The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Talons: Call To Arms I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Talons: Call To Arms I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Talons: Call To Arms I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Talons: Call To Arms I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Talons: Call To Arms I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Talons: Call To Arms I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Talons: Call To Arms I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Talons: Call To Arms I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Talons: Call To Arms I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Talons: Call To Arms I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Talons: Call To Arms I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Talons: Call To Arms I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Talons: Call To Arms I_vote_lcapTalons: Call To Arms I_voting_barTalons: Call To Arms I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Talons: Call To Arms

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Talons: Call To Arms Empty Talons: Call To Arms

Post by Andrew January 19th 2013, 12:37 pm

Andrew sat in the Talons living quarters with four members of his team, Seraph, SubZero, A.I., and Sean. He felt a chill with the words that came from Adam's mouth.
He knew that his visions were starting to unfold. Andrew had done the best he could to prepare his team, but his visions were very blurry. Mostly just shadowy figures killing off meta humans. He was still trying to figure out how the different colored eyes played into this, but in due time it would all play out. It was a short time ago The Talons saved the world. The assault on New York was first, they had helped fend off the fleets of all sorts of threats.
The Attack of Holocaust was next. Phoenix had given his life, to save everyone from his evil counterpart, or so he thought. Elena Marie from the reverse dimension had managed to save Andrew's life on a whim. He was sucked into another dimension. One of Magic and Sorcery instead of science and technology. His visions there from Elena had all lead to this moment.

Turning to his Team, Andrew stood up and began his speech to the higher ups. "Well here it is guys, what we've been waiting for. I can't exactly tell you everything is going to be ok, 'cuz it isn't. Things are about to get really ugly."
The look of his team was that of a defeated sports team. They all had just given their all to save this planet, and now they were being picked on like criminals. He couldn't help but feel a bit of anger. His parents had died in the attack by Holocaust, and he wanted his message now more than ever to be heard. His friend Pain was now where to be found, after multiple attempts at contacting him. One by one the Talons began looking around waiting for someone to speak. Gabriel looked like he was about to say something but ended up just closing his mouth. "I haven't had the one on one time with you all that I would've liked to before this. It sucks,but this is the hand we got dealt, let's play."

More lives were at risk now than the Assault and the Holocaust attack combined. The world was but a board in the sick game that was about to begin, and we the people were the pieces. Adam was trying to turn everyone against the very heroes risking their lives to accomplish tasks the police fail. Phoenix gathered a few thoughts while still staring at the TV. At Adam's ugly face. "I'd like to see an officer take on Vexus or Paine." he thought to himself.
The once joyful and immature kid in him was gone. When he failed to save those closest to him, a piece broke. He had been trying hard to fix it, but nothing seemed t keep it together. He wanted only justice in this world now, and he would se to it that we got what he wanted.

Pressing the button on his dog tags to communicate with all Talons and honorary Talons, Andrew began speaking. "This is a call to all of you. We need to prepare for something awful about to occur. Meet at the HQ for more details. A storm is coming, and we need to be ready to tackle it." A.I. pulled up some of the files on weapons some of Paxton's soldiers had used when they were attacking Doctor Everyone. The team took time going through them, but Phoenix knew this was only the surface. This organization was hiding something. A weapon. That's when it all hit him. Their secret weapon would be the pair of eyes Andrew had seen in his visions. The question was, who did they belong to? Even Elena Marie couldn't fully prepare the hero for what was coming his way. The world as everyone knew it was over. Things were about to change. Andrew just hoped everyone was ready. He looked around for a moment and suddenly his eyes widened. "Has anyone seen Tyuki?"
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Talons: Call To Arms Empty Re: Talons: Call To Arms

Post by Swordsmaster January 19th 2013, 5:53 pm

((If there's a posting order ill totally delete this))
Darren Cross was back in New York after a failed attempt at trying to find Clint Eastwood's brain in Las Angeles, who knew the legend was really just a mix up with Walt Disney's in Orlando? He'd have to search there next, but until then he would simply wander around wherever he wanted like usual. At least that's what he thought he was going to do until he felt his Talons dog tags beeping and then an all call came off over it. So, it was time for a meeting was it? A meeting about what he wondered? Whatever it was he'd be there, he thought to himself as he took off down the streets at about one hundred miles an hour, he was going...home, well kinda.

A grin spread across Darren's face as he raced down the city streets doing backflips, front-flips, and who knows what else. The Swordsmaster, youngest member of the Talons was back and ready for action...even if he was the most inexperienced member. As he ran he quickly changed into what he considers his uniform complete with hidden blades and sword hanging down by his side. Parkour skills at the max he front flipped off the side of a nearby building onto the deck of the giant teardrop that made up Talons HQ. It wasn't long before he was upon the door and stepping through into the elevator he rode it up to where Phoenix and the gang were. Heh gang...

Stepping off the elevator he pushed his hood down and moved his hair out of his face. Everyone may look different, be different, or some not even how he remembered them but Darren Cross was still the same sixteen year old chatterbox with a sword and some serious ADHD. "Hey everybody! How you all doing? What's up with callin us here Phoenix, what kinda storm we dealing with exactly, 'cause I totally wana surf a tsunami or hang glide into like a hurricane or tornado." He sputtered out before anyone could truly ever give him a reply. He was ready for action and he wanted it now, he raced over to the chairs, jumped up into the air and landed on one in 'cross cross applesauce' style grinning from ear to ear. How could you ever stay mad at a face like his? Such innocence, such pure innocence all wrapped up into the body of an orphan with no true home or family.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 20th 2013, 8:56 am

[I don't think there is, and I'm going to tack on a post as Tyuki; like, a flash back of the day before she left or somethin' maybe. And what the note says that she left for Andrew.]

The day before Bliss plucked Tyuki out of her hum drum boring routine called life, she was sitting around on Andrew's bed. Well, their bed. Her eyes were glued on her boyfriend's face while he laid there, sleeping. Barely sleeping. He hadn't really shaved yet, but he looked so much different. She could tell it was Andrew, but he just seemed older, more experienced. She gawked at him a few moments longer before creeping out of bed to take a morning shower. After the steamy shower, she crept back to the bed and sat down next to him. "Morning~.." she said, keeping her voice low while she shifted onto her knees and crawled over to him. She plopped down right next to him and smiled cheekily, her eyes almost closing from how happy she was. "I missed you," she repeated for the thousandth time. She really had missed him, and out of all of their friends, she was the only one, save for Gabriel, that knew he was alive. After Tyuki and Andrew had their small-talk morning conversation, she let him go off to do whatever he needed to do. He was still adjusting back to his life as the Talons' leader. A lot easier than she thought he would, though. So that was good.

--- The next day ---

There was a note waiting, just for Andrew, tacked to his pillow with a piece of scotch tape. When he got it, there would be a hastily written note.

Hey bby,
Me and Bliss are going somewhere. I dunno where yet, but she said to meet her at LaGuardia.

My phone is acting funny, and I dunno if my tags are acting up, too. But, whatever. I'm writing you this so you know I'm okay, and I'll be back in a couple days, maybe.

Hopefully my phone stops acting up. If it doesn't, I'll just use Bliss' and get back to you. Okay?

I love you, more than anything in this world.

Affectionately yours forever and always,

Tyuki ♥

By the time the note was stuck to the pillow, Tyuki was running down the halls of the Talon base and toward a cab that she had called only five minutes before to get a ride to LaGuardia. She had no idea she was going to Italy, and she had no idea that her tags' signal would be blocked when she walked up the stoop of the Thrones Manor. She also didn't know that Lucy Brillows would man handle her, and try to kill her. But, all Andrew, and the rest of the Talons knew, Tyuki Gold was just hanging out with Bliss, her "older" sister-bestfriend.

[ To know more, read up on:

Throne of Power and Power of the Throne

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Talons: Call To Arms JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 6th 2013, 9:42 pm

He was there when the edit was spoken and with that he knew that there would be war,even without the word being spoken he could feel it within his bones. Meta humans would not take this news well and humanity would take this chance to act. If anything,people were known to turn against people that were once their saviors when someone spoke something that sounded slightly right. He was there with Phoenix and a few other members of the small hero team that was named the Talons but his expression had showed the least amount of shock among them,he was not surprised by this in the least. He had a feeling that something would happen after all of that shit with New York,first Necrodium and then the other dimension,the nation was upon a breaking point it seemed.

”So they finally make their moves and in the knick of time too.” Sean muttered to himself crossing his legs over each other as he brooded to himself upon the announcement. It just sounded like a bunch of trouble to him and that was something that he did not like. Tyuki was of course nowhere to be found,probably off venturing with obscure friends while they were on the brink of what could be wholesale genocide. ”Haven't seen her,not my girlfriend to take care of.” Sean noted offhandedly.

”I don't know,you two seem pretty close to me.” Aaron noted walking through one of the entrance ways into the room in pajama pants and a white t-shirt,holding what looked like a bowl of cereal. ”Anyway,we talking about that speech made by Paxton. He seemed really intent on stirring things up and from what my contacts say hes done just that.” He took himself a seat in mid air,kept aloft by a simple flight spell. ”I don't know what we expect to do against this problem but they seem to be backed by the government and a group of young meta humans is going to have a tough time dealing with that.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph February 9th 2013, 3:58 pm

It was a great, and awful day. Hartley had just had his tour of the Talons Headquarters, and moved his stuff into his new room. His best friend was alive and he and his other close friend were the newest members of the best superhero team in the country. He thought nothing could ruin his day, until Andrew turned on the tv. Hartley watched Adam Paxton speak, getting angrier with every word he said. "Who does this douche-canoe think he is?" he asked nobody in particular.
--
Gabriel sat on the couch of the Talons base with his leg crossed and his hand on his chin, thinking. This was an unsurprising result of the recent catastrophes, yet somehow he could tell Adam Paxton had darker motives. Ever since the assault on New York, the history that A.I. knew was changing. Most events had come to pass as he knew they would, but there was no record of the assault or the reverse dimension attack in his future. Now, the government was taking actions against metahumans, a conflict that was not supposed to happen for another forty years. "This is... very troubling."
--
Hartley looked to the two people who had just entered the room, one floating in mid air, the other talking about riding a tsunami. He hadn't gotten to know the team yet, all he knew about the Talons were what the news and papers said about them. "Well it looks like the position of team goofball is already taken, so I guess I'll have to chose something else" Hartley joked, looking at Swordsmaster. "But in all seriousness. What're we doin' about this clusterfuck? And also, who the hell is 'Tyoogie'?"
--
"Tyuki, is our friend and teammate, as well as Andrew's girlfriend." A.I. said to the new recruit, one of Andrew's close friends. A.I. had known he would join the team, but he could not share that kind of information with his teammates without jeopardizing the future. "Oh snap, Ishqwahz got a supergirlfriend? Nice!!!" Seraph replied, and A.I. chuckled. "Phoenix, your friend can sure lighten the mood. Hopefully he can fight too. We're going to need all the help we can get."
Seraph
Seraph

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2012-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum