The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Eclipsed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Eclipsed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Eclipsed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Eclipsed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Eclipsed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Eclipsed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Eclipsed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Eclipsed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Eclipsed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Eclipsed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Eclipsed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Eclipsed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Eclipsed - Page 5 I_vote_lcapEclipsed - Page 5 I_voting_barEclipsed - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Eclipsed - Page 5 I_vote_lcapEclipsed - Page 5 I_voting_barEclipsed - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Eclipsed

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eclipsed - Page 5 Empty Re: Eclipsed

Post by Bliss December 21st 2010, 3:44 am

As the door opened Bliss attempted to thrust the assailant backwards. Her hand was out, but nothing came. "Ladies?" Bliss started to laugh.

"I know, that's what I was thinking too." Ashley stood up from the man. "I've had it with men for a little while."

"I know what you mean." Ashely started to rebuttal with something when Bliss opened up. "Maybe we should go with him." Bliss broke the silence with the statement.

"Bliss, that's the dumbest thing you've ever said. This guy is shady at best. He just burst into the room like Kramer, and tells us whats in our best interest." Ashley proved quite antagonizing to the newcomer.

"Go back and hide in my closet. We'll take care of the police." Bliss looked back over to Ashley. The information they discovered gave them a lead to follow, and they needed time to figure out a plan. Bliss looked back at him. "There's been odd men all over London tonight, so don't take it personally when neither of us trust you unconditionally at first meeting."

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 21st 2010, 5:52 am

The back and forth bantering from the two girls was quite amusing to Brenagan he had always loved to see how people acted when they were forced to think quick Ashley acted how he expected skeptic and stubborn but Bliss caught him off guard she seemed trusting of him in an odd way even though he had just charged into her house and she had a calm tone in her voice that he certainly hadn't expected.

Raising one eyebrow he could feel a look of confusion on his face Ma'am did you just ask me to hide in your closet? Although the request seemed odd to him he could see the police lights now right outside the house so he stubbornly made his way across the room without saying a word and pushed his way into the closet which was a mess of female clothes. I use to work for an all mighty force that almost ruled all of Europe and now I resort to hiding in a woman's closet Brenagan thought as he closed the door while shaking his head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 21st 2010, 11:08 am

Gregor charged through the heat, leaping over the wave-bolt. Getting in close, he swung his blade. It was intense inside the dome, nothing Gregor couldn't handle at the moment. Still, he couldn't get what Dr. Everyone said out of his head. It was true. Being a hero as public as he was, was dangerous, if not for him, then to those around him. But he'd never stop being a hero, and he was confident in his abilities to protect the people. "You're just angry. You know I'm smarter than you, that I'm better than you. And honestly, doctor, what good are you if your not smarter than you're enemy? Useless." Gregor was trying to strike a nerve now, make the scientist lose his grip. But Gregor knew he was right, and the doctor probably did too, making it all the more effective.

Last edited by Slamfist on July 16th 2018, 4:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 22nd 2010, 5:21 am

The man who introduced himself as Brenagan decided to leave the flat and go home to rethink life choices. He dropped the compact in the place Bliss originally left it.

A loud pounding came at the door. Bliss moved forward and opened the door. Two metropolitan officers stood in front of her. A giant of a woman with red hair stood before her, dwarfing her fairly tall blond counterpart. The man held a notepad and had a camera around his neck. "Evening mam." The man said in a formal tone. "Mind if we come in?"

"He's right in here officers." Bliss lead the officers to the prone man on the floor. "He broke in and he was quickly incapacitated."

"Incapacitated?" The woman spoke, looking around the flat.

"She broke my arm!" The man exclaimed.

"I dislocated his shoulder after I flipped him over my shoulder." Bliss calmly explained, as if this occurred on a regular basis.

"You stepped on it after you got mad." The man plead his case hysterically, almost to the point of tears. The male officer leaned down and examined the man's arm.

"It appears to be broken." The investigator readjusted himself. "Where did the assailant get in through?"

"When I was entering the flat, he attacked from behind and forced me in. Bliss was in here and incapacitated him quickly." Ashley gave her testimony to the male officer who complied all of the information.

The female officer cuffed the man who whimpered as his arm moved about with no control. "I'll take a look around the place. If you don't mind."

"Um, yeah I do, because I have righ..." Bliss began to rebuke the officer as Ashley put her hand over Bliss's mouth and shoved her back into the wall.

"No problem officer." Ashley spoke to the giant lady. "Cops are like vampires, they can't come in unless invited, but once invited they can ruin your day if you make them mad."

"I'm standing right here, writing everything your saying down." The man looked perplexed at Ashley.

"Can you omit that part?" Ashley said, maintaining her hold over Bliss.

"I could, but my voice recorder would still have it. I also took a frame by frame of your mouth, while a stenographer took official notes." The man explained, while a man typed out the conversation.

"Cross the ocean and the entire degree of humor changes on you. Ew, you licked my hand, what the Hell is wrong with you." Ashley withdrew her hand from Bliss's mouth.

"And that rather large woman is actually a man, dressed as a woman, because we find that hilarious." The two officers and stenographer shared a collective laugh. "Well, we've taken a good deal of evidence and have the perpetrator here. This is a capitol offense so it will be the commonwealth persecuting; we won't need you to press charges then, but you will be called upon for testimony. Will you be needing anything else then?"

"No. We'll be fine, and if there is trouble we know your number." Bliss looked over to Ashley to try and inform her of the rouse she implied. The officers left with the man in custody.

"What now?" Ashley walked over and sat on the couch.

"I met a guy and he should be calling or showing up soon. I kind of gave him my number." Bliss plopped down in an arm chair and laid her tired head back.

"Kind of?"

"I wrote it in my compact and put it in an alley. I left the scene because he was doing battle with an evil supervillian that was shooting fire at people and that tried to poison me. He turned into a cheetah at one point." Bliss explained non-nonchalantly.

"Words fail me." Ashley found that only these words could express how she felt about the situation at hand. The duo put their heads back and enjoyed the peacefulness that now rested in their flat.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Eclipsed - Page 5 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 22nd 2010, 1:38 pm

((The Ghoul is banned, kill him if you want. Actually I'll do it.))
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 22nd 2010, 8:59 pm

Dr.Everyone dodged the blade, by hovering up into the flames of the dome. He then landed back on the ground, the temperature growing ever hotter.

"You could have gone easily. No fight, no girlfriend in danger, just a quick painful death. Now I will broil you alive, I shall burn you to a crisp. You'll be so charred, not even the vermin will feast on your flesh."

The dome began to lose volume, closing in every second. The car was now outside the dome, every inch of it charred and burnt beyond all recognition. The street it passed over was black as night, and cracks were larger and more in quantity. The dome closed in until it contained only Dr.Everyone and Gregor, yet was still closing in. It would fry Gregor, but not Dr.Everyone. His atoms resisted fire, no matter how hot. He could survive in the Earth's core or the sun if he wished. He doubted Gregor could.

"This fire burns quite hot. It's nearing one thousand degrees, And the temperature within this dome rises with it. I see you sweating, but notice I am not. This is my element Gregor. Surrender to me, or die. Your choice."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Eclipsed - Page 5 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 23rd 2010, 3:26 am

(The Ghoul thing really threw me off. I was in the middle of posting when he was banned. What an odd thing to do).

"This 'Duke' guy is having a private gala at the gallery opening." Bliss read through an e-reader she took from Ashley. Ashley looked over her shoulder and examined the details. "How are we gong to get in?"

"The opening is public."

"Sounds good."

"And after we make our way in publicly, we make our way in privately." Ashley rested her hands on Bliss's shoulders.

"We sneak in?" Bliss clinched her face.

"If that option is available." Ashley conjectured subversively.

"We'll aim for that option." Bliss interjected. "Maybe I'll have my powers back by then."

"Until that happens I say I call the shots." Ashley pushed back on the chair.

"No." Bliss answered curtly. "Not even close to what's going to happen. You lay out the clothes for us, and I'll wait for the guy I met to call."

"Maybe you should go help him." Ashley stretched her arms out on the couch. Bliss shrugged.

"Eh, I don't have powers." Bliss sidestepped the argument with ease. "He looked like he had everything under control." She took out cell phone and placed it on the counter. Ashley got up and walked to the back of the flat. Bliss tapped on the arm of her chair. I really hope he's alive. And I hope he gets my message.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 23rd 2010, 11:57 am

((Well, he had created 7-8 profiles to troll. He also tried to convince us that we had a virus on the board. Then he began flaming. None of it was good.))
"Neither of those options sound very good. I think I'll take door nummer drei(number 3)." Gregor flashed three fingers to signify the number. He was sweating now, it was ungodly hot inside the dome. But it was nothing Gregor couldn't escape from. After a few seconds of flashy gun play. Gregor began firing, lasers flying from Grauer Falke, all right at Dr. Everyone.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 23rd 2010, 12:10 pm

The lasers hit Dr.Everyone. They'd probably burn, but Dr.Everyone was immune to that form of pain. No doubt though that the laser had caused some damage. Perhaps second degree burns? Maybe even third degree. The stabbing pain he would feel, but only if he moved. The aching pain he would feel soon no matter what. He'd end this now. Before his wounds began to act. Is that blood?

The dome collapsed, not as in dissipated from Dr.Everyone getting shot, but it had passed over Gregor and had gone inside Dr.Everyone. Dr.Everyone's lab coat was red with blood. He was clenching one of his wounds, and was currently on one knee, like a baseball team would do after a game.

"I'm not going to die. I've survived a fight with Pain. I can handle this."

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Eclipsed - Page 5 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 23rd 2010, 1:02 pm

Gregor watched as Dr. Everyone collapsed, the fire that washed over him burnt his clothes, scorched his skin, leaving his hands covered in large boils, but his nanobots had begun to repair his flesh. "Just leave. I've other matters to attend to." Gregor jogged over to Dr. Everyone's side. He pulled out a syringe and stuck it in to the doctor's neck. "That's a coagulant. It'll stop your bleeding." Gregor took off running in the opposite direction and with a smile called back, "Just remember this next time we meet. I may need your assistance in the future." Gregor had began running down the alley he had seen Bliss run down. He ran for a short distance before hearing a crunch. He looked a bit back behind him and saw a compact crushed into the dirt by his passing foot. Thinking for a bit(by a bit I mean about half a second, 10 seconds in Gregor land.) he went back to grab the out of place cosmetic piece and picked it up. There was a phone number, at least what he assumed had been a phone number. It was rather precisely drawn, but now it was mostly illegible. Gregor shut his eyes, cursing his idiocy. But that's when he remembered, he was a genius, he had an eidetic memory. He thought back, back to the hotel lobby, back to just outside the restaurant. Dialing from memory, he called Ashley's phone, hoping someone would answer.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 23rd 2010, 7:22 pm

Dr.Everyone smiled. His enemy had helped him. The fight wasn't over yet. He'd just have to rest a bit. He'd be back on Gregor soon.

Above Gregor was a small robot. The robot resembled R2D2 from the movie Star Wars. This was on of Dr.Everyone's Nova bot minions. It had a lock on Gregor, but had not been ordered to attack. Only to follow. When Dr.Everyone was feeling up to it, he could jump right back onto Gregor. Soon, they would meet again. Soon, Dr.Everyone would end what he started.

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 24th 2010, 1:43 am

As the heads of the two women lay against their respective chairs the world seemed more peaceful than it had in the past year. Bliss started to doze off when an abrupt noise rang from the table next to her.

"Pick it up Bliss." Ashley said, adjusting herself on the couch and resting the side of her head against the couch.

Bliss picked up the phone; she didn't recognize the number. She brought her finger up to the end button to send the call to voice mail as the final synapse fired off reminding her of her situation. She sat up and looked at the phone. She pushed the talk button and brought the phone to her ear. "Hello." She spoke into the phone sending the message to Gregor.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 24th 2010, 2:08 am

"Great. I was afraid I was going to call a wrong number." Gregor rubbed his forehead and chuckled. "I thought you had ditched me and left me for dead. I see that's only partly true," Gregor joked. "Where are you at? Has anyone come after you?"
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 24th 2010, 3:16 am

Bliss clinched her face at the left for dead comment. "Oh, yeah."

"Who is it?" Ashley spoke up.

"The guy, who was fighting the supervillian."

"Why is he calling my phone? Stop giving people my number and telling them it's not that hard." Ashley whined in a low tone. Bliss waved her hand in a motion that sought to silence her.

"Um, no. It's been quiet. Hey, you should come over. I kind of feel bad for the fire guy thing." She really didn't. "We're renting a flat on Meadow drive. We're in the first room on the right."

"It's room two, Bliss." Ashley retorted from the couch.

She put her hand over the receiver. "He gets it." She brought her hand down. "It's Meadow and Hildebrand. Two story gray building."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 29th 2010, 12:28 pm

"Got it. I'm on my way." Gregor looked around, making sure no one was following or listening in. He spotted a small droid a short distance away, not being able to conceal itself quickly enough. Probably out run it if I try. If I can't I can kill it. Gregor began to hastely make his way to the street so he could try and find his way there. "So from the alley you were in, east or west?"
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 29th 2010, 2:48 pm

"West?" She spoke into the phone with uncertainty. She recalled turning right. Her eyes rolled back into her head, picturing the sun. "Yeah, west. Definitely west." Bliss paced around the room while the conversation continued. "What happened to that man; was that a business related meeting the two of you had?"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum