The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIt's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 3 I_voting_barIt's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIt's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 3 I_voting_barIt's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 3 Empty Re: It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp)

Post by The Hound October 31st 2017, 1:00 pm

"That's mostly correct. However, the devourer of souls is Ammit." The feline stated. Of course there was a flow and menacing growl that shook the entirety of the room, dust and sand falling. "-and she is very much here." From around the throne a large shadow creeped closer, the long muzzle seen as suddenly the growing shadow lunged forward and a small brown skinned dog came around the throne, little tail in the air wagging back and forth. It immediately saw Michael and charged at him, paws up on his leg as the dog barked.

"Do you...know her?" The small cat asked as the same small brown dauschund seemed to crowd Michael. It took a moment, but Michael would probably realize the slightly strange eyes. Yes, that's right. It was Lola. His dad's seemingly immortal mini-dog, that disappeared, was somehow the new devourer of souls. That just made things worse, didn't it?

"...I could swear that it's supposed to have the head of a crocodile, and that you should have the head of a human and body of a lion." The kid stated, slightly irritated by the lack of consistency, and obviously not having seen the little dog's shadow.

"Oh no, dear. These are the things we are made of, but not how we appear. The old world was just as easily confused as you were. That deception is why we can live amongst you so easily, and undetected." The creature explained before looking between Michael and the boy, wondering which of them would be the first to offer their hearts to the scale with the prismatic feather.

The Hound

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2016-08-13

Back to top Go down

It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 3 Empty Re: It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp)

Post by Hyperion October 31st 2017, 2:25 pm

”I swear Raziel looks most of his  shit up on google.” Michael muttered as the name correction came around, though that might have been his own fault for not fact checking him. Still, not as if a little name slippage killed him immediately. That was when the devourer of souls appeared, barking and waddling towards them on those little stubby legs that a dachshund would waddle on. ”I….do. Could say she was a family pet once.” He knelt down to consider the animal, lips pursing and scratching the little dog on the head, and offering belly rubs should that be desired.

”So little Lola, you’re some kind of Egyptian god now? I suppose that makes you getting devoured occasionally amusing, huh?” Granted he didn’t dictate the appetites of dragons or similar giant angry lizards. Seemingly ignoring the kids annoyances with how these beings did not match their mythological counterparts. Still this was a test of their hearts and one would need to offer before they got their hands on that lantern...pumpkin thing.

Standing from the small dog, he looked to the Sphinx and shrugged. ”Let’s get this over with. So do you need my literal heart or is this something else entirely?” He started, stepping forward and pointing out the place within his chest where said heart was.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 31st 2017, 3:18 pm

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me. You know Ammit?" the cat sounded as if they had been found in complete disbelief. If anything else, she sounded pissed off. She let out a groan before shaking her head. "I-I apologize. I mean to ill-will upon either of you, but this has simply been the most unprofessional series of trial ever. EVER!" She cried out before Lola rolled off of her back and began barking out at the little cat.

"Oh don't you try to turn this on me! You're the bitch whose putting belly out there!" The feline snipped at the barking dog. She shook her head before looking to the scale. "Normally the people who suffer this fate are already dead, but in your case... We'll have to make an exception. Come forth." The cat would instruct, when Michael had finally stepped forward, his heart would vanish form inside him. He would feel incredibly cold and motionless as the heart seemed to twist and construct itself upon the scale. The still beating heart pumped as the scale began to shake, the heart very heavily beginning to tilt.

"Tell me...Hyperion. Are you guilty?" The voice asked, meanwhile the kid began to creep closer to the scale, looking on in awe as the heart began to change colors in a varrierty of darker colors.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) - Page 3 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion October 31st 2017, 3:38 pm

”Unprofessional maybe but i’m really enjoying myself here.” Michael noted scratching the dogs belly, who more than anything seemed to be enjoying things despite barking at the feline. This was far different than anything he had expected. That should have been expected from someone who named themselves after the Egyptian god of the dead but then again this was what he got for running into things blindly. That could be blamed on him being his dad’s son, another person that also tended to do things without thinking too much into it.

Still as he stepped forward, feeling his heart vanish from within his chest was this odd sensation. Breaking apart and materializing within the scale while his limbs themselves ceased their ability to move. Forming fully, this beating organ that caused the scales to shiver but not give way fully. Perhaps a measure that he was doomed to fail from the moment this trial began. Perhaps putting the devouerer down once could have been possible but he could feel it, his limbs wouldn’t move fast enough. The thoughts of being killed by the dog did not sit so well with him.

”That’s a loaded question there.” He managed, words flowing through the air as the images themselves  began. Conjured out of something, but he couldn’t quite tell what. Despite anything he could ever say, thew heart could not lie. He was guilty. Not of the many murders, thefts, or even the jaywalking.

Well maybe one killing or two.

People he hadn’t killed, things he had done. What did end up appearing was that day, him standing there looking so smug and superior. Did he really look that smug? Almost wanted to knock that look off his own face, so chubby cheeked and stupid. A child barely older than the one beside him now, crying to be killed but that wouldn’t be the case.

”Death is too good for you.” This song and dance again. It was odd how the heart more than anything else did not want to forget. Physiologically it made no sense but then again magic rarely cared about that kind of thing.

Each second of this seemed to spread the dark taint through the likely already not so pristine heart. A mixture of black, dark purples and what he assumed was a dark bloody red. However, the trial felt like its conclusion was apparent.

He was guilty and now...dog chow.

Fuck.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 31st 2017, 4:17 pm

"Hyperion, your heart is far to heavy. The burdens upon it blacken it akin to charcoal. A heart such as this serves only as scraps for the beast. Ammit, do not make him suffer." The feline said remorsefully. Lola growled and charged Michael, leaping in the air and tackling him, slathering him with it's tongue. It took a minute before the cat realized and spoke again. "W-No Ammit....You need to devour his soul, not slobber him to death. I don't care if he's your family!" The cat protested, and finally resigned in a sigh as the heart returned to Hyperion's chest.

"Few truly can live with the burden of guilt. I suppose you must be one of them. " The voice said, a rather happy tone to it. She was obviously pleased by the outcome. Next came the boy, whose heart reappeared upon the scale. A very similar process occured, but Michael would soon find he was no more aware of what the child was experiencing than what the child knew when Michael faced judgement. The boy's heart began to glow with a mixture of colors. First it was white and a soft heavenly gold, a mixture of cyan and seafoam greens. But the next to appear was an abyssal blue, and a vortex of purple and red. There was no black, but soon enough the scale finally tipped...

"Your heart is too heavy. You bind yourself to the burden of guilt and grief. For this reason, your heart is no more worthy than the fire kindling to the erupting volcano. I am sorry...Ammit, this one's time has come." Lola stopped smothering Michael with love enough to look at the younger boy, whose eyes were bloodshot and wide open. His heart disappeared from the scaled and returned to him. From that moment on, Lola's eyes went yellow with almond slits as it began to let out a reverbing, menacing growl.

"You are unworthy, but you have passed the trials, Hyperion. The access to the Great Pumpkin is yours." The Sphinx applauded Michael a bit as the lantern solidified and the cage turned to mist. "Come get what you deserve."

Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion October 31st 2017, 4:35 pm

Michael waited for the end to come but it only manifested within the dog tackling him to the ground, attacking his face with her tongue rather than ripping his heart to shreds. A burden of guilt still remaining but life always brought more possibility than death did. The child however, well he did not quite have the same mercy shown to him. Perhaps it was a boon that the dog was who it was, saw him as family and let him be. Still the lantern was his and he could do what he willed with the odd thing. So he ignored the fate of the boy.

Nothing he could do about it now.

He ascended the throne, reaching through the cage of mist to grasp the lantern. An oddly malevolent construct to be sure but something that he did go through the trials to obtain nonetheless. Having it now within his hands was something else, as if a possibility had opened up but that possibility was unknown. The faint sound of clapping reverberated through the darkness

”Always the one to cheat death, aren’t you Hyperion?” Sheiara’s voice pierced through the veil as the woman appeared within the norm of black leather linked with tinkling chain mail. ”Even a soul blackened with sin as yours defies the will of the gods still. Perhaps fate truly does smile upon you.” She smiled, almost amused by the outcome as she offered a half-bow to the Sphinx.

”Something like that.” Was all Michael said.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 31st 2017, 6:57 pm

Hyperion didn't even try, but the boy's fate was sealed. Lola's face began to morph and turn as the boy backed away. The Sphinx said nothing more to Hyperion, but instead turned to look as the young boy was in his own deathly situation. He couldn't prevent his end, he felt nothing but stinging pain as the maw of a crocodile ripped through the furry flesh of the dog and snagged into his arm, pulling and jerking it's head back and forth until the arm tore off in a bloody mess. Blood splattered against the sandstone as the arm flopped off to the side, the reptilian creature not settling for that as he moved forward to close in on the kill.

Sheiara’s appearance caused the Sphinx to narrow it's eyes at the goddess of war. She had no business being in here and circumventing the trials as they were. But there would be no need for the cosmic penalty, as fate itself has a way of working such things out. Though the Sphinx had no qualms whatsoever heralding that very fact in her words. "You have no business here, you've attempted to bypass the trials of this sacred domain. Perhaps fate does smile upon Hyperion, but certainly not you."

Sheiara would likely feel a very intense pain as a figure emerged from within her, seeming to walk through her as if she were an apparition. A very familiar bearded man with a rather sinister cross of sneer and smile appeared, holding a very black construct of nether. With a squeeze the essence would pulse, and Sheiara would convulse before dropping to the ground.

"Well 'ello Mike." The accent drew out as they continued to squeeze at the essence. "What are you doing with my lantern?"

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion October 31st 2017, 7:14 pm

His eyes turned blind from the boy, flesh ripping, and ligaments giving way to the painful tearing of flesh.  Nothing he could do now, except leave them to their fate as bloody as it might have been. Dogs were not cast luckily, which meant he wouldn’t suffer the fate of their prey. Things appeared to be going well, that being until a hand ripped through the ancient ti’taen, holding what looked to be a construct of dark energy. A squeeze caused the goddess to fall, convulsing on the ground less like one would expect of a goddess, in a pathetic display almost.

”Well isn’t this a pleasure. So why don’t you fuck off now you scottish cunt?” He dangled the lantern on an index finger, descending the step. ”As for this lantern here, I believe the Sphinx can attest to it being mine now. Won if fair and square.” He smiled ever so sweetly, letting the thing dangle.  ”I mean, unless you’re willing to trade for it...dearie. I’m not in the business of giving things for free. All things come with a price, amiright?” Once could say his focus was razor sharp, focusing on the phasing bearded individual.

Seemingly stepping between the boy and the dog that had ripped his arm off. ”What do you say? Just a tiny little deal, a trifle for someone like the great and powerful Samhain. You get your lantern back, I get what I want, you don’t try to kill me and everyone's happy.” His feet tapped the dismembered arm, looking down at it with a grimace. ”I mean, except for the kid unless you suddenly have a heart somewhere in there.”

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 31st 2017, 8:00 pm

Samhain hadn't a care in the world for the child about to be mauled. He found himself incredibly curious as to the deal that Michael had to say. He wanted to simply tell the Atterrius to fuck off and end his pathetic existence, but something pulled him from his rage. Something compelled him to deal with Michael. His rage let up with a snort and a curling smile as he stepped forward, his cane clicking on the ground as he walked. The essence of the warrior goddess in hand he eyed Michael like a hungry lion. There was something about dealing that forced a compulsion, and Samhain knew it as soon as Michael had said it. Michael was fully aware of this compulsion, the clever little shit.

"I'm not sure whatever you mean, Michael. In fact, I'm here because I felt someone with a rather pure heart pass my trial. I came to use it to refuel my lantern....seeing him die is actually more of an inconvenience...but it's not something I particularly care to intervene with." The man said with a slight smile, ignoring the pained child. Lola seemed to pay no mind to Michael as it lashed out as Ammit, leaping towards the child for a killing blow, but landing a bite on the leg. With a wave of the hand, Samhain silenced the cries of pain, seeming to mute the entire area around them. "So, whatever could I interest you in, Mikey? It seems that your usurping of my lantern is mere chance, but I can't wait to see how you try to spin this to your advantage."

It wouldn't take long for Samhain to grow irritated or bored with the concept of dealing with someone who was holding his lantern hostage. No matter the riddles or the like. It soon became a matter of what Michael had to offer, and if Samhain would be willing to deal. Though it was a new thought, a new concept to wrap their Eldritch mind around. What if they didn't receive the lantern? What if the Darkness finally won? The thought both excited and terrified him.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion October 31st 2017, 8:15 pm

”What a shame. I suppose you just need to poach a pure heart from someone else huh?” He smirked, trying to gauge the strange eldritches facial expressions. It was always so difficult to get that done but then again he did have the slimy little shit by the compulsion. Well, hounding Samhain on the little pup would have been nice but then again he did all he could in that regards. Instead it was time he got around to deals, details and the like since that was something that did catch his attention. Stepping away from the dying child, now silenced by an unknown magic he would work out the rules.

”I have three simple terms. Once those are agreed to in a way that you can’t break of course, you may have back this little lantern back One….the kid doesn’t die. Two I want you to retrieve something. It’s not something you can just get from the grocery store either. I want divinity, a certain individuals divinity. The primordial Yamm’s to be exact.  Last of course is that you or anyone associated with you  in any way will not  do any harm tome or those I care for. That includes killing or causing the death of, so that i’m perfectly clear.” He smiled, letting the lantern continued to dangle where it was.

”So, do we have a deal?” Should he agree, then the lantern would of course return to its rightful owner.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 31st 2017, 8:26 pm

"Already out." Samhain said the second Michael said about the boy not dying. then he decided to throw in the divinity of a particular dragon, which just made Samhain laugh at him, not even letting him get to the last constraint. The laughter continued to roar and howl as the Eldritch being doubled over and continued to laugh, visibly pained by the fact that the terms laid out were given were so outrageously overvalued. Samhain actually was beginning to cry as his laughter raged on and on, wiping his eyes and actually lowering his crippled self down to sit on the floor. His laughter lead to weeping as he took out a handkerchief and wiped sat his eyes.

"Oh Michael...that's...Oh that's great. Truly, hehehe--hahahaha!!!" He couldn't stop for long before the giggles and laughter returned. He finally managed to calm himself down a little as his head nodded up and down with contained laughter, finally deep breathing took care of the problem as he cleared his throat and looked back to Michael and nodded a little, then his head shook left to right.

"Michael, There is absolutely no way, I'm going to agree to that. For many, obvious reasons. Obvious for me, not you. But my answer to all of those is "No". So sorry...but how about a counter-offer? I think I've got something just perfect that you'd love in exchange." Samhain said, wondering if Michael's curiosity would get the better of him. Of course the Eldritch had no plans to simply take his lantern, he was to be fair about this. Part of his compulsion, sadly. But he figured he might be able to reel Michael into a bit of a more fair trade. There was something Michael would love.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion October 31st 2017, 8:35 pm

Well the first proved the same as the second, thought he former was not met with such thunderous laughter. No, his proposal was denied and instead he was being thrown a counter proposal. That...well that managed to fuel his annoyance into anger more than anything else. ”You want to make a counter proposal?  I have a feeling this will all be in your favor you crooked salesman.” Out of the corner of his eyes he saw the creature gnawing on the leg of the poor boy, knowing now truly nothing could be done about it now. That actually made him feel something, even if it weren’t the same level of anger that he was right now.

”but i’ll humor you Samhain. What exactly are you offering in return for this lantern? What do you have that i’ll love as you so eloquently put it. I’m listening.” He waited with baited breath, eyes locked on the eldritch and waiting.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 31st 2017, 9:05 pm

"I will give you three things. Similar to the three you asked for." He said as he held up three fingers. With a flick of the wrist three spheres appeared in the air, each a different color and fuming with a strange luminescent glow. Samhain cringed and grunted as he stood up and snapped his fingers, Ammit ceased the attack upon the young boy, leaving him there still and unmoving. The dog reverted to it's normal appearance, blood caked on it's little maw as the all-but ferocious mini dog wandered back to the throne.

"I can give you a pact. A pact that ends my current plans to eliminate your precious children and beloved brothers... this means I will be returning the older Shael to your family...all in one piece, but not unharmed I'm afraid." He said, looking almost a little apologetic, albeit sarcastically. So this was essentially the third thing that Michael asked for, however it turns out their older brother who went on a "spiritual journey" ended up on the receiving end of Samhain's fuckery. He would be returned, but in exchanged Samhain made no promises upon Michael's own life and existential being. The first sphere, the blue one, vanished.

"Next, I offer something personal... I'm willing to let down all illusion. All glamour and let you see me for who, and what, I really am. To satiate that curiosity stirring in your mind. Who am I? what has Michael done to invoke my malice? How do I prepare for the next move? What can I use against him? That fun stuff you weird types like to plan for." Samhain offered, the second sphere, the lavender colored one vanished. The third and final one was Mike's favorite color. Pink. Samhain let the sphere drift over to Mike. This was the final part of Samhain's counter offer. So far he had a good portion of his third desire, and he had the benefit of knowledge against Samhain at that point. Now this was the third and final promise to the pact.

"I can give you the chance to go back...Go back and fix your mistakes. Raziel, poor Shael's death, your isolation and rule of the Ethereal Kingdom. It's eventual destruction because of your stupidity and negligence. In fact, actually... Maybe little Michael won't be such a monster by time your done." Samhain's pink offer began to emanate a slightly warm glow. "Maybe the little Mikey will finally have the love he needs to be more man than monster." He smiled before the warmth and glow faded into nothingness. Finally there was a moment for Michael to decide.

"If you keep my lantern, the Darkness inside me will consume everything within me. No more deals. No more mercy. Your children will die. Their corpses turned against you. Your family will die...you will suffer eternally as their vices haunt you. Memories haunt you. that's only for the first century. But if that happens...I lose too. My plans, my aspirations, my goals and my desires. All gone... neither of us win with the lantern. With this deal, I stay on level footing...but YOU. You get the high ground...and a chance to pull the ground beneath my feet."

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion October 31st 2017, 9:21 pm

Michael listened over this proposal, looking down to the still boy now that the dog had quit ravaging him in that disgusting fashion. The terms started off okay,promising the safety of his children and siblings who...well he did want safe. Of course some more than others, but in the end all were loved in that weird way that Mike loved people. Distant, and not usually resembling love like anyone would really  call it. ”So...that’s your proposal. Safety for my family, a peek beyond that facade you put up and a chance to do it all over. That’s rather generous of you Samhain, almost too generous.” He paced, holding the lantern before shrugging, looking down to it and giving it over once he agreed.

”Very well. I’ll accept your deal...your pact. I think it'll be more fun this way. ” Approaching the downed child, left brutalized by the dog, he sighed massaging his nose in an almost disappointed fashion. Kneeling down and resting a hand before his mouth to check for breath. ”So...I suppose this is the time when you start holding to your promises now isn’t it? I recall being able to see what’s beyond the illusions and glamours you had going on.” Rising from looking over the child, he turned to him and arced a brow.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 31st 2017, 10:33 pm

"I've always been generous, dearie. But i have a personal interest in your doing this over again. You see, if you play your cards right...things like this will never happen." Samhain said as Michael felt for the breath, realizing there was none to be felt. The boy was either dead, or on the verge thereof. With the deal struck, Samhain had no qualms sharing his perspective on certain things.

"I find it interesting...that your greatest fear is something you deal with every day." He said as he sighed, poking the boy's arm with his cane. With a scoff he looked over the boy and Michael's odd checking of his life. "I wouldn't save him out of principle. You refused to do anything about it. You cowered, you selfishly came and took "what you deserve". You will never set yourself aside on behalf of another. That is why you will never ben anything more than a monster. For such a big, strong being you still cower. You only asked for me to save him because you were safe...but yet you had no problem getting him ripped apart. Look at it Michael, and know that this is all you'll bring to those you don't even know. I won't harm any of them...but I know that given enough time...this will happen. Because of you." Michael didn't seem to want any of it though, he made the passing comment about his end of the bargain. But it was a thought for Michael to stew on.

"Of course. A deal is a deal."Samhain smiled widely as he walked forward. He took the lantern with one hand, letting Michael keep hold of it as he leaned beside Michael and whispered into his ear. "It's been a very, very long time." But right after he finished saying that he leaned back out, a small and innocent smile on the face of a tanned brown haired boy with bright blue eyes.

"Hey Mike!" He said, sounding really happy to see him, that was until the lantern quickly moved and seemed intended to smash into Michael's head. Samhain intended for the blow to knock him down, then bind him in the mystical force of his Eldritch design. "Yip-Yip motherfucker." He said after starting to augh a little, the sinister and dark nature eerily polarizing the normally innocent and sweet young man.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion October 31st 2017, 10:50 pm

The boy was dead, or close enough to it. He could tell the moment his body began to give off the dark energy of death. A shame really, but then again he brought this upon himself. Walking into the jaws of certain death with that certainty that he would die. ”I always find it funny, how you people love to throw the blame on me as if I forced him to come. As if I forced him into the obvious death trials.” He chuckled, ranking his fingers through his hair and giving Samhain an icy glare. The stupidity of others, he was not accountable for it. Still, a deal was a deal and so he would reveal whatever secret that was hiding him.

Too bad the secret was something so unexpected.

The lantern slammed into his head, a sudden solid impact that rattled his brains around enough to knock him off his feet. ”Well well well, isn’t it the mutt himself.” Despite how the situation was, he could not hide the amusement from his voice. ”So, why don’t you spare me that fake smile?” Hyperion laughed, seemingly trying to move against the eldritch bindings and that came to no avail.

”Is this the part where you kill me while i’m bound or is there something better in that head of yours. I have a feeling this will be one of those I never intended to give you anything moments isn’t it?” Another attempt to wriggle free but still no success.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top