The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Good Zeke hunting
Factory Showdown  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:00 pm by Cobalt

» When the silent eyes fell
Factory Showdown  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:43 pm by Cerek

» Factory Showdown
Factory Showdown  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:53 pm by Vorik

» Motivation (Open) [1 Week Before Red Alert]
Factory Showdown  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2020, 7:21 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Paint it Black (Queen Chelle)
Factory Showdown  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2020, 8:50 pm by Silus

» Retro CCC
Factory Showdown  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2020, 5:14 pm by Puglife43vr

» Dr. Metamorphosis's EXP
Factory Showdown  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2020, 7:48 am by Puglife43vr

» Adventures in a land down under (Closed)
Factory Showdown  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2020, 2:26 am by RoyalAurelius

» Sachiko
Factory Showdown  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2020, 11:33 pm by FantasyBound

» Hunter's first Nest. (Featuring Adam the Vampire.)
Factory Showdown  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2020, 8:50 am by Shadowoof

» Corruptions of nature (Woof)
Factory Showdown  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2020, 8:49 am by Shadowoof

» The Time Traveling Russian Dragon Slayer Demitri Orlov
Factory Showdown  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2020, 7:26 pm by jac600

Superhero RPG's Staff

Administrators

Site Moderators

Forum Moderators

Chat Moderators

Top posting users this week

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2019 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Factory Showdown  Pixel
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

Factory Showdown

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Factory Showdown

Post by Nate6595 on January 22nd 2020, 6:21 am

It was rare that Isaac let his emotions get the better of him, but today…today he was angry. Chimera, his crime organization, had been so close to a breakthrough in the recent development of a new weapon, it was just ready for the prototype. They had placed the plans on a small hard drive, something about the size of one’s index finger, it was going delivered to one of his complexes and out of New York City, but before it reached the fucking edge of the city some heroes caught wind of it and managed to abduct it, steal it from him.

The file was far too important to just let go, he needed it. His company needed it. He would’ve sent one his better agents after it, but Nine was out of the country on an assassination and Seven was protecting one his top people in a different state. He couldn’t afford to wait anymore than a day or two, he needed it now. He would have to hire an outside hand to bring it back. However, he was still a paranoid person. He couldn’t trust that an outside source wouldn’t just take it for themselves to sell or to use. He did need to send in one of his own people, but who could safely transport it? Who was someone expendable? Who could he afford to send in?

The answer was obvious enough. Danger Dan. His indestructible nature would make for a great delivery service, though his lack of combat ability would be a good excuse to hire someone from the outside. He needed someone nearby, someone that he could easily reach out to. He would check his file on people who could takes, who get them done, and almost immediately he found a name. Someone named Aria. He hadn’t heard of her before, but one of his clients had suggested her. After reading over her file he decided that she would do. She would do just nicely. He made a few calls and would arrange for them to meet on eastern end of the city. According to his sources, the hero which held the file would be hiding out in an abandoned fishing yard, he wasn’t sure the exact location, but the given meeting place would be close enough for the two to get there and begin their search. For Aria, he’d pay her any price, provided that it didn’t exceed fifty million, anything past that would require some…negotiations. Anything else he would willing to discuss after the job was done. (We can write the hiring scene out if you want, I just wasn’t sure if he were assuming she took the job or if we wanted to talk it out).

He’d tell them what they were after and how important it was, though he wouldn’t give the details of what exactly was on the files. That much he knew to keep to himself. If he gave too much away, the girl could potentially get…interested. He didn’t want that. The less she knew the better.

Meanwhile…

Sam had his…doubts when he was chosen to hold onto the file. He had been part of the grouping of heroes which originally obtained it, but he didn’t think he was the best to hold it. Honestly, he wanted Melody, well, Rabbit Punch to take it, but she was working further on getting the access key to open the file. Their hackers proved…inefficient in codebreaking it. They needed the key or they risked losing the data on it. That meant, for the time being, Sam had to guard the file. They would’ve carried it at the police station, but the organization, Chimera, was one that…had people on the inside, as disgusting as that was. They had people working in the station which could easily steal it back. They needed to hide it with someone they trusted.

Sam was the best candidate. He was a hero and he was someone they could trust. He was also good at getting out of tricky situations if they did find him. He just needed to hold out for about…six to twelve hours. However long it took Melody to break into the Chimera facility and get the code. For that, he would be held up in an old fish factory. He’d be hanging out in the main office which was above the main floor, windows looking down into the factory. It was full of conveyer belts, large machinery, dumping slides, and boxes upon boxes of old packing material. There was of course the staircase and metal overhanging which connected the overlooking office to the main floor. The entire area filled Sam with the creeps, but he supposed it was a good place to hide out in.

He kept the file on a necklace he wore firmly on a metal cord. It was tucked beneath his shirt so it would not easily be seen by prying eyes. Thankfully, the building still had power and while he kept the main lights off, he had a few on so he could see down below and make sure no one was going to come and get him. Not that he was looking all that hard. He didn’t really expect anyone to show up. He felt as though this would be an easy enough job and how would Chimera even know he was here?

He just had to wait out the clock…
Nate6595
Nate6595
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Male

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 276
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Factory Showdown

Post by Cerek on January 22nd 2020, 5:14 pm

Aria had her hair dyed again to bright red and gold, she wore a tartan shirt and short shorts with leather gloves. Alltogether looking like 90's brat. It's not to often Aria gets approached with a proposition, much less one from a gangster. Her reputation was dubious firstly and secondly she wasn't listed anywhere for hire. All the same she wasn't the type to turn down an opportunity without at least hearing a person out. Meeting Isaac was no great pleasure for Aria, she wasn't fond of suits and he certainly fit the bill. Smelled like money from head to toe. What was even more off putting was trying to read his mind. All she could see was partial images of the man but in a darkened form, there was something else there as well but Aria couldn't gleam what it was for the life of her. Despite all of this Isaac did present an interesting job, and it had been a while since Aria got a decent workout. She would accept the offer but wouldn't ask for a dollar amount, instead she thought of something that might be worth more than money. She instead wanted a favor from Sam, from someone with such wealth and influence. She wouldn't tell him what it was until he agreed. If he did she'd tell him that she wanted to know where to find the private residence of a few Orion scientists. Surely with his reach that would be an easy task.

She was mildly interested in the details of what was on this device Sam talked about, but ultimately such things were not of her concern unless it could be used against her enemies. She noticed another guy was there as well, Danger Dan. She wasn't too interested in him right away, besides the passing thought that he was kinda cute. But it looked like he would be partnered with her for this little excursion. Aria was fine with that as long as he could keep up. Frankly all Isaac needed to do was point out where the target was also making sure to explain she's not responsible for any destruction of property of injuries people sustain.
Cerek
Cerek
Posting Master
Posting Master

Male

Quote : "Humans are comprised of whiny, entitled, arrogant, fat, ugly usurpers and I will be damned before I care what they think" -Cebra Ulkenne

Number of posts : 401
Humor : dark
Registration date : 2017-03-20

https://www.wireclub.com/users/bad_wolf__

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorik on January 27th 2020, 12:41 am

It was yet another fine day in villainy. The kiddies were crying, the sky was grey, and tax season was just around the corner...Yes, another fine day to commit VILLAINY!

So Dan sat around his room in his underwear thinking about the next dangerous deed to commit when his danger alarm (work phone) buzzed.

'Hmm, EA has yet another assignment eh? Wonder what it could be this time? Hopefully something public to instill fear into the would be heroes. Regardless not good to keep the big man waiting...'

Like most executives, Isaac didn't have a soul having sold it long ago. Becoming yet another cog in the corporate machine. Well, at least according to Dan. Only a soulless machine wouldn't laugh at his jokes. Getting geared up he headed over to the meeting point.

Kicking in the door because well, hey, when you are a villain you can do that sort of thing, he strode into the room. In one hand he cradled a Taco Bell bag, the other, a half eaten chalupa. His mask pulled down showing a normal looking man with bits of food clinging to his mouth.

"Quake and tremble." DANGER DAN! said halfheartedly more focused on his food. "Oh hey, you're new...Shit, is it 90's week? Would of worn my flannel and skinny jeans."

He looked over mystery girl trying to place her but was coming up blank. 'Must be a newbie.'

"Soooo...Any idea whats going on?"
Vorik
Vorik

Male

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2019-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 on January 29th 2020, 1:48 am

The details to the job would be laid out for Dan and Aria at their assigned meeting place, an old abandoned storefront on the outskirts of the factory ground. The details would be in an old toolbox in a folder. They’d explain what they were after, the memory stick with the Chimera brand on it (A standing lion with wings on its back), that it’d be protected by a hero, and that the hero was somewhere hiding out in the near factory ground. Whatever they did to the hero was fine, so long as the memory stick was fine. That’s all that mattered. It would also state that if too much noise was made it may attract authorities and other heroes, so it’d be best to avoid that if possible. Otherwise, how they chose to complete the mission would be up to them. The memory card would have to be covertly returned to a nearby drop point disguised as a post office, only a block away from their current location.

At the very end of the missive it would demand that they burn the file so that it could not be tracked.

Back with Sam, he’d still be up in that overseer’s office, idling whistling a moving about. He wished he had brought a book or something to pass the time, but of course he had forgotten. He could always try and mess around on his phone…but…nah, it always hurt his head when he tried to figure out how to download new apps. It was a foreign language to him after all. Instead, he just fiddled with the memory stick, of course being super careful not to break it. He knew how important the info was and that losing it would be vital to the investigation. The last thing he wanted was to be at fault for that…

Of course, he still wished he had something to do. He prayed for anything exciting to happen, for anything to come and kill time until he could pass this off.
Nate6595
Nate6595
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Male

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Number of posts : 276
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek on January 29th 2020, 10:53 pm

As usual men were only interesting until they opened their fat, food stuffed mouthes. Aria's expression quickly changed after the mans comments on her wardrobe. She stood up from the metal fold out chair she sat on waiting for Dan. Not hesitating for a moment she gets right up to his face with a real stone cold stare.

"Buddy you're softer than a ducks ass and you smell like a gas station, you look like uncle pedo and fuck if I have to listen to your God damn voice for the next few hours. Clean the shit from your face and read this if you can"

She turns her back and telepathically throws the folder with the mission briefing at Dan having already thumbed through it herself. Simple enough though; just find some punk wannabe hero, beat their face in and find the stupid device. Aria thought it was a piece of cake, so much so did she believe this that she also thought Dan would slow her down.

"Dont fuckin take all day reading that either, I'm already bored."

Aria started ghost boxing as she faced a wooden wall, always her technique was on point and her form perfect. She just wanted to hurt something right now, or get hurt. Whatever would occupy her mind from othr less pleasant thoughts... It was one of those days for her. This mission was gonna be stress relief, which may or may not bode well for it's success.
Cerek
Cerek
Posting Master
Posting Master

Male

Quote : "Humans are comprised of whiny, entitled, arrogant, fat, ugly usurpers and I will be damned before I care what they think" -Cebra Ulkenne

Number of posts : 401
Humor : dark
Registration date : 2017-03-20

https://www.wireclub.com/users/bad_wolf__

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorik Yesterday at 7:53 pm

'Bitches be crazy' Dan thought as the 90s girl was insulting him. He continued to stare at her while slowly chewing his food. The only sound coming from him the occasional chew. A blank look that most people would call lifeless plastered on his face that only men in empty relationships knew the true meaning behind. This was the "I don't give a shit look".

As if by magic (probably was magic given the shit Dan deals with every day) a folder came flying at him, colliding with his Chilupa in a spray of beans and processed cheese.

"God dammit." He swore as he brushed off the explosion. He would continue stringing his curses but he had more in his bag anyways. Sighing he bent down and picked up the folder while anger management issues decided to fight the wall...He wasn't sure who was winning.

'Hmm, he just wants me to catch a "hero"? Shouldn't be too hard...After all, I am me.'

He took a moment to glance back to the crazed woman who was still fighting a wall...No real progress there. He hoped she could actually do something besides Super-Bitch Mode.

'Well, you work with what you got...maybe she can just made the "hero" feel shitty enough to give up.'

Putting the folder down he brushed off the last few bits of food.

"Alright, are we going to go or are you just going to keep fighting a wall Cabbage Patch Kid? I know this place isn't the best but we ain't got no time for renovations."
Vorik
Vorik

Male

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2019-09-15

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum