The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Beholder of the eyes
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) I_vote_lcapLeague of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) I_voting_barLeague of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) I_vote_lcapLeague of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) I_voting_barLeague of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) Empty League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age)

Post by Coffinhunter December 26th 2010, 2:45 pm

(Origanal Golden Age thread, takes place before WWII, This thread takes place in the years that follow)

Shortly after WWII and new age of heroism emerged. At the beginning of the War separate heroes thrust out into the world to make a difference, it was a new concept and little other than ethics of the times defined it. Heroes had little to do with one another and rarely communicated, often times causing strained battles between heroes and villains fighting for the same side. Regular Joes & Janes watched on, as the great evil of Hitler's Third Reich was brought down by the combination of the forces of Humanity's good will. It was a metaphor to Meta-Humans, and after the conflict was resolved they too banned together in order to form a more perfect Union. The League of Legends was born.

It was formed by the most noted heroes from the world round:

Captain Superior, a superman born on a distant planet with heighten gravity and radiation, when immersed in our comparatively lessened atmospheric conditions, he was a force to be reckoned with. Raised here in the heart of the mid West of the US, he became America's #1 hero.

Lady Ultima, A Greek import, she is the ultimate warrior woman. Her psychical prowess equaling Capitan Superior' own. She is the Greek Godless, Artemis's embodiment. But hen adding in her mystical vestments, she maybe the power house of the team. Vestments as follows:
http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t1660-vestments-of-mars

Chartreuse Flame, An American Air force pilot that fought on the side of Great Briton during the war, his plane crashed , coincidently, near and Ancient alien crash site. When he awake he found that the long dead Alien host had given him a greenish flame empowered wrist band. The powerful malleable energy could be focussed into massive objects of the wears mind. The bequeathor of this gift instilled in him a power that would come with great responsibility, His job was to police the sector of space that Earth was in.

Human Bullet, A speedster from Detroit, he was built for speed. With a constant increase of velocity, know one truly knew what this fast man was capable of.

Horned Owl, A creature of the night and one of New York City's first costumed crime fighters he is exceedingly rich and likes to take on wayward youths as his companions.

Crimson Shadow & The Boy Alchemist, An English detective that employs a mystical red scarf ceased from a deadly clan of ancient ninja. He is the meanest of the group and will do what it takes to get the job done, His apprentice Toby fighting the good fight right beside him.

The League of Legends HQ is in Central California, Located in the 'Hall of Elite'. It was constructed as a government office in order to provide these well deserving heroes a place to call home and a base of operations for their world peace keeping organization. They fight Super Villainy and ensure the inalienable right of citizens of planet Earth to live happy lives.

To participate in this thread you can create a Silver Age Hero/Villain and craft them into the legendary hero/Villain they will become in today's timeline, or take your existing Golden Age Hero (if participating in the Original Golden Age thread) and up their stature to fit the now established environment) . As a Hero you will be enticed by the League's exuberant public reputation and be seeking membership. As a Villain you will be out to show the world that these united Heroes don't hold all the answers.

As a Hero: You should discuss your Silver Age origin and decided if the League of Legends is for you. If so then you enter the Thread as a newly annouced hero that wishes to join their ranks, you would show up in the offices of their recruitment center and receive missions for their official interview correspondent; Niles Fresh. He will provide missions for you to accomplish and offer critiques on you performance as an applying hero once completed. After the appropriete number of missions is completed to satisfaction you will be asked to join team exploits and named in their official roster. New recruits are called the Young Legends.

As a Villain; you should construct your Silver Aged villlian and start wreaking havoc. Unfortunately your goal as a 'Silver Age' Villain is to loose against the forces of good, this should not imped your progress in modern times though. As a Silver Aged Villain you will eventually learn the error of your ways and rise in modern times to the pinnacle of villainy.

[img]url=https://servimg.com/view/15932951/6]League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) Bbbbbb10

1) the Lobby: It is the easiest place to introduce yourself and ask Mr. Niles French any question you may have. This is a large vaulted ceiling room with two curved stair cases that lead up to the second floor.

2)War room: this conference room, is filled with a huge round table that is surrounded by comfortable chairs. The massive screen computer that cover almost the complete back wall is state of the art.

3)Living room: plush and pristine, this room is built for comfort and relaxation. couches chairs, entertainment.

4)Dining Hall: Cafeteria & Kitchen

5)Gym: Equipped with all the best exercise machines and free weights.

6) The Holochamber: This super strong , ultra resiliently reinforced room has holographic capabilities as well robotic sparring droids and simulated environmental hazards.

7)The Second floor: Library, Bedrooms and, His/her bathrooms.

8)Third Floor: Restricted, League of Legends member's only.

Last edited by Coffinhunter on January 7th 2011, 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Spartan
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) SpartanPG

The Samaritan
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 391
Job : Tattoo Artist/professional writer
Humor : smart
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) Empty Re: League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age)

Post by Coffinhunter December 26th 2010, 4:11 pm

Capitan Superior sits with his feet up on the newly constructed meeting table. He looks around with his X-ray vision and views the perfect construction the Horned Owl's work crew had done on the place. It was far more comfortable than his own 'Fortress of Secrecy' could offer with it's crystalline structures. He mused about the eternal hope that humanity had infused in this man-made structure's idealism.

Lady Ultima walked in wearing her battle gear, she was a perfect definition of what males expected out of females and her proud gate announced that very fact. Captain Superior stood on the Lady's arrival.

"So this is to be where we bring justice to the Unjust?" She announced in a pride filled tone.

"It appears so...Beautiful.....I am Capitan Superior, what is your name?...... Seducer of the ultimate man?" He replied confidently with his hands on his hips.

"I am Lady Ultima, and you should keep your seductions to yourself....I am here to bring for the equality between men an women." She stated flatly with determination.

Captain Superior bolted like a flash of lightning to her side, He clutched her waist and pulled the warrior woman tight to his own form. "I think you may be underestimating the opportunity I am offering." He said pulling the woman close, drinking in her fragrance.

She drew back in the obvious perceivable disgust, but it held little more weight than well played facade that she knew she should put forth to promote her image. The truth was she like being swept off her feet as much as the next female. "What...how dare you sir..." She said, throwing a half-hearted blow at the superman's face.

Captain Superior blocked the pulled-punch with ease. "Don't play games with me girl, I am the Ultimate Man, I know what every girl wants....Submit and let's get over with this petty foreplay." He said with the utmost confidence.

Just then the other members of the newly announced League of Legends arrived.Captain Superior let go of the smitten woman and stood strong to accept the innovation of his peers.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) Empty Re: League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age)

Post by Bash December 26th 2010, 6:00 pm

(Awkward situation? Getting out of it, siiiiiimmmmpleeeee.)

Tobais walked into the League of Legends administrative office (LoL?) With a book in his face. He was reading up on the book that would lead to the disaster of his family. But the actual book posed no danger, it was a picture on the back of the book that posed the threat. The book itself showed no example or reference as to what the symbols or the array represented. It was merely a cosmetic appeal to attract the eye to this book in particular. It was actually a glyph to create a Philosophers Stone. But the cost to create it was life, and lots of it. Oh the Irony, The chapter Tobais was reading was telling of the forbidden human transmutations and why it should be tabooed. This chapter did not teach how to transmute humans, but rather used historical events of people who did to prove a point.

He was now 22, wore glasses and a held a proper attitude of English pride inside him. Tobais had now mastered the basics of Alchemy. He had a good 10 years to study this Science, and now. he even spoke Latin. Tobais wore a trenchcoat, with pockets big enough to hold massive encyclopideas. Tobais walked up to the waiting room, using his pheriphal vision to discern his surroundings. Tobais stopped and felt around, looking for the nearest chair and sat down.

He came here because the crimson shadow asked him to. Nothing more, nothing less. Tobais was a good friend of him since the event of the "New Ripper" case 10 years ago. Tobais came to help out a friend. And he was here, waiting for him to get there.
He paid no attention to the events regarding Niles or registering. Instead he put the book down on his lap, putting his elbow on the armrest and propping his head up. Just as he did this, he turned the page in a very bored fashion. He stretched and yawned, but immediately went back to his book.

Last edited by Toby on December 26th 2010, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter December 26th 2010, 9:12 pm

Niles French was what some people would call a bookworm. he had spent much of his life a a number-cruncher and it would have suited him just fine to continue along that very path. But as they say; when opportunity knocks, it does so once, and when his application was accepted to be the head of administrative offices for the new League of Legends, he accepted it. When he had arrived the first day, he expected the Hall of Elite to be bustling with excitement and have heroes rushing in and out all day long. Wheat he found though was not even a Super Hero to welcome him, instead only a single piece a notary with his job discretion scratched out on it. 'Answer the phones, Welcome guests, keep affairs in order, and make sure new recruits meet mission standards'. It was short, it was simple, and it was sweet, exactly the way he like it.

The Hall itself was a lavish three story white marble building with a multi pillared exterior.
It's front facade, was completely covered in floor to ceiling windows and lobby large enough to create a heck of an echo. It was here, that Mr. French found his office.

Mr. French peered up from his typewriter and viewed the bookish young man sitting in the lobby of the marble building. Mr. French was new, but not that new, he knew common curtsies and it wasn't to plop down in the Lobby of a reputable establishment without first announcing your intentions.

"aaahem......UUUhhhhem..."Mr. French cleared his throat twice trying to fet the rude gentleman's attention before actually speaking. "Excuse me sir....But do you have an appointment?" The prudish little man asked.

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash January 7th 2011, 12:10 am

Tobais remained steadfast in his book, he was reading into why human transmutations were forbidden. Oh the irony of what the book actually contained. The Irony of the threat that would change his life forever:

Tragedy, misery, loosing ones innocence thats what awaits one and all who attempt human transmutation. In alchemy, there are two things that are forbidden: the transmutation of different metals to gold and an even more horrifying taboo: the transmutation of human life itself. According to the rule of equivalent exchange, one must offer something of equal value to get something in return. This law is true and many times alchemist fail to realize this and perform human transmutation. Life has no equal in value so therefore there isnt an equivalent exchange to begin with. Many times alchemist perceive human ingredients to be the value of a human life. And this is were the fatal error is created when mankind trespasses on gods domain.

This article was interrupted when Niles cleared his throat loudly. Tobais looked up. Someone was waiting for him. He snapped his book shut, and walked up to him. "Um I am sorry," he said scratching his head. "I recieved a letter from a friend of mine who asked me to come here today. I am not too sure why though."

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Chaos January 7th 2011, 12:27 am

Gabriel had just graduated high school when he received a letter of invitation to the League of Legends. He had never heard of the League before. He did not even know why he was being invited. Gabriel was from a city in Shreveport, Louisiana; close to the border of Northern Texas, and had thought about going into the military to put his powers to good use. Little did he know "big brother" already knew about his powers, and had been watching him for some time. Gabriel decided to see what it was all about, so he bought a plane ticket and traveled to the headquarters of the League of Legends. Gabriel, when he got to the League's building, walked up the lavish steps and through the doors. He could see two men at the front desk:

"Excuse me Sir. I am sorry to trouble you, but I received this letter to join your organization and I was wondering where to go from here. I am sorry; where are my manners, I am Gabriel." Gabriel said to Mr. French as he stretched out his hand to shake it.

League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) -bad-a-vampire-that-you-could-ever-see-alucard-from-hellsing-woot-p-o-tattoodonkey.com
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter January 7th 2011, 12:50 am

Mr. French handed a wax sealed letter to Tobias. The specific seal was that of a man that had gained his 'Knighthood' by acting in the Queen's service during the War. it was the Crimson Shadow's, the detective apprentice had known it well. They had acted as the tightest of teams since their introductory previous to WWII and fought many of super villain side by side. When the seal cracked and the font was revealed it said:

'Dearest Tobias,

You have served me well over the years, and I know for certain that you have become a true man and hero on your own right. I would have never guessed that back when I the cowering lad that you were when we first met you, to the transformation into on of the world's foremost expert's on the magical arts impressed me. I know that our trials together were tougher than most, but I want you to know that I respect you. I trust in you the future of Super heroes and their deeds, because you alone surpass my own sympathy. In this I entrust the training and ethical guidance that I gave you. Surpass me Tobias...I know that you can.
rise these young brave hearts into greatness like you have become. I trust in you that you will. Define the 'Young Legends" into what they are meant to be......best of luck brother....

Your friend,
The Crimson Shadow;

As the new Recruit waked in the Door slammed behind him.
"Excuse me Sir. I am sorry to trouble you, but I received this letter to join your organization and I was wondering where to go from here. I am sorry; where are my manners, I am Gabriel." Gabriel said to Mr. French as he stretched out his hand to shake it.

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow January 7th 2011, 12:56 am

Derek stood against the balcony of some shitty hotel in L.A. looking down at a letter sent to him by the League of Legends. Skiba has never worked well with others so to join a group of superheroes never seemed like the best idea to him. He put his right hand in hit pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and took out the last cigarette then crumbled the empty pack in his hand and dropped it off the balcony. He placed the cigarette between his lips then pulled his lighter out of his pocket and lite his cigarette. Derek exhaled the smoke and closed his eyes for a moment. The sun was rising and he would have to make up his mind about the league. Derek didn't have long before he was out of cash and had no where to go. Maybe teaming up wasn't to bad of a idea, Skiba thought to himself taking another puff from his cigarette.

Derek inhaled the last puff from his cigarette then dropped it and picked up the letter. Skiba walked back into the hotel room, and grabbed his bag and threw it over his should then walked down the hall and out of the lobby with one hand in his front pocket and the other on the letter. He looked down at the address and started walking down the road.

Skiba walked with his head down at a slow pace, until he reached a large building. He looked up and put his hand on top of his head and sighed. He approached the front door with his left hand in his pocket and his right hand handing the strap of his bag. Skiba saw two guys talking to the man at the front desk. Derek took a few steps into the room and paused "Yo." he said placing his right hand on the back of his neck. "Did you guys get the letter too?"
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash January 7th 2011, 1:23 am

"Oh thank you," Tobais said as he took the letter and walked over to the chair where he was reading his book, He took out the letter and unfolded it. Inside was barely a "Thanks for the help, best of luck" message with no real path to where to go from there. Tobais looked at the message carefully, looking for some hidden message, he was a detective after all, but he found none. Tobais leaned to the side and pulled out his book. He was sitting on it. He noticed the glyph on the back. He inspected it. It held no markings that he could recognize from Alchemy. Was it cosmetic? or was there much more for him to learn? Tobais flipped the book open and found the page he was on, page 246. He memorized it after all these distractions. Tobais went to read the remaining of the chapter, but the Crimson Shadows lines bugged him. Particularly the lines,

"I trust in you the future of Super heroes and their deeds, because you alone surpass my own sympathy. In this I entrust the training and ethical guidance that I gave you. Surpass me Tobias...I know that you can.
rise these young brave hearts into greatness like you have become. I trust in you that you will. Define the 'Young Legends" into what they are meant to be......best of luck brother....

He could not focus on the book. But he remained steadfast on it. He did not take heed to anything derek or Gabriel did or said. It was of no importance to him.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Chaos January 7th 2011, 1:33 am

Gabriel watched as Mr. French had apparently ignored him. Gabriel was use to more polite people, being from the south, and got a little irritated with him. However, before he could say anything to Mr. French, he noticed a young man walk through the door. Gabriel wondered who this guy was and why he was here. He noticed the letter in the young man's hand, and the smell of cigarettes on him. The young man spoke and asked if they had gotten a letter as well. Gabriel pulled out his letter and held it to where the guy could see it, "Yep we sure did. What is your name man? I am Gabriel, from Louisiana. Where are you from stranger?" Gabriel was naturally a curious person, but he did not use is telepathy to probe other peoples minds, due to the fact it was rude and usually they thought of some discussing things. Gabriel then glanced at the guy that was deep into his book and saw very unusual writings on it. "I wonder what he is reading, and what language that is?" Gabriel then turned to Skiba to await his answer.

League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) -bad-a-vampire-that-you-could-ever-see-alucard-from-hellsing-woot-p-o-tattoodonkey.com
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow January 7th 2011, 2:04 am

Skiba turned his attention to Gabriel, "My names Skiba, i'm from Chicago." Derek said as he walked over to were Gabriel was and took a seat. He was surprised to meet such a kind person, maybe thats just the way people are in Louisiana.

"So how long have you been out here in the lobby?" Skiba said, looking at the people talking at the front dest. "and how many other people have shown up with letters?"
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Chaos January 7th 2011, 2:15 am

Gabriel smiled slightly and said "Nice to meet you Skiba. I have never been to Chicago before, but I hear it is a nice place. I am partial to Nawlens myself. I have just arrived only a few moment before you did my friend, as the best I can tell, the guy sitting over their in his book and the receptionist himself have just received letters as well and just got here. So what gifts do you poses to be asked to come here my friend?" Gabriel did not think that would be too personal of a question, but he was not sure if the social customs of northern people were different than that of good o'le Louisiana.

Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow January 7th 2011, 4:17 am

Skiba leaned forward and smirked thinking about what to say back to Gabriel's question. 'How much do I tell these people before I find out who they are?' Derek turned his head towards Gabriel, "Chicago, is much different than here, and I can create shields of energy that block any energy based attack," Skiba said then paused for a moment, and deicided to leave it at that until he learned more about Gabriel, "So Gabriel what powers do you have?"
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter January 7th 2011, 10:56 am

Coffinhunter wrote:(Origanal Golden Age thread, takes place before WWII, This thread takes place in the years that follow)

As a Hero: You should discuss your Silver Age origin and decided if the League of Legends is for you. If so then you enter the Thread as a newly annouced hero that wishes to join their ranks, you would show up in the offices of their recruitment center and receive missions for their official interview correspondent; Niles French. He will provide missions for you to accomplish and offer critiques on you performance as an applying hero once completed. After the appropriete number of missions is completed to satisfaction you will be asked to join team exploits and named in their official roster. New recruits are called the Young Legends.

OCC:
(alright guys, here's our first issue, should be pretty easy to solve. Only Toby received a letter, He and the Crimson Shadow have a preexisting relationship. If you read what I wrote in my initial post at the top of this page, you will see that all applicants know about the Young Legends and have taken it upon themselves to walk into the organization's HQ because they wish join. Toby was issued the singular letter as a request to lead the team. But I can fix that mix up with my post, so we shouldn't have to edit.

I will have a floor plan for the League's headquarters soon.)

IC:

"Welcome Gentleman, My name is Mr. French....Niles French, I am the League's personal man-servant. Anything you need, simply ask and I shall try and facilitate your request. This Gentleman Standing here is Tobais Kado, The Alchemic Master , Hopefully he has decided to be your Team Leader, but he has of yet to accept the position. " Mr. French looked over toward Toby and gave a sly grin.

"That letter the rest of you received is an application form to become Young Legends. It is an opportunity to work for the great good and really make a difference with your powers and /or skills. You will learn how to harness your individual talents and how to use them in a team setting. If you choose to accept this endeavor and excel you will be asked to step up into the 'Big-leagues' and fight along side of our distinguished Founders, the League of Legends. " Mr. French said throwing his hands wide to embellish the movement.

"After completion of the form, You may take up residence, here in one of the many rooms we have to offer, in the barracks. They are located on the second floor. The is a Dining hall and Kitchen in the rear of the building, We simply ask that you stay out of the Restricted areas, as that is where the Founding members rooms are, I don't want to catch anyone, sneaking into Lady Ultima's room and doing something as vile as sniffing her spare costumes. " With the joke he gave a tight lipped grin that looked more devious than he let on.

"Let's just keep this one rule crystal clear, The elder member's Of the League are very busy saving the world most of the time. Try not to bother them, and we won't have a problem. If one of them does decide to engage you, you should feel honored and try to be as respectful as possible, well ........That's all I have for now, So I will leave you all to discuss and get acquainted. Get settled in and before you know it, I am sure the Leauge of Legends will have a mission for you.....fare well. " Niles finished and went back to paper work.

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Chaos January 7th 2011, 11:44 am

Gabriel had started to finish up his application as he was talking to Skiba. He thought for a moment to see if he should tell him all of his secrets or just one or two. Gabriel then smiled and said, "Well i can scream and level a building," Gabriel then looked into Skiba's eyes and told him telepathically, "and this is a pretty nifty trick too." Gabriel laughed to himself. He then looked at Mr. French, got up, and walked over to the front desk. "Here is my finished application Sir. I guess I will be heading to my room now. Is their any meetings or anything after we put our stuff up, or do we just wait and look around?" Gabriel had wanted to get some training in, due to the fact he hasn't had any sense he left Louisiana. "Hey Skiba, you ready their man or what?" Gabriel said with a souther draw.

Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top