The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
SHRPG Political Situation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
SHRPG Political Situation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
SHRPG Political Situation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
SHRPG Political Situation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
SHRPG Political Situation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
SHRPG Political Situation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
SHRPG Political Situation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
SHRPG Political Situation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
SHRPG Political Situation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
SHRPG Political Situation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
SHRPG Political Situation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
SHRPG Political Situation - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
SHRPG Political Situation - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSHRPG Political Situation - Page 5 I_voting_barSHRPG Political Situation - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
SHRPG Political Situation - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSHRPG Political Situation - Page 5 I_voting_barSHRPG Political Situation - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

SHRPG Political Situation

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHRPG Political Situation - Page 5 Empty Re: SHRPG Political Situation

Post by Bliss April 17th 2011, 11:27 pm

So everyone who controlled China was in the same building at the same time?

Instead of filling in the details on how you came to power, you need to just do it in a linear manner. Let the war thread begin your conquest so others can try and oppose it. Retroactive conquest is what got this whole mess started. You one day said "I run China, I'll fill in details later, but I run China." That cannot happen; its not even close to being fair.

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 17th 2011, 11:30 pm

Anyway, another point is that Chapter 4 ended off with a demonic invasion that was probably much publicized. I'd like to see the government try to cover up the deaths of the people who died in New York alone. This would probably have an effect on worldwide religions.

Christians, Muslims and Jews would probably accept it and have a 'told you so' about the existence of demons, as demons/jinn are already in their mythology. These religions would probably have an increase in members.

Hinduism has a belief in demons. So Hindus, like me, would also probably accept it, and the religion wouldn't be affected.

I think Buddhism has a concept of demons, I'll need confirmation on this.

Atheism would have a bad impact, considering atheists don't believe in god, Hell, or demons. However, atheists could say that the existence of demons doesn't need the existence of God. Demons could have evolved seperately from humans in a seperate dimension.

The UN would probably create a special force to combat supernatural threats. This force would later be reduced to just combating demons after people realize just how damn big the supernatural world is.

Just some thoughts I had when reflecting on Chapter 4.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 17th 2011, 11:31 pm

Bliss wrote:So everyone who controlled China was in the same building at the same time?

Instead of filling in the details on how you came to power, you need to just do it in a linear manner. Let the war thread begin your conquest so others can try and oppose it. Retroactive conquest is what got this whole mess started. You one day said "I run China, I'll fill in details later, but I run China." That cannot happen; its not even close to being fair.

Should I create a flashback topic showing how I did this? I've already mentioned in several threads I ran largest secterian group in China, and it'd mess up canon. It'd be better to have a topic take place in the past.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 17th 2011, 11:49 pm

Issue seems resolved, NK will put down several rebellions to solidify control.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 20th 2011, 1:04 am

Something I'd like to point out. The page for New York City says it's the largest city in the world.

http://www.worldatlas.com/citypops.htm

1. Tokyo, Japan - 32,450,000
2. Seóul, South Korea - 20,550,000
3. Mexico City, Mexico - 20,450,000
4. New York City, USA - 19,750,000
5. Mumbai, India - 19,200,000

Those are cities right now. I can potentially see how NYC would grow so big, but keep in mind that superhuman wars regularly break out in NYC, crime is insane, and we had a bloody demon invasion a while ago that probably killed off at least a million people in NYC alone. Also, Mumbai is expected to grow even more the next few years, so NYC's claim to largest city seems slim.

Basically, what is NYC population by 2028 after accounting for the fact it's a very crappy place to live?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie April 21st 2011, 1:25 am

Nightkill wrote:Something I'd like to point out. The page for New York City says it's the largest city in the world.

Those are cities right now. I can potentially see how NYC would grow so big, but keep in mind that superhuman wars regularly break out in NYC, crime is insane, and we had a bloody demon invasion a while ago that probably killed off at least a million people in NYC alone. Also, Mumbai is expected to grow even more the next few years, so NYC's claim to largest city seems slim.

Basically, what is NYC population by 2028 after accounting for the fact it's a very crappy place to live?

In this game NYC is the biggest city in this site's world, even if it probably wont ever be number one in reality.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SHRPG Political Situation - Page 5 Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 21st 2011, 1:28 am

rinnegato wrote:
Nightkill wrote:Something I'd like to point out. The page for New York City says it's the largest city in the world.

In this game NYC is the biggest city in this site's world, even if it probably wont ever be number one in reality.
*I scream at lack of reality*

*I go back to rping as an alien scorpion android that can turn into Venom and controls Chinese military*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 24th 2011, 7:56 pm

Possible populations now.

New York- 35 million
Tokyo- 34 million
Mumbai- 30 million
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 2nd 2011, 12:48 am

OK, it's canon that Bin Laden died May 1st in this rp.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 2nd 2011, 1:02 am

SHRPG Political Situation - Page 5 1304307881798
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 13th 2011, 9:14 pm

This is neither approved or canon.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

SHRPG Political Situation - Page 5 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 14th 2011, 2:59 pm

Which is clearly why it took you over two months to say so, even though you personally approved the War Begins quest.

Look, PM me and we'll discuss the China thing, or we can discuss it right here. I'm open to your opinions and willing to compromise.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 14th 2011, 3:02 pm

War Begins will mark the beginning of the China arc. Anyone wanting to join in that arc should do whatever it is that this arc wants to do in quest form. All country control is moderated by the staff, and we are willing to let people take over stuff if it makes sense for it to happen.

Beijing Deal is dead. For reasons why, read the thing.

Still not unlocking this though.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss May 14th 2011, 11:12 pm

As for the why am I just now bringing it up now after giving you the green light on War Begins, here is what I said.

Bliss wrote:So everyone who controlled China was in the same building at the same time?

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top