The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Motivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMotivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 3 I_voting_barMotivation (Open)  [1 Week Before Red Alert] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Motivation (Open) [1 Week Before Red Alert]

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Re: Motivation (Open) [1 Week Before Red Alert]

Post by Jeannie Rose October 30th 2019, 1:30 pm

yay grandpa liked her idea! jeannie thought smashing the bugs was the best idea cause there gross and them making people crazy kinda sucks too.

don't worry i'm the grand champion off whack a mole nobody comes close to my score at chuck e cheese, mmm we should gets some pizza after this i'm hungry,now die icky buggies! the bugs had no chance agents jeannie's super quick reflexes and are smused under a flurry of hammer blows,

jeannie smiles and holds up the hammer when she's done for asgard! she's the disappointed her hammer didn't make lightning like thors not even a spark must need new batteries

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire November 26th 2019, 11:58 am

Dire would blink when Jeannie pretty much killed all of the bugs. Their only lead, gone. That was a little disheartening, but they had to roll with it. Heroes never gave up.

"Well, okay then. Let's... Err... Figure out a new plan." He would say, putting his fingers to the bridge of his nose.

He would pace around the room, trying to find any sort of clue as to how they could find the culprit. He refused to believe that this was a simple random act of violence. This could be the cause of the rise in suicides in L.A for the past couple of months. An upside to taking a couple of years off, you get to watch the news. Suddenly, he would whip his head to Dude Love.

"Quickly, can you find someone in anguish over these bugs???"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 26th 2019, 10:22 pm

ok you and grandpa do that thinking makes my head hurt,huh jeannie hungry she goes to look in the kitchen for a snack while they decided what to do next
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire January 29th 2020, 9:24 am

Hm... Seems Dude Love was a little stumped. If the past taught anyone anything about Jeannie Rose and Dire, it was that the two didn't wait around for anyone... Well... This has happened exactly... One other time. With Rozmer... Good times, wonder where he's at now!

"Okay, Jeannie. I think Dude Love over here is having a brain fart... So, I say we go looking around in... Huh... You hear that?"

In the distance there would be a loud screeching noise. Dire would look out of the window and see a sewer drain with some of the bugs scuttling back into it.

"Hey, Jeannie... Ever had a sewer adventure before?" He would say with a groan, "Because I think we're about to have one..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 29th 2020, 3:43 pm

jeannie eating some potato chips she found goes over to him
ewww a a sewer gross, i don't want to get my clothes dirty do we have too? well maybe if we had like special suits or something to keep the icky out.

hey think will see the ninja turtles down there?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 4th 2020, 9:49 am

"Yeah, I'm not much of a fan either, but we have to do it... It's where all the bugs are coming from." He said with a grimace as they dropped in.

Of course, he would land knee deep in human waste. The best part about this would be, he landed in the only part that was deep with it... The sewer was actually nice, it had guardrails and fall protection... OSHA must've cracked down on sewer related incidents. Jeannie would have likely landed on the nice, concrete walkway while Dire was covered in human body fluids.

"Just my luck..." He would mumble as he crawled out, shaking off the muck from his legs.

The sewer went on for miles and miles in both directions, and the bugs were really nowhere to be found. It seemed the power was cut off, because there was no processing being done... But... That didn't stop him from doing what had to be done.

He pulled out his katanas and saw a group of bugs scatter into the distant darkness in the blue light, and so he rushed after them.

"Come o-... Oh no..." He would say, genuine fear in his voice.

He would look up to see a giant face, spanning the entire roof of the sewer, made of these bugs, with a giant grin on its face. He would laugh, it's voice deep and booming, but it sounded like a million voices at one.

"OHOHHOHOHOHOHOOOOO! Yes! You do NOT understand how long I have been waiting for this, my friend! All our... Eh... Colleagues spoke so much in their minds about Mr. and Mrs. Malicious..."

"Jeannie, this is Ian, an old friend of mind. Ian, this is Jeannie." Dire would say sarcastically.

"Oh, I know who you are... And I know you aren't a friend of mine... You are the Mercenary Killing Newlyweds... You've both taken out hundreds of us in the most brutal ways possible!" He would say bitterly.

"Technically, we've been 'married' for like... Two years now... I don't think that really counts as-"

"SHUT UP!!! You are going to feel the pain of every single one of our colleagues. I've absorbed all their knowledge. Every move, every power, every attack... Let's see you beat this!"

Suddenly, men shaped grouping of bugs would drop down from the large cluster of bugs. Three would go after Jeannie, and two would go after Dire.

The three going after Jeannie would fan out to try and corner her. One would shoot a cone of the bugs at her, if landing the bugs would begin chewing on her skin.
The second would come down with a huge sword made of the bugs that would cut like a normal sword if it hits someone.
And the third would come up behind her and shoot these bugs out of a bug gun. These bugs shoot at 50% less velocity than regular bullets.

"ALL WILL BOW BEFORE THE LOCUST!!!"

Dire, ducking and dodging his own attacks, would laugh, "BWAHAHAHAHAA!!! You're named the Locust??? That's like, the worst name I've ever heard! Where's that monster hunting team I was a part of for like 30 minutes when you need em'?"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 4th 2020, 1:26 pm

your friends with a giant bug face creepy
jeannie wasn't sure what to make of the bug thing it was pretty weird what a weird place this sewer was why can't it have like talking turtles instead.

she wasn't sure what dire and the bug man talked about but it seemed he owed it money or something as it was mad at him.
huh he seem'd to have that effect on people

as they always ended up get chased by something when together. eww gross,run away she runs away to hide from the scary bugs man
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 6th 2020, 9:33 am

Dire makes a face when Jeannie ran away from the bug men, finding that to be very unlike her... Maybe she was just... Going to get guns? Doubt it. Not that it mattered to him, he was too busy ducking and dodging a bug man that was bigger and stronger than him, and a bug woman that was smaller and faster than him. Oh, not to mention the big face shooting bugs out at him.

"Ya know, I'd think your powers were kind of dumb if I weren't experiencing them first hand... So, thanks for the demonstration, we can stop now if you'd like."

The big bug face guy would just open his mouth and shoot a cone of bugs at him which began chewing on his skin.

"Alright, got it, no stopping."

Meanwhile, the three other bugmen would rush after Jeannie, the one with the gun flying up into the air and shooting more bugs after her as they pursued. The other two were keeping up, but you could tell they were losing interest. If she kept running much longer, they'd give up and go back to Dire.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 6th 2020, 9:56 pm

you bugs are really bugging me jeannie jumps behind a wall to avoid getting shoot by the bug gun thingy.

huh where is a big fly swatter when she needed one she looks in her purse to see if she had anything to get rid of the buggs

huh now how'd that get there? well luckily it's perfect she pulls out a hand grenade and toss it t the bugs cashing her
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 10th 2020, 9:56 am

Jeannie would throw the grenade behind her, and the flying one would catch it. It would drop to the ground to show it to his friends, before all three would explode. This left Jeannie in view of the following events, but she wouldn't be able to stop them.

Dire would teleport behind one of the bug people, cutting one if them down to mush, then teleport behind another. This one would be ready for him though, and elbow him in the nose, shattering it.

"Oomf~ Who knew bugsh could hit that hard...~" He would say as blood began pouring out of his nostrils.

Another one would kick him in the back of the leg, and blast him in the back, letting all the bugs chew into his back. This would make Dire growl in rage and teleport above them and open fire on all of them.

The face would begin laughing maniacally as it fell to the ground and materialized as a normal person. The bugs would slowly form a human body, piecing together bones, muscle, skin, and features. Dire would be picking bugs off him when he was suddenly spun around and stabbed in the stomach. He would double over.
Aorta was severed. His teleportation was broken. He couldn't do it till he felt the tingle in his liver... But he didn't know if he had that long.

Blood would begin coming out of his mouth as he fell over, hitting his back and clutching the knife. Can't pull it out. Only thing saving him. He would begin to focus on steadying his breathing.

"The ever feared Dire brought down with something as simple as a knife... What a shame... You see, I want to kill your friend here, but I must absorb more power before I can... So I'll just let her sit here and watch you die... Let's see you come back from this one." A cackle would erupt as the bugs began to go all through the cracks of the sewer and a voice would ring out in both their heads, All will fear... The Locust.

Dire was alive, but fading fast.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 10th 2020, 1:32 pm

oh now dire i'll save you! huh wheres a bug zapper when you need on

she looks in her bag for more stuff to use, huh some hair spray oh that could work she get it and a lighter then makes a improvised flamethrower buggy bbq time!

she shoots it a the bugs while making her way to dire she pokes himwheres you teleport button we should get out of her till your boo boo is better

she grabs his foot and try to drag him away hoping he remembers he can teleport them soon his heavy and that'd be easier for her
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 11th 2020, 9:39 am

As Jeannie dragged him, she would notice the streak of blood going across the floor of the sewer...

"Oh God, Jeannie, this is NOT sanitary..." He would laugh, but it would turn into a painful and blood drowned cough.

The fact was, he was getting a little nervous. This one was going to be close. The fizzle in his liver didn't come back yet, and he was bleeding out fast. Faster than he expected. He shifted and cut the whole thing... So he was just bleeding freely into his body and wounds. His lungs were slowly filling up and he was losing color.

"It's not a button, Jeannie... Just... Keep me a live~*cough cough*~ a little longer..." He would weakly say as he was being dragged across the sewer floor.

"I guess this isn't the worst way to go... Maybe I should ju-~Cough COUGH~st let it happen..." He'd say woozily.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 11th 2020, 3:33 pm

oh yeah swers messy,huh maybe you need a band aid for your boo boo, your bleeding alot

she looks in her bag to find a band aid, huh maybe more then one that's a big boo boo. she finds some hello kitty band aids and goes to fix his boo boo
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 13th 2020, 9:57 am

Dire would huff some more as Jeannie stopped moving him. It got more painful if he stayed still, because now he could FEEL his blood pulsing onto the sewer floor. He looked really weak as she started trying to put band aids around the knife wound to stop his bleeding. It obviously didn't work.

"Ya know, Jeannie... I wouldn't waste your band aids..." He would say, coughing up more blood, "You might... Have to... save me..."

He would feel a tingle in his liver and he almost shouted for joy. He would teleport back to his apartment inside his bathtub. If her hands were on him when he teleported, she would be teleported to.

He would choke out a laugh in the bathtub, "You don't know how many times I've died in this bathtub..."

Then... He would. He would die in that bathtub.

Jeannie now has about 3 hours to do whatever the hell she wants in Dire's apartment.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 13th 2020, 11:20 pm

die? no don't die!!!!! who will i have crazy adventures with
jeannie starts crying not sure what to do, should see burry him? or maybe try and zap him with lightning and make a franken dire. or she could find some magical thingy to save him.

huh maybe she should stick him in the refrigerator so he doesn't spoil before she finds something to save him with. huh she goes to look and see if he'll fit.

huh maybe if she got this ice cream out of the way she eats the ice cream sweets cheer her up then she'll figure out how to get her buddy back.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 14th 2020, 8:38 am

Jeannie successfully is able to get all of the ice cream out of the way and put him in the fridge/freezer. His ice cream is full. It's mint chocolate chip, rocky road, and butter pecan... The deluxe kind, he would never bother himself with something less. It's the kind that doesn't turn into a block of ice for thirty minutes before turning into complete cream.
Because who even likes that kind?

The smart thing about putting the bloody Dire in the freezer, was that it would take him less time to heal. The downside was that now there was blood all over the floor and on Jeannie and in the freezer. He would likely have some trouble peeling himself out of the freezer once he warmed up.

She likely had about one hour now.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top