The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Legends (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Legends (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Legends (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Legends (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Legends (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Legends (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Legends (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Legends (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Legends (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Legends (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Legends (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Legends (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Legends (Alpha) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLegends (Alpha) - Page 2 I_voting_barLegends (Alpha) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Legends (Alpha) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLegends (Alpha) - Page 2 I_voting_barLegends (Alpha) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Legends (Alpha)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Legends (Alpha) - Page 2 Empty Re: Legends (Alpha)

Post by Red October 6th 2017, 5:07 pm

Blood exploded inside the telekinetic spheres, turning them into crimson balls of what remained of the boy. In all honesty Lucius wasn't quite aware of what would happen if the smoke was separated for long enough, but at least now they knew to go easier on these kids. It was not Lucius' intention to kill them, but perhaps liberate them from this facility and integrate them with Alpha's family. Unfortunately for this one, that wouldn't be happening.

As if on que with Alpha's words, the smoke dissipated. From what Red could infer, it seemed the boy was holding the smoke molecules together, and when he died those bonds fell apart. As good as that was for the Rise heads, it was still at the cost of the boy's life. If only they had more time to figure out a way to win without death.

"It seems that issue took care of itself....... We need to move." Lucius said, walking down the main hallway that lead to this lab. The energy shielding didn't effect him, as he was made of matter, but it was difficult because of the energy in his system. It took about ten seconds and some healing to walk through it, actually. Alpha would have an easier time, Lucius guessed.

"Sven's scanning indicates this hall leads to a large main room. There's dozens of heat signatures. We could be dealing with kids just as powerful as the one before, and we'll need to make sure as few as possible are killed. This won't be easy." Lucius said as the two men traversed the corridor. Whatever this was, it was prepared for this day. They had to know they would eventually get Lucius and Alpha's attention.

Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1255
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha November 7th 2017, 4:12 pm

The sound of flesh ripping and crushing echoed beyond the telekinetic spheres, leaving Travis with a rather disgusted look on his face. It hadn’t been his intention to kill them but killing them did make progression much easier than when they were alive. Not like he wanted to deal with someone that was potentially brainwashed, considering they were literally the worst kind of people to talk down. Still, as he died the smoke would begin to fade and no longer be a problem. ”Now that is just gross.” He muttered, chunks of what was once humanoid splattering to the ground once released by the telekinetic force.

With that little issue pushed out of their way, Travis continued onwards with less of an issue than Lucius had through the energy shield. Being that he didn’t have much energy coursing through him, that made walking through easy enough. There were dozens of signatures, which suggested they might be dealing with more little psychic kids. ”I have a feeling they won’t be too much of a problem.” Unless they were somehow better than the average child from his weird little secret lab. Now that would make things slightly annoying, but he was confident enough within his own abilities to deal with any resistance.

His mind was already running over what they could be running into, what psionic abilities they could be going against. The selection was likely massive but then again not like psychic abilities worked when the user was reduced to a pile of gorey sludge. ”Though if they’re working with the template I was made from, I doubt they’ll be overly potent. Powers potent enough to warrant a threat to me are...very rare.” he noted, stroking as chin as the gave little thought to the door that buckled and smashed inwards from casual effort of his own telekinesis.

”Maybe we just found one of their little….gathering rooms or whatever.” Absent speculation that came along with him walking through the entrance way now lacking a door.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Legends (Alpha) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Red November 9th 2017, 7:52 pm

Alpha's telekinesis was always a treat to witness. It was the masterwork of psychic powers, and watching Alpha use it was like watching Da Vinci paint. The casual way he precisely blew out the door was both frightening and impressive. It wasn't a wonder why Lucius worked painstakingly on his counteractive device. He didn't feel like getting his head ripped off by an angry Alpha—that had already happened to his arm.

Terrifyingly strong powers aside, the idea they were walking into one of the "gathering rooms" was probably correct. There were dozens of heat signatures, and they reacted in a very normal way once the door was breached. So, this was likely going to be a massive fight.

Once Alpha and Red were down the hall and through the broken door, they would see a horde of teenagers. Some were in all white, test subject clothing, but a few had seemed to develop their own style. Interestingly enough, those with their own outfits on were the oldest of the bunch.

The entire group of maybe thirty kids all looked, then stared at Alpha and Red. Lucius and presumably Travis only stared back, an awkward silence resting over the room. You could practically hear people breathing in that moment. That is, until Lucius stepped forward, boots echoing out into the room.

"Hello........ We, well we aren't here to hurt you. On the contrary. If you'd like to leave this place, you can come with us," Lucius said, his voice resounding off the walls. Some of the kids looked confused, while others looked to their older siblings for endorsement. A few, however, inched toward Lucius and Alpha's side of the room.

"Hold it there, you little twat," Said one of the older boys, standing on top of a table in the center of the room. He wore a leather jacket and skinny jeans, and his hair was dyed a flamboyant purple. His authority over the other child, though, was apparent.

"Saint said to stay here. I wouldn't make him angry if I were you...." From there, the older boy stepped down, and the crowd parted for him as he walked. His confidence was almost annoying.

As the boy advanced, the lights went purple, then were pulled inward. The teen seemingly absorbed the light into his body, leaving the room dark for a brief moment. Of course, because there was still power going to the lighting, they turned back on in only a few seconds.

The kid though, had gotten his charge, and unleashed a torrent of concentrated light at Lucius and Alpha just as another kid entered the fray. Their form was difficult to make out, as they were only a blur, but it was pretty obvious they were there. They attempted to hit Alpha in the face, and then the back of the head, and then the stomach, then the.....unmentionables.

What this was was not speed. Lucius observed that the individual appeared for a fraction of a second, then reappeared a few feet away. They were somehow rapidly teleporting, but it honestly didn't look like it. Lucius theorized some sort of manipulation of spatial travel. They weren't tunneling, they were just walking, but they were also skipping a few steps... That would make it hard to track and make contact with them.

Regardless, he didn't have much time to think on it, as he was knocked back into the wall by the sudden burst of light, cracking the Sheetrock. This would be fun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha November 9th 2017, 9:08 pm

As soon as they stepped into the room dozens of eyes would fall upon them, most of them young and looking uncertain. Much like the young ones at his own home when he had emerged from what sounded like it had been a break from his time looking over them. There was an odd sense of nostaliga about that feeling, narrowing his eyes and looking them over with a silent curiosity. Offering a small friendly wave to the whole of them, as if attempting to seem like someone to trust. Eventually Lucius would speak up, trying to talk these poor children into accepting their help.

That being until someone spoke up, telling someone to back up and calling them a twat. To say his look was edgy would have been accurate, because man did they look rather edgy. ”This saint is your...master right?” He inquired, looking absolutely curious about who this saint person could be and what they meant to the children themselves. Something about them was odd, but then again he himself was odd. Being born in a tube and bred to be a powerful human weapon did make things odd within themselves. Travis liked being odd, so that was all good.

”Well it doesn’t matter who they are, but I think you don’t want to make me angry. My wrath is far more terrible than anything this loser could conjure.” The lights began to flicker, growing dark for a few minutes before lighting up once again as as torrent of light was being tossed towards them in what he assumed was an attempt to attack them. With a casual motion of the hand he met the attack with a pulse of telekinetic energy at it, causing the solid energy to part. That however was not what he was supposed to be dealing with as one of them seemed to pop out of nowhere and smack him in the face.

This sudden impact did give him enough time to redirect protection towards the second two attacks. Feeling that they connected but not the pain itself beyond that. There was no pain, but he did keep up a small charade that he was actually harmed by it. Letting the pulsating field form around him, feeling each rapid movement within the faster one.

There was no motion between point A and point B which was odd compared to how  speed normally worked. It was not speed, which meant they were dealing with something else entirely. A low hum drawled from Alpha as he followed them, behind him and them slamming into the personal barrier that he had formed around him. Not even bothering to move when that happened, seeing that there wasn’t much force behind it. There had to be a means by which thy were doing this and his mind worked over what that possibly could have been. A few more demonstrations of what was going on and he seemed to get an idea from his expression.

”This has to work.” He muttered, all of space around him wavering, and then he was simply gone. Appearing before the one with dyed hair, hair a little messy but otherwise looking fine. ”Think I went a little too far.” He shrugged, arm jerking upwards as if a string were snapped up, constricting his field around the photokinetic in an attempt to bind them but not crush them. ”You’re annoying, why don’t you have a time out?” A casual motion to throw the male upwards into the ceiling as he buried his hands into his pockets.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Red November 16th 2017, 10:03 pm

Lucius brushed himself off, then stood up. The wall had cracked behind him on impact, but in all honesty Red was fine. His armor and durability had absorbed the damage well, and he was back in the action in seconds. However, the kid that had initially attacked him was no longer his sparring partner. See, Alpha had moved away from the teleporting kid, and approached the purple haired one. So, it seemed Red would logically be paired with the one jumping through space.

Before Red found where that person was, though, he was hit in the stomach, doubling him over. Then, the dictator was hit in the knees. It didn't hurt much, but the force knocked him around a bit. It was annoying, if nothing else. Lucius simply sighed.

"...Activate the Repulsive Armor Protocol," Lucius ordered. Sven quickly did so, and the next punch that landed on Lucius' body was met with just as much force as was exerted. The field around his armor likely broke a few fingers, judging by the scream.

Finally, the child stopped moving so quickly, revealing himself. He was young, just as Lucius' own sons were. An impressionable child that didn't know what he was doing. Lucius pulled his hood down, and took his mask off. The boy looked terrified, but Lucius knelt down to his level nonetheless.

"It's ok. You don't have to be afraid..... Like i said, I'm not here to hurt you. You have to see that," Lucius said softly. The boy seemed to perk up, the fear fading from his eyes. Red could be a terrifying person, but in this moment, he was truly compassionate. He just wanted to figure out what these kids were being used for, and to liberate them from it.

Of course, Alpha had to screw that up. Lucius heard the entire group of kids scream, and then he heard their hurried foot steps. The kid in front of him looked like a frightened dear, and joined his siblings in flight.

Looking behind him, Lucius saw the limp body of the light manipulating kid hanging out of the ceiling, blood dripping down to the floor from it. Yeah, Alpha had put the boy's head through the ceiling..... Eventually, it ceased to stick, and fell to the ground, splattering in front of Alpha.

Lucius felt a tinge of anger well up in him. Travis had now made it impossible to gain the trust of these kids, meaning this could all be for very little. Sure, they could still destroy the facility, but what of the children? They couldn't let them leave, and they couldn't take them in now; not willingly, anyway.

"ALPHA! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! Did that bullet kill all your compassion for your own kind, or did it just make you stupid?" Lucius said, seething. Of course he didn't really mean to insult Travis, but he really didn't understand why Alpha had made such a blunder.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha November 16th 2017, 10:27 pm

Travis didn’t really put much mind towards the light manipulator beyond what he had seen as an attempt to pin him against the ceiling. That was until of course they collided with the hard material that composed the ceiling, and the children themselves began to scream in terror. Likely death was not something that they dealt with often, the one that Lucius was attempting to help. This was of course was followed by a meaty splat. Travis turned to the sound, seeing what had once been a person laying before him, blood spreading outwards from the ruined mess that was their skull. Bone fragments, and brain matter mingling with the puddle that was rapidly forming.

He didn’t really progress, move or even twitch beyond staring enraptured by the morbid sight. This hadn’t been the first person he had seen, dead person anyway but something about it resonated with him. Reality around him felt as if it were distorting, twisting and turning with indeterminate flashes of static. All at once it happened and all at once it stopped, leaving him with a few droplets of blood dribbling from his left nostril. A faint wetness that he examined with a swipe of the tongue, rubbing the rest away with his thumb.

”I always find it so hard...not hurting people. Not killing them.” He knelt down to examine the corpse, wondering if he had been killed on impact or was there any suffering. Not that it mattered now. There was nothing he could do to undo the death he had caused, and something about that...did not feel good. ”I was trying to pin him against the ceiling but...i’m too strong for my own good it seems.” A sigh, running fingers through his hair in an almost anxious fashion.

”We came here for a reason didn’t we? Let’s get back to that.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red November 28th 2017, 3:50 am

As angry as Lucius was, evident by the throbbing vain in his temple, he couldn't really be too outraged. Sure, he could sit there all day long and get after Alpha for messing up, but it wouldn't do any good. It had been done, and could not be undone. Now they had to work on salvaging the situation in any way they could, and perhaps find this 'Saint' person the children spoke about.

"......Fine. Just, reel it in with these kids. There's no reason to use any amount of force with them, really." Lucius said, averting his eyes from the bloody corpse below Alpha. This..... This was something he hoped Rise could avoid, at least for the time being. But, perhaps it was just ingrained in the very nature of what they were. Like Lucius had always said, most progress throughout history had thus far been done through bloodshed and heinous acts. Perhaps it was time he realized that once again.

"Scanning indicates a signature not unlike that given off by your test tubes in a maze of corridors down that hall. We need to destroy them, recover any children that we can, and then dispose of the rest of this place......" Lucius said, sounding certain of his plan. Political or not, Rise couldn't have an organization outside it using Alpha's technology, and it also couldn't have the meta population in DC being captured for gene extraction. Taking this facility out was a must.

Lucius retrieved his mask, put it on, then pulled his hood back up. After that, he lead the way down the hall. He assumed Alpha would follow, but with how many times he had been blindsided today, Red could have been wrong. Either way, the dictator made his way down the corridor until he ran into a sealed door. Of course, 'sealed door' actually means 'ashes' when you have red energy, but you get the point.

Once through the entryway, Lucius and Alpha would see long hallways, lit with green light, and with test tubes lining each side. In each was either a growing child, or an abducted metahuman. The two types were being simultaneously experimented on, the new genes being crossed with what Red could only assume was a template stolen from Alpha's family to make a more potent being. Red had feared this the moment he let Travis use him as the first new variable in the creation of these children, but this was worse then even he could have imagined.....

"Admiring my work? I figured you two would be impressed...." A voice said, most likely from around the corner.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha November 28th 2017, 4:24 am

Reel it in. Now that was something he had to get right before making use of these abilities he was born with...or developed. Hurting the children was not his intention, infact the opposite was but he had to handle them so lightly. There were more test tubes down the hallway, meaning that he could dispose of their breeding grounds. ”Destroys their tubes, got it.” Alpha noted with a nod, burying his hands into his pockets and considered the hallways that snaked around ahead of them. He was following Lucius mostly, wondering what actually lay ahead for them and if they would be met with another powered child.

Eventually a sealed door would stand before them and  Lucius would  burn the thing down with that odd energy he employeed. Beyond was the room, lit with green light cast from the test tubes settled along the walls. There was a mixture of growing children and captured metahumans, all sights that felt familiar to him despite having no seen them within remembered time. Travis would walk along the faintly lighted  room, grey eyes going over everything within it. It was obvious these people somehow had the template that made him, but how did they get it? These thoughts went through his mind, congruent with a few others.

”Impressed is one way of putting it. Not particularly impressed with the products so far but then again you can’t expect much from children.” He said, stroking his chin while resting a hand on one of the glass tubes. ”So, are you this Saint person i’ve heard...a little bit about?”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red November 30th 2017, 1:20 am

"Yes, because the first of their kind versus one so young is a fair fight. Regardless, I've been able to create abilities in them you two can only dream about," Saint said, moving from around the corner. And there he stood, looking down a narrow hallway at two of the most dangerous men in the world, confident. He acted like he knew something they didn't.

"But yes, I am this 'Saint' you've heard about, and I've been waiting for this moment for a long time......" The man said. He then turned his gun on Alpha and Lucius, then open fired. It shot high velocity, blue bullets. Both Lucius and Alpha would find that their powers had almost no effect on this ammo. Firstly, the blue energy of the rounds cut right through Red's energy, or at least matched it enough to get through a barrier of it, and the bullets themselves were immune to telekinetic fields and manipulation. To add to that, these things hit like a literal train.

Lucius' scanner's recognized the energy signature immediately, his eyes widening. Instead of using his energy, he drew his sword. The durable, vibrating blade was then used to cut the bullets from the air, but even with Red's reflexes, in this armor mode he wasn't fast enough to act against a barrage any faster then this. Not with his sword, anyway. Regardless, he managed to defend himself for the time being. Alpha on the other hand, he might not have expected this, so it could have very well broke through his defenses.

"Alpha! Move!" Lucius said, to busy with defending himself to elaborate. Hopefully Alpha took it as a cue to find some makeshift cover.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha November 30th 2017, 1:51 am

”Odd how arrogant humans are.” He seemed to mutter to himself, taking note of the confidence that seemed to drip from this male like a noxious fume. Despite who he was standing against, there was not even the lightest hint of fear. Either their arrogance knew no bounds or he was very prepared for the two of them. That was of course when he pulled a gun, seeming to fire what looked to be a blue bullet from the barrel of the gun. It moved fast, impressively fast even for his enhanced perceptions but not beyond their ability to calculate.

As the bullet hit his field, it didn’t stop when he gave the thought but continued moving onwards. It made sense that the ammunition wouldn’t stop, considering that he did just mention that he had been waiting for them. Still his body found keeping up with the speed of his thoughts difficult, attempting to move in a fashion that would allow him to avoid damage. However making use of tricks copied from other people..well it did make things likely enough to avoid taking any real damage beyond a few clips along his arm which stung. No amount of psionic reinforcement would have protected from the shots but he had to adapt.

Great, another asshole my powers don’t work on. This is..annoying. He thought to himself, quickly sliding behind one of the consoles that controlled the regulation of the tubes. Not that it would do much to protect him should the guy shoot more form that damn gun but he wanted to have a little false security while thinking over a plan. For the moment all he could think of doing was letting his influence snake its way under them, grabbing onto a few wires thick enough to serve as some manner of rope. Hopefully Lucius could serve as some distraction while he weaved rudimentary illusions over the points where the wires moved out from, eliminating sight and sound from the equation as he would attempt in one go to wrap him up.

The hope was that he wouldn’t be able t use the gun and they could entrap him. Unless of course his suit had some manner of jamming technology, then he would...likely find his efforts fruitless.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red December 6th 2017, 8:21 pm

Give me an intricate scan... Lucius said over his telepathic connection with Sven. In a moment, he got more information about the room in front of him then could be processed, at least for someone with a less advanced brain. He could zoom in and examine atomic structures if he wanted to, but the main purpose of this was to have the entire room mapped out and sent directly to his brain at all times, courtesy of Soul Sync.

He saw each bullet coming even when it wasn't in his line of sight, and coupled with his already strong calculative abilities, he could deduce where all the projectiles were headed to the T, and even make a guess at Saint's next move. Granted, he hadn't seen much of this guy, so it was hard to tell, but he could at least make a deduction of his options. Really, Saint had no decent retreat. He had to either steam roll both Lucius and Alpha, or be mauled by their combined power.

Lucius masterfully dodged each of the fully automatic rounds coming his way, deflecting with his sword the few that would have otherwise hit him. He advanced down the hall with purpose, ready to dispatch this 'Saint' so he couldn't keep using Alpha's technology for nefarious purposes.

Once Lucius got close, Saint, well, changed. He got shorter, more skinny, yet his gear remained as it was. He dropped his gun and stepped forward, throwing Lucius back with an unexpected telekinetic pulse. Red found himself flying back to the other end of the hall, impacting walls with surprising force.

.....I've only ever measured a telekinetic blast like that from you, Alpha....... Lucius said, his eyes wide at the stats appearing on his HUD. Instantly Red activated his movement stabilizer. He didn't feel like getting thrown around by two telekinetics today.

Saint took another step forward. Soon the pressure in the area built. The man had spread out his influence over the whole room, and was causing it to exert a force that you might find in the deepest depths of the ocean. Tubes shattered, bodies falling out, and the rest of the hardware flattened. Lucius was feeling the effects as well, though due to his immovability his tech wasn't breaking and he wasn't pinned to the floor. That, however, didn't mean he wasn't effected. The pressure did indeed cause damage to his organs, his skin, and ever atom of his being, he just couldn't be moved. The dictator could only take the strain for so long.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha December 6th 2017, 9:36 pm

Something about this Saint person was not human, and the means by which he wielded his own technology showed he had an intricate understanding of it. Still the concept that someone was messing around with his own kind and their make up was more than enough to agitate him. His next moves were difficult to fully understand and that gun was something that made any attempts to defend against it almost useless, much to his chagrin. In the end all of his attempts were focused upon slowing down their shared foe and helping Lucius get some manner of hit on him. Things seemed to be going well, aside from attempts at binding him failing until Lucius was suddenly thrown back by a pulse.

The wall he hit dented inwards, and his mind already began working things over. ”And now he has psychic powers. I really hate this smug prick.” Travis muttered, as the sudden increase in pressure came around them, tubes shattering and equipment flattening into unusable pieces of metal. Luckily enough he had to time to retreat the field around him, forming that powerful armor of psychic energy that took the brunt of it without any bodily harm. Devoting all to defense, now that was what he was doing and it kept his fragile body alive despite its regenerative abilities. Pushing himself to his feet, now that was another story entirely, something that took a little effort despite the fact he was trying to move through the mire of force.

Still that didn’t keep him from progressing, moving forward through what was trying to keep him down in a movement towards them. Sloshing through the nutrient fluids, eyes narrowing in determined slits. Getting really tired of your shit already. With a body moved with the power of his mind alone, Travis simply whipped a fist backwards and aimed to slam it into his face with what could be considered an impressive amount of force even by superhuman standards.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red December 6th 2017, 10:41 pm

Saint was focusing on the pressure in the room, yes, but all it took was a little shift of his genetics to get back to a place where he could defend himself. The pressure faded, and Saint's body style shifted slightly once again. His arm moved with speed even Lucius would consider a blur, grabbing Alpha's fist before it made contact with his body. Of course, the force went into Saint's hand, but that didn't seem to bother him.

It was at this point that he would attempt to send a rush of Red Energy into Alpha, and then throw him across the room by the grip on his hand. If successful, he would pick up his firearm once again, stepping forward.

"I'm more powerful then anyone here.... I am all of them, and you. I can use the powers of any, merge them or use them all at once. I am divine. I am......a God." He fired his gun once again, which would of course be unaffected by the powers of either Lucius or Alpha. Red wasn't yet to his feet though, and only managed to guard a few of the blue bullets. He was hit twice in the chest before managing to duck for cover.

Now, the blue bullets weren't just perfect for cutting through his energy, they were perfect for damaging Lucius. They were the opposite of what his body had adapted to over the years, meaning they cut through his durability like paper. No, he wasn't as squishy as a human against them, but he was hurting now.

The bullets thankfully dispersed after a few seconds of contact, so his regeneration could get to work, but for the moment Lucius was wounded, and not at full strength.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha December 6th 2017, 11:24 pm

Travis felt his fist collide with the hand outstretched to catch his fist, seemingly unphased by the force behind the strike. That was followed by a sudden burning pain within his stomach and being thrown back against a wall, pain radiating through his body as he collided with the floor. Despite the damage done to his flesh, he could feel the cells repairing themselves and coming back together in the way that they did. An accelerated fashion, causing the pain itself to numb and eventually fade despite the fact that he was in a dizzying amount of it. Copper mingled with the taste of saliva, giving the illusion that his mouth was filling with blood as this Saint proclaimed themselves a god.

Laughable.

That someone would call themselves something amusing as a god. ”A god? That’s really funny there saint.” Travis seemed to press his back against the wall, a facsimile of what was really happening. A distortion of reality and vision itself that no shielding of the mind could foil.  Running his mind in multiples strings for one who could get past his mental shield, letting them hear only pointless thoughts while his true calculations hid underneath. Not really there but it would require someone touching the image to know that, and this person was not touching him at all as he really rose behind the curtain that was created with his mind. Calculating where to strike and what would cause him the utmost pain possible. Hopefully subterfuge would get him further than outright trying to attack him.

”You’re no god. Just a sack of meat  stretched over bones with a little more power than they deserve.” His attack was a highly pressurized and potent point of telekinetic energy, zipping outwards with sound muffled by his own design. Aiming to penetrate through the front of his skull, with the hope to splatter his skull across the wall like a macabre painting.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Red December 11th 2017, 7:12 pm

Looking up from his cover, Lucius came to a realization: they were outmatched. How that was possible Red didn't know, but he knew something was going on with this guy that gave him so much power. If he and Travis were to win, they had to stop playing nice guy and amp their assault up to 11. He just hoped that they weren't going to get a running start just to hit a brick wall.

Lucius saw the telekinetic force Alpha was exerting at the single point on Saint, and that's when the dictator chose to strike. To block the full power of Travis' tk was hard enough, Lucius making his own attack would only make it that much more difficult. The Rise Head rose, removed his Sonic Scrambler, and activated it. He was aware Alpha would be hurt by this, but that was the price to pay. Thousands of frequencies would hit the air, adding one more painful thing for Saint to focus on. After that, he Overclocked.

This would be the first time he used the protocol in the field, so numerous things could have gone wrong, but Lucius had to take the risk. He drew Cora Zen, it's gem glowing a brilliant crimson and it's blade humming with deadly vibration, then he charged.

Even for a speedster, the sudden burst of speed was impressive. A normal person wouldn't have even been able to register Red's movement before it was done. Unfortunately Saint wasn't normal, but focusing on the two other things meant he couldn't react adequately enough to all of them.

Lucius sliced into Saint's throat, blood pouring out. Even with durability the sword cut through the man like butter, and the 'God' tried to jump back in retreat. Unfortunately for him, the sword's tether ability prevented this, and the next wicked fast attack was him being impaled on the sword of Count Dracula, the Impaler.

Just as Lucius landed his hit, Saint could take it no more, and his telekinetic defense against Alpha broke. His head was then completely obliterated. Yes. It popped like a zit, splattering brains all over the tubes, and Lucius. Saint hit ths floor like a ton of bricks, concluding the epic story of the test tube baby God.

Red took a deep breath, removed his sword from the body of Saint, and fell back into a lean on what remained of the test tubes. This was the most blood he had seen at once in years.

"Well..... That was...... Dramatic."

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha December 12th 2017, 3:11 pm

While the force spread out would have been difficult to thwart, being singled on a thin point made it much more difficult. The destructive potential would have reeked havoc on anything hit by it, which made him impressed that he managed to hold off such force. That was when the sonic scrambler came about, releasing hundreds of screams that began to scratch at his mind, ripping through his eardrums and reducing all sound to a muffle beyond the pain. Turning his mind to scrambled eggs and causing his nose to bleed. Still, luckily that didn’t stop the telekinetic attack itself from ripping against Saint’s defenses, as he was pierced through the neck.

With no barrier between the attack and Saint, his head popped dramatically. Shards of bone flying around and catching Alpha in the shoulder as he stumbled back a few steps to slam against the wall, blood like a fountain rocketing from his neck stump. Slowly his control over his mental faculties would come, but nothing that let him meaningfully use his abilities, at the very least not for a minute more. ”Ow, fuck that stupid screeching thing.” Alpha growled, his own words sounding as if he were trying to hear them through ears stuffed with cotton until his ears healed up and the blood drained.

With muscles knitting back together, the fragment of bone would slip from the wound as it closed, causing any pain there to fade away as he looked down on the blood carcass. ”So...I think this is the part where we get the kids and blow this place up, right?” He suggested, standing to his feet, as blood was vacated from his ear canals and he wiped his nose with the back of a hand. ”You should probably talk to them though. Don’t think they’re over the whole accidentally killing the one with the purple hair.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top