The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Powerman
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by Nate6595

» Michael
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2020, 9:09 pm by Zonkes

» Argo Maxx
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2020, 3:10 pm by Kubi Tsuru

» Glitch
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2020, 4:24 am by Zonkes

» The Denny's Debacle
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2020, 11:11 pm by Rorking

» ⚠ALERT! Calling all Heroes!⚠
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2020, 7:51 pm by Zonkes

» How Did I Get Here? (Bliss)
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2020, 2:36 pm by Bliss

» Seventeen 2: Electric Boogaloo
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2020, 11:28 pm by Rowan Eldraine

» I want in!
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2020, 5:47 pm by ghost

» Arsenal
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2020, 1:53 pm by Chellizard

» When The Party's Over (Invite Only)
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2020, 2:15 pm by Chellizard

» (Contest) Fenris the Modernmancer
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2020, 12:55 am by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) I_vote_lcapWhen The Party's Over (Invite Only) I_voting_barWhen The Party's Over (Invite Only) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2020 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) Pixel
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

When The Party's Over (Invite Only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When The Party's Over (Invite Only) Empty When The Party's Over (Invite Only)

Post by Chellizard on August 27th 2020, 1:08 pm

Morning beams of light spilled through downward turned blinds. A single ray of sun would shift as it rose, the light tracing along the edge of a sleeping face. Soft, supple features looked dew kissed in the natural light. Plush blankets were pulled up around of her, and a cascading river of golden hair washed over the pillow cradling her head.  The ray of light finally became annoying, it shining directly into closed eyes. The burning sensation of constant UV radiation brought the elf princess out of her slumber.

Gasping, a small yawn escaped her as she edged away from the light shining in her eyes and blinked them open. A flutter of long lashes revealed gorgeous blue eyes that looked full of vivid life and hope for a good day. Today she had to go get her bow! The sudden realization sent a panic racing through her. That same sensation trickled like an over-full cup of water, the panicked energy leaking into her canine companion, Ryzo.

The dire wolf would rise his head, ears pointed up and alert. He would turn his big head, the gray fur sticking up along his spine as his tail curled between his legs for a moment before relaxing. His paws would pad the hardwood floors, claws making soft tap-tap noises as big yellow eyes locked with his master's very own cerulean orbs.

"Calm. We are safe. Mirshann, look," the comforting timbre rushed into the elf's mind. Ryzo's telepathic link was limited to only his master, and those she trusted.

Ryzo would gingerly take Mirshann's bow into his maw and present it to her, bowing down, one paw outstretched, the other folding up to his chest. His ears would fold back respectfully and his tail would wag slightly as if proud of himself.

"Thir'ku mal'rak!" she exclaimed, a sense of relief washing over her as she sank back down into the bed.

She took the bow from her canine companion and cradled it gingerly. She looked over the curve of the wood, the details. As she held it, she felt the magic flow back through her, surging from her hands and up her arms, throughout her entire system. Her whole body felt awake and alert now, a tingling sensation running down her spine. She smiled a broad smile, showing all of her teeth. It almost looked evil for a moment, but it was really just over enthusiastic.

"Did you..?" she asked Ryzo in a hushed voice, her timbre sweet, almost melodic.

Ryzo would shake his head and turn his nose, pointing to the closed door that lead out to the rest of the home.

Gavin!

--

Getting dressed was easy enough, especially considering it was linked to her bow. Holding onto Thir'ku mak'rak, Mirshann stood with her feet shoulder width apart and she closed her eyes, her grip relaxing. She wore a simple white t-shirt that was too long to be considered a shirt, and a pair of simple underwear. Nothing impressive, but kept her clothed. As the energy from her bow surged through her, she squeezed her hand back around of the grip and then put the bow up into the air about her head and then brought it down just as quickly, waving the bow across her. As she did, it revealed an outfit that looked like she was fit for a ranger adventure.

This display could easily be seen from the window if anyone had been walking passed, a bright scintillating light twinkling through the windows.

She would then leave the room and seek out Gavin. Maybe he could tell her how he found her bow.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 4863
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

When The Party's Over (Invite Only) Empty Re: When The Party's Over (Invite Only)

Post by inquisitor on August 31st 2020, 12:20 am

Thock...
Thock...
Thock...

The sound of wood chopping can be heard in the early hours of the morning. Just outside of the bedroom is a another room with another hand carved table set with a covered plate, silverware, and two pitchers, one steaming gently. The plate contains breakfast, the pitchers, coffee and milk. A note rests on the table, in a slightly curved, if somewhat large writing.

Princess,

the local police brought your bow back late last night while you slept. I gave it to Ryzo when they brought it by. The plate contains breakfast, if you're hungry. I'll be doing chores if you wish to talk.

Gavin.

Thock...
Thock...
Thock...

The noise continues outside, though the house otherwise remains silent.
inquisitor
inquisitor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : Fellas, you can walk out of here on your own two legs, or the EMTs can wheel you out on stretchers. Make the right choice. -Gavin Clough

Number of posts : 80
Location : Exterminating a Heretical Planet in the name of the Holy Emperor.
Job : Inquisitor
Humor : Not child friendly.
Registration date : 2019-03-30

Back to top Go down

When The Party's Over (Invite Only) Empty Re: When The Party's Over (Invite Only)

Post by Chellizard on September 7th 2020, 2:15 pm

Reading over the note, Mirshann would eat happily, sharing bits of her breakfast with Ryzo. She would hum as she filled herself, settling on a cup of coffee. She had never had it before, and today would be a new adventure. You see, Mirshann was already a bit hyperactive when well rested. It would only make sense that she would avoid coffee. But here we were.

Taking her first sip, the warmth enveloped her almost immediately. She felt a sort of tingling sensation run through her core, spreading out to her fingertips and toes. She wiggled in her seat, almost uncontrollably. Another sip. She closed her eyes and smiled. It was delicious. The warm embrace of java coursed through her, giving her the jitters. Ryzo would cock an ear to the left, a curious expression sending his light silver eyebrows up. The canine companion would whine a bit, almost worried.

"Are you okay, Miri?" his head would lower slightly as his tail curled between his legs.

She nodded and took another swig of the beverage, then filled her cup and filled another for Gavin. She took a few slices of bacon in one hand, and held both cups of coffee in the other. Both handles were grasped in her right hand, her pace steady so she wouldn't drop the mugs.

She made her way outside, following the noises of wood being chopped. It wasn't hard to spot him. He was a beast of a man, standing about two heads taller than herself. His shoulders were broad, and she could see his muscles ripple underneath of his shirt as he chopped the wood. She almost got distracted for a moment, but glanced over it and bounced over to him, the coffee sloshing in the cups, but never spilling a drop. She took a swig of her's and stretched her hand out to offer him a cup.

"My deepest sincerity for all of the hospitality," she said, a smile crossing her features again while she waited for him to take the cup of coffee.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 4863
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum