The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Factory Showdown  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Factory Showdown  I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Factory Showdown  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Factory Showdown  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Factory Showdown  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Factory Showdown  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Factory Showdown  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Factory Showdown  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Factory Showdown  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Factory Showdown  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Factory Showdown  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Factory Showdown  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Factory Showdown

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Factory Showdown

Post by Nate6595 January 22nd 2020, 6:21 am

It was rare that Isaac let his emotions get the better of him, but today…today he was angry. Chimera, his crime organization, had been so close to a breakthrough in the recent development of a new weapon, it was just ready for the prototype. They had placed the plans on a small hard drive, something about the size of one’s index finger, it was going delivered to one of his complexes and out of New York City, but before it reached the fucking edge of the city some heroes caught wind of it and managed to abduct it, steal it from him.

The file was far too important to just let go, he needed it. His company needed it. He would’ve sent one his better agents after it, but Nine was out of the country on an assassination and Seven was protecting one his top people in a different state. He couldn’t afford to wait anymore than a day or two, he needed it now. He would have to hire an outside hand to bring it back. However, he was still a paranoid person. He couldn’t trust that an outside source wouldn’t just take it for themselves to sell or to use. He did need to send in one of his own people, but who could safely transport it? Who was someone expendable? Who could he afford to send in?

The answer was obvious enough. Danger Dan. His indestructible nature would make for a great delivery service, though his lack of combat ability would be a good excuse to hire someone from the outside. He needed someone nearby, someone that he could easily reach out to. He would check his file on people who could takes, who get them done, and almost immediately he found a name. Someone named Aria. He hadn’t heard of her before, but one of his clients had suggested her. After reading over her file he decided that she would do. She would do just nicely. He made a few calls and would arrange for them to meet on eastern end of the city. According to his sources, the hero which held the file would be hiding out in an abandoned fishing yard, he wasn’t sure the exact location, but the given meeting place would be close enough for the two to get there and begin their search. For Aria, he’d pay her any price, provided that it didn’t exceed fifty million, anything past that would require some…negotiations. Anything else he would willing to discuss after the job was done. (We can write the hiring scene out if you want, I just wasn’t sure if he were assuming she took the job or if we wanted to talk it out).

He’d tell them what they were after and how important it was, though he wouldn’t give the details of what exactly was on the files. That much he knew to keep to himself. If he gave too much away, the girl could potentially get…interested. He didn’t want that. The less she knew the better.

Meanwhile…

Sam had his…doubts when he was chosen to hold onto the file. He had been part of the grouping of heroes which originally obtained it, but he didn’t think he was the best to hold it. Honestly, he wanted Melody, well, Rabbit Punch to take it, but she was working further on getting the access key to open the file. Their hackers proved…inefficient in codebreaking it. They needed the key or they risked losing the data on it. That meant, for the time being, Sam had to guard the file. They would’ve carried it at the police station, but the organization, Chimera, was one that…had people on the inside, as disgusting as that was. They had people working in the station which could easily steal it back. They needed to hide it with someone they trusted.

Sam was the best candidate. He was a hero and he was someone they could trust. He was also good at getting out of tricky situations if they did find him. He just needed to hold out for about…six to twelve hours. However long it took Melody to break into the Chimera facility and get the code. For that, he would be held up in an old fish factory. He’d be hanging out in the main office which was above the main floor, windows looking down into the factory. It was full of conveyer belts, large machinery, dumping slides, and boxes upon boxes of old packing material. There was of course the staircase and metal overhanging which connected the overlooking office to the main floor. The entire area filled Sam with the creeps, but he supposed it was a good place to hide out in.

He kept the file on a necklace he wore firmly on a metal cord. It was tucked beneath his shirt so it would not easily be seen by prying eyes. Thankfully, the building still had power and while he kept the main lights off, he had a few on so he could see down below and make sure no one was going to come and get him. Not that he was looking all that hard. He didn’t really expect anyone to show up. He felt as though this would be an easy enough job and how would Chimera even know he was here?

He just had to wait out the clock…
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 662
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Factory Showdown

Post by Cerek January 22nd 2020, 5:14 pm

Aria had her hair dyed again to bright red and gold, she wore a tartan shirt and short shorts with leather gloves. Alltogether looking like 90's brat. It's not to often Aria gets approached with a proposition, much less one from a gangster. Her reputation was dubious firstly and secondly she wasn't listed anywhere for hire. All the same she wasn't the type to turn down an opportunity without at least hearing a person out. Meeting Isaac was no great pleasure for Aria, she wasn't fond of suits and he certainly fit the bill. Smelled like money from head to toe. What was even more off putting was trying to read his mind. All she could see was partial images of the man but in a darkened form, there was something else there as well but Aria couldn't gleam what it was for the life of her. Despite all of this Isaac did present an interesting job, and it had been a while since Aria got a decent workout. She would accept the offer but wouldn't ask for a dollar amount, instead she thought of something that might be worth more than money. She instead wanted a favor from Sam, from someone with such wealth and influence. She wouldn't tell him what it was until he agreed. If he did she'd tell him that she wanted to know where to find the private residence of a few Orion scientists. Surely with his reach that would be an easy task.

She was mildly interested in the details of what was on this device Sam talked about, but ultimately such things were not of her concern unless it could be used against her enemies. She noticed another guy was there as well, Danger Dan. She wasn't too interested in him right away, besides the passing thought that he was kinda cute. But it looked like he would be partnered with her for this little excursion. Aria was fine with that as long as he could keep up. Frankly all Isaac needed to do was point out where the target was also making sure to explain she's not responsible for any destruction of property of injuries people sustain.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Ho ho ho to the bottle I go! To heal my heart and drown my woes

Number of posts : 619
Humor : In good balance
Registration date : 2017-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorik January 27th 2020, 12:41 am

It was yet another fine day in villainy. The kiddies were crying, the sky was grey, and tax season was just around the corner...Yes, another fine day to commit VILLAINY!

So Dan sat around his room in his underwear thinking about the next dangerous deed to commit when his danger alarm (work phone) buzzed.

'Hmm, EA has yet another assignment eh? Wonder what it could be this time? Hopefully something public to instill fear into the would be heroes. Regardless not good to keep the big man waiting...'

Like most executives, Isaac didn't have a soul having sold it long ago. Becoming yet another cog in the corporate machine. Well, at least according to Dan. Only a soulless machine wouldn't laugh at his jokes. Getting geared up he headed over to the meeting point.

Kicking in the door because well, hey, when you are a villain you can do that sort of thing, he strode into the room. In one hand he cradled a Taco Bell bag, the other, a half eaten chalupa. His mask pulled down showing a normal looking man with bits of food clinging to his mouth.

"Quake and tremble." DANGER DAN! said halfheartedly more focused on his food. "Oh hey, you're new...Shit, is it 90's week? Would of worn my flannel and skinny jeans."

He looked over mystery girl trying to place her but was coming up blank. 'Must be a newbie.'

"Soooo...Any idea whats going on?"
Vorik
Vorik
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2019-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 January 29th 2020, 1:48 am

The details to the job would be laid out for Dan and Aria at their assigned meeting place, an old abandoned storefront on the outskirts of the factory ground. The details would be in an old toolbox in a folder. They’d explain what they were after, the memory stick with the Chimera brand on it (A standing lion with wings on its back), that it’d be protected by a hero, and that the hero was somewhere hiding out in the near factory ground. Whatever they did to the hero was fine, so long as the memory stick was fine. That’s all that mattered. It would also state that if too much noise was made it may attract authorities and other heroes, so it’d be best to avoid that if possible. Otherwise, how they chose to complete the mission would be up to them. The memory card would have to be covertly returned to a nearby drop point disguised as a post office, only a block away from their current location.

At the very end of the missive it would demand that they burn the file so that it could not be tracked.

Back with Sam, he’d still be up in that overseer’s office, idling whistling a moving about. He wished he had brought a book or something to pass the time, but of course he had forgotten. He could always try and mess around on his phone…but…nah, it always hurt his head when he tried to figure out how to download new apps. It was a foreign language to him after all. Instead, he just fiddled with the memory stick, of course being super careful not to break it. He knew how important the info was and that losing it would be vital to the investigation. The last thing he wanted was to be at fault for that…

Of course, he still wished he had something to do. He prayed for anything exciting to happen, for anything to come and kill time until he could pass this off.
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek January 29th 2020, 10:53 pm

As usual men were only interesting until they opened their fat, food stuffed mouthes. Aria's expression quickly changed after the mans comments on her wardrobe. She stood up from the metal fold out chair she sat on waiting for Dan. Not hesitating for a moment she gets right up to his face with a real stone cold stare.

"Buddy you're softer than a ducks ass and you smell like a gas station, you look like uncle pedo and fuck if I have to listen to your God damn voice for the next few hours. Clean the shit from your face and read this if you can"

She turns her back and telepathically throws the folder with the mission briefing at Dan having already thumbed through it herself. Simple enough though; just find some punk wannabe hero, beat their face in and find the stupid device. Aria thought it was a piece of cake, so much so did she believe this that she also thought Dan would slow her down.

"Dont fuckin take all day reading that either, I'm already bored."

Aria started ghost boxing as she faced a wooden wall, always her technique was on point and her form perfect. She just wanted to hurt something right now, or get hurt. Whatever would occupy her mind from othr less pleasant thoughts... It was one of those days for her. This mission was gonna be stress relief, which may or may not bode well for it's success.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorik February 16th 2020, 7:53 pm

'Bitches be crazy' Dan thought as the 90s girl was insulting him. He continued to stare at her while slowly chewing his food. The only sound coming from him the occasional chew. A blank look that most people would call lifeless plastered on his face that only men in empty relationships knew the true meaning behind. This was the "I don't give a shit look".

As if by magic (probably was magic given the shit Dan deals with every day) a folder came flying at him, colliding with his Chilupa in a spray of beans and processed cheese.

"God dammit." He swore as he brushed off the explosion. He would continue stringing his curses but he had more in his bag anyways. Sighing he bent down and picked up the folder while anger management issues decided to fight the wall...He wasn't sure who was winning.

'Hmm, he just wants me to catch a "hero"? Shouldn't be too hard...After all, I am me.'

He took a moment to glance back to the crazed woman who was still fighting a wall...No real progress there. He hoped she could actually do something besides Super-Bitch Mode.

'Well, you work with what you got...maybe she can just made the "hero" feel shitty enough to give up.'

Putting the folder down he brushed off the last few bits of food.

"Alright, are we going to go or are you just going to keep fighting a wall Cabbage Patch Kid? I know this place isn't the best but we ain't got no time for renovations."
Vorik
Vorik
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 March 1st 2020, 4:18 am

(Not sure what to post here, so gonna give outside of factory then Sam) The abandoned factory exterior was simple enough. The factory was nestled between two other abandoned factories in an old shipyard. There was a small alley between the two buildings, littered with trash and other waste. There would be an old road, but weeds sprouted up from between the many cracks time had inflicted. The entire area would be fenced off, though even with the barbed linings people could still get in through folds and bends in the walls.

The cracked road would lead down to a small pier area, an old wooden dock that was mainly rotted from the water. It hadn’t been repaired in quite sometime and standing on it would likely result in falling straight through. There wouldn’t be anything really notable about the docks or other factories. The other two factories were mainly storage, but mostly benches and crates of old equipment that was most likely outdated by now. Then, finally, there would be a few sewer grates littered around the area. It would connect to the main sewer system of the city, all of which would be easy enough to enter.

Back inside, Sam continued to wait. There wasn’t much to do other than try and think of new moves and combos for his portals. He wasn’t really one for attack names, but he did wonder. Rabbit out of the hat could be a good one for him and Mel…he shook his head, she’d never go with that. She’d want a cooler name. He sighed. He was rubbish at this kind of thing.

He slowly sat up from his chair and began to pace around the room, juggling the data key in his hand. He threw it up, caught it, then repeated. He wondered what exactly was on it, he had no real idea, but…he was eager to find out. He just had to hold out for a bit longer. The clock was ticking.
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek March 9th 2020, 3:15 pm

Aria found her way along with her new partner to the factory as it was described. She wondered exactly how this was going to shake out, dealing with heroes was always a mixed bag of shit. Maybe she'd actually try being a little clever with this one for once, hero types typically had one weakness. One weakness that was particularly effective with the opposite gender. She looked over her shoulder at Dan and cringed a little inside at the idea she had. But frankly it could save a lot of time or at the very least draw whoever it was out of hiding maybe. She sighed heavily before she took off her shirt. Aria was not your status quo slim chick. Under her shirt she had steel hard abs and her arms were strong as well. She tore the shirt a bit before throwing it at Dan.

"Ok here's the plan burrito boy so listen close. You're gonna hold me against the wall there as best as your scragly little arms can do. I'mma scream and shit and blah blah get off me whatever. If this hero is the white knight most of these pricks are he'll come running out hopefully. He tries to 'save' me and we just knock him out like one two down got it?"

Aria had done far more crude and underhanded things than this, and it was for something she probably couldn't get any other way. She just hoped Dan could play his part well enough to convince whoever was in the factory to come out.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorik March 15th 2020, 11:29 pm

Something told Dan that his amazing humor and charm was NOT making any friends here. After joking about her fighting a wall she glared at him, made some insults that would make a sailor cringe, then left.

'Eh, she'll get over it.' Dan shrugged and followed.

The neighborhood outside was more or less a shitter, homeless people, trash, mutant rats fighting the homeless for the trash....If Dan had the time he would of stepped in and done something to help the 50 year old homeless guy who was being surrounded but he had a job to do and 90s girl sure wasn't going to wait for him.

"Ok...What's the pla-" Dan was momentarily dazed as 90s girl ripped off her shirt and threw it at him. He didn't expect she felt that way towards him since she more or less hissed at him at every chance so far but maybe she was a dominatrix type? He wasn't too keen on doing it in a filthy place like mutant rat city but...He's dealt with worse.

His hopes were diminished as quickly as they can as she called him "burrito boy". She wasn't looking to smash at all! She just wanted to stage a rape. He couldn't fault her logic, heroes after all were self-righteous shits who lept at that kind of thing but dammit she lead him on.

Sighing Dan grabbed her and slammed her into the wall.

"Scream all you want whore, ain't no heroes around here to stop me!"
Vorik
Vorik
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 March 25th 2020, 4:08 am

There were a few sounds that could trigger an instant reaction in Sam. The smell of a fresh baked good, Melody calling him to do something, the trailer to a good horror movie, and…most importantly, the sounds of a struggle…no, that didn’t sound cool or heroic enough. The sound of someone needing help? That was better, but still wasn’t close enough. Regardless! Someone needed his help and he couldn’t waste any time. He had to spring to action. He tucked away the memory stick into his back pocket, keeping it nice and tuck and then off he went!

Following the sounds of the screams and shouts Sam hurried to it. He was still on the second level of the old storage when he approached a window, looking down into the street below. There he could see the scene clear as day. Some punk villain, one who looked familiar…wasn’t that…wasn’t that the one Wyatt battled against a few weeks ago? The one who captured the weather lady? Wait, how did that even end…? Obviously, the villain got away, but…no matter! The problem was that he was getting up to trouble again, this time seeming all the more heinous!  

He had to move quickly, save the girl, comfort her, and deal with the villain. He could do all of that, provided that his plan went accordingly. He wasn’t sure what this villain was capable of but then again he had the element of surprise.

He would slowly undo his jacket and hold it out in front of him, then below, on the wall where the girl was being shoved against he’d open a portal so that she would be shoved in. The connecting portal would be on the window in front of him, his hope would be that she’d be pushed right into his jacket, an effort to comfort her. At the same time, he’d open a small portal in front of DANGER DAN!, and while it wouldn’t be enough for his entire body to fall into, it’d be enough for a foot. The connecting portal to that would be midair above of him. The plan there was that DANGER DAN!’s foot would be caught, temporary trapping him.

If the girl successfully fell through the portal and into Sam’s jacket he’d smile warmly at her and trying to set her down gently. “Hey there, you're safe now. I'm a hero here to help.” There would be genuine kindness in his tone, something reassuring in his smile, though…because of his power usage his entire body, with the exception of his clothes, would be covered in a dark shadow, completely hiding his identity.
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek March 29th 2020, 9:25 pm

Aria was a spiteful woman, Dan's words even though they were part of the act would be remembered later on. For now she played along, with a drama student level of acting Aria squirmed and screamed out loud. "Get off me! Please mister, dont hurt me!" The words were painful to speak but if this worked then maybe it'd be a quick little assignmnt and she could get back home and plan what she would do next. Before the little scene could progress any further though something shocking happened. A portal ripped open in the wall she was pressed against and she fell through. A moment later like passing through a door she felt herself envelopped by arms over a jacket. It took Aria a moment to realize what was going on. "Safe?... Oh." She finally put two and two together to realize this guy had control of whatever that portal thing was, not at all thinking about what Dan was doing right now.

"Wow that was amazing, you really are a hero aren't you?" Flashing the most doe eyed smile she could while acting a bot shyly. "Like you must have a name right? I really should thank you for that cool rescue." Of course she was feigning everything, except for thinking the hero was kind of cute if not dorky. The second he gave up his name if he did then Aria from her point blank range would harden her cell structure taking a fraction of a second and give a punch to the heroes gut. A hit that if it landed might feel like a car slamming into him.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorik March 31st 2020, 11:34 pm

'Can you...stop...squirming?' Dan thought as he tried to pin Aria to the wall. It came rather quickly that she was in fact a lot stronger than he was....Makes sense given how ripped she was. Compared to his skinny body and noodle-arms he highly doubt he could really stop him if they weren't playing it up. This frustrated him quite a bit. He had frequented the gym when he first found out about his power, but the results, or rather, lack of them quickly soured the idea of becoming a gym nut. It probably had something to do with getting micro-tearing in his muscles...Which was impossible. Dan was after all, Impervious. Sighing inwardly he continued to try and hold her down and try to ignore her acting "talents"

Just when he was beginning to lose hope that this hero would actually do something the struggling stop. No longer was there a half naked, angry all the time, villain, instead Dan looked down and saw his foot caught in what looked like a hole in reality. It was sort of like a black home except he wasn't getting sucked in and becoming spaghetti, or whatever that effect was called. Bending down he tried to pull his leg free.

"Fucking super powers."
Vorik
Vorik
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 April 9th 2020, 4:41 am

Sam looked to the woman, seeming relieved that she was handling the situation well. That was good. One step in the right direction, but he’d still have to apprehend the man below. His eyes fell back to the woman though, offering her that kind, warm smile that was so natural to him. “Ah! Yeah, it’s good to meet you, you can call me Odd. Do you need-”

And then it came. The sudden fist, filled with a force that seemed foreign to the girl, struck against Sam’s form causing him to fly back through the air. God that hurt. That really hurt. Of course, quickly, Sam put together what was probably going on. Either these two were a team, or…she was possessed by a ghost! No…no, probably the first one. This was exactly the kind of thing that Melody warned him about, that villains may be on the prowl for what he was chosen to guard. Great…

At the force of the punch Sam’s portals around DANGER DAN! spat him out, leaving him where he once stood. Thankfully, the shadowy form which covered Sam had absorbed a good chunk of the blow. There would probably be some bruising afterwards. Maybe a broken bone? But adrenaline was pumping now, and he’d fight through the pain.

Heroes never gave up after.

As he flew the air he managed to shift his position and a portal opened behind him, the connecting one would be right behind the girl who had just struck him. If all went according to his plan, the girl would get a strong elbow to the back of her head, though who knows if she would have time to dodge or block. He wouldn’t stay to find out, another portal opening under him, dropping him down into the street where DANGER DAN! would’ve been. Sam turned to the yellow clad hero and smiled.

“Oh hey! I like the costume. It’s cool.” Sam gave him a thumbs up, “Villain, yeah?” He asked casually, as if it wasn’t a serious situation. He let out a few breaths, “You know that girl up there? She can punch…really hard. Any chance you could give me five?” He smiled, though still breathed with some strain.
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek April 10th 2020, 4:45 pm

Well so much for one hit, Aria regretted not putting more power into that hit. But she didn't know how resilient he was and wasn't looking to pound the guys organs back out his mouth. Unfortunately he had used one of those portals of his to vanish, only a second later to strike Aria in the back of the head. It hurt but it wasn't anything too strong, the most annoying thing was this portal bullshit. "OW! You little rat! Come fight me to my face!" This might prove problematic if he can just bounce around like this, but Aria had some hidden tricks of her own if things got shaky.

There was not much Aria could do but wait for him to attack again, never the less she took a combat stance and relaxed her mind. The portals made it a bit more tricky but now she could feel the intentions of any mind around her and was ready to strike on a hair trigger. "Why dont you come out hero boy, you've got something I need. Maybe we can make a deal, if you're not too sore over me hittin you." Clearly just trying to bait Sam back.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorik April 26th 2020, 9:42 pm

There was an audible pop as the black hole spat out Dan's leg before folding in on itself. Dan half expected the black hole to continue condensing in on itself until a much bigger black hole formed, but there was just a slight breeze.

He gave his leg a once over, not to see if he was harmed, at this point DANGER DAN! was fully convinced that anything short of point blank annihilation could actually affect him....that or maybe a really big nuke. No, he was making sure his signature bright yellow suit wasn't stained, getting stains out of rubber is a hassle.

Suddenly another black hole formed and spit out the would-be hero. There was something familiar about the young hero, but he couldn't quite place it. Whoever he was, he definitely earned himself some respect points for complimenting Dan's costume. Few could rock the obnoxiously vibrant yellow that he could.

Regardless, Dan was not here to be buttered up, he had a job to do! Dramatically pointing at the hero he exclaimed. "Aha! You've fallen right into my trap! 90's Girl softened you up and like a sheepdog herding cattle you've been quarreled to me! Beaten, berated, and bruised, you are completely at the mercy of DANGER DAN!! I give you but one chance to surrender and save your miserable life! Aha!" Followed up by striking villainous pose #28, a clenched fist pointing towards the hero at a slight angle.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12166-danger-dan

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12265-the-janitor#125741

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12322-terry-white#125992
Vorik
Vorik
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down