The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

When The Party's Over (Invite Only)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When The Party's Over (Invite Only) Empty When The Party's Over (Invite Only)

Post by Chellizard August 27th 2020, 1:08 pm

Morning beams of light spilled through downward turned blinds. A single ray of sun would shift as it rose, the light tracing along the edge of a sleeping face. Soft, supple features looked dew kissed in the natural light. Plush blankets were pulled up around of her, and a cascading river of golden hair washed over the pillow cradling her head.  The ray of light finally became annoying, it shining directly into closed eyes. The burning sensation of constant UV radiation brought the elf princess out of her slumber.

Gasping, a small yawn escaped her as she edged away from the light shining in her eyes and blinked them open. A flutter of long lashes revealed gorgeous blue eyes that looked full of vivid life and hope for a good day. Today she had to go get her bow! The sudden realization sent a panic racing through her. That same sensation trickled like an over-full cup of water, the panicked energy leaking into her canine companion, Ryzo.

The dire wolf would rise his head, ears pointed up and alert. He would turn his big head, the gray fur sticking up along his spine as his tail curled between his legs for a moment before relaxing. His paws would pad the hardwood floors, claws making soft tap-tap noises as big yellow eyes locked with his master's very own cerulean orbs.

"Calm. We are safe. Mirshann, look," the comforting timbre rushed into the elf's mind. Ryzo's telepathic link was limited to only his master, and those she trusted.

Ryzo would gingerly take Mirshann's bow into his maw and present it to her, bowing down, one paw outstretched, the other folding up to his chest. His ears would fold back respectfully and his tail would wag slightly as if proud of himself.

"Thir'ku mal'rak!" she exclaimed, a sense of relief washing over her as she sank back down into the bed.

She took the bow from her canine companion and cradled it gingerly. She looked over the curve of the wood, the details. As she held it, she felt the magic flow back through her, surging from her hands and up her arms, throughout her entire system. Her whole body felt awake and alert now, a tingling sensation running down her spine. She smiled a broad smile, showing all of her teeth. It almost looked evil for a moment, but it was really just over enthusiastic.

"Did you..?" she asked Ryzo in a hushed voice, her timbre sweet, almost melodic.

Ryzo would shake his head and turn his nose, pointing to the closed door that lead out to the rest of the home.

Gavin!

--

Getting dressed was easy enough, especially considering it was linked to her bow. Holding onto Thir'ku mak'rak, Mirshann stood with her feet shoulder width apart and she closed her eyes, her grip relaxing. She wore a simple white t-shirt that was too long to be considered a shirt, and a pair of simple underwear. Nothing impressive, but kept her clothed. As the energy from her bow surged through her, she squeezed her hand back around of the grip and then put the bow up into the air about her head and then brought it down just as quickly, waving the bow across her. As she did, it revealed an outfit that looked like she was fit for a ranger adventure.

This display could easily be seen from the window if anyone had been walking passed, a bright scintillating light twinkling through the windows.

She would then leave the room and seek out Gavin. Maybe he could tell her how he found her bow.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
When The Party's Over (Invite Only) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

When The Party's Over (Invite Only) Empty Re: When The Party's Over (Invite Only)

Post by inquisitor August 31st 2020, 12:20 am

Thock...
Thock...
Thock...

The sound of wood chopping can be heard in the early hours of the morning. Just outside of the bedroom is a another room with another hand carved table set with a covered plate, silverware, and two pitchers, one steaming gently. The plate contains breakfast, the pitchers, coffee and milk. A note rests on the table, in a slightly curved, if somewhat large writing.

Princess,

the local police brought your bow back late last night while you slept. I gave it to Ryzo when they brought it by. The plate contains breakfast, if you're hungry. I'll be doing chores if you wish to talk.

Gavin.

Thock...
Thock...
Thock...

The noise continues outside, though the house otherwise remains silent.
inquisitor
inquisitor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : Fellas, you can walk out of here on your own two legs, or the EMTs can wheel you out on stretchers. Make the right choice. -Gavin Clough

Number of posts : 122
Job : Warbound
Humor : Not child friendly.
Registration date : 2019-03-30

Back to top Go down

When The Party's Over (Invite Only) Empty Re: When The Party's Over (Invite Only)

Post by Chellizard September 7th 2020, 2:15 pm

Reading over the note, Mirshann would eat happily, sharing bits of her breakfast with Ryzo. She would hum as she filled herself, settling on a cup of coffee. She had never had it before, and today would be a new adventure. You see, Mirshann was already a bit hyperactive when well rested. It would only make sense that she would avoid coffee. But here we were.

Taking her first sip, the warmth enveloped her almost immediately. She felt a sort of tingling sensation run through her core, spreading out to her fingertips and toes. She wiggled in her seat, almost uncontrollably. Another sip. She closed her eyes and smiled. It was delicious. The warm embrace of java coursed through her, giving her the jitters. Ryzo would cock an ear to the left, a curious expression sending his light silver eyebrows up. The canine companion would whine a bit, almost worried.

"Are you okay, Miri?" his head would lower slightly as his tail curled between his legs.

She nodded and took another swig of the beverage, then filled her cup and filled another for Gavin. She took a few slices of bacon in one hand, and held both cups of coffee in the other. Both handles were grasped in her right hand, her pace steady so she wouldn't drop the mugs.

She made her way outside, following the noises of wood being chopped. It wasn't hard to spot him. He was a beast of a man, standing about two heads taller than herself. His shoulders were broad, and she could see his muscles ripple underneath of his shirt as he chopped the wood. She almost got distracted for a moment, but glanced over it and bounced over to him, the coffee sloshing in the cups, but never spilling a drop. She took a swig of her's and stretched her hand out to offer him a cup.

"My deepest sincerity for all of the hospitality," she said, a smile crossing her features again while she waited for him to take the cup of coffee.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by inquisitor December 30th 2020, 10:56 pm

Thock...

Gavin brought the axe down once more as Miri approached him. He smiled broadly at her, and released the handle of the axe, leaving nearly the entire length of the axe blade embedded in the wooden tree stump he was using as a chopping block.

"Sleep well?" he asked, his voice a rumble, with a hint of a pant in it. Judging by the amount of wood surrounding the stump, he'd been hard at work for a while now. A massive hand reached out and, with surprising gentleness, took the cup from Miri.

He lifted it to his lips with a rumbled, "My thanks," before downing half the drink in one swallow. Lowering the cup, he smiled once more. "Nothing to it. I was in the right place at the right time."
inquisitor
inquisitor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : Fellas, you can walk out of here on your own two legs, or the EMTs can wheel you out on stretchers. Make the right choice. -Gavin Clough

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 12th 2021, 1:05 am

Mirshann felt a hot blush curl across her cheeks as Gavin gingerly grasped the cup from her own grip. She felt his rough hands brush against her own, a sign of a hard worker.

"How long have you called this forest home?" her voice cracked a bit, trying to find it after taking in his entire visage.

She cleared her throat and took a sip of her own coffee, turning a bit to have her hair fall across of her face, intending to hide the fact she was blushing. The blonde tendrils would curl out from her face, cascading around of her shoulders and down across her back and chest. It was a silky waterfall of honey and gold.

Her long, elven ears would peek out from betwixt her hair, the long auricles blushing pink, the morning chill nipping at her with a fierceness she had not expected. Gavin looked content, at home.

She watched him for a moment from the corner of her eye, the cerulean hues drawing on a darker shade as her lashes cast a shadow across her high cheek bones.

She noticed another tree stump nearby and she decided to rest her rump there, her legs crossing as Ryzo sauntered over and sat himself down between Mirshann and Gavin, his yellow eyes giving a look as if daring Gavin to come closer.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by inquisitor May 29th 2022, 7:05 am

"Not long. A few years, at most," Gavin replied, before downing the second half of his cup. He set the empty cup down on the stump next to her, and moved over to the firewood, which he began to stack in several neat piles.

For a moment, Gavin considered asking about the blush, but then disregarded it. "Are you two feeling better?" he asked, glancing over at the Elf and the wolf.

He focused on his task once more, and when the wood was stacked, he moved over to the axe. Wrapping a massive hand around the handle, he pulled for a moment, before his skin shifted to match the hue of the axe handle. He pulled again, this time with the sound of moving wood coming from his arm. With a heave, the axe came free of the tree stump, and he turned to carry the axe into the woodshed near by.

Last edited by inquisitor on June 9th 2022, 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
inquisitor
inquisitor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 8th 2022, 2:20 pm

Mirshann would get lost in thought, her eyes darting to watch a leaf fall, and then to a small ant hill at the base of a tree. She kept her peripherals in check, Ryzo off to the side, and Gavin stacking the wood into neat mounds. She focused back on Gavin once he stepped closer to her, his smell infiltrating her senses. Her back stiffened, but only in anticipation of how close he was. She blinked, noticing he had set the mug down and returned back to work. She felt almost silly just sitting here.

The morning sun sent warm beams to shine upon them as the woods began breathing with life. Birds were chirping, and singing their songs of love. She looked back to him as he spoke and smiled in response.

"I could get used to this," his voice would infiltrate Miri's mind alone, Gavin unable to hear his thoughts at this time. Ryzo would let out a groan as he rolled over onto his back, wallowing on the soft ground scattered with leaf litter. This would indicate how he was feeling to Gavin at this given moment.

"Feeling much better. Thank you," she took another swig of her coffee and let out a chuckle as she noticed Ryzo.

"Silly dog," she commented, shaking her head.

She looked to Gavin again as he started to pull at the axe handle. She watched as his arm transformed into what appeared to be wood. She furrowed her brows, intrigued by the display.

"If you don't mind my being so direct," she said, standing and trailing after him, leaves crunching with her steps.

"What type of magic was that?" she would cock her head to the side, quirking a brow as she stood behind him near the shed.
[/color]

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by inquisitor June 9th 2022, 2:36 am

Gavin blinked at the question, before turning to face Mirshann fully.

"It's not magic. At least, not that I'm aware of. It just happened one day, and I've been able to do it ever since."

A grin spread across his bearded face. "I can do it with any non-living, solid material I touch."

Illustrating his point, he reached down and picked up a pebble from the ground. He held it in the palm of his hand, and stretched his other hand out towards the Elf. As he did, his skin took on the properties of the pebble, spreading from where it sat, all the way across his entire body in a ripple.

"It comes in rather handy, honestly," he continued, his voice coming out in a rumble of stone grinding against stone, "when I find myself dealing with problems such as last night."
inquisitor
inquisitor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 9th 2022, 1:54 pm

Her eyes would widen and her jaw would slack with sudden disbelief. It was a simple pebble, nothing out of the ordinary. Gavin looked to be of flesh and bone, so of course it had to be magic of some kind.

Or something deeper, something within his very core.

She would watch as his skin seemed to ripple akin to water if you tossed a pebble into its wake. She gasped when he was fully covered, not expecting it to encapsulate him entirely. She reached out both hands, the coffee mug having dropped from her grasp. It landed with a soft thud, bouncing off of a bushel of pine needles and leaves.

She would turn his hand over in hers, tracing her fingertips along his digits, feeling the texture of the stone. She then pressed her palm to his, taking notice of how much smaller her hand was in comparison.

She looked up to meet his gaze, curious to know if his eyes were made of stone as well.

"So this is how you saved me and the other girls?" she still held his hand, fascinated by the change. She would bounce on the balls of her feet, her bright cerulean hues glimmering in the morning sun.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by inquisitor June 12th 2022, 4:26 am

Gavin watched her face, an amused smile creasing his lips. When she looked up at him, it was to see that, yes, even his eyes had taken on the properties of the pebble, though they retained their color, and ability to move.

A blink of his eyes, and the sound of stone sliding across stone sounded once more, before he nodded, to even more grinding stone.

"Yes, though last night I used the iron rebar that I keep on hand," he replied, gesturing towards the smithy across the yard, set on a courtyard of stone. "There are some interesting ways it can work out. I once turned my hand into cotton to keep myself from bleeding out when I was stabbed."
inquisitor
inquisitor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 12th 2022, 4:36 pm

Taking a steady breath in, she locked her eyes with his. The deep, dark brown looked brighter next to the gray of the pebbled texture of his sclera. Her hand stayed within his grasp, only a few moments passing by as she let her thoughts process fully.

Thinking for a few moments, she then produced her mug from the ground and held it out to him.

"And could you become this material?" she tapped the mug, curious if it would be any different than a pebble.

She had let go of his grip, but wanted to feel his flesh as it changed, if he was able to change into the properties of this mug. She held out hope, and reached out to touch his hand again if he was willing to entertain her curiosity.

She stood roughly a head and a half shorter than he did, so she felt she was constantly craning her neck to look into his eyes. Watching him, she felt a smile curl across her face as if to encourage him.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by inquisitor June 19th 2022, 2:32 am

Another chuckle sounded, and Gavin tipped his hand, dropping the pebble. As he did, his skin rippled again, becoming flesh once more. He then reached out to touch the mug. At the same time, he placed his free hand in hers once more.

"This is going to feel a little weird," he warned, amusement in his voice.

He waited a moment, for her to pull away, before his skin rippled again, slower this time. The feel of the skin changing to the mugs material was like running your fingers along one material, and then crossing suddenly to another, without warning.

Amazingly, the warmth of a human body could still be felt, as well as the subtle shifting of flesh as it tensed and moved, but there was no give to the skin, as it resisted, just like the mug would.
inquisitor
inquisitor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 20th 2022, 2:41 pm

Her ears twitched a bit, the long auricles folding slightly. She would rest her hand along his arm, anticipation building as she awaited the change. The sudden change back to flesh made her gasp. The sensation of stone and a resistant texture changing to one of flesh that would accept the impression of her fingertips sent a sensation along her arm mimicking small electrical pulses. She was tingling from head to toe at this point, not even having felt the change from flesh to glazed ceramic.

Her eyes lit up and her jaw slacked in amazement as she felt the change glide along her hand as it spread down his arm and along the rest of his person. She stood for a few moments, her jaw still slack, no words found.

She took a steady breath in, akin to the beat of a butterfly's wings, and let a smile rest upon her face.

"That was quite impressive," Miri complimented him, letting her fingertips glide over the ceramic skin. She tapped with her fingernails, the soft clink, clink noise following each tap she made. She finally looked back up to his face and gasped again, a reflex at this point.

She had witnessed magic in her lifetime, but nothing like this. She had never witnessed anyone of flesh and bone becoming different materials, especially with such haste.

She cleared her throat and felt a blush curl across her cheeks.

"I'm sorry. You look as if you were carved of the finest stone." she reflexively found her hand up along his cheek, cupping his face and feeling along his features.

It was truly amazing.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by inquisitor June 27th 2022, 3:59 am

"It takes some getting used to. Different materials can be more difficult to do. I'm still not sure why," the man replied, grinning still.

Gavin grinned at the comment about being carved from fine stone.

"I haven't tried it with marble yet, but I think I would fit in at a museum if I were to try," he stated, before her hand reached out to touch his cheek.

His eyes widened slightly, and the ceramic of his skin rippled, changing in a shockwave to flesh, and then back to ceramic again. For a brief moment, heat could be seen in the mans cheeks.
inquisitor
inquisitor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 30th 2022, 3:23 am

Mirshann found the hint of blush across his cheeks intriguing, her ears perking up as she leaned up on the tips of her toes. As she did, the blonde tendrils surrounding her face would billow with a sudden breeze. The rush of wind brought a brief pause to their flirtatious moment, her hands falling to her sides as she turned her attention onward and away from him, her mind fleeting from one thought to the next.

She wanted to say thank you, and to make sure he understood that she was appreciative of his help.

"Hey..." she trailed off, her voice a soft hum with the wind.

She let herself stand flat again, her form shrinking down to look small next to his large ceramic frame.

"Could we stay a while?" she asked, her attention drawing back to Gavin. "Ryzo and I will pay our dues. I'm sure we can be of service," she offered with a soft smile.

It had been a long time since Miri had a place to call her own, even if just for a little while. She was normally traveling, or on some rambunctious adventure with Okami somewhere in the cosmos.

Sighing at the thought, she waited on Gavin's answer. She could get use to a place like this.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top