The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Terry White I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Terry White I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Terry White I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Terry White I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Terry White I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Terry White I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Terry White I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Terry White I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Terry White I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Terry White I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Terry White I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Terry White I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Terry White I_vote_lcapTerry White I_voting_barTerry White I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Terry White

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Terry White Empty Terry White

Post by Vorik March 28th 2020, 8:12 pm

Terry White

"THE SITE'S FIRST CIVILIAN PC"

The Bio

Hero Name: Doctor Impossible
Title: Doctor Impossible
Alignment: Lawful Good
Race: Caucasian
Hair: White
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5,11
Weight: 163
Blood type: B+

The Looks

An elderly white male in his 60s. He has soft features with a bald head and a somewhat big nose. Most of his face is hidden behind his thick white beard. His brown eyes hold an understanding in them and he wears an old pair of oval glasses.

His body-type is more or less average with his stomach showing just hints of a starting belly. What he wears in and out of "costume" is the same. That being, a pair of brown slacks, a white button up with a tan sweater on top of it.

The Personality

A kind old man with not a single mean bone in his body. Reserved, modest, and above all, caring. He believes that life is all about making a difference for those around you. There is pain in the world and he believes a lot of the reason behind it is that no one ever asked why, or if people were ok. Despite his reputation, he does not like the praise he gets and only wishes people view him as a person so they wouldn't call what he does impossible. Everyone is a person to him. Terry supports the idea of heroes but does not approve of it. In his opinion, wearing a mask means you are afraid to be yourself and you should never feel  ashamed of trying to help others.
The Story

Growing up in Boston, life was hard. His family was destitute in a time where financial relief was as big of a thing. He did what he could to help his parents out but it never amounted to much. Taken in by CPS in his teens, he had a rebellious streak a mile wide and would constantly get in trouble. It was  only when he was kicked out of school and forced to live in a shelter that he truly realized what he was doing with his life. Surrounded by those society has not given a chance to he cleaned up his act and got his life together. Years passed as he finished high school and eventually a PH.D in Psychology, but throughout it all, he always made time to help at the community shelter to never forget those life had been unkind to.

His life wasn't all work and school as he happened upon the love of his life, Janice. A being too pure for this world and always made him wish he was a better man. They had a perfect marriage, during the day she worked  at a children's hospital while he taught college psychology, and at night, they would tell stories and laugh. Life was perfect. Sadly, life always changes for better or worse and Terry found himself alone. Janice was caught in the collateral of a super fight back in 2008. The loss broke Terry. He retired and was a recluse for 4 years before he finally convinced himself that Janice wouldn't want this for him. She always pushed him to do what felt right in his heart. Promising his wife that he would be go out there and be that difference, he set off into the world to help those around him.
The Priority

1. Reaction
2. Endurance
3. Agility
4. Strength

The Powers

Incredible Luck
The closest thing Terry has to a "power" is his bizarre luck. Whether its karmatic justice, some divine oversight, or just plain chance, he seemingly escapes harm every time to increasingly extraordinary means.

Charismatic/Psychoanalysis
A master at understanding people, he is able to see right to the heart of the problem most people deal with. Often, he knows just what to say to win someone over.
The Weaknesses

Bleeding Heart
There are countless people out there, hurting. How can he just stand by and let them suffer when he can make a difference? Terry is a bleeding heart who is compelled to help anyone, regardless of how they treat him. He will not abandon people to save himself.

Notorious
After numerous events of him talking down villains from their crimes he has become somewhat idolized. The news calls him "Doctor Impossible" for his heroic deeds of not only standing up to these villains, but also stopping them unscathed, a seemingly impossible task for most heroes. Because of his publicity, most of the criminal underground is out to get him. Whether it's assassins hired to kill him, villains wanting to increase their reputation, or more, he has a target on his back.

Baseline Human
You will not find feats of incredible strength, nor the ability to run at super speed. All you will find is a kind old man.
The Items

None
The Minions

None
The Fluff

Beloved Figure
The people love and believe in Terry. The majority of the city sees him as one of the great heroes and will treat him as such. Many would jump at the chance to help the old guy if he needed a little help, such as a place to sleep or some food. Although they support Terry, the public isnt going to jump directly into harm's way for him.

Wrong Place, Wrong Time
He may be a lucky man, but he constantly finds himself walking into danger just as the other shoe drops. He doesn't actively seek trouble but trouble is always popping up around him wherever he goes.
The RP Sample

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Vorik
Vorik
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2019-09-15

Back to top Go down

Terry White Empty Re: Terry White

Post by Zonkes March 28th 2020, 9:18 pm

Approved! I'm so excited to see him in play!

I did help with this character, so if there is an issue with my approval; please take it up with me.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 629
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 28th 2021, 12:11 am

Converted to Story NPC. Ineligible for use as solo character, must be used alongside other player characters.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Terry White JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top