The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Light and Darkness clash together
Factory Showdown  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:56 pm by Paragon_

» May Lee/Tigerlily
Factory Showdown  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:12 pm by Nate6595

» The Indigo Rose (Contest)
Factory Showdown  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:10 pm by Chellizard

» Gun For Hire?
Factory Showdown  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:14 pm by RoyalAurelius

» May Lee/Tigerlily
Factory Showdown  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:59 am by Nate6595

» Feisty Foxes
Factory Showdown  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2020, 10:48 pm by The Nekromonga

» House Call
Factory Showdown  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2020, 7:06 pm by ghost

» Paragon's Bio
Factory Showdown  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2020, 2:43 pm by Nate6595

» Question of the Day
Factory Showdown  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2020, 12:51 pm by Paragon_

» Factory Showdown
Factory Showdown  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2020, 7:03 am by Vorik

» Corruptions of nature (Woof)
Factory Showdown  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2020, 5:27 am by Rowan Eldraine

» Pay dash[OPEN to anyone]
Factory Showdown  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2020, 7:23 pm by The Perfect Sandwich

Superhero RPG'S Staff

Forum Moderators

Site Moderators

Administrators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2020 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Factory Showdown  - Page 2 Pixel
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

Factory Showdown

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Factory Showdown

Post by Vorik on April 26th 2020, 9:42 pm

There was an audible pop as the black hole spat out Dan's leg before folding in on itself. Dan half expected the black hole to continue condensing in on itself until a much bigger black hole formed, but there was just a slight breeze.

He gave his leg a once over, not to see if he was harmed, at this point DANGER DAN! was fully convinced that anything short of point blank annihilation could actually affect him....that or maybe a really big nuke. No, he was making sure his signature bright yellow suit wasn't stained, getting stains out of rubber is a hassle.

Suddenly another black hole formed and spit out the would-be hero. There was something familiar about the young hero, but he couldn't quite place it. Whoever he was, he definitely earned himself some respect points for complimenting Dan's costume. Few could rock the obnoxiously vibrant yellow that he could.

Regardless, Dan was not here to be buttered up, he had a job to do! Dramatically pointing at the hero he exclaimed. "Aha! You've fallen right into my trap! 90's Girl softened you up and like a sheepdog herding cattle you've been quarreled to me! Beaten, berated, and bruised, you are completely at the mercy of DANGER DAN!! I give you but one chance to surrender and save your miserable life! Aha!" Followed up by striking villainous pose #28, a clenched fist pointing towards the hero at a slight angle.

Vorik

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2019-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 on May 15th 2020, 4:58 am

Sam tilted his head ever so slightly at the phrase '90's girl', but no matter. This was serious business. Especially since this villain was acting in the vein of a comic book villain. Part of Sam wanted to let out a yelp of joy. He had always wanted to do this. It seemed like fun. Though, the person above...this...90's girl as the yellow suited man called her was still very dangerous. Further, he didn't even know what this villain could do. He could do anything. Another thing Sam let his mind fawn over for a moment. He was sure it was something cool. But regardless...he had to act.

He straightened up a bit, ignoring the pain in his stomach from the previous punch he had received. With a cool (and totally not fake) look he stared at DANGER DAN! with a new found determination. "Villain." He said in a voice a few tones deeper than his usual style, he was going very much for the same cliche manner of talking that DANGER DAN! had embarked upon, though it was far from subtle that Sam was playing along. Especially comparing it to the previous way of talking. "Your threats will not dishearten me! A hero never surrenders!" With that, he did his own generic hero pose, even going as far as pointing dramatically at him, "I shall instead give YOU one chance to surrender or we shall engage in combat! Please, take this one chance! I do not wish to do anything that may cause you any harm!" He finished with another generic dramatic pose.

Of course, with how loud he was talking it was obvious that it was all just an act to go along with DANGER DAN!'s. Further, the tone at which they were speaking was probably loud enough to be heard through the thin metal of the building where Aria still resided, more than likely alerting her to what was going on down here.

Internally, during this entire situation, Sam was taking it rather seriously. He was plotting out potential moves and ways he could get out. He honestly didn't want to get caught in this kind of fight. His job was to protect the memory stick, not to capture and beat villains...as much as it pained him to admit. But they were after him, not anyone else. So, for now he would focus on getting away. There was the building behind DANGER DAN! and then there was the building behind. He could open a portal and escape into there. But...it'd be easy enough to track and follow him. He could go to the roof, maybe? Or...

Somewhere...somewhere nearby...he couldn't quite place it, but he could hear the very faint sound of water running. But from where? Where was it coming from? It sounded like it was coming from inside somewhere, but as far as he could tell there was no more structures he could run to. Unless it was...
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 318
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek on May 23rd 2020, 3:49 pm

Aria grew a little frustrated and bored at the lack of response, guess it was time to be a little more proactive. Fortunately she heard the commotion of what sounded like a Saturday morning cartoon, obviously that Dan moron and the other poser hero boy. "Well... Been a while since I've been blown off this bad, oh well. HAH!" And with that Aria let out a burst of psionic energy at the window like ripples of heat or water. The window exploded outward showering glass down below. Aria leaped out and fell with incredible speed using another psionic blast to propel herself towards the ground. With her body even that impact did nothing to hurt her but it did have the effect of kicking up a dust cloud around her. She landed on her palms and feet crouched down before standing back up and cracking her neck to one side.

"So... if you two are done playing cops and robbers I'm feeling like laying some sick beats on your face portal boy." Aria didn't care much for using her powers as it was kind of a boring way to fight, didn't like others using powers either but ces't la vie. Also she'd get wicked head aches from using them too much, in this case an exception would be made because of Sam's portal jumping. Unfortunately for Sam Aria was now close enough that his thoughts of escape would be easy to pick up. If he tried to jump through a portal she'd react and pull him away with her telekinesis.
Cerek
Cerek
Posting Master
Posting Master

Male

Quote : "Humans are comprised of whiny, entitled, arrogant, fat, ugly usurpers and I will be damned before I care what they think" -Cebra Ulkenne

Number of posts : 429
Humor : dark
Registration date : 2017-03-20

https://www.wireclub.com/users/bad_wolf__

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorik on May 29th 2020, 7:03 am

Staring at the hero, Dan was at a loss for words. In the months of him deciding to be villainous not once did any hero or villain for that matter show appreciation for his craft. Whoever this familiar guy was, he not only approved of it, but also joined in on the hammy antics! Dan had half the mind to break character to show his appreciation to an obvious scholar of the finer arts, but alas, that's not how comics work and as the most vile of villains, DANGER DAN! could show no goodness to a worthy foe. For now he'd keep up his act and do his job but he had a far more important task now. If all went well, DANGER DAN! could finally have his nemesis, his rival, the pure to his corruption, the bringer of joy to his misery, the...uh...the good to his bad. Whoever this hero was, he really hoped 90's Girl didn't fuck things and end up killing him.

He was about to strike Villain Pose #3 (A dramatic pointing with squared up shoulders and chin held high giving the impression of stern lecture.) when 90's Girl Kool-Aid Man'd out of the building and did a not so impressive Hero Pose #17 (The classic super hero landing where the hero announces their entrance to the scene as dramatically as possible with reckless abandon to how much the damaged to the pavement is going to cost the city.). She proceeded to insult him some more and he was having a hard time believing she could actually talk without being a complete B...Maybe that was her image? Regardless, she didn't appreciate the finer arts like his new (hopefully) nemesis.

"Muahahaha! As you can see, you are surrounded , cornered, like a rat in the paws of a cat, or in 90's Girl's case, a Furby. Clearly you understand your situation is DANGEROUS so I'll say it once more. Surrender!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12166-danger-dan

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12265-the-janitor#125741

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12322-terry-white#125992
Vorik
Vorik

Male

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2019-09-15

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum