The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Janitor I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Janitor I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Janitor I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Janitor I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Janitor I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Janitor I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Janitor I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Janitor I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Janitor I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Janitor I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Janitor I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Janitor I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
The Janitor I_vote_lcapThe Janitor I_voting_barThe Janitor I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Janitor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Janitor Empty The Janitor

Post by Vorik January 19th 2020, 1:55 am

The Janitor

"It's time to clean up your act!"

The Bio

Hero Name: The Janitor
Title: The Clean One
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: White/Asian
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5,8
Weight: 166
Blood type: B-

The Looks

Standing just over 5,8' Oxford cuts a rather sharp image with muscle definition you'd expect to see from a modest bodybuilder. His short black hair is buzzed at the sides with his bangs parting to the right ending just above his eyebrows. Bright blue eyes and a winning smile gives the impression of an all american boy with his almond slanted eyes hinting at his Japanese ancestry. His skin is clean of any acne or scars and he keeps a clean shave.  He wears black slacks and a button up long sleeve cuffed at the forearms. In short many would look at him and would think of some popular boy band.

In costume he wears standard all white ninja attire with no marks or stains anywhere on the cloth. His mask and hood are always pulled up.

The Personality

The Janitor is a paragon for all things clean and his personality reflects it. He uses no foul language and weighs his words with caution when he decides to speak. He is solely focused on maintaining the purity in all things and fights with his all to preserve them.He considers every life to possible to clean no matter how deep the stain runs and will do what he can to save everyone from being soiled. Outside his mission to clean the world he is an affable man known to crack an occasional dad joke here and there and cheering up children.
The Story

Oxford Klein grew up to the successful family franchise of "Klein's Clean!" A renowned business known for their effective cleaning products. Unknown to the world the Klein clan acted as secret protectors against the trash of society that litters the world. He was being groomed to take over the family business as the head cleaner more commonly known as "The Janitor", trained in the cleaning arts to scrub even the most dirtiest of stains. Sadly tragedy stuck and their mortal enemy "The Muckraker" used his vast criminal spy network to expose his clan leading to many of them imprisoned or chased off by their numerous adversaries...All except James. Vowing to avenge his family he takes to the street in search of The Muckraker, cleaning up one crime at a time.
The Priority

1. Agility
2. Reaction
3. Strength
4. Endurance

The Powers

Superhuman Conditioning: Years of clean living and extreme training has honed his body far beyond mortal levels. Capable of lifting 1 ton and moving at 100MPH with a tolerance for pain that would make most people pass out from shock he is truly a fierce and clean foe.

Ninja Training: Many can move silently but can they also mop silently? Klein has been trained in the specialized arts of stealth able to sneak around, bypass obstacles, and take out his target without anyone realizing the janitor was the hero.  He is a master of stealth and deception.

The Weaknesses

Code of Honor: He has made a vow to never use his abilities to make a mess. If there is a way to complete a goal without destruction he will go that route no matter how much harder it is.

Everything Can Be Washed: The Janitor does not kill. He firmly believes in the good in all people and knows deep inside everyone can clean up their act. He will always show mercy to his enemies.

OCD: Dirt and grime is leads to a sinful life and to allow oneself to become dirtied invites evil. When The Janitor gets dirtied from fighting his resolve is tested. The more dirty he becomes the weaker his will to fight becomes until it reaches a point where he must retreat in order to clean himself.

Publicly Known: The Muckraker exposed his clan and himself to the world at large. His family company is in shambles and his face is recognizable to those wanting to hunt him. His means of venturing outside of costume must be done with caution  else he would attract unwanted attention.

A Clean Getaway: For all his stealth expertise he was raised to leave a place better than you found it. Someone on the lookout for how clean a place is will be able to track him wherever he goes.

Limited Supplies: Being a ninja requires ease of movement and a light load. The Janitor only has 9 Shuriken, 3 uses of Never-Wet, and 6 wrist spraying liquid
The Items

The Wiper Blade: A blade past done from generations of past Janitors. A white katana of 3.6ft with no blemishes or details on its clear mirror-like blade. It is capable of cutting through any material considered impure and soiled. It's sheathe looks and acts like a standard mop.

Never-Wet Spray: True to its namesake this spray is highly resistant to any liquids. Anything coated in this spray is nigh untouchable by liquids rending them immune. Using the spray Klein is impossible to soak with any liquids. He carries around additional bottles for when the need arises to spray.

Soap Shuriken: Soap sharpened to a razor's edge able to pierce concrete. Alternatively when wet the soap can act as a smoke screen leaving a large area covered in soapy bubbles and foam.

Wrist Sprayers:  Chemical sprayers mounted on his wrists. The cleaning liquid is concentrated to the point of being able to melt through steel with but a few sprays.
The Minions

He is the last of his clan and has no followers of The Way of The Cleaning Blade.
The Fluff

The RP Sample

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

[/b][/b][/b][/b]
Vorik
Vorik
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2019-09-15

Back to top Go down

The Janitor Empty Re: The Janitor

Post by Zonkes January 19th 2020, 9:15 pm

Approved

Now get out there and clean up some trash!
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 629
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum