The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapMotivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 5 I_voting_barMotivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapMotivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 5 I_voting_barMotivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Motivation (Open) [1 Week Before Red Alert]

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: Motivation (Open) [1 Week Before Red Alert]

Post by Jeannie Rose February 24th 2020, 1:21 pm

huh yeah jeannie sleeps,guess i'm just really hyper,pig feets ok,me think paprika is a spicy, one of them dusty things in jars

she goes to look for the piggy stuff he wanted

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 26th 2020, 9:18 am

As the two walked around, looking for the stuff they were sent to find, a group of men in bandanas and sunglasses would walk in, all toting handguns and one with a shotgun.

They all crowded the old woman at the front desk, threatening her with the guns. They were talking quietly, it seemed they wanted to get this done and over with as soon as possible. Jeannie was closer to the action, but Malik got finished before her, finding the three things he needed. He would walk to the front and one of the men would threateningly point the shotgun at him.

"H-Hey!!! Get back!!!"

"I mean... You REALLY don't want to do that." He would say matter-of-factly.

"Wh-why??? You some kinda hero or somethin'?"

"Nope... But I have a friend who is..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 26th 2020, 3:15 pm

oh dear robbers why'd they have to pick the one they were in, huh what to do. she looks around for something heavy frozen chickens perfect

birdy bombs away! she toss frozen chickens at the robbers
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire March 4th 2020, 9:17 am

One of the robbers were disarmed by the frozen bird, causing him to curse. This would also distract the other man with the shotgun. Dire would rush into action, elbowing him in the diaphram and snatching the shotgun before blowing the man's head off.

The other two would cower in fear, one trying to take shots at Dire, but he had already taken the man's arm off with another shotgun blast. The one who wasn't injured tried to make a break for it, but Dire wasn't going to let that happen. He launched the shotgun at him, making him trip and fall.

"This is gonna hurt..." he would say as took out one of his knives, stabbing it into the man's femural artery and letting him bleed out.

He would then stand, look to Jeannie and shrug. "Did you find everything?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 4th 2020, 1:30 pm

eww clean up aisle 2,yup i found the stuff she holds up a shopping basket with the things he wanted in it.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire March 27th 2020, 8:27 pm

Dire would nod, looking to the stunned clerk, "We're going to be taking these. Thanks for your cooperation."

After taking his partner in crime back to his apartment, he would lay out all the stuff in the floor of his apartment and begin talking to Jeannie as he started putting things together where they needed to.

"Jeannie, I just realized we're like Doctor Who and his companion... Except we're like... Both the doctor..." He would then turn to her, "Okay... What you're going to see will be a little awkward, but I want to be sure you are okay beforehand..."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 27th 2020, 8:39 pm

jeannie:yay i like doctor who huh which doctors should we be? the tenth is my favorite he is fun and has a super pretty companion her first names the same as my last that's funny huh.

awkward huh ok with what should i close my eyes then?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire March 28th 2020, 10:22 pm

"Uhhhh, not awkward in that way... Awkward in a really bloody and just uncomfortable way. These are demon rituals, so they're rather... Uhhh… Gory and gross. I hate to be that guy, but it's pretty crazy..."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 28th 2020, 10:27 pm

ewww icky grossy, what is the ritual for?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire March 29th 2020, 6:53 pm

Dire would open the pork rinds and start eating them, gagging each one he ate. After they Finally sent him past, he threw up in the bag. After doing that, he would compose himself (because God, throwing up takes a lot out of you) and start drawing out your standard pentagram.

"It's to make me stronger... After two years of not being in the superhero, I've gotten sloppy in my defense, which is why I almost died earlier after we fought the Locust... So now I'm doing this so I can help save the world more effectively! No need to be dying when I could be saving!" He would say cheerily as he tosses the bag of vomit and pork rinds into the center of the pentagram.

He would then pull out a knife and stab all the way through his hand and yell out in pain.

"Sometimes, you have to do bad things for the greater good... Ya know?"

He would begin daring some ancient runes in the floor and chanting something in an infernal language.

"Just think of me as like... A Warlock from D&D or something like that... Maybe it'll help you grasp it better..."

After the chants were done, the knife would begin glowing red.

"Now for the fun part..."

He would stab the knife into the ground, opening a small rift that would produce a weird flaming ball of energy that he would take. He would then look down at his abdomen and take a few composing breaths. After some consideration, he would then plunge the knife into his stomach and slice it open, his guts spilling everywhere. In between his pained and panicked gasps, he would shove the ball of energy inside of the hole in his stomach before passing out.

For a moment, nothing would happen. His cold, dead body would just lay there. Then the energy around the orb would begin to pulsate and Dire's body would begin floating in the air and glowing a bright orange as his body slowly healed itself. Once that was all over, he would be dropped out of the air, and he would begin laughing.

"That was exhilarating!!!"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 29th 2020, 9:44 pm

oh a Warlock ok so your do some voodoo,i'm a ranger if where playing dnd she watches the ritual wondering what it'll do

oh shiny lights, huh hey what happened i thought you were summoning a big monster or something to help us
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire March 30th 2020, 10:13 am

He would kip up, feeling really rejuvenated. He would still be laughing like the goofball he was.

"You're lookin' at him, Jeannie! I am the monster I summoned!" His thoughts when then race ahead of him, causing him to blink a few times and start recalling things.

"Okay, okay, okay... Sword buff..." He would pull out his two flaming katanas and turn the color they burnt many different colors until he landed on pink. Looking satisfied, he would put them back.

"Teleportation buff... eh, I'll have to test that one later... Totem..." He would look over and see a rubber tiki sitting on his nightstand and grin.

"Hm... Some other stuff I can't really remember right now because of my freakin durability buff! God, I hope that worked... Guess I'll find out soon enough..." He would say, looking to Jeannie.

"Anyways, Jeannie... How has your family doing? I haven't seen them in two years!" He would say, going to the fridge.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 30th 2020, 3:15 pm

oh so it's inside you? freaky she notices the tikki awe cute wiki tiki what's he do?

there ok , well mommy was mad when daddy accidently blew up the Kitchen he was trying to make a ever cookie, still needs some work we got dough ever where.

but she was wanting a new stove anyway so she forgave him when we bought a shiny new one, that his not allowed to experiment with.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire April 10th 2020, 5:58 pm

He would chuckle as he pulled out two Capri Suns, offering one to her. He would then start cleaning up the bloody mess in his house from the previous ritual.

"So... Our adventure is over for now... What do you propose we do?" He would ask as he started scrubbing down a clot of blood.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 10th 2020, 8:20 pm

yay snacktime she takes the Capri Sun and watches him clean up

huh not sure, huh something fun that doesn't involve one of us nearly dying would be good
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire April 17th 2020, 4:55 pm

He would tap his chin for a moment before perking up happily. While this wasn't necessarily his finest hour, he was happy. He had missed things like this... Being with one of the only true friends he had, and just being normal. He knew a lot of other things were coming soon, as he was going to be making them happen, but he knew that it was time for a new chapter of his life, and nothing would keep him from that. He knew that much.

"Soooo... Overwatch it is?" He would ask with a grin, pulling out the two Xbox controllers.

"I didn't buy any new games over the time that I was away so I've pretty much only played Overwatch and Rocket League this whole time..." He would flop on the couch and turn the Xbox on, "We could also play Rocket League... But it's kinda boring."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top