The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Eclipsed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:39 am by Cynical_Aspie

» What We Do In The Shadows
Eclipsed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Eclipsed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Eclipsed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Eclipsed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Eclipsed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Eclipsed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Eclipsed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Eclipsed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Eclipsed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Eclipsed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Eclipsed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
Eclipsed - Page 4 I_vote_lcapEclipsed - Page 4 I_voting_barEclipsed - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Eclipsed - Page 4 I_vote_lcapEclipsed - Page 4 I_voting_barEclipsed - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Eclipsed

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eclipsed - Page 4 Empty Re: Eclipsed

Post by Dr Everyone December 19th 2010, 10:02 pm

Dr.Everyone, in Leopard form, leaped over Gregor and his car, dodging the bullets. Then he pounced at Gregor, who if he didn't move, would find a large jungle cat on his chest.

"I may be beyond redemption, but who is going to stop me?"

As soon as Gregor was at least Dazed, he'd go after the woman. As far as he knew, she wasn't superhuman, she'd be easy prey.

Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 19th 2010, 10:17 pm

Gregor expected Dr. Everyone to change, hoping for it even. Gregor watched the doctor leap over him and pounce at him after he had landed. Just what I wanted. He made sure his right arm was loose from the pinning jungle cat. That's when he let his true intention be known. Gregor popped his hand up, revealing the pulsing electric gauntlet, and palmed Dr. Everyone in the chest.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 19th 2010, 10:59 pm

Bliss began texting Ashley a message but decided circumstances outside of her control would keep her from reading it promptly. Bliss looked around for some sort of way to leave Gregor a message on where to find her. She grabbed her applicator and compact and drew her phone number in the blush. She closed it and set it on the ground. Hopefully Gregor would find it and get away from the doctor safely. Her flat was about a mile away from her current spot. She put her bag around her back and hailed a cab over to herself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Eclipsed - Page 4 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 19th 2010, 11:19 pm

Sitting on a roof of one of the buildings next to the alley Brenagan could see everything from the man and the panther fighting to the young woman running down the alley. She's got some guts I must say running off by herself. Quietly dropping into the alley far enough back that he wouldn't be seen but could still keep an eye on both the fight and the female. Picking up the small applicator that was dropped and slipping it in his pocket he now knew how to get hold of her and would figure out how to find her but the man she was with before could make things difficult to pull off his job. He sent a blast of his energy into each of the walls of the alley exploding them and blocking Gregor or Dr.everyone from following so him and the girl couldn't easily be followed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 20th 2010, 12:04 am

The electrocution surged through Dr.Everone's body. Wasn't painful, so much as..dare he say it? Shocking. It still hurt, and would probably hurt a lot more next time. He morphed into a cobra and slithered towards Gregor.

"You can't beat everyone, Gregor. You jusssst can't."

As he did the common snake lunging at prey thing, he morphed into an electric eel.

"Take your won medicine, Gregor. Trust me. I'm a doctor."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Eclipsed - Page 4 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : Banned
Humor : Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 20th 2010, 12:42 am

Gregor caught the eel in his gauntlet, drawing power from the small shock it coursed throughout it's body. But he dared not hold on, knowing at the next moment he might have a shark in his hand. With a firm toss, Dr. Everyone was in the air. Gregor readied his weapon, Aufflammende König in hand and ready to take on anything the doctor had prepared.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 20th 2010, 7:39 am

Dr.Everyone morphed into a nat. Unless he got close, and while he moved, he'd be practically invisible. He flew behind Gregor and morphed into himself. Silently his hands went for Gregor's neck, hands aflame.

Barbecued hero. How monstrously horrific.

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Eclipsed - Page 4 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 20th 2010, 4:19 pm

(Advancing Bliss's story a little beyond the time frame of the fight, but it shouldn't harm any other posts.)

Bliss stepped out of the cab and in front of her flat. The cold night air greeted her and walked her to the unlocked main door. She dug through her satchel and realized she left her keys on her bed. Ashley should be home, she thought to herself. She knocked once and then turned the knob. It slid open. The lights were all turned off. She remembered locking the door before going out. She stepped forward and turned on a light switch, illuminating the room. She turned back to close the door before stepping into the room.

Ashley sat across the room, tied to a chair with a piece of tape over her mouth. Bliss sprung forward to her friend, as one of the men from the spa grabbed her and wrapped his arm around her neck. He pulled out a needle and plunged it into Bliss's neck. Bliss slipped out from his lock and grabbed his arm, straitening it behind his back, and used his body weight to throw him over her shoulder. He crashed into the ground and Bliss turned his arm violently to dislocate his shoulder. She reached out her hand to try and telekinetically rip the tape from Ashley's mouth, but couldn't.

"What was that thing?" Bliss demanded from a point of power.

"It sedated your powers." The man moaned from the ground. Annoyed, Bliss forced her foot into his elbow and shattered the joint. She reached down and popped his neck, rendering him unconscious. She walked over to Ashley and began to free her.

"Where's the other guy?" Bliss asked as she worked on the ropes around Ashley's wrists.

"He went out to find you. This guy was here for when you came back." Ashley remained relatively calm for the situation at hand. "They do speak English, by the way."

"We need to call the police, so having this guy knocked out on our floor doesn't exacerbate into a bigger mess. How did these get so tight? Did you even try to resist?"

"Not really. At first it wasn't a kidnapping." Ashley explained to Bliss.

Bliss stopped working on the ropes for a moment. "Did this start consensually?"

"Yes." Ashley admitted as Bliss let out a moan.

"You're ridiculous." Not wanting to waste time, Bliss walked back to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. It wasn't very sharp but it would do the trick. Bliss opened her phone dialed the police; she then placed the phone on Ashley's shoulder so she could talk. "Tell the police to come over now."

"Hello, I'd like to report a break in...The culprit is still here...No, he's unconscious." Ashley spoke in a very business appropriate tone. After sawing for several strokes, the knife finally broke through the ropes. Bliss walked around and started on her feet. "The police should be here in about five or ten minutes."

"That' a pretty long time. Did he bring anymore rope?" Ashley pointed to the sitting room. Bliss retrieved them and walked over to the large man and tied his hands behind his back. "I'm going to go change. Don't do anything stupid." Ashley really was in no position to argue that point with her.

"If he wakes up what do I do."

Bliss tried moving objects but couldn't make any connection. "Call me." She walked over to her closet and grabbed a long sleeved black shirt. "And don't make out with him." She changed into the shirt and a plaid pleated skirt with tights down past her knees. "You can go change now." Ashely took her leave and Bliss sat down in the room, with the incapacitated man on the floor.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 20th 2010, 4:48 pm

Brenagan had been following the girls taxi and now sat across the street from the flat leaning up against an out street light smoking down his third ciggarette since the alley, Something about this job had him jumpy but the nicotine was keeping him focused and calm for now. It was colder out than he expected so he sat shivering not knowing where the ciggarette smoke ended and his breath began.

Brenagan knew that he would be traveling around the city so he downgraded from his normal black suit and was instead wearing a well fitting pair of blue jeans with a white pair of skate shoes and a tight fitting plain white tee shirt over a long sleeved black and white striped shirt.

From inside the flat he could hear what sounded like a fight, finishing off the last drag of his ciggarette he began Strolling across the street. He peaked into the bottom floor window only to see a man tied up on the ground and a new girl he hadn't seen yet looking around slightly confused. Looks like this one can fend for herself this outta make things a little bit more interesting It had been a while since his last good hunt so he was itching for a good time. He decided to sit on the bottom step of the stairs and wait for the girl to come out instead of walking in to make his move.

Last edited by The Ghoul on December 21st 2010, 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 20th 2010, 5:42 pm

"Fire's not the stealthiest weapon doctor." Gregor said as he turned and shot at the man's chest. "How about we say I won and I don't kill you?" Gregor laughed out as he dove behind his car for cover. He still had no idea how he'd find Bliss at this point, but he'd put her in danger and needed to make sure she was safe.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 20th 2010, 6:46 pm

The aura of fire had provided some protection, melting the projectile a bit, but it was close quarters. A normal person would have been dropped, but Dr.Everyone simply used fire to force the projectile out. He grunted as the projectile fell out of his body.

"I said it before, you can't beat everyone!"

Dr.Everyone punched the ground, and ripped out a chunk of street the size of the car Gregor had hid behind. The Universe Diamond of Strength had given him the ability to lift two tons. He threw the chunk of street right at the car. As the chunk few through the air, a chain of fire appeared in both his hands and flew on the sides of the chunk of street, one for each side. As the chains went past the car they turned into walls of fire that stood ten feet tall.

"This could have been over easily, but you had to complicate things."

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 20th 2010, 11:16 pm

"You mean killing her? You see that would have complicated things for me, I rather like her." Gregor rolled out of the way of the chunk of rock, but was caught unawares by the wall of fire. His skin burned, his hair was scorched, but his nanobots would kick in soon and fix the burnt flesh soon. Gregor was knocked to the ground and skidded. Rolling with his momentum, Gregor found his footing and slid back further. "She's a good person from what I can tell, bright future ahead of her. You taking such a big interest in her makes it more enjoyable, but right now, I'm just doing the right thing." Grauer Falke went off like a starter's pistol, and Gregor treated it like it was. Charging head long at the evil scientist, Gregor knew what his next move would be.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 20th 2010, 11:28 pm

"I am not after her, I am after you. The fact that you like her makes her a target for me. Being a hero will hurt those you love, Gregor."

He saw the hero charging, and summoned fire from deep within himself, pushing his cells and atom to maximum energy. The temperature around Dr.Everyone climbed, and his aura fire began to burn blue. A dome of blue fire covered him and Gregor, and the demolished car. Sparks of blue fire flew this way and that, and sometimes a bigger ball of fire flew into the dome, not caring who it went at. The temperature in there was one hundred degrees Fahrenheit. Fire was being channeled from Dr.Everyone's hands, feeding the dome. Using one hand, Dr.Everyone sent a bolt-wave of fire at Gregor.

"Be careful. Hasn't you mother ever warned you not to play with fire."

Dr.Everyone seemed to enjoy the heat, feeding the dome and the dome feeding him. He could maintain the current temperature, perhaps it would be safer to maintain a temperature a bit lower though. Any higher and he'd end up blowing some of his atoms Too much movement with too little energy. He'd just keep t where it was. How long could his enemy last in Dr.Everyone's element.

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 21st 2010, 2:14 am

Bliss crouched down and patted the man on the cheek bringing him back to consciousness. He moaned off slightly and shook his head. Losing what was left of her patience, Bliss closed his nose and held her hand over his mouth until he began coughing. He looked at her in confusion.

"Hi. What did you want?" Bliss crouched over the man with her hands on her knees. "Where's your friend." The man's eyes blinked, trying to gain focus. He finally set his gaze.

"Looking for better tail than the trash in this place."

Bliss thrust her head forward and delivered a headbutt directly to his face. Bliss yelled in pain and fell backwards grabbing her head.

"What did you do?" Ashley yelled from the other room.

"I headbutted him and it really hurt." Bliss laid on her back with her knees high above her torso.

"Why would you do that? That's the most overrated, moronic move ever conceived by action writers."

"I thought it would be badass. I saw it in a movie." Bliss kept her hands over her face, hiding the grimace that overcame her face.

"Do you feel badass?" Ashley helped Bliss to her feet and pointed her to the kitchen, as Bliss let out a moan that could be deciphered as 'No.' "Go put ice on it. I'll take care of this guy." Ashely kneed down by the man and placed her hand on his chin. "Now, where is your friend and when is he coming back."

"He isn't coming back. You two are wasting your time." He was fully awake now. In great pain, but awake.

"You should tell me," she picked up the knife Bliss had cut her free with, "Or I'll cut your gums." She held the knife pointed over his mouth. It took him a moment to figure out the repercussions of that action.

"I don't know where he went. If you kill me the cops will know." He became desperate to escape.

Ashley started poking the knife into forehead repeatedly. It wouldn't break the skin, but it would hurt. "I really don't care where your friend is; I just want to ask you questions you can't answer and then hurt you when you don't answer."

The man's face grew into a distressed grimace. He now couldn't wait for the police to show up. Bliss walked back into the room and picked up the needle he stabbed her with. "How long does this last?" Bliss asked.

"I don't know." The man could barely take the pain anymore.

"Who does?" Shes stood over him with her arms crossed.

"A man who calls himself The Duke. He's in town for a gallery opening." As he made his confession flashing lights pulled up to the house.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 21st 2010, 3:06 am

Seeing the flashing lights made Brenagan decided it was time to act and to act fast. Charging up the stairs and rushing through the door into the flat, spinning on his heel to turn quickly into the main room. He quickly examined the room and saw the girl who he didn't know yet poking the abused man with a knife and Bliss standing with an empty needle in her hand.

Hello there ladies I believe coming with me would be in your best interest right now. Flashing them both a sly charming smile he motioned towards the door with one hand and the other was holding his gun behind his back in case one of them made a move. He had to make sure getting these two out of the house before the cops could complicate the situation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 21st 2010, 3:44 am

As the door opened Bliss attempted to thrust the assailant backwards. Her hand was out, but nothing came. "Ladies?" Bliss started to laugh.

"I know, that's what I was thinking too." Ashley stood up from the man. "I've had it with men for a little while."

"I know what you mean." Ashely started to rebuttal with something when Bliss opened up. "Maybe we should go with him." Bliss broke the silence with the statement.

"Bliss, that's the dumbest thing you've ever said. This guy is shady at best. He just burst into the room like Kramer, and tells us whats in our best interest." Ashley proved quite antagonizing to the newcomer.

"Go back and hide in my closet. We'll take care of the police." Bliss looked back over to Ashley. The information they discovered gave them a lead to follow, and they needed time to figure out a plan. Bliss looked back at him. "There's been odd men all over London tonight, so don't take it personally when neither of us trust you unconditionally at first meeting."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum