The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) Empty It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp)

Post by Hyperion October 18th 2017, 12:49 am

Halloween, a night of darkness, ,magic and various darker things that humanity covered up with the quaint guise of playing dress up and eating candy till their teeth rotted out. Shael loved holidays like these, where he could go out and do things that a kid could do while the elder sister just followed along with that put out expression she always had. Mike was less interested in that, instead  looking into one of those magical myths that came about this time of the year. Specifically a demon or some manner of spirit that was known for...well knowing things in a specific nature.  So the rumors said anyway. They were unreliable things to listen to, typically

Following something called The Great Pumpkin, well that was perhaps what made everything strange here.

The specific location was a small Halloween party, run by  a vampire known only to the supernatural community as Osiris. They had their public persona, but then again Mike was one to look into details like this. Understand what he was walking into, and work from there. Costumes were likely a requirement, which meant actually having to pick something out that didn't stand out too much. In the end that was just a mask, going along with the masquerade  feel that a party run by a vampire would give. Getting the invitation itself was a little more difficult, something that he did only through stealing it.

Michael would not have himself being  thrown out of the party, but falsifying a little invitation was easier than anything else. Copying handwriting afterall, well he had learned the skill from a young age for less than nice reasons. Okay, all illegal reasons and he would never apologize about those illegal reasons. They were still more acceptable personally than wearing this damn suit which clashed with his normal taste in fashion. Slinking in the shadows just outside of the manor that this little get together was being thrown, vaguely hearing the sound of what could be heard as classical music, or maybe he was hearing what was being played from the ridiculously massive house next door.

Either way he approached the massive wooden front door, following in the steps of what he assumed were a vampire couple. The two bouncers at the door checked his invitation with these rather  sharp glares, looking it over before handing it back. Stepping through the massive threshold that lead to the party room or whatever counted as a party room. Various fancy tables with a main on in the center with water flowing out of a Cherubic statue holding the faux basin doing so. Faint chatter existed around him, words so indistinct but nothing that really caught his interest beyond the fact there was an energy about the place. He ended up grabbing what he assumed was wine and sipping at it, licking his lips in a curious fashion There were a few vampires of the young looking variety or what he assumed was vampires.

Honestly Mike didn’t know how the guest choosing worked in here. ”Looking for that pumpkin here are we?” Sheiara appeared, dressed in a dark dress with long black hair tied into a bun.

”Information did suggest they would appear here. Unless I was given false information.” Another sip of the blood colored wine, wondering why it tasted so odd, coppery even.

”You know my information is always correct. Heard your Weaver might even be here as well. Not sure if she will be connected with this Pumpkin but one can hope.” Something about her looked far more smug than usual,noting that her odd Tit’aen markings were even missing. ”Make sure to greet the host. Tall, handsome and grinning looking type up there. Don’t want him coming to you, might even try to throw you out.”

”Would like to see him try.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) Empty Re: It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp)

Post by The Hound October 20th 2017, 5:54 pm

The atmosphere was perfect tonight. The decorations were perfectly placed across the exquisite manor, all manner of people were in attendance. The party was filled to the brim with odd personalities it would seem. Humans, metahumans, vampires and many others wandered the halls and  mingled with one and other, all of them seeming to be aware of one and other's presence. A subtle tension lingered in the air, though it's placement was very specific. Of all the guests, one seemed to be shrouded with the subtle and secretive glares of animosity. His presence was tolerated because he had been invited, but how he managed an invitation was beyond them. The guest charmed those he met, however, and soon there was a small selection of people who would talk with him and seem to genuinely be enjoying their discussions as they laughed and drank.

Unbeknownst to the other members of this little party, there had been intruders amongst them. Just outside the door there were two young men dressed to a more formal taste, with the hint of Victorian apparel detailing their suits. Despite the fact they were young, their persona's were solidified. If the boys were to uncover the truth behind the terrorist attacks in New York, they would need to find their target here. They were told that their target would be here without a doubt, but the only way for them to get into this high-class party without suspicion was by pretending to be something they weren't.

"This is so stupid. This is never gonna work!" The older boy said with a voice rattled with panic. He couldn't stop sweating and his hands grew clammy as the younger boy kept running his tongue over his temporary implants, seeming to be entirely unbothered by the current situation. "I mean, don't you know there's an AIDS epidemic going on? What if they try to serve us blood? What if it's not our type? We could get sick! My mom had a friend that got AIDS from kissing a toilet seat. I dunno why she'd do that, but then she had to have her feet cut off because of diabetes! What if we drink diabetic blood and get diabetes!?" At this moment he took ahold of the slightly smaller boy and started shaking him violently. The younger boy seemed to just let it happen, uninterested as his tongue slipped over the spiked teeth again and letting out an annoyed sigh. As he did, the door opened, revealing a large, pale man who looked the boys over. The older looked up, paralysed in shock, some fear present as his mouth fell agape. The younger boy looked over at the tall man and gave a cheeky smile as he reached into his coat and handed over a nice folded envalope with embroidered trim.

"Excuse my friend. He's a bit of a hypochondriac." the younger boy said, the faintest hint of a Serbian accent rolling from his voice. The tall man would look to the boys, then down to the invitation, seeing that the older of the two boys released the younger and began to sit uncomfortably in his own skin.

"Lord Vladimir Bludović?" The man said, reading back the invitation. "Such an old name, one would not have expected such a young child."

"Quite a gift, vampirism." He replied simply, smiling with his lips closed before looking over to his friend. "This is a friend of mine. He's human but he was afraid of sticking out. Unfortunately smell alone gives him away. He's been invited as well." The Pup said as he motioned to Jack with his head. The boy reached in frantically, feeling around his vest and withdrawing the invitation before hesitating and gingerly extending an arm to the tall man.

"Foxx? I see." He said wearily as he eyed the older boy, making Jack tremble. "Enjoy your evening; Lord Bludović, Mister Foxx." He said as he stood aside, letting the boys enter. Just as they had entered, you could hear a loud, thunderous roar. The boys made their way through the crowd, passing a servant as they reached into their formal jacket pockets and withdrew their Masques.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) Hounpu10
The Hound
The Hound

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2016-08-13

Back to top Go down

It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp) Empty Re: It's the great pumpkin! (Double exp)

Post by Hyperion October 20th 2017, 10:07 pm

As soon as Michael settled into the part he could feel the tension that rolled through the crowd much like a wave. Something was happening or maybe there was just someone that cause such a  reaction. It was more than anything an interesting reaction, Sheiara continuing to sip on her crystalline glass of wine with lips pursed into an amused line. ”Looks like something has everyone talking.” She noted, looking almost smug in her serenity as if she were untouchable in a den of monsters. Though a race of death beings did call her their goddess of war for a reason. It would have been no surprise if she had a hidden weapon on her, though how she hid something on a dress that small he could not guess.

His glance slid over the small crowd, wondering where the source of this unspoken ease resided. This sounded like someone that he wanted to look into, perhaps even just hold a little conversation with. If there was anything he enjoyed, it was talking with those that most didn’t like. ”Don’t know but I have a way of finding that out.” Michael noted, eventually settling upon what he assumed was a vampire or perhaps just someone with a slightly pale complexion.  Receiving a few nasty glares from some of the guests, some of those glares more well hidden than others despite the small little crowd they had going on in the form of laughing people. It looked like someone was a little  popular with their crowd.

”Sounds like you already found it.” She noted, eyes following his gaze to where it rested, ony slightly glancing over his own mask in the visage of a fox with a look that suggested it suited him. A sly trickster, well that seemed more his brother but then again that was just Mike attempting to read minds now.

”Might have.” His interest was also in the parts of the party that looked a little young, which might have required a little investigation. If only because it played into his nosy nature. ”But first, let me look into something real quick.”

”Alright, try not to get yourself thrown out.” Was the only response he got as he slipped through the crowd and in the ways that a Mike does popped up behind the two younger looking males. They were wearing masques but there were few masks that could hide ones physical appearance.

”Aren’t you two a little young for this kind of party?” Likely his voice would be a sudden sound, less likely looking down on them rather than looking at.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hound October 21st 2017, 12:08 am

The party was stunning, but soon enough the boys found themselves face to face with a guest of intrigue. The Pup fixated his canine skull masque The guest wore a fox masque, akin to Jack, but the man's masque was far superior and far less creepy. Of course his voice came across and there was the scent of ginseng root, but the vibrancy of a light lavender, a faint pink perhaps. The waves were perfectly in line and in sync as the person asked both "Mister Foxx" and the Lord Vampire if they had not been too young. The statement didn't roll like venom, rather graced the ears with the soft pang of shock and genuine curiosity. The Pup chuckled in his Serbian accent as he cuckled. His hand reached out and placed a hand on the guest's forearm, with a warm smile that revealed small little fanged teeth.

"If all is fair in love and war, then let us not discriminate in how young we may be. We are not always as old as we appear, are we?" The boy said with a nice smile, but he looked to Jack. He was very cautious, you could see it in his eyes, concern and fear mounting. The Pup needed to keep things under control, and keep his comrade a bit happy. "Enjoy the party, Michael." He said as he turned to walk off, Jack was still slightly frozen, but he went after The Pup as soon as he finally realized what had transpired.

"Yes, YES! That is EXACTLY how it happened!" An excited voice came from among the crowd. The Pup hadn't got more than a few feet away from Michael before suddenly there was a boisterous roar as a table flew through the air, splintering off into a hale of wooden and glass debris.

"That's it, you diablerie swine!" A loud roar came, a vampiric figure had thrown a table several paces away, leaving a rather rugged yet charming man with well kept hair to smile. He leaned back in his chair with his piercing blue eyes and a small smirk as he assessed his surroundings.

"Oh? Such an accusation! Cannibalism, that's just...unthought of." He said, though from theunnatural atmospherehe couldn't help but smile once he realized even those he had in stitches just moments ago were also wary of him.

The Hound
The Hound

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion October 21st 2017, 12:41 am

The child figure spoke with a certain accent, Serbian if he could recall. It was odd for someone of their size to speak, but here it was happening. Perhaps he was a vampire, much like many in this place which was shown by the two sharp fangs nestled within their mouth. His lips barely visible under the mask curling into a smirk. ”Appearances are always deceiving.” With hands shook, he withdrew his and settled them into his pockets, considering the boisterous conversation happening not too far from the two of them.  That seemingly controlled expression changed a little when they said his name as if they knew. ”Who the fuck are they?” He muttered under his breath, furrowing his brows.

Something  quickly changed within the conversation near them, turning a little explosive.

That being that a table was thrown through the air, slamming against the table and shattering wood upon impact. All eyes turned upon that conversation, faint whispers taking the place of party conversation. Following this was an accusation, something that seemed to have drawn the shocked looks of fellow vampires. It meant little to Michael who looked to only just became aware of Sheiara who had appeared a few steps away from him.

”What the hell is going on here?” He asked in a low voice.

”I suppose the best example would be a human accusing another of eating human flesh.”

”So he ate another of his kind or…?”

”Likely a vampire, and yes. A vampire who drains another of their kind. Not something people accuses someone of lightly.” The tension was growing thick in the room, as he noted someone standing from their position at the pinnacle of the party itself. Standing tall with oddly bronzed skin stepping down and with what he could assume was a blur of motion stood within the midst of the confrontation.

”Is there a problem here?” His voice was serene, oddly so despite the annoyed expression. Dark brown eyes narrowed, sharpened like daggers.”Because I will not suffer such accusations against valued guests of mine under my own protection or are you under the assumptions that I am incapable of protecting my guests should that be the case?” His head cocked to the side, a simple almost indistinguishable motion for human eyes. ”regardless, I believe it’s time that you leave before I lose what little control I have left and remove you from the premise.”

Michael could tell by his tone and how he stood that he was the host.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hound October 23rd 2017, 8:00 pm

"Osiris, you surely jest. It cannot be serious. I would never question your protection of us, but he is an abomination! It's one thing to partake fo the blood of a sire, but to actively prey upon your own kind!?" The vampire began to protest, finding himself stuck between the proverbial rock and a hard place. The man he had caused a scene with was smiling while Osiris' eyes were turned from him, but as Osiris looked, he simply shrugged.

"There will be no need for that old friend. I'm certain that I know exactly what's going on here." The man said as he nodded, a nice if not devil-could-care smile on his face as he stood, unfolding his arms and standing next to Osiris, a hand coming up and placing it on his shoulder. "There are some...rumors, as of late. They must be very concerning, so let me address them now." He said, turning to Osiris and mouthing an apology for stealing his spotlight. The quirky scruffy vampire then cleared his throat and took the little glass of blood wine and brought it to his lips, taking a sip. When he was finished he let out a refreshed sigh.

"I, Vitale Muraro, have quite the reputation as a humanist vampire. I believe in retaining at least SOME of our humanity...just enough to stay classy enough for our generous host's parties." After that his smile and charm seemed to have kicked in, as a few vampires laughed. "I admit...I have preyed upon our kind. The feral, the Nosferatu, those that endanger our structure, and our superiority. I prey upon all of them. The reckless, the foolish. But to feed upon them? That's not my style." He said as he turned to look at the original vampire to spout the accusation.

"You fed upon Lord Bludović." The man murmured, to which Vitale's smile didn't fade, but his eyes widened ever so slightly, making the smile come across just a little more creepily and manic than probably intended as he stepped towards the man.

"Now that's a real laugh. Accusing me of feeding upon a paranoid vampire LORD, whom hasn't left his little crypt, that NO ONE knows where it's at except his children. His CHILDREN, not Childr. I'm not sure how you intend to prove that...but, if I remember correctly...Osiris, didn't you invite Lord Bludović?" Vitale asked.

Meanwhile "Lord Bludović" and Mister Foxx made their way to the crowd, finding themselves stuck with the rest of the rabble as they watched. Osiris had made his grand entrance and left Jack staring straight ahead, filled with horror as he had to try his best not to urinate himself.  The Pup walked next to Michael and sighed, making a little muttering comment.

"Ugh. It's Monster High; Days Of Our Lives edition." He grumbled as he walked off, being the lone wolf to tackle the near empty table of refreshments. He began scanning it over, sniffing occasionally to see which foods stimulated the most positive mixture of senses. Jack came up and began to whine and whisper.

"P-Please. I don't feel comfortable here at all. I-I-I just saw a man WHOOSH. PEOPLE SHOULDN'T GO WHOOSH!!" His comically terrified face was left in a state of shock as The Pup seemed totally bland and uninterested, staring blankly at his friend as he inserted a strange hor'dourve into his mouth.

The Hound
The Hound

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion October 23rd 2017, 9:00 pm

The vampire that served as the host seemed to act with this imperious authority, as if he could do what he will without fear of the many likely ancient vampires within the room. Michael could tell simply by posture that he was not someone that should have been taken lightly, though the accusing vampire only seemed to explain himself. As if he hadn’t already offended someone intent upon throwing him out for some perceived insult. ”Have a feeling this will be good.” Michael muttered, drinking his small glass of wine until the last dark red droplet was drunk while the display went on.

The one being accused began to speak, giving out a name and nothing else. There were some accusations of feeding on a Lord Bludović but that more than anything sounded like it could be made to sound like a false accusation.

”Yes, I do believe I did invite Lord  Bludović to this event.” Osirsis noted, keeping eyes like daggers trained upon the accusing vampire. ”I can get him now if you need proof.” Without needing to really get an answer, he would silently motion for someone to fetch them with a mental command that got the rest across as a couple vampires would walk off to collect the young lord. They likely would not take too long but Michael had already lost interest within the small time politics of vampires when he was here for a reason beyond that.

That damned Great Pumpkin.

Of course the young child walked up beside him, speaking something about this being  some trite soap opera. ”Something like that. Beginning to wonder why I even bothered coming to a party like this. Vampire parties always suck.” He didn’t even speak it like a pun, but then again sometimes the jokes could carry themselves without needing any manner of laugh. ”Wines good, could do without the hint of 0-.” Settling the glass wherever was a solid surface, he began to let his eyes search around for the person that he was looking for. Likely they were human, but then again everyone looked human.

Sheiara had wandered off, likely to do vaguely mysterious things. So he walked off, slipping from the main party room as quietly as he could until he found himself walking through the various hallways that composed the manse. Hands buried into his pocket, and removing a small compass, furnished with a dial coated with an unknown red smooth quartz. Arrow rapidly spinning around until it finally pointed in one direction and then he walked in that direction.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hound October 25th 2017, 4:25 pm

"Just do what you do best and get what we came to get." The Pup said as the large vampire came and looked oddly at theyoung boy before he escorted him away from Jack. Jack took a sigh of relief and began to walk around, hesitantly. In this building, somewhere, was The Great Pumpin, an artifact of great knowledge. Unfortunately, Jack didn't even know where to start. He started walking off, but then he realized a guest was slipping away from the rest of the events. His interest piqued, Jack made a stealthy maneuver to follow the guest as they shifted around in their pocket. Jack had no idea what they were doing, but his mind wandered away for a moment before he followed in tow.

The Pup was left to his own devices, unfortunately abandoned and in a room of metahumans and vampires. Jack had to make this work quickly, especially before things turned south for his vampire impersonating friend. Jack followed Michael through the house, perfectly undetected, until Michael stopped and began to read his compass. Jack then thought it would be a great idea to try and keep sneaking, only to trip on the lip of the rug and full out fall on his face, right next to Michael.

"Ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh-aaaaaow. Ow, ow, ow. Ah!" Jack said as he rolled onto his side, sat up and pulled his left arm close to his torso, cradling it as he let out pained hisses through his teeth. "Fuuuuuck!"

The Hound
The Hound

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion October 25th 2017, 5:11 pm

The little odd compass had finally settled on a point within the home, meaning that he had some idea as to what he was dealing with. The fact he had managed to borrow such a useful artifact was not beyond his ability to understand irony, but likely the original owner would not have any voice to complain, Unless of course a knife to the throat was not as lethal as he thought it was anymore, then maybe they would. Occasionally the little pointer would move, forcing him to shift into a different hallway. Likely all vampiric guests were busy either catering the event or actually attending the damn thing, so he hoped this didn’t involve moving through the kitchen.

”Really should have looked for the magical manual for this damn thing.” He muttered, taking a turn in one of the ridiculously carpeted hallways to check on his compass as someone seemed to bumble forward and crash right next to him. It looked like whoever was with that little vampire lord, which meant they were following him. Possibly, and he did not like the idea of some little kid tailing him. In a snap of motion he lifted the kid into the air and pressed them against the wall, thumb trained on his throat. Having pocketed the compass before pressing another hand against his mouth.

”I’m going to remove my hand from your mouth. If you scream or make any louds noises, i’ll press my thumb like so,” A light amount of pressure, enough to let him know he meant business. ”And collapse your windpipe. Nod if you understand.” Once he nodded, Michael would remove the hand from his mouth with silver eyes boring into his own. ”Now, why are you following me ? Some sort of errand for your vampire master?”

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hound October 25th 2017, 8:08 pm

Michael had quickly snatched the boy up and had him against the wall, the impending doom would have caused the kid to yelp for help as Spirit, the Crime-Fighting Corgi's slogan said to. Unfortunately the police representative for the program never actually told them what to do when you were in a hallway, alone with a person threatening to kill you. Of course as the boy looked over Michael he becae slightly more familiar, and despite everything he found himsel overly anxious as he wiggled a bit. Michael would give his instructions to nod, Jack's eyebrowd furowed and he let out a harsh grunt before nodding. The first thing Jack would do is turn his head and spit on the ground, trying to get any germs Michael's hand had had on it off of him.

"Awe dude, that's so gross. Do you have any idea what germs are on yoru hands? You touch everything with those. Please tell me you didn't go to the bathroom recently!" Though he was speaking between spitting he was immediately jarred as Miahcael asked why he had been following him. Jack looked to him, guilty as sin and shrugged. "Following you? Nooooooo...I-I wasn't following you. I was looking for...the bathroom?" Though he was trying to formulate a story he found himself asking Michael rather than telling him. It was a classic thing with kids, rather than being sure of themselves they always managed to turn a commanding statement, or a matter of fact into a goddamn question.

"I'm not doing anything wrong! I was curious so can you please let go of my fucking throat!? Jesus fuck!" the boy finally barked as his hands kept to Michael's wrist. They weren't at all a threat, the human was far too weak to combat Michael from sheer age and maturity alone. Though it was a very interesting development as he seemed to devolve from that moment on, squirming more and more.

The Hound
The Hound

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion October 25th 2017, 9:26 pm

The strength of a human child was nothing compared to his own, flailing pointlessly against him as one did. Of course he removed the hand from his mouth when he nodded, male immediately spitting as if something vile were in his mouth. ”Yes and they’re now on your face.” He said with a smirk, keeping the firm grip that kept him pressed against the wall in a tight pin. He had no intention of killing the child of course, unless they made things annoying but all he did was bellyache. ”And no, I don’t ever do that.” He then added with a rather serious face, letting them down once he was done letting the odd child squirm.

”Okay, i’ll let you go. Just calm down little...whatever you are.” Michael glared down at them, letting the threat spoke earlier stand where it was. ”Now run along and find that bathroom before I change my mind. Just so you know, it was back down that way.” He pointed down a different direction than he was going with a smirk. That was a lie but one that tested to see if the  kid was actually telling the truth or trying to save their bacon. Experience with children that had a tendency to do what one did not expect from human children made him wary.

Of course there was the fact they were in a party with a vampire that looked much like a child.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hound October 27th 2017, 2:35 pm

"Finally. Thank fucking God." He groaned as he began to rub his neck, shooting daggers at Michael before realizing that he was not in a position to piss off something exponentially stronger than him. Unfortunately the power of friendship wouldn't save him here. The boy brushed himself off as Michael made the comment about changing his mind, which sent a shiver down Jack's spine. He found himself confused however as he noticed Michael pointed to the direction that Jack had just come from.

"I literally just came from that direction." He said scrunching his nose for a moment before his glare returned. "Wait a minute...what's your deal for being back here!?" He said as he stepped back a little, putting a slight distance between him and the person that had just held him by the throat. "Touch me and I yell, and a party full of super-hearing leeches comes." Jack said for good measure, eyeing Michael as if to size up what he would do. It was already apparent that this dick had no concern for the lives of others.

The Hound
The Hound

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion October 27th 2017, 3:03 pm

Slipping fingers into his pockets, Michael produced the little compass once again to see that it was directed in the same way as before. At the very least that annoying kid didn’t turn him away from the obviously right path. Well he thought things would go well until the little brat pointed out that he had just come from the direction that was pointed out.

Now that was annoying.

At the very least it proved that he wasn’t just some stupid kid, or maybe it still did.  ”You think you’ll have the chance to yell? Making a pretty big gamble there little man.” He was nervous, made evident by the small amount of distance made between them as if in some vain gesture. ”Whatever, i’m sure telling you won’t set me back too much, and I can always deal with you later if you make things annoying.” He didn’t need to explains things to let imagination take the rest.

”Looking for something that is supposed to be in this house on this night specifically, a...Great Pumpkin or whatever it’s actually called.”  He shrugged, eyeing the very hallway he was walking down. ”And now you have to come with me since I don’t need you scurrying off to tattle on me to your vampire master.” Not that he was giving him much of a choice, motioning for the little brat to come along.

There should be  some kind of secret basement somewhere around here.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hound October 27th 2017, 3:25 pm

The guy said that it was a bold move, but that didn't mean that Jack listened to him. Of course he DID listen, and his paranoia couldn't help but put him even farther on edge. The man spoke and revealed that he sought something that brought shock to Jack, immediately causing him to freeze up and tense. The Great Pumpkin, or whatever it was called. Of course, Jack wasn't sure if this man knew anything about it, but hew found himself wanting more and more to be separated from this freak show. Sadly, that wasn't in the cards, as said freak show then told Jack that he would be required to follow him.

"W-what is The great pumpkin? If it's just a big pumpkin why all the secrecy? Also, what am I supposed to go tell him, 'There was this guy looking for a pumpkin'... it's not like he's gonna care." Jack grumbled as he stood there. Michael motioned for him to follow, to which Jack scoffed and folded his arms. "W-whatever. Just don't tell my mom I was here..." He grumbled as he reluctantly followed Michael, wondering exactly where he was going. But without farther instruction, Jack would just be tagging along.

Whenever the compass next came out, Jack would certainly make note of it and make the comment that we all knew was coming. "W-wait...are you Jack Sparrow or something? You're following a compass to this thing?" He asked as he began to almost believe this himself. Maybe this guy was the real Jack Sparrow with some magic compass, though in all honesty, Jack had suggested this almost ironically or even dismissively.

The Hound
The Hound

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion October 27th 2017, 4:21 pm

Michael didn’t pay much attention to the male after telling him he would have to come with him. What the little guy knew about the pumpkin was unimportant but then again it would have been better if he didn’t know anything that would male him annoying. ”Unless you happen to mention the part where i’m sneaking around.” He added in, wondering if he was really just dealing with a stupid kid. Which was entirely possible but then again he didn’t want to hazard anything. ”I’m sure you mother wouldn’t approve of you attending a vampire party anyhow. I hear that’s bad for your health.” If only because of the fragile anture of humans and the rather ravenous nature of the blood drinkers.

”I regret nothing, ever.” if anything he just loved sarcastically qouting things, especially with a smug smirk. ”Buuuuut no, this little thing is just leading me to the magic pumpkin. Either that or a really specific magic signature.” He didn’t like being compared to a dirty pirate but not like it mattered to any real degree. Regardless he did end up finding said very conspicuous basement door, or something that vaguely looked like one. All it took was breaking the door open through a little super strength shenanigans to find that out.

”Should probably stay close to me. Never know what these vampires keep in their basements, might be some weird stuff.” The stairs themselves were relatively new from what he could tell, also the fact that they didn’t creak whenever they were stepped on. That was normally how things worked in dark basements/dungeons anyhow. There was the ominous sounding dripping, and the hand of the compass was spinning wildly as he began to descend.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top