The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Eclipsed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Eclipsed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Eclipsed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Eclipsed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Eclipsed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Eclipsed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Eclipsed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Eclipsed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Eclipsed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Eclipsed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Eclipsed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Eclipsed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Eclipsed - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEclipsed - Page 2 I_voting_barEclipsed - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Eclipsed - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEclipsed - Page 2 I_voting_barEclipsed - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Eclipsed

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eclipsed - Page 2 Empty Re: Eclipsed

Post by Slamfist December 18th 2010, 9:59 pm

Gregor avoided the topic, just trying to ignore the man and concentrate on the woman in front of him. "Might seem kinda forward, but do you wanna go get something to eat, let your freund deal with that mess she created with the Spanish men?" Gregor said, his Austrian background showing through a bit as he spoke. "Though I suppose I should ask your name first. I'm Gregor, Gregor Rautenstrauch."

Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 18th 2010, 10:17 pm

She crunched her face, thinking over the proposition. She heard the sounds coming her previous engagement. "Yeah. That sounds nice. My name is Bliss." She placed her towel into her satchel and pulled out the green shirt she wore earlier. She took took put a pair of converse and shifted her towel to push her hand gun down to the bottom. "I've never heard anything good about English food, so what did you plan on eating tonight?" She took out her phone and sent Ashley a message about her plans.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Eclipsed - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 18th 2010, 10:26 pm

Finding the relaxing water all to calming and making him act unlike his normal well composed self Chris hopped out of the hot tub and strolled out of the sauna not even bothering to dry himself off. He had lost track of the couple and figured it was time to go out to a local bar and have some fun.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 18th 2010, 10:32 pm

"I don't know, I could honestly care less about what we eat. Italian, Chinese, try and find some American cuisine, doesn't really matter." Finally Gregor stepped out of the changing booth, he wore a simple black t-shirt under a short sleeved button-up shirt. Slacks and a pair of Osiris skater shoes completed his ensemble. "Letting her know where you're gonna be? Want to text her my number? Let her know I'm not some creep that's not gonna bring you back?" Gregor said as he reached for his phone as well, just in case.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 18th 2010, 10:45 pm

Bliss laughed at his comment. "You're trying way harder than you need for her number; Chinese food in an England sounds like fun." She sent the message to Ashley; it would undoubtedly sit there for some time. She started her walk towards the door. A cool breeze was making the streets colder than she anticipated. At least it stopped raining for twenty minutes in this country. She took out her phone and looked up the address of a nearby Chinese restaurant with her GPS and flashed it to Gregor.

"I'll leave her the car. You can drive us there."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 18th 2010, 10:55 pm

"I didn't want her number, doesn't look like my type," Gregor said, it was the nicest way he could think of saying it seemed far too easy to get her friend's number. As they began to leave Gregor walked a short ways ahead of Bliss, reaching the door and opening it for her. It was chilly and damp, but it wasn't raining at least. Then Bliss showed him the restaurant location, "Sounds good. You wanna follow me there or me grab the car and swing back by to pick you up?" Gregor had stuck his hand in his pocket now and grabbed his keys. He brought them back out and jostled them in his hand, causing them to jingle slightly.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 18th 2010, 11:48 pm

"That's a nice offer, I'll wait here." Bliss pulled out her phone and texted a message to one of the sources she had been in contact with since before her arrival. I'll be at The Eastern Jack. Meet me there in fifteen minutes.

She waited for Gregor to pull around. She felt more confident with his admission of arms creation and dealing with law enforcement. Mixing business and pleasure could work sometimes.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 19th 2010, 12:07 am

Gregor smiled at bliss. He was a gentleman if nothing else. He snapped his fingers at Bliss and turned around, taking off in a light jog to grab his car. He was parked a short distance away on the first floor of a parking garage. It was a Nissan Skyline, his favorite car. Starting it up, Gregor turned down his music, and pulled out. He pulled up next to the sidewalk and got out, opening Bliss's door for her. "What's this place called again?"
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 19th 2010, 1:07 am

"The Eastern Jack." Bliss sat down and pulled the belt down into it's socket. "I'll plug it into your adapter." She pulled a chord out of her bag and plugged her phone into the A/C adapter. The voice of the GPS began giving directions to the restaurant. Bliss changed the setting on the voice feature to that of an English woman. "Feels more authentic now." She rested her arm on the arm rest and pressed the back of her head against the head rest. "Are you some sort of vigilante or are you a contractor for the government? This is a nice car, so I have to think the latter."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 19th 2010, 1:18 am

Gregor didn't know how to respond. He was actually the former, in fact he worked against the government most of the time, helping his partner Gunslinger avoid their attention. But he hadn't lied yet, only skimmed the truth. No sense in lying now. "It's mainly private contracting, but I always help out the local area when I get the chance. Plus I got some money saved away from back when I worked as a software programmer in Japan." He felt the answer sufficed, and allowed him to skirt around the truth without lying. Gregor stopped at a light then made a left. The place was close, roughly a mile from the hotel. "What about you? What do you do stateside?" Gregor inquired.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 19th 2010, 1:35 am

"I just graduated from Queen's College. I majored in Computer Science. My friend and I are thinking about moving out here and being flatmates. Tomorrow we were going to career shop and the day after that look for a good flat." The voice from the device kept giving directions through the cold streets of the city. Ashley told her to assert herself more, and she thought this would make her abrasive friend proud. She tapped her fingers against the plastic of the arm section of the door.

The sign on the door showed an eastern dragon filled in with the Union Jack. Bliss looked over the sign and gave it a smile. "I also majored in mathematics, mainly calculus and matrix designing. Processing should be able to get me a decent job here." She scanned the view of the building to see if anyone looked out of place. She told them fifteen minutes hoping that she would arrive before of the unsavory elements showed up. "I think this could be a more promising life for me." She grasped the satchel and prepared to pull the pistol if the situation presented itself.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 19th 2010, 1:46 am

"Sie scheinen sehr intelligent." Quickly realizing he said the last sentence in German, Gregor translated himself, "You seem to be quite intelligent, Bliss. And I can tell you from experience that programming is a good field. I don't know much about processing, but if you need a fall back you got the right degree for it." Gregor spotted the sign and pulled into the parking lot, parked his car, and turned off the lights. Reaching over he unplugged Bliss's phone and handed it too her. After she had taken it, Gregor exited the vehicle, quickly making his way around to the other side and opening the door for her.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 19th 2010, 1:57 am

"You go out of your way for your manners, most guys try to be nice but hide it." Bliss stepped out and thought for a moment about bringing her satchel. It would alarm him if she took it with her, and would bring up a string of questions that would result in her leaving it. With that settled she got out of the car and walked with Gregor to the door of the restaurant. Her phone vibrated in her hand.

Where are You? I'm hungry. I thought you wanted cheese?

Ashley seemed to go out of her way to bother her sometimes. No matter. "My friend needs to be reminded of reality and technology." She resent the message from earlier. The restaurant was decorated in the traditional settings of a out of China Chinese food restaurant, complete with generic Asians hosting and doing all the work that the patrons could see. She grabbed a plate from the end of the bar and began to move squid and shrimp onto her plate. She moved over to grab several lemon slices before nodding to Gregor "I'm going to go sit down."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 19th 2010, 2:11 am

Gregor, of course, opened the door for Bliss as they approached the door. When she told him she'd meet him at the table Gregor smiled and nodded, "Alright, I'll meet you at the table. I gotta go grab my coat, feel kinda naked without it." Gregor made his way out to his car, unlocked it and reached inside to grab his red trench coat. Removing his overshirt, he slipped into the coat. Inside one of the inner pockets rested Grauer Falke, his custom Desert Eagle. He patted the pocket, checking to make sure the contents were safe within. After confirming such, Gregor made his way back inside. He grabbed a plate and went down the line. He was a rather picky eater, grabbing only lo mein, fried rice, and some teriyaki chicken. He could fill up on this, and if all else failed, he could always go straight for the deserts, assuming the food choices were anything like the ones in America. Gregor took his plate into the dining area and scouted the tables from afar. He quickly spotted Bliss and assumed she saw him, his white hair was always an easy indication that he had entered a room. After some careful maneuvering past some of the other patrons, Gregor sat down, across from Bliss and broke out his chop sticks.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss December 19th 2010, 2:41 am

"The seafood is rather good." Bliss looked up from her plate to see than man across from her. "Are you going to stay here long? I guess you need to get back to your laboratories." Her chop stick made a ticking noise against her plate. Always antsy and full of energy. Bliss could sometimes hide it under a calm demeanor, but alone she always had a vivacious attitude. "If I stay here I may need to bring Ashley here. She loves sweet and sour chicken." She rubbed a lemon over a squid and poured a dash of salt onto it, before bringing it to her mouth to eat. The rubbery texture of squid made it so you needed to make the first few bites burst with flavor so that the long task of chewing it all would remain tasteful.

A woman in a pair of jeans and a blue cardigan walked over towards Bliss and sat down at a table behind Gregor but still within sight of Bliss. "You seem reserved about something? Would it be too forward of me to ask what?"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 19th 2010, 3:19 am

"Don't know. Have a bad feeling." Obviously Gregor had given away the feeling of dread he had felt since entering the building the first time, partly the reason he grabbed his coat in the first place. He did the best to shake it off and responded with a small chuckle to her first comment, "Why are you so eager to get rid of me? Surely I'm not such a bore that you want me to leave within the first 5 minutes." A smile lit up Gregor's face, he had always been good at suppressing things, but he kept this one close enough to the surface that he still felt it, something lingering in the back of his mind. After snapping the joint between the 2 chopsticks he awkwardy moved them around before deciding to just stab his chicken on the point of one of them.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top