The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 4 Empty Re: League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age)

Post by Mechafox January 26th 2011, 11:38 pm

Micheal avoided commenting he'd gestured to that staircase moemnt before and instead let Niles guide him over to it before speaking.

'Before we get down to buisness, you could show just a pinch more enthusiasm and a bucket less condecension. Sure you can see that that guy, Mel, wasn't retarded, he's just nervous, and he's got a right to be, while you're acting like you think this all a bad idea.' Micheal sighed and took a breath, 'it's likely a few are here because they're got no clue who to go to to help them shoulder the burden they want to take on.'

'But I didn't drag you over here for a quarrel, I instead had a favour,' Micheal swallowed his pride. 'I get that League technically watch over the entire world fighting the bad guys, but most don't venture too far from here to deal with the little things, I get it, even the League, well most of them, can't be in two places at once. Issue is neither can I, I've been watching the streets of Australia since i started in the buisness, dealing with gangs, crooks, nothing on the level of the League, which is why I'm here, but I feel a little shakey just leaving the coutnry without anyone too rely on. I'm just wondering if you can ask the League to occassionally if if their in the neigbourhood, just drop by my little corner of the world and make sure everything's ok, it's almost bushfire season.'

Micheal realised he was blathering and shut up, the concern evident on his face as he looked Niles right in the eye, having to stopp a little to do so.

Mechafox

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 4 Empty Re: League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age)

Post by Coffinhunter January 27th 2011, 10:02 am

Niles walked over and stood with his hands folded over his chest. He would do his best not to look annoyed and waited patiently for the Aussie to start talking, probably some whispered clandestine monologue about how the young chap wanted his secret identity kept secret from the general public. But as the foreigner started to scold Niles, his mouth almost dropped open, he was absolutely appalled. This little know-nothing punk was actually berating the competent Niles French, he absolutely couldn't believe it.

Niles waited patiently for the fellow to finish and was just about to let a torrent of curses and nationality based bigotry loose on Micheal when he caught his tongue. Although uncouth, this young man was probably right, Niles himself was probably a bit jaded after dealing with the likes of the Leagues egos. He smiled and instead answered with a few polite sentences.

"The League of Legends is a worldwide organization....I am sure they will have no problem, at all, looking in on Australia, Micheal. Now I appreciate your concern and if you could be so kind as to help get these young heroes sorted out, so we can get to the business of saving the world, I would greatly appreciate it greatly. You seem to have some leadership qualities, maybe while Master Tobias is a way, you should helm the responsibility of guiding your peers. I will be sure to mention it to the League." With that Niles gave a quick pat on the man's shoulder and walked back to his desk.

( If any of you have any posts that reguard getting settled in to your rooms or exploring the mansion please do them now, as I would like to get this thread under way)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Spartan
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 4 SpartanPG

The Samaritan
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 4 Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 4 Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 391
Job : Tattoo Artist/professional writer
Humor : smart
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Mechafox January 30th 2011, 10:53 pm

Micheal's jaw dropped at the prospect of leading the young team, even briefly. He barely felt the pat, barely noticed Niles leaving. The thought of it running round his head.

-Me? Lead them? I'm here coz I've got no expereince fighting superpowered enemies- He took a deep breath and calmed his head, reasoning it out.

-I guess it makes sense, I've got some experience period, we're all new guys, no one expects us to be perfect the first time.- He let a smile break across his face, -But then, it's a bad thing to exceed expectations-

His left arm flicked in a habitual gesture of his, snapping his fingers at the same time.

-First things first, time to find that kid and get some answers-

He gave a nod of acknowledgement to Niles, who likely didn't notice. Before picking up his bag and trumping up the stairs, in search of David Brown.

(Just wanna do one quick interaction with Cybermind's character. If I can catch him in chat I'll do it all there)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Normal actions
'spoken, quotes, etc'
-thoughts-
(out of character)
Mechafox
Mechafox

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybermind January 31st 2011, 12:27 am

David was in the Dining Hall on the second floor. He poured a glass of lemonade and took a sip before becoming aware of another presence in the room. He sat the glass down before turning to face Micheal again. He still wondered exactly what it was the guy was concerned about.

Cybermind:
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 4 10h3vyb

Sonic Kid:
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 4 35jyuer
Cybermind

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Mechafox January 31st 2011, 9:08 am

MIcheal saw the kid in the Dining Room, giving a smile as he strode in, 'Hey David, mind if I join you?' Micheal tugged out a chair and sat next to him, pouring some lemonade before turning, 'I'm Micheal, ah, well you likely already heard me, you were closer than Niles was.'

He took a sip, 'you seemed pretty quiet in the hall. Since we're all going to be working together, figured I might as well ask, everything ok?'

Normal actions
'spoken, quotes, etc'
-thoughts-
(out of character)
Mechafox
Mechafox

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter January 31st 2011, 2:00 pm

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!! The alarm screamed through every room in the mansion. It was a shocking revelation of empathic panic and anyone who wasn't ready for it jumped out of surprise. Niles French had ,of course, put in ear protection seconds before it sounded. He could see the breaking news reports of terrorist on his monitor in his desk. "Emergency...Emergency, report to War Room..." An automated toneless voice instructed after the volley of sirens subsided.

Inside the War Room a massive wall-sized screen illuminates the famous round table and chairs of the League of Legends, although the none of the actual heroes are present. On it plays the latest incoming world news, hundreds of smaller windows play breaking news from around the world. One small screen has Captain Superior is battling a 50ft tall sea monster off the coast of Japan saving countless whaler's lives. Lady Ultima is breaking up a Neo-Nazi human-slave ring. While the Chartreuse Flame,The Great Horned Owl and current 'boy-wonder', had teamed-up to battle a platoon of mechanized soldiers that had gone awry. But one of the screens was blinking red and the computer identified it as a, ' Unattended emergency'. On it was what looked like to be a large gang of men, lead by two strange looking creatures. Either disguised in elaborate costumes, or actual pig-men they appeared to have the heads of giant wild boar atop massively muscled bodies. Downtown LA had been turned in to a war zone when the gang was confronted by local authority while robbing a bank. But true to their name and reputation the gang was heavily armed and has started a fire fight on the streets. 10 people already killed, many injured. Police are pinned down as the rowdy body armor wearing gang runs on a rampage of violence.

" With all the major heroes of the League tied up with more pressing matters, who will help us" the reporter on the spot pleads.

Niles French steps in the rear of the large conference hall. His hands are clamped around his back in the typical staunchly style. "Well you heard the woman....shall we lend a hand?" He preens. He steps forward and accesses the huge technologically impressive computer and accesses it like a pro. The computer goes to work identifying the two pig like villains on the screen, after a brief seconds a profile on them pops up on the screen.

http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t1832-the-brother-s-warhog-npc-villain

(Scenario for coming battle 'under'construction' )

The Spartan
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 4 SpartanPG

The Samaritan
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 4 Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 4 Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 391
Job : Tattoo Artist/professional writer
Humor : smart
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybermind January 31st 2011, 2:31 pm

(Before the alarm)
"I was a bit worried about the enrollment process. And the upcoming test." David stated taking a seat. He looked up at the man to make eye contact. He knew this would need to be convincing.

(WIth the alarm)
David looked at the alarm in surprise. Was this part of a test? He wasn't certain, but knew this wasn't a place to fail. He wasted no time putting on his Cyber Helmet which booted up with a beep. Cybermind then made his way to the war room in a hurry. He studied the computers quickly realizing the situation. If the information was genuine, it had something to do with an armed gang lead by two mutants.

"That is what we are here for."

Cybermind:
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 4 10h3vyb

Sonic Kid:
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 4 35jyuer
Cybermind

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Mechafox January 31st 2011, 11:41 pm

(Wasn't finished Coffin)

Micheal pursed his lips in thought when the alarm went off. He saw David....Cyber put his helmet on and start running, he thought he heard the telltale beep, but it was muffled by the helmet. He finished his lemonade and got up, stretching his shoulders, grabbing his bag.

-Hunting time-

He ran out of the room and around several twists and turns before coming to a corridor he could see the warroom doors at the other end. He unzipped his grabbed his tail from inside and with a toss sent the bag slicking over the smooth floor. He took off after it, plugging in the tail with a soft hiss. The bag kept moving and as his strides ate up the distance between them, he reached into the open side pouch and took out a pair of of gloves. Gloves with white furred fingers and wicked metal claws.

It was with one of those claws he snatched the strapped on the sliding gym bag and with a smooth motion, slid over one shoulder. The last piece of the puzzle he withdrew from it.

Without slowing down and the door only metres away he slipped the helmet onto his head. Displays came alive as a feeling of coolness swept over him. He did up the the top of the zip, buttons and collar of his jacket and turned his shoulder in the door.

The door to the warroom flew open as a white furred figure stepped in, ears turning towards the monitor as his long gait easily moved him around the door and next to Niles at the monitor, close enough to read easily, but far enough to avoid blocking the sight of others. His tail twitched at the minute convection currents in the air as he eyes swept over the monitor.

'LA, gang, Biff, Terry' he murmered reading over it. Thoughts and plans we shifting around his head as he looked at all the information. He may not be, Tobias could walk through the door any minute, but until then, he put himself in planning.

'Niles, please bring up the following information, we're gonna need maps of the area, floor plans of the bank itself, anything you can gather from the police on site, numbers, weapons. We're also going to need to speak with on eof the senior officers, gangs don't just spring up and knowing their organisation might make dispersing them easier. A buisness listing wouldn't go amiss, might be something there we can use if things get hairy,' he smiled as a joke came to mind, 'well hairier anyway. Actually, the officer in charge down there on the coms would be useful, if we can coordinate our team and their squads we stand a better chance. A roster from the police side would be useful too, equipment and approximate numbers.'

He paused for a moment before adding, 'and anything else useful you think we need to know.'

Normal actions
'spoken, quotes, etc'
-thoughts-
(out of character)
Mechafox
Mechafox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top