The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age)

Post by Agent of Chaos January 7th 2011, 11:44 am

Gabriel had started to finish up his application as he was talking to Skiba. He thought for a moment to see if he should tell him all of his secrets or just one or two. Gabriel then smiled and said, "Well i can scream and level a building," Gabriel then looked into Skiba's eyes and told him telepathically, "and this is a pretty nifty trick too." Gabriel laughed to himself. He then looked at Mr. French, got up, and walked over to the front desk. "Here is my finished application Sir. I guess I will be heading to my room now. Is their any meetings or anything after we put our stuff up, or do we just wait and look around?" Gabriel had wanted to get some training in, due to the fact he hasn't had any sense he left Louisiana. "Hey Skiba, you ready their man or what?" Gabriel said with a souther draw.

Agent of Chaos

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age)

Post by Coffinhunter January 7th 2011, 12:31 pm

Mr. French looked up at the application and perused it quickly,

"yes everything seems to be in order here...Do you prefer to be called Gabriel or do you have a codename that you'd prefer we used?" He waited for the answer quietly with a look of patience on his face, while the new recruit considered the question.

"Feel free to get settled in, we have an extensive training room and gym, or the Mess hall, or just have a look around....The first official meeting isn't until tomorrow after breakfast. You'll all be called down to the meeting hall and be given assignments". (I will have the map of the Mansion, today....) Niles then waved his arm in toward the greater hall, giving permission to enter.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Spartan
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 2 SpartanPG

The Samaritan
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 2 Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 2 Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 391
Job : Tattoo Artist/professional writer
Humor : smart
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow January 7th 2011, 5:15 pm

Skiba smirked at Gabriel's response, 'Well i can scream and level a building.' Clearly everyone else here had a special talent, why else would they have came? Derek didn't trust anyone here yet, and it didn't seem like anyone was trusting him either. He couldn't blame them, you put a bunch of random people with super powers in the same room, who knows what could happen. The only one Skiba had any interest at this point was Gabriel, 'Why he was being so nice to a complete stranger. Was it just part of who he was, maybe he was a super-villain planning on murdering everyone, since theirs no way of telling its better to keep to myself' Skiba thought to himself, even though he was a super-hero he has never been to friendly with new people.
Derek looked over at Mr. French, then he heard Gabriel's voice again only this time it was just in his own head, there was far more to Gabriel's capabilities then Derek had originally thought. The strange super-hero next to him stood up before he could reply and walked over to the front desk to talk to Mr. French. Skiba looked down at the letter he thought was a invitation to this group. He hadn't even started on his application, Derek slid his finger through the seal of the letter and opened it.

Greetings sir, for this application we are going to need you to fill out your skills accurately and honestly, any inaccurate answer can lead to fatal injury during your administration to the League of Legends.
Intelligence Level:
Speed Level:
Strength Level:
Endurance Level:
Element control Level:
Fighting capabilities or experience:

Skiba looked up when he heard Gabriel ask him a question, "Not quite, I'll just be a few minutes." He said looking back down at the letter. Derek started filling out the application until he got down to a response question about his powers. Skiba looked up to make sure no one was watching what he wrote. He folded up the application and put it back in the envelope.
Derek stood up from his chair and placed his left hand in his pocket and held the envelope in his right, he walked just a few feet away from Mr. French and stuck his hand out, "Finished."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 2 Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash January 7th 2011, 5:20 pm

(Flashback alert)

Tobais was flustered, confused. He had not went on heroic endeavors to stop evil deeds in ten years. Tobais kept his mind on his studies, perfecting his alchemical science. It was earlier today he received the letter from the crimson shadow. Earlier that day he say a book in a library particuralily the one he was reading in the League of Legends lobby. Tobais wanted to purchase it but at the time he had no money. he proceeded to walk outside the city, into a forest, he knew where he was going. The weather was fine for that day, making his trip rather uneventful. As he reached his destination, the forest grew less and less dense, and eventually into a clearing. In the middle of the clearing was a massive crystal. Diamond, uncut and 100% pure. This diamond was about 5 feet wide and about 7 feet tall. It dug into the ground about another 3 feet. Vines were overtaking the base of the crystal and the clearing nearby showed black scorch marks. A sure sign of a fire. But however, there was no fire, Ten years ago he saw his first book of alchemy, and using a picture in it, he turned all the carbon in this area into pure diamond. The damage was still visible today. The forestry was recovering, Mother Nature would not die by the likes of this. Tobais grabbed a stick to draw on the ground near the crystal. There were already markings of the last time he came here, but erosion was taking place, it needed to be redrawn. When he was finished, he pushed his hands onto it and focused on the alchemy. The crystal shined and the air grew cold, gathering thermal energy to cut this massive diamond. Once done, a small fragment fell off the top, in where Tobais picked it up and brought it to the librarian. He only had half a pound of diamond, but it was enough to pay for a stack of rare books, and a hefty sum of tips to the librarian. Tobais spent the majority of his afternoon carrying a massive stack of books that obscured his vision to his library. When he reached his library he noticed the usual stack of mail in his the family's mail slot. he lifted the books enough to prop his knee against the wall. He grabbed the mail and placed it into his pocket. He opened the door and carried the books into the grand library. He placed them next to an empty bookshelf. Apperantly the younger generation did not understand the meaning of responsibility yet and were bound to be scolded that night. Tobais picked out his book from the stack and the mail was placed on top of the book. He distributed all of the mail to his family and on the bottom of the stack was a letter addressed to him. It was slightly waterlogged due to the morning dew, it had arrived directly from the sender, or at least outside the public mail system. This letter brought him to the League of Legends lobby today.

"Welcome Gentleman, My name is Mr. French....Niles French, I am the League's personal man-servant. Anything you need, simply ask and I shall try and facilitate your request. This Gentleman Standing here is Tobais Kado, The Alchemic Master , Hopefully he has decided to be your Team Leader, but he has of yet to accept the position. " Mr. French said.

Tobais snapped the book shut again, folding the letter into a small wad of folds. Tobais quickly walked up to the table and slammed his hands down. "What!" He yelled, this was all to sudden for him "What do you mean 'Team leader?' I do not really even know why I am here in the first place. I was asked to come here. What is going on?" Tobais yelled rather aggressively at Mr. French.

The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 2 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Chaos January 7th 2011, 8:37 pm

Gabriel look as Skiba was finishing up his application and laughed. Gabriel looked at Mr. French and said, "Just call me Gabriel." Gabriel had started to go back to his room, when the man from earlier, who had been deep into his book, started causing a ruckus. Gabriel rolled his eyes and said to himself "Gee this guy is rude. He must be a northerner too." Gabriel then walked back to the desk and spoke to the loud man saying, "Look, I can understand your frustration my friend, but he just told me everything will be explained tomorrow after breakfast. So, how about we just calm down and get settled in. Come on you are a grown man causing a scene." Gabriel put his hand on the man's shoulder to be friendly. "My name is Gabriel, what is yours man?" Gabriel then smiled and put out his hand to shake it. (EDITED- Sorry about that Coffinhunter)

Last edited by Agent of Chaos on January 7th 2011, 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 2 -bad-a-vampire-that-you-could-ever-see-alucard-from-hellsing-woot-p-o-tattoodonkey.com
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter January 7th 2011, 9:25 pm

(Gabe...are you reading my posts, Mr. French asked you a question)
(Also...I Mapped out the Hall Of the Elite. I put it in the OP so go have a look, and feel free to explore!)

"Of course, I understand completely Tobias. I am sure the that the Crimson Shadow, will contact you personally. You of course have no application to fill out, because you reputation precedes you. You however, Gabriel, which I assume you would like to be called as you saw fit not to answer my question; need to be careful to whom you speak with that tone! Tobias is a close personal friend with an actual Member of the League of Legends and if he accepts, will be the Young Legend's Capitan. Now if you gentlemen will excuse me, I have paper work to do ." Niles spat in a tizzy. You could tell already that the diminutive man had a short fuse and the temper of one of those high strung poodles.

Mr. French snatched the two applications up and filed them in his desk. He nodded to Skiba and thanked him for being so polite. With that he resumed worked at his station, hoping against hope, that the newbies would find their way into the mansion and start getting settled. He knew this might be a long day, and having sent out roughly 20 applications, he was sure it was just getting started.

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybermind January 8th 2011, 11:58 am

A boy walked into the lobby with a look of worry on his face. He wore a helmet with a purple visor covering his eyes. When your trying to get away from something, perhaps being in a legion of super heros would be the best way to go. If he could learn to become stronger, maybe he'd stand a chance.

He walked to the counter to get an application hoping it wouldn't ask too many questions.
Cybermind

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Mechafox January 9th 2011, 5:17 am

Micheal pulled to a stop infront og the steps, resting a booted foot on the ashphalt to brace his Honda CBR1000RR (can't find period motorbike models, so run with it). He gazed up at the ornate building, looking more like an assassin from some movie rather than some hero apprentice.

He paused at the thought, -I don't care what anyone else says, I've proven myself in Melbourne's streets and alleyways, I'm a hero-

Adjusting the black, white and blue textile motorbike gloves, he killed the engine and swing himself off the bike, cover fully from the motorpant boots and trousers, past the textile safety jacket and to the tinted visor helmet that covered his head and neck.

Micheal gave one last glance to the large gym bag on the back of the bike, pondering if he should enter in costume or not, not the first time he'd had this debate. The League would have to know his real identity, if they didn't already. But that didn't mean he'd have to share it immediately with everyone. The suspense would be a bit of fun. But still, there wasn't an obvious place to change, no doubt everything in this area was monitored. The bike helmet would suffice.

-So as that train station sign read, 'Smile, you're on camera'- He grabbed the bag and placed a foot on the step, truding up the staircase, or maybe skipping. Walking up, he considered again and again, whether joining was a good idea or not. And it was this anxiety that caused him to pause at the top step, hand on the join of the double doors. He mentally shook himself down.

-Focus, you got this far, don't have doubts now- He sucked in a breath through the helmet and gathered all the power in his large frame.

'This is the down under style, nothing's gonna change that.' He slipped the bag strap over his shoulder, took his hand off the join and instead placed one on each of the large doors.

With a deep rumble he shoved the doors open, light streaming in as he took one step, and another, his boots sending thumps echoing around the room. He put a hand on his shoulder to keep the bag from falling off. Ahead lay several people clustered about a man behind a desk. He heard the doors shut behind him, but he kept stride, his long steps gradually covering the distance.

-Showtime-
Mechafox
Mechafox

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter January 10th 2011, 1:26 pm

(Nicely written initial post Mechafox! Let's hope everybody follows your lead and puts this much effort and narrative flare into their writing.)

Just as the small purple visored boy walked up and muttered something, Mr. French hadn't seen him walk in, but looked up to regard him. "What did you say, young man?" He asked.

Just then both of the large front doors burst open, It was enough to get everyones attention, and the front lobby went silent for the first time since these young heroes had started showing up. The tall figure was draped in black against the back lighting streaming in from outside. He wore a helmet and judging from how he was dressed he could be a hero or a villain. The loud click-clack of his hard soled boots sounding a report on the hard marble floors.

Mr. French didn't show a bit of anxiety, he employers were some of the most significant Super-heroes in the world, a villain would have to be insane to simply walk into the Hall of Elite and try any stupid. Since the child in the purple helmet hadn't replied he turned to the new arrival and calmly asked, "Yes sir....How can I help you today?"

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 10th 2011, 3:15 pm

Melisizwe paced back and forth across the street from the manor's gateway. His hair fell to just below his ears and got longer near the back. Each lock was held in a tight dread, the ones in the back falling gently on his open leather vest, a stylized American flag on the back. Mel held his application in his left hand, his flagpole in the other, unsure of how to proceed with the situation. Ever since he was a young man he'd dreamed of nothing more than to join the ranks of the League, and here was his chance, why couldn't he bring himself to cross the street? He had seen several other, what he had deemed, applicants enter already but he couldn't bring himself to scramble up behind them. Fear of rejection, he reasoned was the cause. But they had asked for him to come here, and standing and hoping was doing nothing to quell his anxiety. With a few inspirational words from himself, about himself, he'd finally gotten up the nerve to make the trek up past the gates and to the door of the League's manor. The cobblestone path leading to the doorway was smooth, an emaculate piece of work, but it gave Mel the sense that he was climbing a mountain, working his legs past his nervousness was proving more difficult than he would've thought, but he pushed through it, finally arriving at the door. He rapped the end of his pole against the door, unsure if he was to let himself in or not.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Mechafox January 11th 2011, 12:02 am

Micheal regarded the room, There were two men who'd apparently been talking before his rather dramatic entrance. A boy was similarly lstaring, but he'd been more likely talking to the man behidn the desk. There was another man, his palm pressing an old book into the desk with such force his hand was white, though the confusion on his face told Micheal all he needed.

Micheal spotted the name plate on the desk and looked over at the one he assume was Niles French. Though shorter, he appeared undaunted by Micheal's sudden appearance. He didn't seem like a fighter, or any hero himself. There was no mistaking the intelligence in his eyes. Niles knew that in here he couldn't be touched, protected by his heroes. Though sheer proximity could cause that most peopel still had doubts.

No, he knew them personally, and trusted the League of Legends, and given his position here, they trusted him too. If there was anyone he'd have to rely on without knowing, it would by Niles French, the man behind the desk.

Micheal shrugged his shoulder, causing the bag to slide off it. He caught the carry strap and in response to Niles' offer of service gestured to the double doors behind the desk, hoping the man got the hint he'd prefer to talk alone first.

Normal actions
'spoken, quotes, etc'
-thoughts-
(out of character)
Mechafox
Mechafox

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash January 11th 2011, 12:25 am

"Of course, I understand completely Tobias. I am sure the that the Crimson Shadow, will contact you personally. You of course have no application to fill out, because you reputation precedes you. You however, Gabriel, which I assume you would like to be called as you saw fit not to answer my question; need to be careful to whom you speak with that tone! Tobias is a close personal friend with an actual Member of the League of Legends and if he accepts, will be the Young Legend's Capitan. Now if you gentlemen will excuse me, I have paper work to do ."

This scared tobais, It was one thing to be a hero, but another to actually lead a team. This was different from your normal stopping a bank robbery. This was real. A great responsibility was just chucked on his shoulders. One one side, he may just lead them all to death. On another, he could refuse and and his replacement could do just as bad, if nor worse than his leadership. This responsibility was a bit much, too sudden. Tobais shook his head, "I-I dunno if I can handle that. This is too sudden for me. I need some time to think. I'm sorry. " Tobais swiped up his book and stormed outside the door. Effectively dodging everyone on the way.

Tobais jogged away from the lobby up to the gates of the League of Legends. Melisizwe had the gate already open, which was perfect timing to tobais exit. "Excuse me, I'm sorry." Tobais said as he took his opportunity to exit. If Melisizwe said anything to stop Tobais, tobais would have ignored it.

He half flagged, half jumped in the road stopping the nearest available taxi. He shoved a small fragment of diamond into the chauffeur's hands and asked him to hurry back to His library. The Taxi driver squealed off the driver exhilarated by the enormous tip. He soon arrived at his library. Tobais jumped out and stormed inside slamming the door behind him. He ran to his room which now was a small alchemical lab. He slammed his book on it and proceeded to work on some experiments. Somehow these chemical experiments showed some symbolization of the possibilities of leadership to Tobais. This somehow calmed him down and allowed him to think of whether he should lead or not.

The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 2 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybermind January 11th 2011, 4:03 am

Cybermind was about to ask for the application before he noticed everyone was staring at something. He turned to see a large guy at the doorway. He couldn't help but feel intimidated. He then turned to see Tobais fleeing the building. He swollowed and turned back to the desk.

"Umm....about the applications..."

Cybermind:
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 2 10h3vyb

Sonic Kid:
League of Legends, "Call to Arms" (Silver Age) - Page 2 35jyuer
Cybermind

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter January 11th 2011, 10:11 am

As Mr. French watched Toby run out of the room like an embarrassed girl on prom night, he could only huff in frustration. Next he turned his attention to the polar opposites standing in front of him, one very tall the other short. The tall one had gestured to the large double doors to the Hall proper, without saying anything, like this was some sort of drug deal. He looked at the large leather clad fellow and only raised an eyebrow quizzically.

"Sir...? I can assure you that I am a VERY busy man....now if there is something I can help you with please feel free to ask, If you need secrecy in what ever your query is that feel free to use this pad of paper and write what ever your question is and I will be happy to answer it if I have the knowledge to do so."

He then turned to the younger shorter lad wearing the helmet with a purple visor.( OCC: I am force to refer to you this way because you have yet to offer any sort of description other than that. If it's not to much to ask; can you please put a bit more effort into your posts, Cyber? We would all really appreciate it, thanks.)

"Young man.....We only except applicants over the age of 18....do you have ID? " Mr French asked.

MEANWHILE........ back in Toby's Library/Laboratory.....

The vague red mist was almost indistinguishable for the air around it. It floated; in it's most dissipated form, high above near the ceiling. It watched, and to anyone but Tobias, it would have seemed a menacing event. They hadn't seen each other in years and the ageing mentor took his time observing what a diligent, skilled young man Tobias had turned into. He was no longer the scared young child that he encountered on that fateful night so long ago. But the truth was he hadn't been in a long while. War had that affect; not just on Tobias but on the Crimson Shadow himself. It was both his greatest triumph and greatest regret; he and his young apprentice had made it through those dark times, but also been irrecoverably changed by it. The Crimson Shadow wondered silently to himself as he descended to ground level and condensed himself, what would even be the young man's reaction on his old friends arrival.

The mist swirled down to the ground, hit, and spiraled back up forming the muscular form of the Crimson Shadow in front of Tobias. His eyes and mouth coming into focus first, like some human version of the Cheshire cat. Soon the rest of his form faded back in to this plane of existence. He no longer wore the trench coat and hat of a Detective, Now dressed in a tight leather flight jacket, goggles and wide legged pants of the Sky Devil's from WWII. The red velvet scarf was one of the few things that was a constant. The truth was that the Crimson Shadow rarely came out of the red mists anymore, not since he and his Apprentice had finally dispatched the Ninja clan that had held his early usage of the mystical article of clothing, under their control. So much so that the people here, in America, new him more as his new alter ego...'The Crimson Mist', instead of what Toby still called him.

It had been one of the major factor in these two war heroes falling out. Long exposures in the Scarf's altered state, changed people. When Tobias had brought up that fact those years ago, The then, Crimson Shadow had lost his temper and been more than harsh with his good friend and comrade in arms. They hadn't spoken since and, this offer to lead The Young legends, was the Crimson Mist's first attempt to reconcile that break. It had been a bold move, maybe too bold.

"Tobias ......It is good to see you again, Old friend......do you have some time to talk?" He said in his normal voice, not the grizzled-hero voice that other believed him to talk in. Tobias knew him far too well to not show him that respect.

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter January 12th 2011, 5:52 pm

(bump)

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 12th 2011, 6:24 pm

((I'd post but I haven't seen where the door was opened for me, or anyone really even acknowledge that I knocked.))
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top