The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity)

Post by Adam Johnson May 4th 2020, 12:56 am

The young vampire seemed almost amused by Humanity’s reaction, though that only really colored his expression as he eyed Pup and Adam. If there was one thing Adam knew about his son, well it was the young vampire had a tendency towards trickery and upsetting his elders to some extent. He found outdated ideals annoying, or rather that was what he said when people asked the boorish question of why. Of course, it was obvious they weren’t related but the way the blood bound people was different than simple genetics. Matt reacting so well to his appearance beyond the initial appearance was good though. ”I’m sure,” he responded with a wink, retracting his hand and burying it into his suits pocket. He looked to Adam and smiled. ”I like him.” That only caused him to glare back at the male, though he didn’t respond immediately when Matt questioned why his being a human was so surprising.

”It’s not an issue really. Just…well Adam hasn’t brought a human with him since any of us could remember. Closest he’s come to is…well that half demon of his,” He explained quickly enough, though Adam didn’t know if he wanted having that small fact spread out about him. ”guess it’s like when an overly masculine girl actually wears a dress for once," He added in, seemingly guiding them along while also explaining the questions that had some reason behind them. Vampires usual had humans with them didn’t they?

”Now that we have that out of the way,” Adam huffed, opening the door for those with him to step through before he followed behind them. The sound of music flowed past the door, sounding classical in a way that was likely popular in centuries past.  ”wonder how many here I’ll actually know,” Adam then mused, walking alongside Matt with the faint thought in mind to defend. It was not an uncommon thought, though Samael tended to be able to defend himself due to his own inhuman abilities. The hallway was cozy enough, ornate in the way he expected from Osiris. This lead them into the main ballroom with a few couples moving around a central floor in a swirling dance.

”Love me a good party. Wonder where my dance partner is,” Noah mused, looking around and shrugging. ”probably talking with the others in a side room. That’s where he always ends up. I’ll leave you guys to your things, “ He gave a small wave and walked off, Adam picking a glass bottle of thick red liquid and popping the top off before taking a conservative sip from it.

”So, would you rather get meeting Osiris out of the way or get a feel for the party first? I’ll admit…not in a rush to see him,” Adam drunk up the bottled blood, tasting the faint carbonation on his tongue and looking around, especially towards the slightly elevated section where the ancient vampire sat.

Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2016-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity May 6th 2020, 10:01 pm

The younger boy seemed to walk past Matthew his hand reaching up to his shoulder then sliding down his arm with a smirk and a nod, before he seemed to walk off a bit into the party. He quickly found himself with a small flask, the bottle taken from it as he leaned back and took a swig, his face contorting slightly as color filled his eyes and he cleared his throat, licking his lips with a slight stain of red across them. Reaching up to his own front pocket, he pulled out the white pocket square, then dabbed it upon his lips, then promptly and skillfully folded it once more and then tucked it back into his front pocket, his eyes scanning the area.

Matthew seemed to walk with Adam, happily watching as he kept his wits about him. His eyes seemed to move, quickly jutting from one place to the next, seconds before things happened. HIs heart was calm, but his eyes betrayed him as he seemed to be on the edge of his seat, but not in such a way that was...untrusting. It rather appeared as if the poor human was simply trying to keep up with EVERYTHING in the room all at once, and given the capacity of all things within the room, it was quite interesting. Especially how he seemed to fall a step behind before someone stepped around the corner, as if he knew they were going to approach prior to actually being there.

Matthew chuckled a little as he excused himself, looking over the drinks and quickly for anything that would be acceptable for humans. Even if it was something as simple as water. Though he found himself quite adverse to water due to the silver nitrile pill he ingested prior to coming. If any of these things bit him, they'd not live much longer to regret their decision. He sighed as he looked and quickly reached for a glass on a tray of a passing man. He looked to Adam with a smile before taking a sip of his newly acquired drink.

"I dunno. Lord Bludović will likely find a way to get into trouble soon so...we'll have to meet him eventually." Matthew said, he was being playful but the truth was he remembered how his little pup friend could be, and that means that he will end up in trouble somehow and some way. Then he'll do the same thing he and Charlatan always did and need bailed out. Normally because they flirt with the wrong guy, or misunderstand the concept of going undercover. That was an interesting discussion to have. He growled a little as he felt his chest seize up. Instantly his heart skipped a bear, the arrhythmia causing a sense of shot to him as his hair stood on end. His eyes shifted and he saw exactly what it was. He couldn't help but feel the premonition guiding him before he smirked, seeing another person walking along the edges, arms crossed as he leaned against the wall, eyeing everything from the shadows. A pale mask, with slightly glowing blue eyes behind it, a glare obvious from them as they stared Matthew down. It all transpired after only a second, but he looked to Adam with a smile.

"Well it's that or we dance...I'll warn you...I'm really bad at it." He said, not lying. The only thing he knew to dance was a waltz.

Meanwhile. Pup had entered another room, looking about with a small smirk as he seemed to be eyeing up all the glamour and the highest respect of the undeath. He found himself humming slightly as he walked amongst the vampires, occasionally one might look and whisper. He couldn't hear them, but even if he could part of the persona was to ignore the things in life that were beneath him. Part of that was petty gossip, and the more "robust" culture of the social masquerade. He would stop breathing for moments on end, keeping his mind clear, before reaching up and tapping his chest again, as if he were attempting to remind himself to simulate the living action.

"Lord Vladimir Bludović, always an honor." A voice said. Even though it was as normal as one might say, the name caught the attention of some of the other guests. The voice had a texture to it upon the pup's tongue, and he saw the greyish green hues flash like a wavelength within his brain as he smiled, recalling the tart taste whenever he heart the man speak. Pup released a small breath, though it seemed to be a mixture of a chuckle and a scoff.

"Vitalè Muraro. The Vampire of the Red Rose... It's been too long." Pup said, his accent still perfect. His face seemed to hold a lifeless smile, though his fixated eyes offered a quiet and creepy little smile as he tilted his head to the side. He seemed to hold etiquette as a young "Lord" of sophistication, but there was no true emotion behind his words. His breathing stopped and he stared for what appeared to be quite a while. The silence between the two actually seemed to cause a degree of discomfort amongst others nearby, though some felt a bit of intrigue as they tried to discern the situation with a morbid curiosity.  Pup reached up after a minute and pressed on his chest again, as if stimulating his breathing once more.

"I believe we have some unfinished business." The physically larger vampire said, a rough and rugged charm on his face as a properly trimmed beard matched perfectly groomed hair. He wore an old officer's longcoat with gold adorning's and a sash to hold his blade's sheath. Pup's head twisted even further and his lips peeled open into a large smile. His entire maw seeming to be filled with horrifying and jagged fangs that were clearly inhuman.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 2 Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson May 6th 2020, 11:12 pm

”Lord Bludović commonly get in trouble?” Adam questioned, sounding amused by the concept though he didn’t know how that would affect the party. The gathering that he was invited to, though he knew Osiris likely hoped nothing too big would break out. As far as he knew the ancient didn’t enjoy having to mete out punishment when time came. Usually that involved something bloody, like fangs pulled out or being immolated in the worst cases. The male sounded playful but then again, he was used to dealing with people that hid their emotions beneath a veneer of playfulness. Still he didn’t assume anything malevolent, not when he didn’t need to make such assumptions. He did find himself curious at the strange change within the man’s heartrate and the low growl, turning to him with a worried expression.

”What was that about?” He questioned, not letting his attention turn from the people around them, wondering how many had their eyes on the human walking beside him. The smile shot back at him made him wonder what had happened, though he didn’t pursue anything further should he be told it were nothing. Human bodies were strange enough, acting in ways that likely didn’t make much sense on first glance.  ”joke like that and I might be tempted to test how good those dancing skills of yours are,” Adam responded with a smirk, draining the bottle in hand and allowing the sensation to flow through him. No matter how much he drank blood, it never felt like he was full. As if the liquid were transformed into pure vitality, strength that burned within him like fire.

With a low hum he casually tossed the bottle into an open trash can and offered a hand to the human. ”So, how good are you at leading? I can do either but can never tell with my dance partner....I...uh promise I’m a good dancer,” There was a faint mischief to his expression, as if the suggestion had been made and he was just willing to press that note slightly. Should he accept he was sure he could find a section of the floor for the two of them to fail together and if not, he could find other things for them to do.

” Lord Bludović, never thought I’d see you in person or…well vampire,” A vampire dressed in a sharply designed suit, considerably diminutive in stature compared to average man approached with coppery red hair and a white mask covered most of his face save for a small section around his mouth and the chin which was peppered with similar colored facial hair. He gave a slight incline of the head to Vitale as well, seeming to sip at a glass of blood or wine. ”though it seems I’ve come between something. Don’t let me stop the two of you,” There was a certain morbid intrigue in his tone, eyeing the two of them behind his mask and stepping back and taking sitting residence on the edge of a nearby table where Noah was sitting.

He didn’t look too pleased.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Son of The Raven - Samael Christensen
Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity May 7th 2020, 12:09 am

"Depends. Tango, Flamengo or Waltz? I can only lead one of those...I'll let you figure out which." He said, almost teasing back as he detected the faintest sense of play within the vampire's voice. He took Adam's hand. He never felt comfortable dancing, especially not with present company. He'd never actually had to dance more formally with another male that wasn't in an instructional fashion. The nervousness and awkwardness of it showed for only a moment before he seemed to catch his drift. He found the oddities of his personality almost amusing him. It was perfectly acceptable to fall in love and want to marry a man and let them shove your head anywhere, but dancing with them? Then again there had always been things he had been more comfortable with his past girlfriends in opposition to past male romantic interests. Oh no. Dancing. What a sin. the voice inside his head seemed to mock him. He set his glass upon the nearest surface as they moved to the floor.

"It's kinda odd...I've never been afraid of the Werewolves or Vampires, but there's a couple faces I recognize. Granted not many of them are actual faces to me." He said as he danced, tracking the movements he was making within his mind as he tried to divide his attention between Adam and actively not failing in a laughable way. "You though....you're different alright." He said, as if he were jokingly appraising Adam and holding him to a different standard against his peers within the room. It became clear that Matthew was trying to adjust, but he seemed more fixated upon not failing.

The exchange between The young Lord and the Red Rose Vampire seemed to reach an apex, before Lord Bludović turned his head, closing his mouth for a split second, licking his lips before smiling sweetly, revealing a majorly human smile to the masked vampire whom approached. The faint pressence of red hair and a pale mask covering a good portion of his face. The only real features being the red fuzzed chin of facial hair he could see, and chocolate colored eyed boring back into Bludović's amber ones. The man seemed to acknowledge Vitalè, who gave a cordial nod in response.

"Not at all...in fact perhaps we can finally put out feud to rest..." Pup said as he stepped over to a table. Vitalè seemed to follow him before reaching out with a hand, giving a small bottle of crimson fluid to the small vampire. The vampiric child with the lordly title reached out, closed his eyes to sniff then chuckling slightly as he dipped his tongue into the viscious liquid like a little cat, lips curling into a smile as he looked to Vitalè with narrow eyes. "20 year old banker. 1832. Male. Non-meta." Pup said before handing the flask back to the older Vampire, whose lips seemed to curl in as he nodded, accepting defeat as he seemed to cap the flask in frustration.

"Once more, you've impressed me." Vitalè stated with a small bow of respect to one whom possessed the title of Lord. Pup bowed himself just slightly, barely anything, but still a respectful gesture.

"That's not too difficult, but I'll accept due praise. Thank you, Vampire of the Red Rose." He chuckled as he seemed to turn and walk off to the side. The back-handed compliment seemed to leave a slight sting to the physically more mature vampire, however he simply accepted this with some shred of dignity and cleared his throat before seeming to walk off. A being in a longcoat pulled him off to the side with a physical movement that garnered his attention, a useless series of hand gestures seeming to communicate a point before the being disappeared into thin air, leaving his defeated friend to walk off into the dancing crowd. Pup reached up and tapped his chest again, stimulating a breathing like response in an almost dramatic fashion before his eyes shifted, observing others observing him, he truly felt like a capture specimen.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson May 7th 2020, 12:55 am

”Well, I know which one has my interest,” The social response was something he quite enjoyed. Playful banter was something her thrived on, partially the reason he got along so well with Samael.  Despite his own dour way of doing things, the cambion was pleasant enough to be around. The tink of glass against table surface preceded the two of them walking onto the floor, Adam taking the role of the person that knew what he was doing. He knew at times his manner of acting made him seem uncertain but when the time came, he was capable of being quite capable. When he was the mans age he wasn’t thinking too hard about dancing on well designed dance floors, especially not with men. Adam might have even found himself offended then.  Centuries had changed him, allowed him to mature in a way he was sure most humans wouldn’t have been able to do with their entire lives.

The fact he was never afraid of vampires or werewolves did surprise him, considering how most tended to be around entities that could kill them. Even now he knew he could snap the human in two if he didn’t moderate his strength. ”Different huh? If I were able to, I would be blushing,” Adam joked, as he mused over what kind of dance they could actual get around to. While Tango was an interesting choice, he could also see the merit of  a simple waltz. ”you do have me interested in seeing how terrible that tango of yours is. I promise I know how to be led,” Adam added, recalling the many lessons he found Osiris putting him through one summer in Spain. Those times he found his vampiric flexibility to be quite the boon, something that allowed him to glide across the floor in a way that was obviously inhuman.

Matt would be more controlled. Still he let the man lead, going into the motions and gestures with an obviously practiced grace. He could feel the unease with his partner, though he allowed himself to make sure nothing fell into a metaphorical pile of burning trash. ”You’re not too bad,” Adam commented good naturedly when the dance took a lull, practically feeling the heartbeat through small points of connection they had. Vampiric senses focusing too much on the scent, and sound of blood. ”almost feels like we have a few eyes on us. Wonder why people are so fascinated with me and the human,” Even in the midst of dancing he found conversation easy, like breathing almost though he didn’t expect the same from his partner. Keeping him from falling perhaps, almost as if he were leading without actually doing so.

This reminded him of the time he helped Noah learn a bit of dancing, for whatever reason he would want. ”You hungry? Osiris usually has non-vampires to these kind of things and has an entire room with catering for that. Mostly humans, but I hear the food is very good,” he felt eyes on him and turned to note the eyes of Osiris himself, turning from the dark skinned human female leaned against him and giving him a playful wink. Now that would have made him blush were, he able. ”sorry, I probably sound like a parent now. Makes this awkward doesn’t it?”

The strange red haired man chuckled to himself, scratching the hair on his chin and turning to the young blonde vampire glaring at him.  ”Do you mind? You nearly knocked my drink over,” He grumbled at them, aggressively sipping his drink.

”I’m sorry. I know how much you enjoy your bottled blood,” There was a teasing note here, though that just made him glare at him even sharper. He rose from the table and walked over to the faux-lord, hands buried into his slacks as he left his drink behind. ”well, now that I’ve met quite the legend I think I’ll let myself enjoy the rest of the party. Good night gentleman,” He walked off, leaving the young vampire sighing a vestigial sigh.

”Neat trick there, Lord Vlad. So, with anyone special or just all on your lonesome?” Noah questioned,  eyeing him curiously. ”brought myself a human if you’re lacking something to feed on. Though I’m pretty sure he’s stuffing his face, ” He huffed and shrugged, seemingly trying to make conversation as he motioned for him to walk around with him.

Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity May 7th 2020, 2:10 am

Pup wached as the one vampire with the mask excused himself. Pup seemed focused on him for a moment, a preminition, a strange taste filling his mouth, a very unique array of color altering through his vision for but a moment as if he seemed to have identified something quite strange. He politely kept his "dead" smile on as the person excused themselves, though his attention was quickly called to another, looking right to this new person that spoke. He had seen them with a strangely antagonistic relationship with the masked one, and he knew that they were introduced as Adam's "son" of sorts. "Never underestimate the talents of a well trained tongue." He said with a little sigh, a response to the comment that he had seemed to cultivate an interesting trick. Pup's attentions seemed focused on Noah as he talked, asking if he came alone.

"I find it's always best to attend such festivities alone. It...incentivises finding the best to keep you company." He said with a slight smirk at Noah before glancing around the room once more. Last time he was here he had a human, many probably mistook them for something more. His eyes setteling back on Noah and a slight chuckle escaping him as he cleared his throat. "While I appreciate the offer, I'm quite certain that the kind of hunger i'm experiencing is not from a lack of blood." He said as he began to look around the room, his mind rushing over ideas and possibilities for a moment as he seemed to realize that this party needed to be livened up just a little.

"Such pagentry is adorable to the fullest extent of the word but...I find myself bored of it so quickly. I imagine you've your own opinions on the subject." He said as he seemed to follow Noah as he lead him around, though Pup had no true way of realizing where they were going.

The comments left him contemplating the vampire as he cleared his throat. The Tango was a simple 2/4 beat, closed position. This particular style was the ballroom variant. Hands linked, Adam's hand on his side he stepped forward, relying on Adam to step back, or else get trampled. It was a basic left foot walk as he paused a moment. He took his eyes from Adam for a moment before beginning to step to the side, slowly beginning to actually lead them to weave between a few other of the dancers in the area. Shifting his weight to the left side he managed to transition to a promenade and lead them away a little.

"Gotta say, it's odd being the guy in something." He said as he tried to focus. It was sincerely the most uncomfortable display he'd ever been part of and he wasn't even sure why. The steps picked up quickly for just a moment as they shifted to a right foot foreward, then seeming to gracefully and quickly step Adam back before shifting and gliding off to the side, spinning their position together entirely through a rocking turn. Shouldering towards the left, they switched back to a left forward, talking as they semeed to turn themselves, circling around a but, spinning together as they seemed to weave in and out of the area. Natrual twist was always a quick paced motion, and one he struggled with at times. It was always easiy to cover a mistake though, because as he stepped he knew if he stepped wrong and causesd his partner to lose balance, he could simply turn the opportunity into an outside swivel.

"Maybe it's the fact that i'm novel? Especially if they're used to seeing you with your other friend." He offered slightly as he quickly shifted them to a right foot five step, spinning Adam then pulling him in and entering a passive lul of simple back corte. Adam offered food and tried to keep Matthew informed, causing the human to chuckle with a genuine smile. "It's alright. I just assumed my daddy issues were showing." He said with a bit of a chuckle, meanwhile his mind seemed to slow ever so slightly. The dance would have to conclude sometime, and he found himself with a small smirk as their little tango ended.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson May 7th 2020, 3:30 pm

”You normally not ‘the guy” in a situation? Though I suppose I know a few who would say something along the lines of you always being ‘the guy” in a situation,” It was a fascinating concept to think over, though he was old enough to understand the meaning behind it. Sure, Sammy wasn’t prone to using such antiquated terminology, but he was also likely far more sensitive to certain things and not so sensitive to other things. Matt was a collection of mysteries he wanted to learn more about. To see how much more interesting he could become with the passing time. The two of them were dancing and weaving through the floor, around the other couples which were enjoying their various styles of dance. Truly the variety was something that he could appreciate.

He gave the male as much as a glance he could, taking in the heat of the contact and wondering how much his own blood induced heat felt. ”Likely. Probably doesn’t hurt, aside from your choice in suit you look practically mundane. I promise that’s a good thing,” Adam stated, realizing he might have said something offensive and apologized in the end. He didn’t know how much the guy wanted to be viewed as mundane or anything below extraordinary. Being seen with someone who wasn’t ashamed of their black eyes enough to wear sunglasses was likely interesting when connected to him. Anyone else and he might have not gotten a second glance. In some senses that would have been better. It was good to know his mother henning wasn’t an issue.

”Daddy issues huh? Well if I knew that’s what you were into,” He chuckled along as the tango came to a halt, Adam leading him off the dance floor and hovering around the fringes of it. The part of him that felt mischievous, lifted the hand he hadn’t quite let go to yet and gave it a chaste peck on the back. ”so you don’t feel like you’re too much the guy here,” He added, remembering the small comment made earlier feeling those same eyes again and an unspoken summons.

”So, you up for meeting Osiris? I’m pretty sure his interest has piqued at this point and he definitely wants to meet you,” He smiled, though lead Matt to the elevated seating position with steps even. Sitting there was Osiris now, lacking his human with a silver hair female vampire sitting in one of the seat against a generous pile of small pillows. He remembered her well enough, sparkling dress and prominent nose aside. Something about her seemed old, older than himself and a few others he glimpsed across the dance floor.

Osiris was different, tall and strangely tanned with the faintest stubble across his chin and upper lip, hair cut in a more modern short style and eyes alight with interest. The kind of handsome that he expected to see on movie screens and even his clothes showed someone well off. If there existed a vampire that the movies and novels best fit, well it was this one. ”Adam, I see you actually brought your guest,” He sounded pleased by that, leaning forward and pushing a glass of champagne across a large table between them towards Matt. ”I hope you don’t mind. I’ll admit I usually don’t have many humans sitting here with me, so I don’t have anything else that might fit your tastes,” Adam sat down in a loveseat close to the one Osiris was sitting in and patted the cushion beside himself as if silently pointing out where his guest could sit.

”Same, but I find bringing someone with me tends to avoid the unfortunate event where I go home alone,” Noah shrugged, chuckling at his offer being shut down. ”oh Vlad, you’re no fun,” He chuckled more, pressing the palm of his hand to his mouth as if that would stifle the laughing. He couldn’t help wondering what hunger he meant, but perhaps that was something that would keep him entertained as well. There was so much one could do at these kind of parties when you looked into it.

”Oh yeah, I get bored after a while. I’m just also quite fond of Osiris, he’s fun enough and he always attracts interesting people. Well, my humans good for more than just blood and the fun that comes with it. He also knows how to have a good time.” Noah added, leading him through a few long hallways to a room where the scent of food could be smelled. The human kind of food as well. There were a few couched in a corner, mostly stocked up with humans of various race and backgrounds though he approached a male on the corner, blowing on nails that looked and smelled recently painted.

His hair was relatively long, medium brown with the tips dyed a light pink color, some of the bangs hanging over his forehead. ”Oh hey Noah, done talking with your vampire friends and Adam?” He questioned, pausing the blowing onto his pastel pink painted nails.

”Something like that. This is my new friend, Lord  Bludović.”

”Yeah I heard. Some kind of legendary spooky vamp right? Pretty cool, though I wasn’t expecting another kiddy vamp,” he frowned slightly when the young looking blonde vampire plopped himself onto his lap.

”Well he’s not hungry and I’m bored. You should help us fix that. Shake this party up a little,” Noah whined, getting a curious expression from him, though he shrugged.

”Why  not?”

Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity May 15th 2020, 9:38 pm

"Well when you're taught to waltz you obviously don't lead. You're the passive participant. The intructor leads. With the Tango however, they don't mess around. You gotta learn to lead up front." Matt was quick to add this in after Adam made the comment regarding his turn of phrase. Matthew was on the social backpedal a bit, as his focus was on not stepping on Adam's toes, or tripping over himself. He wasn't sure how to take being called mundane. He knew that to a supernatural it would be synonymous with boring, and while some may enjoy this others would despise it. Though the answer he pondered was answered quite quickly. Of course his hand was kissed and Matthew's face turned red, his eyes narrowed to a glare.

"Th-that's not what I meant, and you know it." He said with a slight laugh as he gently whipped his hand into Adam's arm, playfully swatting him. Of course Adam's comfort seemed to be in jeopardy for a moment, he was good at concealing it, but his body tensed up, something that he shared with the living. Scrutiny was never a flattering thing. He cleared his throat a little after Adam mentioned meeting Osiris. He knew that as Osiris had invited him, it would be incredibly rude for him to refuse such a meeting. His mind became busy for a moment, his eyes falling to the left, then jerking to the right before settling back on Adam with a small smile. "Best not keep the Ancient One waiting." He said his small smile with a slightest bit of reluctance, but he dutifully marched forth with Adam to meet Osiris.

Taking in the luxury of it all, he could only recall one such part from all of his memories. But it was a memory that he dared not delve into. He recalled how that night ended, and he was looking to have no more of the memory to linger. He walked up elevated stairs, in his head he could feel his breathing go much slower, contrasting the average human's 17 respirations with his own 7 respirations a minute, each breath lasting an alarmingly long time. He watched as the man with stubble and attractive features welcomed him, the elevation and stairs they traveled up was little more than theatrics to hold the king up high, and the luxury pillows reminding Matthew of the Arabian Nights, as he was welcomed indirectly and given a glass of Champaign. He made his way next to Adam and sat, thanking Adam quietly and looking to Osiris.

"Oh no! This is great, thank you. Any gesture is an appreciated one. After all, I knew what I was invited to...I'd have no one to blame but myself." He replied to Osiris with a smile. His heart was still it's same steady beat, his breathing still slow as he gave a genuine smile. He was truly happy to meet Osiris, however it would seem as though his happiness was merely an extension of a more...internal conflict. His eyes drifted up for a moment and he blinked before taking the glass and taking a sip. With a gentle and steady breath out, Matthew looked to Adam, then to Osiris. He was uncertain if he was to introduce himself, or how such matters worked among this foreign king's court.

It was a little bit of a walk. He was not used to being a "downer" even in his persona, though even at times the mood would catch the Lord Bludović just the right way. He obviously was good at parties, he had to be since he was continually invited back. If nothing else it was more of a party trick. Show up, mingle and get in touch with some connections, and then go home and relax. There was rarely every a time when he was a "downer" though, and the concept bothered him more than it should have. he'd be fine playing the broody kind of vampire at this rate...though then something else happened. Something that the "Lord Bludović" was completely and utterly unprepared for. Pink highlights on the tips of brown hair, pink nails and a rather soft face. The man seemed rather well informed, for a mortal. After all they had only just met, and  Noah hadn't been out of sight at all. Pup wasn't surprised at all...Matthew's friends were bound to be just as impressive. Though this was the first time he had encountered any of them. The man, the one Pup identified as "Pat" would suddenly have the cute and pouting young vampire on his lap looking up at him.

"Come now, Patrick. Where's your sense of adventure? A little enthusiasm if you'd please." Pup said as he seemed to laugh a little. He found himself on his back foot in a social way, which was not something he was used to. In fact he quite regularly emplyed flirting and sleezy tactics simply to gain social advantage. With this particular person it would be more problematic. He seemed to step around the subject as he reached over and brushed off Charlatan's blaiser sleeve before reaching up and tugging on his clip-on tie. "Noah's taken to you for a reason. So either you're incredibly interesting...or a Charlatan." His words were fixated for only a moment before he set the tie on the table. He tapped his chest and began to breathe again with a chuckle.

"Either way....i'm excited at either possibility. And not knowing makes this fun." He said for a moment before he pretended to perk to attention at something. His eyes widening and as they did so the lenses in his eyes seemed to glow brighter. His lip tremored as his fangs slowly seemed to peak out, he quickly shut his eyes and ran his tongue across his lips for a moment. He chuckled and cleared his throat. "Gentlemen... I beg you excuse me a moment. It seems as though a particular human requires my assistance. I'll be back soon..." He said before giving a wink and a slight bow before walking off with what a human night say to be haste. In truth he was simply pretending to desire a degree of subtle movement.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson May 16th 2020, 9:21 pm

”learning to dance this dance is always quite interesting. Took me a while to learn to follow,” That was true enough. It took him wanting to be the passive partner for that skill to come around and Samael finally gave into learning to dance, uncertain as always though something told him taken in by how much he smiled at his many first mistakes. He was never human, never mundane and never normal which made the fact he was dancing with a human fascinating to those that new the bruise eyed vampire. Even with the kiss on the back of the hand he could feel a few eyes on that motion, likely amused or something else.

”I know,” Was all he responded, noting the red coloration and smiling almost smugly. There was always something about the color of blood flushing human flesh that grabbed his attention. It was…cute to a degree, though he knew the proud human wouldn’t want to be called something like that. It was all too infantilizing, enough to likely make the person that had so readily fought werewolves like he did look lesser somehow. Still, they had to meet the ancient vampire that took an interest within a certain human. Sitting atop his special perch and watching the party happening underneath him.

He led him up and the two of them settled into a seat, feeling silver eyes on him from the female vampire reclining across from them. The fact the vampire king was being so cordial to what many would call a mere human likely would have looked odd to those out of the loop, but Adam knew this was nothing entirely new. ”I suppose so, though I do have some more human friendly drinks in the cellar if that would interest you more,” He offered ever the good host, arcing a brow and keeping the affable smile. ”though I suppose sampling my fine wines isn’t why you’re here,” Something about the conversation never felt like meeting a king, just an interested party meeting someone that caught their interest.

This might have been comfortable for them, save for the fact that he couldn’t feel comfortable around the female vampire. Locking eyes, narrowed for a moment before turning to Osiris. ”That did have me wondering, why did you invite him?” Adam questioned, turning to Osiris and wordlessly wedeling him.

”Curiosity. I wanted to meet the young man you shared your blood with. It has been a while hasn’t it?” He questioned, drinking thick blood from a glass much like a human would drink wine. The scent of it reach his nostrils and made them tingle.

“Shared your blood with a human? Must be something special then,” The female vampire spoke up, eyeing him amused and then seemingly scanning over Matt as if trying to figure out what that was.

”Well that’s…none of your business,” Adam scoffed , sounding almost defensive though all that did was visually amuse her.

”Delicia, please don’t tease Adam too much,” Osiris chided her, though she didn’t seem too bothered by that.

“I know. I just so enjoy teasing your duke from time to time.” She smiled, sweetly almost and gave a waggle of her fingers to Matt. “It is a pleasure to meet you however.”

”Listen to us. We talk about you like you’re not here, which is I’m pretty sure very rude. I haven’t asked you your name. ” He smiled apologetically, fingers interlacing. ”you have my name and yet I haven’t asked yours yet. Why don't you tell me about yourself, hobbies, job and all those good things,” His eyes turned away from him for a moment, seemingly following something before returning to their conversation. ”looks like Lord Bludović is joining us. All we're missing is Vitale it seems,”

”huh, wonder if I offended him,” he mused, watching the young looking vampire walk away to do whatever it was vampires did at parties. He reached around the blonde vampire and snapped his tie back on.

”You know, next time I can do your tie for you right?” Noah responded, shrugging and hopping off his lap. Seeming to take to a scent on the air before turning to him with an arced brow. ”smells like intrigue, or something ominous. More interesting than what’s going on here anyway,” He seemed to set off in a direction, Pat following along without needing to be told to.

”Like what? Not looking to ditch me for a more attractive, tastier human are ya?” Noah heard the teasing edge, chuckling and shaking his head despite not turning to him.

”No, nothing like that,” That was he walked into one of the many rooms that branched off from this one, and stepped into something. Pat was so kind as to turn the light on, revealing a large puddle of dark colored blood pooling outwards from a human woman with her throat ripped out. He could hear the sound of disgust mingling with dismay from his human guest, turning away and likely nearly vomiting at the sight.

”Ah fuck fuck fuck fuck, I just ate too,” A bit of dramatic gagging as he heard him step away from the scene. Noah however typed something out, a text to Adam specifically.

Sos. Party got a little corpse for my liking.

Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity July 3rd 2020, 3:04 pm

Osiris seemed to have a conversation with Adam. Matthew on the other hand was looking at Delicia with a slight smile, a polite gaze. It wasn't long before someone would likely realize that Matthew hadn't blinked for...quite some time. His eyes weren't even red, yet this entire time he seemed to stare at Delicia with a smile, only blinking after several minutes as the woman spoke up. Humanity looked to her and smirked, a slight visage of recognition. He found her familiar yet couldn't place it. She seemed to tease Adam about sharing his blood with a human, to which Humanity seemed to interject quite quickly.

"Delicia. A pleasure to meet someone with Celtic origin. No stranger to the finer things of life I see, even in undeath." Humanity said with a small smile when the woman spoke. It wasn't easy to take vampires off guard, and he was certain that he wouldn't be able to take her off guard either. But that didn't mean he wasn't going to try here in about 30 seconds if she continued to make him uncomfortable by proxy of Adam. Of course, Osiris seemed to intervene, causing Humanity some relief.

"My name is Matthew, I'm a student that's going to school for psychology and psychiatric studies. I work the afternoon shift at St.Francis as an assistant to the nursing staff." He answered the majority of the questions to the best of his ability. He knew his heart wouldn't betray him, not even a flutter if he chose to lie, but he felt compelled to the truth. After all, what's the worst that could happen? They threaten to watch him? "As far as hobbies go, I enjoy writing. I've known how to cook forever. I actually found myself in the odd habit of picking up stray children as of late..."

"Osiris, an honor." The little Lord Bludović said with a slight bow before looking to Humanity. "Please Allow This Rather Inappropriate Creeper Knocking" He said as he clicked his heels twice. Humanity seemed to blink a little before his eyes widened and he looked back. For but a moment he nearly lost his control over his steady heart. He tilted his head to the side.

"Not at all, if this business with me?"

"Only your safety." The answer was quite clearly not the one Matthew wanted, though he was charmed and seemed to appreciate the concern. Thought the thought in his mind did cross him.... what did the boy intend to do if he was in danger?

"I'm in great company. Thank you, perhaps you could find Signore Muraro for your company." Humanity offered before his head gently scanned the area, trying to disguise his motion to as if he were turning his head back to the table. Pup didn't even ask to be excused, he simply bowed to Osiris and turned to make this move of his own accord. Humanity sighed, as he seemed to lick his lips a bit, realizing that shit had just begun.

Following his nose, Pup began to shift around the crowd, trying to catch the scent of the vampire, Vitale. There was no luck, as a vampire whom preyed upon others it was quite difficult to find this individual, as he preferred to find you. But Pup wasn't your standard vampire. He had tricks up his sleeves. He quickly began to focus for a moment and listen as he quickly bolted off in the direction of where he came from, trying ot navigate with a certain haste that was not overly concerning. He finally made his way past the long green coat, pulling on it and dragging Vitale away from the conversation with him, and eventually finding his way back to Noah and the mortal.

"Vitalè..." He said with a snarl.

"The Agents are on it..." Was all the Vitalè said in response, before long the few figures that had been mostly unseen within the crowd had become slightly more prominent. Their oddly old fashioned plague doctor masks dancing through the shadows as they seemed to scan and smell for everyone in the vicinity.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson July 3rd 2020, 5:32 pm

Osiris inclined his head, seemingly interested in what he was told by the human Adam had brought with him. ”Well Matthew, you sound like quite the fascinating individual, it’s truly a pleasure to meet you,” Well it seemed like he was being courteous to his +1, though that might have come with the fact he needed to find anything that caught his interest. Humans, werewolves, or anything else within the supernatural world. Sometimes those of his own kind even managed to catch his interest, which was why he and Delicia were sitting there with him in the nosebleeds section. That was when the young lord decided to join them, though mostly his attention was to Matt.

Adam looked down to his phone, arcing a single brow as if curious what it meant. Sure, Noah was no new to texting him randomly, but the mention of corpses tended to ruin any party. He looked up to Osiris who seemed to note the flash of concern within his eyes, and nodded to an unspoken question. The mental statement that only the ancient vampire could hear about things getting “corpsey” which suggested something had gone entirely too wrong. Bludovic excused himself without even doing so, walking off after mentioning he was concerned for the human’s safety. Could this scenario put him in danger?

Adam turned to him with unspoken concern as Osiris also rose to his feet, pushing away his goblet of what he assumed was blood. ”Excuse me Adam, Matthew and Delicia. I have a few things to see to as the host, I’ll be right back I assure you,” The ancient vampire excused himself politely and walked off, leaving Adam wondering what he should do. Explain what he thought was happening and possibly worry his…date? There were many ways to label their whole arrangement but he didn’t know what he would say exactly. Maybe nothing that he should have thought too much about when murder was about. With lightning quick motions of the thumb, he sent back a text to Noah and sighed.

”Well that was strange. Sorry, I hope the party isn’t too boring to you,” He slipped his phone back into his left pocket, hoping it was something Osiris or Noah could take care of. Well, maybe not Noah but Osiris was surely able to deal with some petty murderers. He was perhaps the most ancient at this party afterall.

“I’m sure you’re fine Adam. Well, I’ll leave you two to whatever it is you do. A particular human has been giving me the eye for the past few hours and I desire to see what that is about,” He smiled with the flash of fangs and walked off, impressive dress brushing along the floor.

”She’s in rare form. Normally Delicia isn’t so…playful,” Adam stated, shrugging and turning to Matt once again. ”now everyones left the two of us alone. Wonder what that’s all about,” Osiris had his reasons but he didn’t know if Delicia received any notifications about that kind of thing. She just up and left, leaving the two of them alone there. When he turned, he did note the flash of strange plague doctor masks, causing him to be even more uneasy compared to the few vampires who wore their masquerade masks. One with a flash of coppery red hair that made him stare, disappearing when he blinked. ”so you know how to cook? I’m actually quite the cook myself, which I know is surprising since…well vampire, ”

He too rose to his feet, offering a hand to help him up. He could have claimed he was old fashioned but he always just felt a vague duty to protect the humans around him. So long as they weren’t on his menu. You worry too much Adam. My eyes are still on you and your boytoy, Delicia’s voice spoke within his mind, impressions of amusement accompanying those words. He turned to see he chatting up a tall looking, dark skinned man with a shaved head and a finely tailored suit. He frowned but didn’t offer her any kind of mental response of his own.

”I know where the kitchen is. I could show you an example but I think it might be considered rude to commandeer someone’s kitchen, ” Okay, he might have been reacting too calmly to the concept of someone being murdered but time did tend to breed callousness despite his trying to be good for people. For now, he wanted to get out of the room with the red hair and the people whose faces he didn’t know. It was all too…suffocating.

”Come to a party and have a murder, just bloody excellent,” Noah complained, rubbing the bridge of his nose and looking down at the now calming pool of black blood. It burned his nostrils, and made his tongue tingle in anticipation for the feed. Were he not just old enough, he might have fallen to his knees and lapped it up like an oasis in a desert. Instead he just glared it at, digging his nails into the palms of his hands until he could turn to the sound of footsteps. What he smelled was actual vomit, in one of Osiris’ potted plants of all thing with his mortal guest leaning over it with a pale face.

”Sorry bout that Noah. Just uh…didn’t expect to see that,” He apologized queasily, a bit of spittle sliding down the side of his mouth.

”No…I understand. You humans have similar reaction to gore and the like,” he turned to the sound of a vampire joining them, The young lord Bludovic, and smiled at him sourly. ”Welcome back. Sorry if the current circumstances ruin the whole party here but we got a dead body,” he stated, jerking a thumb to the general direction where she lay. Pale lips curled into a frown, walking over to one of the couches in a blur of vampiric speed and sat down.

”Knowing how things go, this will definitely get an investigation which means…well you know what it means,”

”I do know,”Osiris chimed in, stepping through the door and seemingly from nowhere.

”So who told you?”

”I have my means. Adam’s with his date, likely more concerned with keeping him safe and this is my home. Looking into it is my responsibility.”

Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity July 3rd 2020, 10:46 pm

"I-I smelled it before you two, and went to check on my friend. Patrick, I'm really going to need you to take that pot somewhere else, It's a bit overpowering for my old nose." Lord Bludović had said, attempting to be polite, but trying to also gesture that Pat needed to be elsewhere at this time.

"Trust me, if there's anything out there preying on humans...I'm more concerned for IT running into Adam's date." The small lord said with a soft chuckle, holding what seemed to be an almost arrogant air about his certainty. He looked over the body, entirely fascinated by it as he leaned down and began to investigate the wound in the human. His eyes scanned over a great many details, his synesthesia kicking in and giving him an array of tastes and colors as his very sensory crossed and began to highlight details to him that many humans would never experience. He heard a little voice in his head, as if he were listening to Humanity dissect information from a crime scene, calculating and showing off some of those brain muscles. Pup simply tried to recreate the moment in his head, and watched. Eventually he dipped his finger in the blood and sniffed it, placing a drop on his tongue before hissing loudly, growling for a moment as if the slain mortals blood was a new kind of toxic for him.

"AB- blood...this was...gruesome." The small Lord said as he began to sniff at the wound and then let out a small growl. "The bite was initially to drink. Then it turned into a murder. Obviously someone doesn't like humans." He said as he continued to feel, sense the strange essence that he had seen before. Catching a smell that was otherwise unable to be detected. He smelled it before. It smelled like someone's breath, but he couldn't place it. From the other side of the room, two plague doctors arrived, hands behind their waists, fists clenched and bowing slightly, a small emblem nearly invisible finely crested on their shoulders as their tinted coverings over their eyes seemed to give them a deathly look from beyond the beaked masks.

"Lord Osiris. We are Agents of Azrael, part of the detail that was offered to assist in protecting your soirée." The first said, looking over the human body. They had been dispatched by their field captain not moments ago, though with the detail having been undermined, it was a truly horrifying realization for them.

"And such a phenomenal job you've done. Excellent work Agents." Lord Bludović was being brutal, but his honesty seemed to ring true. The stance of the vampires had not changed at all, but there was an almost somber recognition of their failure.

"Indeed. This area is only ever unguarded for by our patrols for 60 seconds at a time, approximately every 42 minutes apart. Whomever struck in here had either been lucky...or more horrifically was aware of our pressence and knew of our patrols." They had been unseen during the entire party, lingering in darkness as their reputations had said. They had done a phenomenal job, yet somehow the thought that there was one just as cunning as them, it was a horrifying tremble in the pit of Bludović's stomach. The young vampire turned to Noah and seemed to motion for him to come closer, as he tried to remember where he had experience that scent before.

"This is just the first. There's going to be more." Lord Bludović said as he looked to Noah, quietly speaking as the Agents addressed Osiris.

-----------------

"Delicia? Playful? Perish the thought." Matthew said with a slight smile as he walked with Adam. His eyes seemed to dark around for a moment as he took in the direction that Pup had run off to. He took in a breath and reached into his pocket, feeling a particular pill in his pants. He wasn't sure how long the night was going to last, and he knew the silver in his bloodstream would only last for another four hours or so, this was the refresher, a way to keep him safe through the whole party, should it reach the wee hours. Then his mind suddenly switched to another, as he cleared his throat and seemed to lean into Adam a bit as he said about cooking.

"That doesn't surprise me at all. You seem like you're every bit the man you were before everything hit. Cooking being a talent for such a well rounded guy isn't surprising at all. Even if your pallet is a little more specific now." He said, deflecting the question if he himself was good at cooking. He had honestly just figured it was Adam attempting to segue into the conversation about cooking. Humanity seemed to walk a bit, pulling on Adam before passing the area where Delicia had been watching them from the distance. He knew she was watching, but he was playing the imbicile, the lowly human. He could continue that...even if he didn't want to. Pulling Adam towards where Pup had vanished to, he turned the corner and headed towards the back of a smaller room, then found quite a few familiar faces. Matthew perked up when he saw his friend and released Adam for a moment, walking over to the poor human whom seemed to have been charged with moving a vomit-fed house plant.

"Wow, great party right?" He asked with a chuckle as he withdrew the pull from his pocket and slapped it into the young man's hand a flash of a stern look as he mouthed the words "eat this" and then seemed to look over, feigning that he hadn't seen the corpse before, and looking shocked for a moment.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson July 3rd 2020, 11:57 pm

”Consider it perished then,” Adam mused with a smirk, fine with banishing the female vampire from his mind. What was meant about him being that kind of guy he didn’t know but he assumed it was some kind of compliment. Afterall, most humans he ended up making some manner of romantic dinner or even platonic dinner with someone he was fond of. Whether that included Matt, well only time could tell but he was more worried about many things now. Trying to keep his body from becoming tense while he was so close to the human. He’d seen him in action, and he wasn’t likely a blind idiot. Well, not enough to ignore any signs of him being uncomfortable. First the corpse and now what felt like a ghost moving through the manse. Maybe he was seeing things, though he didn’t drink enough or feed off anyone with psychedelics in their bloodstream so that made no sense.

The leaning into him suggested that he was being playful, so he tried to play into it. Anything to get his mind off the potential anxiety. Well, if he had a heartbeat he had the feeling it would have been fluttering or even hammering. ”You’d be surprised the number of dishes you could make with blood. Though…I imagine to a human palate it might normally sound…disgusting.” He smiled apologetically, recalling that people tended not to like blood. Especially something cooked up and made a certain way. When he was human, it would have disgusted him but that was centuries ago. ”if you want I can show my more…human friendly dishes. I had to learn a few things when raising Lily, and I just liked it so…I kept learning,” It probably sounded like the name came from nowhere but then again he at times forgot who met who.

Anyone he interacted with for a prolonged time ended up meeting Lily at some point. Sammy, jake and even Osiris though his prolific nature tended to get him met at some point. Especially when your daughter was a famous witch people came to for almost anything. He was surprised she didn’t part time helping the PD with more supernatural crimes. He frowned a little when the male stepped away, walking over to a human with a foul-smelling vomit plant and he recognized him. ”Pat…why do you have that vomit plant?” Adam stated, sounding genuinely curious about the concept of him and his potted plant. That was when he smiled the blood, realizing that he was in a room with masked people and Osiris looking at him genuinely confused.

Oh, he’d spaced out. Well this was awkward.

”Because of the vomit, guess one of the vampires didn’t like the smell of…cocktail wieners and some kinda cheese,” He frowned, walking over to one of the table and downed one of the drinks, alcoholic or otherwise he couldn’t tell.  ”Oh…hey Matt. Nice party right?” With that he sat down, Noah seeming to consider Adam and the person he had walked into the room with while Osiris dealt with the two masked vampires. Not of their kind per se but Osiris liked to believe he kept peaceable terms with other blood drinkers.  That was what his reign was sovereign was painted by anyhow. Adam, liked it well enough.

He noted the shock on Matt’s face and seemed to react accordingly. ”Yeah, apparently someone decided to turn this into one of those murder mystery parties. Don’t know the reason but it’s not good. Say...what blood type do you got?” Noah questioned, stepping a few inches closer to Matt and sniffing the air around him, seemingly not caring about the concept that he was probably breaking his personal bubble. ”Well, the victim had the same blood type so might want to…stay close to Adam. Maybe even Osiris, not sure how old the immortal we’re dealing with it,” The young blonde vampire shrugged, turning to see Bludovic looking over the body and Osiris turning to him as if feeling the eyes on him.

”Didn’t expect any agents of Azrael here either but I guess that’s Osiris for you. All about the good cooperation,” He sighed, licking his lips anxiously.

”Any ideas who might have done it?” Adam questioned, seeming to gravitate more towards his human friend the moment he noted the corpse with the throat likely ripped open with fangs.

”Not sure. No one I can think of that’s alive anyway,” he paused and then amended his statement. ”no one that’s hasn’t met true death anyway,”  Adjusting the tie of his suit, Noah walked over to the human with his dress coat slightly darkened with flecks of vomit, and wiped them away with a paper towel.

He caught the tail end of Osiris’ conversation with the two agents. ”Look after the human guests. If they’re targeting humans they can’t get past your eyes I imagine. I don’t want someone thinking they can kill freely in my home, especially…” He turned to the corpse and frowned. ”that. Do what you need to, I won’t take any offense if you have to kill whoever’s responsible for this.” What the agents did with this Adam wasn’t sure but he knew Osiris hated having his beloved hospitality trampled on. These humans were promised safety and now one was dead, something that couldn’t be just explained away to their family. It was an entire cover up to keep too many eyes coming to them.

”I’m….sorry. I thought this party would be…well not this. Didn’t want you to have it all ruined by a murder,”

”It happens, Matt don’t got the best luck. So let’s get out of here and out of the way of the vampires.  Pretty sure they want to deal with one of their own being stupid, ” Pat joined them, burying hands into his pockets and considering the two with a subdued expression. ”I also don’t want to be around the corpse. Might end up throwin up again if I do,”

”Please no. I’m starting to regret bringing you with me already,” Noah groaned, sounding even more annoyed.  ”Anyway, we shouldn’t be splitting up. Not a great idea. Pretty sure dad might not like seeing either of you turning up with an emergency throat hole,” Adam frowned at him, as if the joke were just poor in general.  Pat nodded in agreement, sticking around the young looking vampire and the older yet still young looking vampire was currently worrying about the person he was with.

Adam felt eyes on him but when he turned  rapidly to see what it was, he didn’t see anything. This didn’t make the whole thing any better.

Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity July 4th 2020, 12:46 am

"AB positive...Why?" Matthew asked. He looked over at the victim, only to hear what Noah had said about the victim bearing the same blood type. To this Pup spoke up almost immediately, looking to Noah and shaking his head.

"This poor soul was AB Negative. Matthew is AB Positive. It's the most rare of blood types. Ages ago none of us could tell why some of us liked blood from some people, but hated blood from others. Of course we didn't know blood types, however we knew the smell of certain kinds of blood. Yet blood can smell good and NOT be what we were expecting. Science has uncovered the source to be Antigens, or the little sods that generate the "Positive" or "Negative" status of blood." Lord Bludović seemed to give a disposition on the nature of blood, then looking at the woman and specifically nodding as he proclaimed she was an AB negative once more before looking to her throat. He began to look at the throat of the woman.

"Matty, care to check my work?" Lord Bludović asked, his tone shifting to a slight one of happiness as he seemed to liven up as he interacted with Matthew. The young man seemed to clear his throat and awkwardly pat Adam on the shoulder before walking over to the corpse. He began to examine the wound, the blood left pooling and staining. He seemed to hum a moment before clearing his throat.

"This wasn't intentional. The interaction with a bite was. The killing was but with as much blood as was around. It wasn't to feed. Well it WAS to feed, but as you guys have been talking it tells me he was expecting his favorite treat, and got a bad Antigen. Didn't like the taste, ripped out the throat and left the blood pooling. The eyes being open indicated a sign of terror. He loomed, approached and struck, but he wanted to be seen. A harbinger of death. It wasn't a consensual feed. Angle of the bite marks tells me that they are approximately 5 foot tall and...three to five inches. I can't recreate facial structure, but I can tell you they have a pronounced chin. Given the slight burning look above here they have some kind of facial hair. I can also tell you they have reddish or auburn colored hair, and they are Left hand dominant." Matthew said after only a moment of looking. Lord Bludović seemed to look almost slackjawed at the human's quick assessment and his particular skill set. Everyone else seemed to look at him almost like he was crazy, but then the Agents seemed to look between one and other and nod. He didn't even explain the statistical values as to why the person would be male or why they had the highest chance of being red haired, or auburn haired.

"Understood. Thank you, Matthew. Once again your contributions are appreciated. Regardless what Azrael himself may say. We're glad to have your assessment." The man said with a much deeper bow. Matthew simply brushed it off and sighed, looking to the woman and sighing. He couldn't save her, and now his heart was beating quite quickly as rage pulsed through his veins. Such raging heart and blood was nearly instantly calmed with a deep breath and a grapple on his self control.

"We'll have to make a point to compare dishes...back on what we were talking about. Hehe. Sorry." Matthew said with a shy kind of chuckle before looking over the bodies. He had a knee-jerk instinct to try and get Pup to get away from the body. Despite the fact he was far more mature than most, it was still uncanny to see a child playing with a corpse. Adam was commenting about how he felt bad because the party shouldn't have lead to murder. Matthew wrapped an arm around him and squeezed. "This is still not even the worst party I've been to. Okay? I feel horrible but it's alright. I've got you and I feel pretty safe." He said with a small smile. Immediately Pup seemed to barely catch a laugh from breaking through his sinus's and he entered a coughing fit, clearing his throat after a moment. At that moment, Adam seemed to turn his head a bit, looking around. Matthew had the same feeling, but he knew better than to act on it. if he had the blood type this person wanted, then that was the best idea he had.

Matthew reached into his pocket, lined his fingers up slightly and slid his thumb against his pen, quickly ripping his hand back on the sharp edge, blood pooling form his fingertip as he hissed a little, taking a step away from Adam and wiping his hand on the counter before pressing the thumb in his mouth. He quickly seemed to recoil as Pup looked at him with a twitching lip, trying to stay in character but reading Matt's motives, trying to gain some fragment of insight.

"Th-arry." He said as he took the pen from his pocket with his unwounded hand and threw it at the wall in frustration, continuing to keep his bloody thumb in the vacuum of his mouth. He looked to Noah and Osiris, then watched as the Agents went forth to try and enact the information they knew of, as well as follow Osiris' request.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson July 5th 2020, 8:27 am

So he was AB negative? Well that explained why his blood smelled so good and why he imagined it would taste just as good. Not that he let his mind rest on the thought too long, instead trying to figure out what was happening with the corpse and who was the threat to them. Lord Bludovic spoke about the details, such as her blood type and the interesting little things. Matt broke from them to look over the dead woman, seeming to pick out details that were both troubling and impressive. The vague description was enough to mix with what he had been seeing only moments ago. Perhaps his mind wasn’t playing tricks on him. Were he not already pale, he would have paled but…well sensical blood flow was not something his kind held. His slack jawed expression was easily explainable by the concept that he guessed so much by seemingly looking over nothing.

”Wow, pretty impressive,” Pat was the first to speak of their small little group, nodding to himself after shaking off the shock the quickest. As if he had knowledge why that might have made some sense. Noah took less time to shake of the shock, though maybe he wasn’t even surprised. His face tended to look quite steely when he was thinking over something. Adam was the last, only seeming to shake from the maelstrom of thoughts in his mind to the pressure of a hand on his side, blinking and looking to the man now by his side again with an apologetic smile. For what now even he didn’t know.

”Compare dishes? Yeah, we’ll have to do that,” His chuckle felt strained, almost forced as Noah glared at him.  Blue eyes narrowing into suspicious slits. Perhaps he was strange in not wanting to get those who looked like children away from the grisly scene, he was also aware that they were easily older than most humans. Bludovic especially, considering he was likely older than most existing family lines.

”Not the worst party you’ve been to? Well I gotta ask you about that sometime,” Noah quipped, patting Pat on the lower back and walking over to Adam and seeming to ask an unspoken question. Running the tips of his fingers along the back of his hand. Adam noted Pat making an incredulous expression, though he didn’t know what that about. Not as if he could dig through his mind for the information, unlike Osiris who was more than capable of doing so despite being against such practices.

”Are you sure? That’s the description of the vampire?” His tone was more incredulous. He was quite serious, more so than one would expect a vampire king to be when hearing someone had been killed under their hospitality. ”few of our guests might be safe if it’s who I think it is,’’ The vampire king sat down, needing a moment to metaphorically breathe though Adam was momentarily too pleased with his situation.

Noah was disgusted, scoffing and rolling his eyes. Taking note of the sound of blood that hit the air, followed by Adam who looked to Matt with mild concern.  That was when Adam took to sniffing the air, doing so with more intensity.

”This is not gonna be good. Knowing who this is I’m pretty sure the mansions gonna be on fire soon,”

”and who would that be?”

”Ask Adam,” Noah stated, sniffing the air with what Adam could only describe as faint hunger. Noah looked to Adam, who shifted his eyes as if trying to avoid their questioning expressions.

”Uh…is it that bad?” Pat looked a little concerned.

”Well the moment Osiris leaves our company we’re all probably dead…or worse.”

Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity July 13th 2020, 2:25 am

"W-well actually the statistics of the attacker suggest they would be brunette in color, but it's closely followed by red-heads. I'm kinda...partial when it comes to trusting red-headed individuals so I'm just going to say it was a red-head. They're easier to find anyway." Matthew explained honestly once he was asked if he was certain of the description he had given. He was fairly certain that if there was anyone you couldn't trust in life, they had red hair. Sure every other hair color dicked him over plenty, but he had yet to meat a single red-haired individual whom was honest, truthful and NOT trying to mutilate him. He wasn't about to gamble on it now, that was for certain.

He found himself listening to everything that was said. He noted Noah's body language as well. He didn't trust him, which was smart of the small child. Of course then you had Lord Bludović whom seemed to trust in everything Humanity said and did as if it were a divine dictation. Matthew shrugged a little but seemed to focus himself back on Pat, then to Osiris the very moment that it was brought up that the minute Osiris left their company, that they were dead. That sounded quite ominous. Ominous indeed. Matthew's mind seemed to race for a moment as he realized that he was out of his depth at the moment. He gathered plenty of information, but he was armed with Yamm's dagger, which was quite clear about it's intent to remain an impartial patron of the vampire. If he didn't want the blade to be melted to his skin, he needed to figure out another way.

"As soon as Osiris leaves, we're dead?" He asked, almost as if he were verifying something that had been stated only moments ago. He smiled kindly for a moment before he jostled Adam's shoulder a little and pushed off of him, scratching his arms out a little bit as he looked at the small Vampire Lord. Pup seemed to smile, finding confidence in the simply glance Humanity gave him.

"I don't think we need to worry. I'm not overly concerned for myself, and I'm fully aware your undivided attention is on this situation, and not your date. Yes Matty?" Lord Bludović said, seeming confident before his eyes began to scan the area with caution and an acute level of observance. He felt his lips curve into a smile as he looked to Matthew, folding his arms and clearing his throat.

"Oh sorry, were you saying something?" Matthew asked, the sad part was that the confusion and lack of attention was genuine. He had been so lost in thought coming up with a plan that he had missed everything Pup had said. The small Lord seemed to have a burning fire in his eyes as he lunged forward and his fist crashed into the top of Matthew's head, causing him to wince and grip his head. The small Lord's fangs seemed to reveal themselves a bit.

"HEY! I'm putting my reputation on you here. Take what I have to say half as seriously as I take you, and Patrick might just make it out of this alive!" He said, seeming to chastise the human a bit. Matthew seemed to let out little whines as he nodded at the child, scrunching his nose up, as if he wanted to retaliate, but fought the urge to do so.

"Yeah, yeah. I got it. Leave it to me, no problem. Sheesh." Humanity said as he seemed to clap Adam on the shoulder, turning around and seeming to walk away from the group as a whole. Pup watched as Matthew seemed to stretch his arms out as he looked through the crowd of people in the distance, letting out a little stream of air through his lips, not forming a whistle, but a different sound, a distinct sound that Pup had heard before. Pup looked from Matthew, then looked to Patrick and sighed, realizing that the Vigilante here likely didn't come too prepared, trusting in the good nature of those that invited him.

"Let him go. No one else stray far." He said to Pat with an intense stare, then looking to Noah and Osiris and back to Humanity, the distance away as he seemed to take a turn away from the crowds, sticking to the edges and walls of the main foyer, and slinking towards shadow with a casual walk and a half-assed attempt at a musical number to his step. He knew Matthew well enough to engineer what Matthew would do next, his plan...his design. The killer wanted his blood, or at least favored that type. They'd be greedy and attack him, even though it appeared that he was obviously luring himself away, or it would allow him to walk away. If it did that, in favor of keeping an eye on the collective, then it would find itself in a different kind of trouble later. Either way, there was a plan in place. Pup smiled as he suddenly remembered where he had heard that stupid tune before, looking to Osiris. "We're with you, King of the Damned."

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top