'd prefer major villains, like Nightkill, stay with SCAR, so that we can appear to "take them down" when in fact, you guys will just be pretending.

It'll make us look even better in the publics opinoin. Spidey

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Immortals Xf9fet
Dr Cosmos
Dr Cosmos
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 15th 2011, 7:07 pm

Dr Cosmos wrote:I'd prefer major villains, like Nightkill, stay with SCAR, so that we can appear to "take them down" when in fact, you guys will just be pretending.

It'll make us look even better in the publics opinoin. Spidey

Alright. Nightkill will pretend to be a mortal enemy of the Immortals.

Seth Khan, who is absolutely not NK's public identity, why would you think that, will be happily funding the Immortals.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceannairceach April 15th 2011, 8:11 pm

Oh, this is certainly interesting.

I think my character, Markus Lindon, could pose as a reformed villain, in that he "repents" for his former evil doings and wishes to work with The Immortals to repay his debts to society. He is a multi-billionaire, owning a space research and building company. In simple terms, his company (Aerospace International) researches and builds equipment and ships and whatnot for various national space programs.

Though I am an experienced RPer offsite, I have done nothing her as of yet, so I would understand any hesitation or refusal.

Markus Lindon
The Immortals Skz1n5
Ceannairceach
Ceannairceach

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Cosmos April 15th 2011, 8:34 pm

Support, whether Monetary or Political, is always welcome. Spidey

The Immortals Xf9fet
Dr Cosmos
Dr Cosmos
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 16th 2011, 8:51 pm

Wait, Pain?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone April 16th 2011, 9:22 pm

My character, Dr.Everyone is perfect for the immortals. He would love to take control of the world, to take out what stands between him and his goals (heroes.) The Immortals would be excellent at getting him to his goals.

As for how he'd be a hero, he has the power to morph at will. He could completely change his appearance, voice, all of that. And he can act the part. He isn't being counter productive to his goal, so he could totally act a hero too. His insanity is caused by revenge, and half of it is an act, but because he would need to bypass the seemingly insanity to get his revenge. the insanity he plays (and that which is caused by his revenge) would go away.

In a nutshell, he can morph into a whole new persona, and act the part (only because it helps him achieve his goals.)

Besides, if he becomes an Immortal, the Immortals can gain trust and all from the world by claiming to have killed Dr.Everyone, which would also explain where Dr.Everyone went.

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]The Immortals DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha April 17th 2011, 11:13 pm

I think i would be an excellent member for a few reasons. One is i would be a perfect go between S.C.A.R and The Immortals. Since i'm not well known among the general public who arent avid users of magic. I am a good enough actor. I can play nice well. Even be mean when needed. I even have some support among the magic community. Considering my title as one of the most powerful witches in history. So i hope you consider me for membership. Accepting me wont be a mistake.

The Immortals CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox April 19th 2011, 10:11 pm

I'm in the process of creating a character that would be perfect for this. How long would I have to finish it though?

The Immortals 21

The Immortals Powerg10

"I knew I should have taken ballet, because it's time to dance!" - Paradox
Paradox
Paradox

Number of posts : 39
Job : Being Awesome
Humor : You just lost the game.
Registration date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Cosmos April 19th 2011, 10:17 pm

I'm leaving this topic open for a week, but after that, it's completely closed.

The Immortals Xf9fet
Dr Cosmos
Dr Cosmos
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Isis April 19th 2011, 11:36 pm

Isis is currently a hero, already recognized as a good guy. If she were to join this organization, one would never guess that she had turned to a darker side of society. She has all the capabilties to become a great villain behind the scenes. One would be hard pressed to accuse her of doing villain-like activities, and so she could get away with pretty much anything. Her psychic abilities are also a plus, being able to keep things more covert.

The Immortals Powergrid

Theme song for Isis:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEgXDhiayz4
Isis
Isis

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Mind April 21st 2011, 5:42 pm

I realized I was just approved, but I'd like to join The Immortals.

I'm Paradox, by the way.

I think Master Mind would be perfect since he could provide a wide array of tactical genius, and his powers would be of great assistance. Also, because he hasn't done anything above the radar, no one knows much of his presence. So he could be introduced as a "super-hero", but in secret... I think you get the idea. Not to mention his powers could easily be used to assist the common people. As well as... other things.

Anywho, I leave the decision up to you. (That rhymed.)

Edit: Application Link - http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t2408-master-mind
Master Mind
Master Mind

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Superiority April 21st 2011, 6:13 pm

Superiority would mesh very well with the Immortals. He has already established himself as a benevolent humanitarian, both monetarily and with his public efforts as a "superhero". However, he has a wide variety of technology that he hasn't released to the public, and might be inclined to share it with other intellectuals, if he felt they could use/improve it for his own purposes as well as their own. Not only that, but he has extensive knowledge in many science fields, with particular interest in biology; with research and resources, he could produce monstrosities or temporary serums for other Immortals. Overall, he's intelligent, cunning, and charismatic enough to be a perfect addition to the roster.

The Immortals Lol610
Superiority
Superiority

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 21st 2011, 7:35 pm

Why is Pain in the Immortals?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content