The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age)

Post by Slamfist January 12th 2011, 6:24 pm

((I'd post but I haven't seen where the door was opened for me, or anyone really even acknowledge that I knocked.))

Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age)

Post by Cybermind January 12th 2011, 9:26 pm

The boy looked back to the Mr. French. He hastily pulled his wallet out of his pocket. His blue eyes skimmed over the plastic cards from behind his visor and he pulled out one of the many Drivers License reading David Brown as his name and falsely reporting his age as 18. If anyone asks, he had Hypothyroidism. He handed the license to the man just as a series of knocks broke his concentration.

"Is the door locked?" He asked out loud. He walked over to the door and pulled the handle finding that it opened effortlessly. He looked up to the black haired man to see anxious about something in his green eyes. An expression that David himself had long learned to hide.

David stepped aside and held the door open for him figuring Mr. French would make the introduction.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cybermind:
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 3 10h3vyb

Sonic Kid:
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 3 35jyuer
Cybermind

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Mechafox January 12th 2011, 10:14 pm

Micheal dodged the bookman as he stumbled out. If he was here, even over wrought he should be able to handle himself until...what ever had caused that dash out.

Without privacy to talk he was left with only one alternative, trusting these people with his identity. Granted he'd have to sooner or later, these were the big leagues....or League. His gaze glance across the two men, the short kid next him and Niles French.

-Doing it sooner then I'd like, but this would be worse to be mysterious- Micheal mentally sighed.

He dropped the bag, gloved hands gripping both sides of his helmet. The textile slid over the smother resin for a moment before friction took a firm and he slowly lifted his helmet up, looking down on Niles. He shook out his short head for a moment, before tucking the helmet under his right arm and holding out his left, smiling warmly.

'I'm Micheal Raynara, The Antarctic Fox, as we say down under, G'day mate.' Further pleasentries were cut off by knocks echoing from the doors he'd entered just before.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Normal actions
'spoken, quotes, etc'
-thoughts-
(out of character)
Mechafox
Mechafox

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter January 13th 2011, 10:23 am

Mr. French eyed the mysterious ID, he'd seen his share of fakes, and this wasn't apparently one of them. The pictured figure was also very young and the height and weight stats matched up. Either his young appearace had something to do with his powers, or some other natural occurring genetic problem, but the age was indeed 18. He reached under the counter and produced an application, just as he was trying to hand it to the young looking man there was a knock at the front doors. David had turned away and was walking toward the door. Mr. French huffed with frustration and slapped the application down on his desk, it would be there for him when he returned.

'Is it Locked?" David had asked as he walked away.

"No I can assure you it is not...You all just walked in didn't you?" Maybe it's a delivery person, whom lacks the intelligence to see that this is a public building. Hmmph!" Mr' French said showing his obviously short temper.

Next the extremely tall man spoke, He said his name and codename and offered his nationality's common greeting. He made a bit of a show about removing his helmet, but prudish little desk clerk payed no mind.

"As I said sir....How may I help you...."

Just then the doors popped open and there stood a odd mix of man, Mr. French was usually good a marking a man's heritage at first site, but this fellow seemed to defy many of the rules. What ever he was, he didn't appear to be a delivery person, unless it was for some ultra patriotic sect of mailman, that Niles was unaware of.

"Please come in and shut the door....My allergies are running a muck!" To express the point he gave a small manufactured sneeze and then mumble something under his breath.

The Spartan
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 3 SpartanPG

The Samaritan
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 3 Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 3 Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 391
Job : Tattoo Artist/professional writer
Humor : smart
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 13th 2011, 10:39 pm

Mel walked in, still humbled and awed by the building that he now stood in. "I, uh, I've come to, um, turn in my, my application sheet, thing," Mel half whispered to the man who had opened the door, "Who do I, I give it to?" The nervousness and anxiety was obvious in Mel's speech. He noticed the frumpy man standing at the desk, an air of callousness and coldness emanated from the man, but he seemed to be where the others had congregated, "Suppose where everyone else is, huh?" nervously chuckled out. With a small, friendly wave, Mel made his way to the counter as well, "I'm, a um, Melsizwe Lincoln. I have a, an application for the League."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybermind January 14th 2011, 2:32 am

David let go to the door after the man past in turn seeing another hero, introduce himself as Micheal, removing his helmet. He then looked back to the man who entered speaking to Mr. French. He could see that this was an alot of emotion in the atmosphere.

He hesitated for a moment before removing his own helmet revealing his blond hair. It was a bit ruffled from how long he had been wearing his head gear, but still clean nonetheless.
"David Brown." He responded firmly.

Cybermind:

Sonic Kid:
Cybermind

Back to top Go down

Post by Mechafox January 14th 2011, 10:31 am

Micheal picked up the form and quickly read it, he didn't like French's attitude, it reminded him a britsh minister. But still he threw a sympathetic look It did seem somewhat insane here.

'2 more forms please Niles, and might as well get a stack out and leave them up top, looks like it's gonna be a while and will save you reaching down to grab them.'

Micheal turned to Mel, 'pleased to meet. The form is for Mr Frrench there,' Micheal offered his hand out, 'I'm Micheal, normally I work down under, but here to get some tips from the real professionals.'

He also offered his gloved hand to David, making a note to talk to him later. 'I think it's best we hold our questions for now, more might show up and it saves him and voice.' A thought occured, 'speaking of voice, some refreshments might break the ice, and melt it too. I don't suppose it's possible to arrange some cold water and some cups?' he looked to French, 'I'd be happy to help get it.'

Normal actions
'spoken, quotes, etc'
-thoughts-
(out of character)
Mechafox
Mechafox

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter January 14th 2011, 11:04 am

Niles smiled at the quaint and down-to-earth attitude of Micheal, He thought that his first impression of the young man had been off, and this one might turn out to be a fine hero. He reached down and put a stack of forms up on the desk.

"Alright folks, If I may have your attention.....If you did not receive an application in the mail, It doesn't mean that the Young legends doesn't want you, It simply implies that we were unaware of your presence. We welcome any one over the age of 18 that has extraordinary abilities and wants to use them in a team setting. Any and all questions will be answered at tomorrows meeting after breakfast, when you'll have your chance to actually meet the League of Legends and they will give a speech on what will be expected of you. There are rooms upstairs for those of you who wish to stay on-campus. While here you can feel free to use any of the facilities that we have here in the Hall of the Elite; the Very large Kitchen and Mess hall included. (see first page for floor plan). We only ask that you stay off the Third Floor! It's restricted and for League of Legend's members only......Thank you" Mr. French said and then sat down and went back to work with a smile on his face.

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Mechafox January 15th 2011, 10:40 am

'Sounds like a plan,' Micheal smiled, he could tell he'd caught the right tone with French now. He did still want that word alone with Niles, but he figured the best chance would be to wait until the room cleared.

He bent down to open a pocket on hiis left leg for a before pausing, 'hold on,' Micheal had a habit of talking to himself. He patted and pocket, then another and another, 5 more pockets later he fished out and folded and then crumpled piece of paper and unfurled it. An application, already filled out. He smoothed it on his chest as best he could and then laid it on the second pile accumulating on Niles' desk.

(Just a comment, Micheal (as The Antarctic Fox) has been operating for a couple of years. Despite his low key work, being current the only known hero in Australia means he's well known and reported about there, outside Australia, the rare paragraph in some newpaper's is the only comment he gets, due to a lack of epic fights)

(PS: If that's a problem Coffin we can edit it)

Normal actions
'spoken, quotes, etc'
-thoughts-
(out of character)
Mechafox
Mechafox

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash January 15th 2011, 5:35 pm

((Skip my turn just this once and then I will resume posting, It seems I am a little ahead of you guys. Me getting into a car reaching my destination, conducting experiments and CS contacting me inn the same amount of time you guys said like four lines? Seems a bit too quick. Ill post my next turn."

The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 3 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybermind January 16th 2011, 1:58 am

David shook hands with the man and nodded in agreement. He took his application from the desk and filled it out as Mr. French spoke. He wanted to ask questions but suppressed the desire for now. The boy looked to to Mr. French and handed him the paperwork.

Cybermind:

Sonic Kid:
Cybermind

Back to top Go down

Post by Mechafox January 18th 2011, 6:09 pm

(Sorry if I'm playing your characters a little but I think a post should help get things moving here again)

Micheal leaned in close to David, 'could I ask you a few questions later?' and without waiting for a response strolled casually over to Niles.

'Niles, or if you'd prefer, Mr. French, I was wondering if I could have a quick word with you?' He gestured to over near one of the staircases, a spot a short distance from the others milling about the room.

Normal actions
'spoken, quotes, etc'
-thoughts-
(out of character)
Mechafox
Mechafox

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 20th 2011, 7:09 pm

Mel was feeling deterred by the lack of any greeting this 'Niles French' had to offer. But he didn't want to let this courage he had finally built up go to waste. He repeated himself to Mr. French, this time he was louder, more authoritative, but not rude. "I'm Melsizwe, I've come to drop off my application for the Young Legends." He placed the application on the counter in front of Mr. French, nodded politely and smiled slightly, turned around and went to sit, his gut a ball of nerves at this point.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybermind January 23rd 2011, 11:53 pm

"Questions?" David responded curiously. Was this guy merely skeptical about his age, or was it something else all together? Whatever it was, the guy couldn't have been to interested as he didn't even wait for a response.

"Okay." The blond haired boy replied not certain that Micheal even heard him with Micheal and another guy both speaking to Mr. French at once. David replaced his Cyber Helmet as he turned to go to the rooms.

Cybermind:

Sonic Kid:
Cybermind

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter January 24th 2011, 10:14 am

Mr. French looked up again, he hadn't even been able to finish a single page since the influx of fledgling heroes started to pour in. He huffed again and then tried to remember that this indeed was the very reason many of these heroes were here. They were not yet self sufficient, but after the crash course the League was offering that wouldn't be a problem any more. Either they would learn or get booted from the program.

Niles addressed the ethnic looking fellow first, "Hellooo....Mel..sizwe, thank...you...for....your...app...li...cation. Feel free to enter the mansion and find a room that suits you." He said in a slow cadence that was more condescending than actually for any language barrier that might exist.

Next he turned to Micheal and relented, the tall Aussie wasn't going to let up until he got his private meeting, so it was best to just go along and see what the fellow had to say. "Fine, young man...you wanted to speak with me in private....shall we?" He motioned over toward the stair case. As they walked over toward the stairs Niles saw that at least some of the new recruits had taken the hint, the young looking fellow had started up toward the rooms.

(alright, guys...after Antartic fox has his say, I would like to fast forward to the next days meeting. If any of you have any posts that reguard getting settled in to your rooms or exploring the mansion please do them now, as I would like to get this thread under way)

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Mechafox January 26th 2011, 11:38 pm

Micheal avoided commenting he'd gestured to that staircase moemnt before and instead let Niles guide him over to it before speaking.

'Before we get down to buisness, you could show just a pinch more enthusiasm and a bucket less condecension. Sure you can see that that guy, Mel, wasn't retarded, he's just nervous, and he's got a right to be, while you're acting like you think this all a bad idea.' Micheal sighed and took a breath, 'it's likely a few are here because they're got no clue who to go to to help them shoulder the burden they want to take on.'

'But I didn't drag you over here for a quarrel, I instead had a favour,' Micheal swallowed his pride. 'I get that League technically watch over the entire world fighting the bad guys, but most don't venture too far from here to deal with the little things, I get it, even the League, well most of them, can't be in two places at once. Issue is neither can I, I've been watching the streets of Australia since i started in the buisness, dealing with gangs, crooks, nothing on the level of the League, which is why I'm here, but I feel a little shakey just leaving the coutnry without anyone too rely on. I'm just wondering if you can ask the League to occassionally if if their in the neigbourhood, just drop by my little corner of the world and make sure everything's ok, it's almost bushfire season.'

Micheal realised he was blathering and shut up, the concern evident on his face as he looked Niles right in the eye, having to stopp a little to do so.

Normal actions
'spoken, quotes, etc'
-thoughts-
(out of character)
Mechafox
Mechafox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top