The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What We Do In The Shadows
Eclipsed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Eclipsed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Eclipsed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:14 am by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Eclipsed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:45 am by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Eclipsed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:23 am by Nate6595

» Fusion Frenzy
Eclipsed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Eclipsed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Eclipsed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 12:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Eclipsed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 3:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Eclipsed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 3:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Eclipsed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 1:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Eclipsed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 8:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
Eclipsed - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEclipsed - Page 3 I_voting_barEclipsed - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Eclipsed - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEclipsed - Page 3 I_voting_barEclipsed - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Eclipsed

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eclipsed - Page 3 Empty Re: Eclipsed

Post by Slamfist December 19th 2010, 1:19 am

"Don't know. Have a bad feeling." Obviously Gregor had given away the feeling of dread he had felt since entering the building the first time, partly the reason he grabbed his coat in the first place. He did the best to shake it off and responded with a small chuckle to her first comment, "Why are you so eager to get rid of me? Surely I'm not such a bore that you want me to leave within the first 5 minutes." A smile lit up Gregor's face, he had always been good at suppressing things, but he kept this one close enough to the surface that he still felt it, something lingering in the back of his mind. After snapping the joint between the 2 chopsticks he awkwardy moved them around before deciding to just stab his chicken on the point of one of them.

Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 19th 2010, 3:05 am

"Do you think five minutes is all it takes to make someone bored of you?" Bliss smiled. "That's not good, but it is interesting." Bliss sprayed a lemon across the shrimp in front of her and then popped one into her mouth. "You're the one unnerved to be seen in public with me. So is this just a vacationing time in England, or is there some business to be done here?" Bliss kept a close eye on the woman in front of her. She kept checking some sort of hand held device and during the conversation got up and left. "I think you may be a good luck charm for me." She reached to put her hand on the locket Adriano gave her, but realized she left it back at the flat in her hoodie.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Eclipsed - Page 3 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 19th 2010, 6:57 am

Dr.Everyone had never been to Europe. His parents had been born here, but he was not. He had followed a hero known as Gregor into England, and was now across the street from where they were currently eating. He walked into the restaurant and morphed into one of the restaurant's waiters. He then walked into the kitchen, and picked up a small platter of shrimp. That woman Gregor was eating with was eating shrimp, perhaps she'd except some more. On his way out of the kitchen he sprinkled some of his own specially made poison into the shrimp. It could kill in only three hours.

He arrived at their table.

"Free shrimp, on the house. For the lady."

"If Gregor is dining with this woman, she must be special to him. Or perhaps somewhat important. No matter, my first kill in a foreign country." He thought.

Last edited by jbronze on December 19th 2010, 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Eclipsed - Page 3 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 19th 2010, 9:03 am

Gregor smiled and stuck his tongue out at Bliss. He went back to eating, the gnawing feeling in his gut remained, but he pushed it back. "Why am I a good luck charm?" Gregor asked, looking behind him, catching sight of the woman a few tables back get up and leave, looking rather frustrated, "You expecting some bad company, or did she just get stood up?" And then waiter offered Bliss free shrimp. Gregor smiled at the man, keeping a close watch on him as he left the table. "As I'm sure you probably noticed, we got the buffet. Please don't eat the shrimp he just gave you," Gregor smiled and spoke at the same time. "I want you to feed me a piece of the order that just came. If this sounds at all strange, just trust me."

Last edited by Slamfist on July 16th 2018, 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 19th 2010, 11:38 am

((Sorry, first thing in the morning post.))

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Eclipsed - Page 3 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 19th 2010, 1:08 pm

"A waiter at a buffet? Peculiar." Bliss found the action odd, but took a shrimp on the end of her chop sticks and leaned over to place the shrimp in Gregor's mouth. The evening grew stranger. Why would this man take interest in her? "I think we should take our check and be going now." The woman made no action when Bliss said these words, but continued on her phone. She placed it at her side, the first time it left her hand since Bliss saw her, and began to eat.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 19th 2010, 1:41 pm

The shrimp wasn't very kind to his pallet, Gregor had never been a big fan of seafood. But Gregor tasted the undeniable taste of poison. Luckily, Gregor's body would fight off the small tint of poison he had swallowed, his taste buds were fine tuned to poisons and the such. "I think checking out is probably our best bet." Reaching into his pocket, Gregor flipped his phone and began typing on the small keyboard. He typed out a message and slid the phone to Bliss. The message was clear and short, The shrimp was poisoned. Let's leave Gregor smiled at her and stood, walking around to the side of the table and offered his hand to Bliss to help her stand.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 19th 2010, 2:43 pm

Bliss hardly needed to read the message to ascertain the motives of this man. She took Gregor's hand and began to walk away from the waiter. "I think I'll walk with you to the car if you don't mind." She made a brisk pace to the counter. She paid the bill with thirty pounds. "Keep the change." She cocked her head back to Gregor. "Don't worry you can make up for it after we get out of here."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 19th 2010, 3:04 pm

"Sounds like a plan." Gregor opened the door back onto the street, jogging lightly to his car, unlocking it. Something seemed amiss, that's when Gregor looked down to realize his tires had been slashed. "Nothing can ever be easy. Bliss, I'm afraid I may have gotten you into some trouble." Gregor said with a touch of guilt. "Seems someone followed me here with some, less than noble, intentions." He ran his hand through his hair before opening the driver side door, reaching inside to pop the trunk. He grabbed Bliss's satchel and set it on the roof of his car. Making his way to the trunk Gregor reached inside. He pulled out a red glove, and put it on, it's length stretching back to his shoulder. He reached back in and pulled out a small device. He trapped it to his upper arm and connected a few wires from the device to the glove. He flexed his fingers, making sure the joints were loose enough to not impede him. Finally Gregor grabbed a sword, a rather large blade, and slid it into the back of the coat. The handle collapsed, allowing it to be concealed in his coat. He looked over to Bliss and gave her a nervous smile before grabbing her satchel and bringing it back over to her. "Let's move. Quickly."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 19th 2010, 4:01 pm

((And this has been bothering me a bit. Even at buffets, there will be waiters or busboys, at least general staff. Just wanted to get that out there so I don't look like an ass.))

A rat ran up behind Gregor. But it was no ordinary rat. The rat morphed into a scientist looking man, with a metal mask and metal gloves.

"Helloooo Gregor. I've come to kill you and your woman friend."

To emphasize his point, he covered himself in an aura of fire, and summoned a fire ball to each hand.

"Now before I kill you, I believe we haven't been properly acquainted. I am Dr.Everyone. Now please, don't fight back."

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 19th 2010, 5:38 pm

"You know this guy?" Bliss stepped back and peered down the alleyway. Gregor thought she was just some regular college grad looking for work in London. She didn't want to reveal that to Gregor or to draw attention to herself from the forces that followed her here. Gregor looked to be in good spirits for this encounter. "I'm guessing you do this a lot. I'll try to stay back." She put her hand in her satchel and pulled her pistol towards the top.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 19th 2010, 6:12 pm

((Point was, a waiter doesn't bring you food at a buffet, that's why it was weird.))

Gregor smiled, he'd faced Dr. Everyone before, trapped inside his maze. "We've met mein freund. I escaped your maze, remember?" Gregortapped his pistol against his head, motioning for the scientist to think back. He nodded to Bliss, accepting her notion to stay away from the fight. "So, you miss my pretty face, or are you just mad that I outsmarted you?" He arrogantly challenged Dr. Everyone.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 19th 2010, 6:20 pm

"Neither actually. I could have killed you in my lab, but that wouldn't have been too fun. I let you out. And as for your face, well, yours as well as your lady friend's won't be so pretty once I am done with them. Say hello to the English burn ward for me!"

With that, he launched the two fireballs at Gregor, which curved into each other and formed a thin wall of fire, which was hurtling at Gregor. Dr.Everyone then morphed into a leopard, ready to pounce if and when Gregor escaped the fire wall.

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 19th 2010, 6:43 pm

Bliss disappeared into the alley as the fight intensified. The Doctor wanted her as well, but if he needed to chase her he would divide his attention, and he couldn't afford that against Gregor. Not wanting to be caught off guard she began bringing molecules around her to guard from trouble that could come from behind her.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 19th 2010, 7:17 pm

Gregor spun around and covered his face and head with his trenchcoat, the flames washing over him and setting his deflated tires on fire. Luckily his trench coat was largely flame retardent, having to withstand the combustion temperatures that Aufflammende König produced. Within seconds Gregor had his gun loaded with wadcutters. They were a strange choice for most people, but the sharp edges and slower velocity proved lethal if shot correctly and painful enough to drive away almost anyone who the didn't kill, and Gregor was looking for a kill shot. "You know, I normally have a thing against killing. But you, you've proven youreself beyond redemption doctor," Gregor said from his hunched over position. Spinning with untold amounts of grace and precision, Gregor fired 3 rounds at Dr. Everyone. Within the milliseconds that followed he realized Bliss was gone. Her footsteps, at least he assumed her footsteps, echoed down the alleyway behind him. Great, I've been ditched. Suppose it's better that way. Now she can't get hurt.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 19th 2010, 8:02 pm

Dr.Everyone, in Leopard form, leaped over Gregor and his car, dodging the bullets. Then he pounced at Gregor, who if he didn't move, would find a large jungle cat on his chest.

"I may be beyond redemption, but who is going to stop me?"

As soon as Gregor was at least Dazed, he'd go after the woman. As far as he knew, she wasn't superhuman, she'd be easy prey.

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: