The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapJust an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 3 I_voting_barJust an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapJust an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 3 I_voting_barJust an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity)

Post by Humanity July 13th 2020, 2:25 am

"W-well actually the statistics of the attacker suggest they would be brunette in color, but it's closely followed by red-heads. I'm kinda...partial when it comes to trusting red-headed individuals so I'm just going to say it was a red-head. They're easier to find anyway." Matthew explained honestly once he was asked if he was certain of the description he had given. He was fairly certain that if there was anyone you couldn't trust in life, they had red hair. Sure every other hair color dicked him over plenty, but he had yet to meat a single red-haired individual whom was honest, truthful and NOT trying to mutilate him. He wasn't about to gamble on it now, that was for certain.

He found himself listening to everything that was said. He noted Noah's body language as well. He didn't trust him, which was smart of the small child. Of course then you had Lord Bludović whom seemed to trust in everything Humanity said and did as if it were a divine dictation. Matthew shrugged a little but seemed to focus himself back on Pat, then to Osiris the very moment that it was brought up that the minute Osiris left their company, that they were dead. That sounded quite ominous. Ominous indeed. Matthew's mind seemed to race for a moment as he realized that he was out of his depth at the moment. He gathered plenty of information, but he was armed with Yamm's dagger, which was quite clear about it's intent to remain an impartial patron of the vampire. If he didn't want the blade to be melted to his skin, he needed to figure out another way.

"As soon as Osiris leaves, we're dead?" He asked, almost as if he were verifying something that had been stated only moments ago. He smiled kindly for a moment before he jostled Adam's shoulder a little and pushed off of him, scratching his arms out a little bit as he looked at the small Vampire Lord. Pup seemed to smile, finding confidence in the simply glance Humanity gave him.

"I don't think we need to worry. I'm not overly concerned for myself, and I'm fully aware your undivided attention is on this situation, and not your date. Yes Matty?" Lord Bludović said, seeming confident before his eyes began to scan the area with caution and an acute level of observance. He felt his lips curve into a smile as he looked to Matthew, folding his arms and clearing his throat.

"Oh sorry, were you saying something?" Matthew asked, the sad part was that the confusion and lack of attention was genuine. He had been so lost in thought coming up with a plan that he had missed everything Pup had said. The small Lord seemed to have a burning fire in his eyes as he lunged forward and his fist crashed into the top of Matthew's head, causing him to wince and grip his head. The small Lord's fangs seemed to reveal themselves a bit.

"HEY! I'm putting my reputation on you here. Take what I have to say half as seriously as I take you, and Patrick might just make it out of this alive!" He said, seeming to chastise the human a bit. Matthew seemed to let out little whines as he nodded at the child, scrunching his nose up, as if he wanted to retaliate, but fought the urge to do so.

"Yeah, yeah. I got it. Leave it to me, no problem. Sheesh." Humanity said as he seemed to clap Adam on the shoulder, turning around and seeming to walk away from the group as a whole. Pup watched as Matthew seemed to stretch his arms out as he looked through the crowd of people in the distance, letting out a little stream of air through his lips, not forming a whistle, but a different sound, a distinct sound that Pup had heard before. Pup looked from Matthew, then looked to Patrick and sighed, realizing that the Vigilante here likely didn't come too prepared, trusting in the good nature of those that invited him.

"Let him go. No one else stray far." He said to Pat with an intense stare, then looking to Noah and Osiris and back to Humanity, the distance away as he seemed to take a turn away from the crowds, sticking to the edges and walls of the main foyer, and slinking towards shadow with a casual walk and a half-assed attempt at a musical number to his step. He knew Matthew well enough to engineer what Matthew would do next, his plan...his design. The killer wanted his blood, or at least favored that type. They'd be greedy and attack him, even though it appeared that he was obviously luring himself away, or it would allow him to walk away. If it did that, in favor of keeping an eye on the collective, then it would find itself in a different kind of trouble later. Either way, there was a plan in place. Pup smiled as he suddenly remembered where he had heard that stupid tune before, looking to Osiris. "We're with you, King of the Damned."

Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson July 13th 2020, 3:03 am

Noah nodded along when the question was posed, seemingly annoyed by the concept that he was being question or perhaps just annoyed by something else entirely. Adam couldn’t tell what was wrong with his progeny, though he assumed maybe he was just allowing the same problems that harried him before to continue so. He was always skeptical about anyone that he took any interest in. His own expression shifted to one of dismay the moment Matt broke from the group and seemed to walk off as if trying to specifically spite the concept that he was in any danger. The few guests that had gotten the vibe that something was wrong were beginning to drift towards the room, and soon the vampiric ones smelled the blood spilled deeply into the carpeting. ”Greeeaaat, he’s stupid,” Noah growled, rolling his eyes and grimacing as he watched Adam’s all too real concern manifest.

”Well, if he wants to do his own thing, there’s not much we can do to stop him now can we?” Osiris noted, looking to those that seemed to be in his care for the moment. Two vampires far younger than him and a human he could tell was uncomfortable due to the accelerated heartrate. Fear was something he could tell without having to read his mind, though he didn’t get the same scent from the man that had walked away. Adam however, his expression alone was a helplessness mixed with terror that flashed through his eyes he never saw before. The ancient vampire rested a hand on Adam’s shoulder, offering a comforting pressure which did nothing more than remind him he was there. No use to the human walking off to potential danger. ”stay close to me, it might only be a little safer but better to have some precautions than none at all,” Osiris added, trusting that Azrael’s chosen would be able to do something.

Perhaps they would root out the problem before anything bad could happen.

Noah couldn’t do anything but Adam was more stubborn than he tended to show. Without prompt or even really listening to someone telling him no, he broke away from the small group and seemingly disappeared to the eyes of those too young or too human to follow. Osiris didn’t seem to make any moves to stop him, eyes widening for a moment before sighing and massaging the bridge of his nose. ”I should’ve known. He rarely listens to me when it comes to matters like this,”

”like what?” Pat questioned without even thinking.

”Of the heart mostly…”

With that Adam was breaking through the small crowd that had formed, a few vampires glaring at his rude behavior though they didn’t stop him. He was quick to break from his dash once he was outside of the room, trying to latch onto the scent of blood that was distinctly Matthew. He felt like he was close and the trail seemed to be leading outside of the mansion and into the garden that lead through the back parking district.  The lighting there was fainter, with a few lanterns and solar powered lamps lighting the way along cobbled pathways with bubbling fountains crafting their ambiance. Were his heart still beating, it would have been hammering within his chest.

He wondered if Osiris would follow him or follow into other leads that were part of stopping anyone else within his roof from dying. At times the ancient vampires could be particular where their protection was offered, and yet at the same time he knew the sovereign was fond of him. Even thinking of more human blood being spilled he speed up his fast walk, feeling as if for a moment the world around him blurred and he came to see the sight of the human he was going after. He opened his mouth to speak, suggest they leave and go anywhere else really. In his home the vampire could do no harm against him, not without invitation and that was all that mattered. Any human residence would have helped, anywhere but here.

”Adam, you look practically exhausted. You know what I’ve told you about starving your self,” The voice was calm, masculine and in some way patronizing in a way that filled him with dread. His mouth hung open, turning to the source of the sound being an immortal much like himself but skin suntanned somehow. Hair a windswept, dark copper red and eyes a color comparable to milk chocolate. Reclining against an expensive sports car parked next to his own, dressed in a black tailored suit meant to fit his shorter frame. ”though your taste in humans is as good as ever. Handsome and with a rare blood to match.  I suppose I trained you well,” For a moment he didn’t even pay attention to Matthew, save for offering his opinions on him but then turned to him with a quizzical expression.

”Ezekiel how…”

”How am I alive? Well, I can’t go around telling it all can I? You’d tattle on me to daddy then,” A casual motion of the hand came from that statement, a flick of the finger, though what follow was Adam flying through the air like a ragdoll and his skull colliding with the other adjacent vehicle. Following with a sickening crunch and his body slumping, weakly to the ground for a moment. ”though you shouldn’t play with your food. You don’t see humans trying to make friends with their ham shanks do you?”

Adam could lift himself a little, feeling the blood pouring from his head injury, likely deep enough to not heal within seconds. Matt…there’s a silver knife in the glove compartment, if you can get it use it, The message itself was stilted, as if trying to be sent through a fog but he hoped he could still make a mental connection with the human through means they had used before. The skin was already knitting closed and his cracked skull was likely soon to follow, though he knew he was on uncertain feet for a few seconds.

”Too much force huh? It’s always hard to tell how much the younger ones can take before they break,” In the space of a breath he was leaning against the front end of Adam’s car, giving Matt a once over. ”I doubt you’re fully human. He hasn’t taken an interest in one for a long while. So, what are you, angel born…no…descended from a dragon…no? Well that doesn’t matter. I wonder, should I make it slow or deal with you quick,” Matt had his chances to make his moves while the vampire spoke, almost seemingly certain within his victory now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Son of The Raven - Samael Christensen
Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2016-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 13th 2020, 5:51 pm

Matthew heard the loud intrusion as he opened the car door and looked to his backpack. He quickly took out a small kit with a pen-like object. It was the painkiller for his suicide headaches. Quickly he injected himself and began shifting around for a few pieces of his Humanity Equipment, then as he shuffled he paused, seeing something within the bad he hadn't seen in many, many years. He hadn't put it there but then...how? Adam was thrown against the car, leaving Matthew to look on within the bag, left in awe for a moment as he heard Adam's message.

I know his behavior. I know his personality. I just need to let him in. He closed his eyes for a moment as he still made attempts to rummage through his bag on the passenger floor. He feeling exactly what he wanted. He reached to the glove box and removed the silver dagger, letting out a sigh as he felt all his assimilated knowledge, all his "evidence" fill him. The blade of empathy itself striking him as he felt sickened for only a moment, then his own intent and inhibitions removed and freed. Where he once believed the human race needed defended, he felt it to be a lost cause. He felt they were no different then the cattle to send to slaughter, save for perhaps the occasional conversation. Whichever suited him at that time. In this case I'd enjoy making Adam watch as I tormented his little "pet". If I'd enjoy it, if I want it that's reason enough. Who do I owe an explanation to? I like to talk though. Look at the force I express. Too much force huh? It’s always hard to tell how much the younger ones can take before they break

I didn't forget how much force it took. I'm expressing myself, showing my power. I want you to know. I NEED you to know how powerful I am, and how little hope you have. Because this, your fear is beautiful. I need to know what you are, yet it never occurs to me that perhaps he is interested in WHO you are. That would be unbelievably mundane, boring even. You couldn't possibly be mere human, could you? Here I can talk, I can use your fear to pull this information from you, perhaps you think it will spare you. It would, you know. Not from death, but from pain. But if you don't acknowledge me. If you simply ignore me. It will be so much worse. You're nothing but a sense of adoration, a sense of satisfaction that is as fleeting as your mortal life allows. If you will not willingly give to me what I want, I will savor it for myself as you try to scream with my fangs in your throat! I can make this fast and relatively painless for you, or I can take my time. It's all up to you human. ACKNOWLEDGE ME!

"See, now this becomes very difficult for me. Because you look like someone I hate with a passion. Someone that I utterly refuse to die to so...we're at an impasse." Matthew said as he cleared his throat, pulling back from the vehicle, everything that he that withdrawn from the back not within the realm of sight. He seemed to blink his eyes for a moment, as if he were under some kind of effect, shaking his head and smiling. You have my interest, your hubris and audacity amuse me because they are features I have. Unfortunately I have power and you lack it. Your words are crafted well, I can see you. I SEE what you're doing but it's far too interesting. Too few people are like you, unafraid of the end. I almost...can't help myself but say:

""Well, I made it pretty clear about the me trying to kill you thing. I don't foresee any 86'ing or 69ing or whatever they say these days."" I smirk slightly, perfectly aware of what people say, but it doesn't hurt to throw in a subtle jab. Hey, kid don't feel too bad. You were attractive until the end. But still, you were a strange one. Bold, perhaps even stupid. That might be it.

"I'm sorry, but I'd rather die than the latter number. If you knew who you looked like I think you might agree with me." Matthew said with a bit of a chuckle, leaning onto his tip toes and then rocking back to his heels for a moment as he looked to Adam with a look of slight worry and regret. He was going to feed into this new vampire's desire a little. Give him something to relish on for but a moment. "Alright. I don't wanna bore you so...do it quick I guess. I'm sorry, Adam." Was all that he said, looking back to the sire. He could feel as if he were the powerful creature of the night. He could feel a slight piece of appreciation from the creature, for not wanting to bore it, yet the intrigue just heightened.

I nod, a slight bit of appreciation. Interesting that you'd choose to spare my boredom. I think you've accepted your end. So I close in and finish you. Exactly like I finished her. I'll do it quickly. Suddenly as my hand rises I feel a piercing pain and let out a howl of pain for but a moment, looking to my hand, right as I see a silver blade piercing through the hand, colored in dark ichor. You've anticipated my opening move.

"I might have to break my no-killing rule." Matthew said to Adam, a continuation of what he was apologizing for. Matthew shifted his weight almost instantly as he raised his hand, a clawed gauntlet of silver slashed upwards, leaving one single tear up the Sire's abdomen, though the other simply catching clothes. Matthew withdrew the blade and dropped low, keeping his center of gravity as the Sire swiped where his head had been. Humanity lunged forward, causing the Sire to move at such incredible speeds that it might as well have been teleportation. The Human seemed to take a strange stance, his clawed glove pressed against his chest and the ornately curved and elegant silver dagger held in a reverse grip.

I know you because I am you He thought to himself, keeping everything he knew about the man in context as he felt his own rage swell. It was a maelstrom of emotions to be sure. I am certainly humored, but my pride is wounded and you, a small bee with a stinger. You really think you have a chance? Now you've gone from amusing to irritating, but still interesting. Perhaps we'll see if it's true...when a bee loses it's stinger, it looses it's intestines as well. Matthew's eyes seemed dead focused as he stepped away from the car and felt himself harmonize with the world around him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 3 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson July 13th 2020, 7:42 pm

Adam was for the moment helpless but he wondered if he could do anything even if he were recovered. The ancient vampire held powers most wouldn’t even be able to conceive of, stated by himself to have drank from the most primal of founts that their species had.  Only Osiris was any true threat to him and he wasn’t here. His mind was something he could not reach in the torrent of minds radiating from the house. Human and vampiric fear, the latter actually shutting him out the moment they felt something touch their minds.  If only he could reach Noah, the young vampire would know the touch of his mind the moment it happened. Still, he felt his injuries closing second by second, but a second could mean death in a fight like this. Could he even call something like this a fight?

What did surprise him was the scent of blood, though not the human blood he expected. Vampiric blood, faint but enough to cause him to look to the scene while he slowly tried to draw himself to his feet. Did he really think he could kill the vampire? The audacity was there but something within him wanted to believe it. Even if there was a faint idea that he could even perform such a thing, he was likely naïve enough to believe it was possible. Even still he wanted to help, slowly pushing himself to his feet and hoping to add the move that would allow the killing blow to come.

Still, Matt wasn’t dead yet and he had managed to cause some injury to the red-haired vampire. That was more than most humans could have said, though that was also regrettable. Now he was angry, likely a predator who had no reason to hold back now. Why he was using physical means was the curious thing, when he likely had so many other ways to kill the human. Was he playing around before the kill? Had he seen the slight against his vanity as worthy of a slow, painful death.  Each strike that was somehow avoided made him wonder more and more, though he also found himself annoyed by the deep dents that also ingrained themselves into the body of the car. He’d brought with him some kind of clawed gauntlet, which meant he expected something to have gone wrong.

Those injuries made from silver would not heal quick, oozing dark blood from them at a rate he knew would at the very least force the man to retreat. The damage to his hand would make even curling the fingers into a fist difficult, though his anger compelled him to try and smash the person who had dare injure him. Each avoided strike had managed to leave him with another cut to bleed out, and he could only take so much before he would unleash his true power. His true capacity for cruelty, to humans anyhow. He’d seen it before and knew how vast it could be.

Now with his suit tattered with many small cuts and his teeth ground into a now angry grimace he seemed like he had enough. That was when he stepped back, a blur too fast for human eyes to follow and set upon him a power unique to him. Something born from malice and desire to harm. Those afflicted by it felt like their very nerves were being played, as if pain were the totality of their existence and nothing else. ”So, not human like I thought. I wonder how much pain you can take before you lose consciousness,” His fangs were extended and he was relishing the idea of the man crying out in agony with his last few moments.

All might have seemed lost should someone not cut into the fun so to speak. ”Torturing the human? Isn’t that a little predictable?” A force threw the vampire a vast distance still one of the grounds thick trees came up to meet him, colliding with a sickening thud. His bones were likely broken by the impact. That didn’t keep him from getting up, though Osiris had already moved to attend to Matthew. Looking over his injuries and seeing none to few at best, sighing to himself. ”so that’s what he was doing. I hope you’re…no you’re not.” For a moment he looked genuinely troubled, rising to his feet and turning to the vampire snapping broken limbs back into place as he rose from his broken state.

”This seems familiar. Not the first of Adam’s pets you stepped in to protect,”

”Jealousy is an ugly look on you as usual. Unfortunately I can’t let you get away after killing someone under my roof, that would just be poor form,” So he stepped forward to seemingly punish the red haired vampire. Adam crawled over to Matt to make sure he wasn't damaged in any way he couldn't heal from.

Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity July 13th 2020, 9:07 pm

He could feel the discomfort kicking in as he let out a little whine before shaking his head and taking a deep breath in. The whine transitioned to a chuckle as he bit his lip and resolved to muscle through the pain. He had taken his pain medication from earlier, and to counter something like a Cluster Headache, a Suicide Headache and intense migraines, and yet the pain still moved through him slightly. It was making discomfort apparent. This would have been a pain he would have contemplated his own death for, had he not prepared for this. Well not this exactly, he anticipated the Vampire trying to make him scream, and the pain medication was to spite him. But in this circumstance, it seemed to help.

"Oh I'm human. I just predicted your strikes. They're what I would have done." He said with a slight smirk and a shrug. His exterior was beginning to grow an equally predatory glare as he tried to identify with Adam's sire. I see you, worm. You've managed to make a few scratches. You can't be human. No manner of truth would convince me otherwise. "I took a little something for pain before I even turned to talk with ya. But I feel that kinda itching burn, that underlying ache, stabbing kinda. You really wanna put me through Hell, huh?". He asked the question, almost as if he approved and was impressed by it. There was a flash of something in Matthew's eyes, something that the vampire would be able to identify. It was the sign of something rejected by all others, a clear indicator of spite, malice and rejection. It was something only born, when one's humanity was dying.

I see you. You're maybe human, but we really are alike. I see how you revel in this. You WANT to be torn piece by piece, and you want to tear me apart all the same. Matthew, unfortunately was hit by something that he hadn't expected. The nature of this man's ability to influence things generated a trigger, and Matthew's grabbed his head. His vision became blurred as the early signs of the dreaded headaches began. The power had sent his body into a headache, betraying him and probably going to end with him dead. "And now, I realize it. As you talk. The noise you made with your mouth has stopped. I realize the scent of blood, You lured me away. It was obviously a trap, but it didn't matter. But now I realize...FUUUUUUCK!" Matthew said, vocalizing his thoughts, as he began to walk through the vampire's thought process, in a way akin to mind-reading. Matthew dropped over and gripped his head as a voice spoke out. It was Osiris....

Adam crawled over to Matthew, realizing that his physical wounds consisted of a single laceration, and the young man grabbing his head in a sheer pain. His body wasn't physically damaged much, but that would soon change as the pain became overwhelming. The pain medication only handling so much as Matthew quickly resorted to smashing his forehead off of the hilt of the elegant silver dagger. His mind, his empathy lost to the event in the premise of pain. Even as a vigilante, and even as a chronic survivor of these headaches, it was hell on earth to face this power in addition to a headache. He was just grateful that he had taken some of his medication. Osiris and Adam's sire seemed to be, at the moment, engaged as a nearly silent breeze seemed to brush past. The statement that jealousy was an ugly look on him was spoken though from the shadows from the garden there was a glimmer, and a growl. The sound of warbling ionic energy arrived as a bright golden beam appeared from seemingly nowhere, the bright beam of energy projecting down to a slanted bevel as a rather infuriated looking man approached.

"Matthew, you were reckless. If I hadn't heard that little signal you were sending out...Oh. Lord Osiris. You were still reckless, you lucky bastard. I shall watch your back, Lord Osiris" Vitalè's thick accent barely disguised at this point as he flourished the blade and seemed to train his gaze on the fiend that struck out.

"HE'S NOT ALONE!" Matthew screamed through his pain, rolling over and thrusting his head into the side of the car. Finally blood drawing form his head as he reached, scrambling for the handle, as if he made it clear he was going to slam the door on his head until he reached a state of unconscious or death.

"Well I'm quite glad I've come to play." He said as he brought the blade up, angling it downwards in a rather untraditional style, bearing the resemblance of a defensive stance with a bit of finesse, in a way it was very clearly similar to the stance Matthew used moments earlier.

Lord Bludović then lead the remainder of anyone wanting to see what was happening. He was dedicated to go see if Matthew needed any help. He watched as Matthew got off the few first strikes, then saw how he muscled through the initial psychic pain-induction. Then he realized that Matthew's natural human limitations had kicked in. He was relieved when Osiris intervened. He watched as the events began to unfold for a moment, looking directly to Matthew and then to Noah.

"If I had known the devil could use such a power, I'd not have let Matthew do this. Any regular Vampire and Matthew would have wiped the damn floor with them, better than an Agent." Pup said with a grumble as he looked on, his heart breaking as he watched what became of a mighty human, brought so low by his own body and a reaction of pain induce by a vampire. He looked to Noah and shook his head, shaking off his sympathy for a moment as he reached into his outfit and saw a small inhaler. "I can make the pain stop for him. But it's not going to be something he enjoys...Can you get close to the sunlight? Will it harm you as it would me?" He asked, unsure if Noah would be able to deliver such a thing while the Sunbeam blade was present. Looking over the situation, Pup realized that the man was likely powerful, but was he powerful enough to defeat both of them? He didn't have much option of escape either. It looked unfavorable towards him, however there was this mythical being that Matthew seemed to think was with him, or at least didn't leave him alone. Pup began to wonder what part of the empathy he held made him realize that he wasn't alone...All he could do was watch though.

Spoiler:

Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 3 Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson July 13th 2020, 10:04 pm

Adam began to wonder if he would need to feed before his body regained its fully equilibrium, though didn’t know if he would have a chance while all of this happened. There were plenty vampires around them, he knew most were not to willing to give their blood. So, he would allow himself to sit there and watch, a battle between two ancients that had not happened in ages. Two beings that would have at one point been able to wipe out entire armies single handedly though he didn’t know how sharpened their power was now. His eyes worked over the human who seemed to be still in the grasp of pain, a source he could see but one he could feel. It radiated from the man, lashed at his very psyche and left him more tired than he had felt before. If there were human medications that could undo the pain, it was nothing they were even close to.

”Matt, if you can hear me I have an idea….for the pain,” He felt his fang slide out and bit into his own wrist. The pain was sudden, followed by the upwelling of blood from the wound. He could taste a bit of his own blood, the zinging taste that was strange even when it was his own. ”I don’t know entirely what’s happening but this should do something for the pain,” Their blood was known for its ability to undo pain but he was going entirely based on lingering effects from Ezekiel’s ability. Something that tended to leave the victim wracked with pain even after it was done harming them, something he had seen happen multiple times within his life.

He pressed the wrist to the mans face, letting the scent of the blood that anyone could smell with it so close. It wasn’t the same iron scent that came from human blood, but strangely sweet. As if the very concept of it invited to be drunk, human or vampire didn’t matter really. He felt weak, not even thinking about the concept of what if he couldn’t pull the human away when the time to do so came. Would he drain him until he was nothing more than a living husk? Well that didn’t matter. He was stupid enough to help anyway.

Osiris however stood against the red-haired vampire, his stance entirely calm despite noting the shine of the sunlight blade and the thick accent from Vitale. ”Leave it to you to be a thorn in my side. You and him,” Ezekiel grimaced, letting his teeth show in a threatening gesture. Suddenly he was put into a situation where it wasn’t fighting a human but two vampires, one of which was older than him and the other which held a weapon with the power of the sun itself. He focused all of his power into Vitale first, attempting to combust the vampire from the inside but what he found was the same coming from Osiris.

A wave of heat he had to withdraw his own influence inwards to keep from exploding outwards within himself. It was painful, though long enough to allow Osiris to break the distance and slam him into the tree. More bones broken, though he didn’t remain there that long as he shoved the older vampire back with all of the psychic might he could muster. Causing him to skid back what seemed like thirty feet, falling to the ground once again and spitting up a good few globs of blood. Were he breathing, he would have started drowning in his blood. ”You were always too arrogant. You let your power get to your head ad forgot you weren’t the only powerful thing in this world,”

”No, I know my limitations well enough. I’m not stupid enough to go into a place I know I can’t get out from,” Osiris looked around as if trying to figure out what exactly he was talking about. That didn’t keep him from reaching a hand out towards Vitale, calling him towards him with his own ability and aiming to cave the mans face with a right hook. This time he was more prepared for the defensive  style he would likely employ.

”Nah, pretty sure I would set on fire. Sunlight doesn’t do me much good, a little too young but it is a sword,”He paused for a few seconds and sighed. ”alright let’s do the thing. I could probably last three…maybe four minutes in that kind of light without dying. Would need a bit of blood after but I’ll be fine,” He founded quite unhappy with the concept but for some reason also sounded like he was willing to help. He looked up to the human that had come with him and arced a brow. ”wait…so what are we gonna do?” he turned to Adam and saw said feeding, walking over to his sire without much bother with the sudden small bubbling blisters on his cheek and smacked the back of his head.

”Get a room dad. We’re in the middle of a death battle, there’s no time for whatever that is,”

Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity July 13th 2020, 10:41 pm

"Nothing. I needed him here. Would have taken a minute tops." Pup said as he reached for the inhaler in his outfit. He began to shake it and put it to Humanity's blood covered mouth, his brain not processing anything for a moment as Humanity tried to bat it away.

"I-if you do that. I won't be me anymore!" Pup didn't find any care to listen as he pushed the Inhaler in and gave a swift punch to Matthew's abdomen. Wheezing out from the blow, causing a sharp exhale, exactly the time when Pup pressed the mechanism and the mist sprayed into Humanity. The inhaling essence sent deep into his lungs as his head dropped back. His body dropped back, going limp as his eyes seemed to dilate, as if he were a shark that smelled blood, then settling in at a fixed position. His breathing became shallow in an instant as Pup lay him on the grass.

"You've survived too much to die by your own hand here. I know you'll despise it...but whatever you become, it is not who you are. I'm not going far. I don't think Adam is either." Pup said softly as he wiped Humanity's mouth a little, fussing about a little as he watched Matthew's pain subside, his heart beating faintly, the muscle struggling. The sound was too familiar, he was upon death's door. Pup looked on with a slight concern, but feigning a look of confidence, unsure of the hell that he might unleash in the next few moments.

"A-dam. Get them out of here...please. I'll...I'll be okay." He tried, struggling for a moment as he exhaled, but after he exhaled he didn't breathe in again. His heart still pumping before it seemed to flutter, then cease. It was only for a moment as his multicolored eyes closed, his entire body limp, changing to a firgid temperature, as he lay in the grass.

"OKAY! Now we can go. Seriously, everyone let's go!" Pup said, trying to hasten them away. Of course none of them would seem too assured, however with the battle ensuing, Pup looked to them all. "I know it doesn't seem this way, but he IS alive, and he will remain that way, but we have to leave. Matthew was certain that this person had an ally, if that's the case the lack of fleeing from a situation suggests that they are more than confident. We need to meet up with Patrick and convene with the Agents to ensure they are all alerted."

The energy inside him began to rize, the head straining as the monster within let out a howl, but the vampire gave no indication of pain. He instead waited for Osiris to strike, though with the powerful blows exchanged, Vitalè began to close into the tree, finding himself telekinetically pulled inward. He was not their same strain of vampire, but he was powerful in his own right. His defensive form proved useful, as the angled blade dug to the ground, slowing the pull ever so slightly enough for Vitalè to direct the blade. With a twist the sunlight immolated the grass and a circle of fire surrounded them. The right-hook came and Vitale ducked a bit. His head met with the fist and it sent the man flipping through the sky like an empty water bottle tossed with a flick of the wrist. The fire, however danced around the area, winding and encapsulant a 60 foot radius between Vitalè and Ezekiel.

"Bold move. But I suggest you use your full strength." Vitalè said as he spit out a grey ichor, tinges of green present as he looked over to the vampire. Reaching up he placed fingers within his mouth and seemed to reach out and push a piece of his skull back into place, as the wound healed rather quickly. "I like to work up my apatite." Vitalè disappeared in a blur of speed, the sound barrier breaking as the sheer concussive force of it was entirely directed in one way. The flames surrounding the area reached and whisped out. The strategic placement appeared to be Vitalè's attempt to get the fire to reach his foe, knowing their penchant at for fire causing such immolation, akin to gasoline. The mad-dash wasn't just a ploy to possibly ignite the enemy vampire, but it was a wonderful cover, as Vitalè himself charged for the blade he left in the ground, grabbing it and launching, flipping into the air as he pushed off the ground, tried to slash down upon his foe.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson July 14th 2020, 12:12 am

To an extent Adam recognized his attempts did nothing more than…well he didn’t know what his attempts did but it felt as if he had done nothing more than toss water on a patient dying of a heart attack. It made him feel inept, lower than he ever would have liked to feel.  The holes within his wrist were already closing, though his body felt hollow from the blood that had been drained to seemingly no benefit.  He was told he would be okay, yet what followed was the mans entire body going dead. Cold, lacking in a heartbeat and leaving him looking…confused and to an extent lost. A sudden, quick anger took ahold of him that demanded he grasp Bludovic by the throat and throttle him until his head popped off like a balloon.  He wanted to see his lifesblood splash across the ground, and his life end just the same.

Noah was the one making his move first, hooking an arm under the despondent vampires and dragging him away before he could do anything. It seemed easy for the small child, who’s blistering face was beginning to grow black even from this distance. Without even wasting time he dragged his father away from the seemingly dead human, grumbling to himself about how stupid this all was, and Osiris totally owed him for this shitshow of a party. He definitely knew his human would not have been happy with things going the way they did now. Would that leave him short a plus one for the next time he needed someone to come with him.  Still, it didn’t take him long to reach where his human was waiting, sipping away at a drink that he was sure was laced a good bit with wine.

”Oh shit, what happened Noah?” he questioned sounding genuinely worried.

”Sunlight….don’t ask,” He ran fingers over his cheek, feeling the cracked and pained looking flesh. ”once everything’s finished I might need some help from you,” He stated lifting Adam and setting him against a wall, making sure he was well enough.  ”look after him please. I’m pretty sure he’s mentally fucked,” Noah said, turning to see the fire which was now spreading across the grounds out front. Oh man, Osiris was not going to be happy with his impeccable grounds being burned like this.

”Well I need to find those agents so they know what they need to do,” With that he walked off to make sure they were made aware of what to do.

Ezekiel had managed to draw in Vitale, though not as completely as he thought he would be able to despite the fist colliding with the vampire’s face. The impact felt solid, enough to bring with it some pleasure but along with that he found himself putting himself in a dangerous situation with the man as well. A circle of fire surrounded them and he found himself now locked into what felt like a dangerous situation, brown eyes narrowed upon Vitale with a sudden intrigue. This vampire was dangerous, with his weapon of sunlight and the powers that came with being what he was. Were he anyone else, he would have died quick but sunlight had lost its strength long ago.

The fire lashed out at him and he had to try and release a wave of his own influence to keep it away. That however left him weaker when the sword slashed across his upraised arm, slicing through flesh and a bit of the bone within his arm.  ”I’m going to enjoy draining you,” He growled, feeling a small loss of control within his limb. Stepping back a few steps, and looking around to see if he could make some manner of escape.  If he couldn’t win, well he needed to make an escape before he could get himself killed.

That was when he felt it. A presence he was quite familiar with.

A powerful wind blew across the yard and snuffed out the blazing fires. ”Lazarus, you’ve gotten yourself hurt. Do you need help?” The purring female voice would draw attention to a black clad woman, curious eyes watching them from above with black painted lips set into a bemused curling smirk. Egyptian jewlery in gems and gold, decked out in the way of a queen. One knee in her tight black pants drawn to her chest, more like a cat watching a choice morsel than anything else. ”Hello Osiris and…Vitale? I’ve heard of a man with a sword of sunlight but didn’t know the validity of it,” Osiris knew who she was.

”I…sis. What are you doing here?”

Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity July 18th 2020, 2:17 am

Vitalè heard the thread, but all that happened was his snapping skeletal structure began to heal over, though he quite quickly stopped as a gust seemed to come forth and overoxidize the fire, bringing it to the point of its suffocation. The vampire looked for the source, though quite quickly finding it. A woman with her knee to her chest, watching him in a rather strange and calculated way. Vitalè began to scan the woman for a moment as she spoke his name. Given the history between Osiris and the Egyptian naming of all these older vampires, he was quite certain that he was in for quite a difficult encounter here.

"Yes well. I'm glad to have validated the rumors." Vitalè's voice came across as pressured, he was obviously just about to get in the rough and tumble of combat, but now the numbers were more equal. The fight hadn't been fair before, but now it was. That's what he believed, he had no idea just how horrifically the battle flipped from being an victory for them, to a crushing defeat. His heart almost jumped back to life for a moment as he realized that he was allowing his hubris to get the better of him, and he quickly attempted to reign in the pride he inherited as a member of his kind.

His eyes looked back to Matthew, whom was lying on the ground. His heart had stopped, causing Vitalè's face to go slack for a moment. He tilted his head, focusing for but a second and coming to the realization that the human's heart had ceased. The slack expression turned as he started looking back at Ezekiel. "You. YOU FUCKING DONKEY!" Vitalè's voice rang out, bellowing like thunderstorms. His eyes went pitch black and in what appeared to be a burst of speed so fast that it was teleportation his hand gripped onto the murder's throat. "You have no idea what you've done!" The sunlight blade burned brighter for a moment as it seemed to fly in the air of it's own volition. His fingers pressed into Ezekiel's neck, causing the surface of his skin to crack like earthen rock or slate.

On the other side of things, Adam was left in the care of Pat, though just as Noah ran to find the Agents of Azrael he would find them not more than a room away. Their masses were all of the plague doctor aesthetic, their beaks masks with tinted glasses and slim fire retardant kevlar and treatments for their vestiges. The one that had been met earlier was first to notice the young vampire, looking to him.

"What happened? I need a donation here." The agent ordered as a smaller form approached from the back, still wearing the same look, though the person seemed to set down a backpack and opened it, revealing a bit of steam before the apparatus had a bag removed of warm, fresh blood. It then handed this to Noah, as the Agents all awaited his information.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson July 21st 2020, 3:31 am

Ezekiel wasn’t expecting the sudden burst of speed from the vampire nor the fingers that wrapped around his throat. The sunlight blade snapped away from him, which meant he could do anything with it as far as impaling the red haired ancient. That didn’t keep Vitale from feeling the sensation of being thrown back once the vampire pushed all the force he could into his chest and throwing him back. ”I don’t know what that was about but looks like you're short a sword now,” He noted, feeling over his bruised throat which was rapidly healing. Darkened flesh rapidly turning to the pale color it once was. Still the burning cut in his arm was healing much slower, too slow for his comfort and use of the limb. Looked like the light of the sun still held some power over him.

The faint sound of impact could be heard next to him, Isis having descended from her perch with a faintly curious expression. Not at Osiris but something else entirely. ”You’re voice tembles with fear…and anger too.” Her voice was a purring timbre, batting away any attempt to strike her with a telekinetic guiding finger. Nothing that would damage the vampire but nothing he would throw their way likely would be able to hit. ”perhaps you think yourself safe  and maybe Osiris could save you for a time. However, the moment he slows nothing could defend you should I be so inclined. The humans within your manse either,”

Noah glowered, watching the agent remove what looked to be a bag of warm, fresh smelling blood despite not pulling anything from a warm body. He assumed it was some manner of magic. ”Got any more of that? Adam did a stupid and fed his blood to his boyfriend because he’s an idiot,” he added, sipping on the blood which slowly started the fading of his burned cheek to a more colorful pink and soon pale white.

”Vitale and Osiris started fighting with my sires…sire and something’s telling me something else is happening. You guys might want to look into it before things get set on fire and whatever,” He added between drinks of blood, standing up now that his body was far less in pain. ”look after the human with Adam too. He seems to know your Sherlock Holmes, pretty sure that means they’re familiar with each other,” He shrugged, and let them go about their business.

Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 27th 2020, 9:45 pm

Vitalè felt himself thrown back, his fingers oozed as he felt his eyes glow a bright color, the genuine rage of the beast inside him threatening to take his mind. He suddenly lost all semblance of color, even his normally “alive” looking face seemed to lose all color. For the first time he genuinely looked as pale as a corpse. His eyes fixated not on Ezekiel any longer, but almost as if he were looking at something past him. His slightly hunched form seemed to straighten up as hairline cracks seemed to form all around the Italian’s throat, spreading quite quickly, little spider-cracks and some larger ones beginning to fissure together. His left arm seemed to hang limp as pieces began to break off and crumble, leaving shining red interiors to the pale colored rock that fell from him.

”Vitalè?” The voice came across as a questioning tone, yet somehow it wasn’t a genuine question. Matthew stood with two blood red iris’ looking upon the old vampires. His movements were near untraceable, his speed incredible for even the likes of a vampire. Vitalè attempted to struggle to break free of the newly arrived “being” as his eyes widened. His skin cracked further, pieces now falling to reveal a slimy, shifting piece of flesh within the thoracic cavity. Matthew himself seemed to be rather unphased by anything as he stepped from behind Ezekiel and walked towards his prey. His hand came up to fix his hair, parting it properly as he cleared his throat. ”Last time I saw you, you immolated me, bound me with over 90 thousand tons of canaanite stone and dropped me into the bottom of the Atlantic. I can’t remember why that was...Oh no. I do. I was killing too many people. Turning too many “good” people. Yet here you are, starved.” Matthew’s new accent was definitely an older one, but he seemed to put a little as he looked to the organic matter within the crumbling vampire. His hand reaching in. The Italian’s mouth opened and he let out a high pitched, quite shrill screech. It didn’t stop the man from reaching in, gripping something and violently ripping it from the Italian.

”Oh you poor thing. It’s sad. Eating disorders have ALWAYS plagued the youth.” He said as he the physical body that was Vitalè crumbled to fragmented stone, some dissolving into dust, while his hair had turned to ash and swept away in the wind. There, Matthew held in his hand a snake-like creature with small nubs protruding from it’s back, while it’s head seemed to hold an arrow-like form, small nubbins protruding like horns from a small baby dragon. The creature bore two eyes regularly, though there was one directly in the center of the upper mid-plating, where the arrow-like face broke away to become horns. The creature’s mouth opened, splitting into four separate directions, revealing an entire throat lined with teeth. Matthew looked to the snakish creature for but a moment, looking back to Osiris and then Isis as if they were even part of this conversation. ”It’s so tragic when an eating disorder turns fatal.” He said, Gripping the throat of the creature, his eyes flashing red for a moment before the wyrm immolated in a purple flame, the pained shrieks sounding out as it wriggled and writhed within his hand. He dropped the creature and gave it a swift kick, sending the creature through the air, lobbing down into a splash.

”Now what have we here?” The man asked for a moment, smirking as his eyes traced over Isis, Osiris and then falling to Ezekiel. A small smile curled to his face as he hummed to himself, assessing the situation himself. ”None of you are mine. Makes it quite curious. Though I suppose I have Vitalè to thank for THAT. Mercy on his soul. So what now? Old-fashion stand-off. Stare at each other until dawn comes?” He asked as he seemed to look between Isis and the one who may have murdered his body earlier.

Just an old fashioned vampire party (Humanity) - Page 3 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top