The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
. - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
. - Page 16 I_vote_lcap. - Page 16 I_voting_bar. - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Page 16 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: .

Post by Guest February 19th 2017, 6:49 am

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 19th 2017, 12:47 pm

yay go choo choo train Jeannie excitedly looks out the window. just like harry potter when they go to Hogwarts, hope we don't run into dementors
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 19th 2017, 2:09 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 19th 2017, 3:29 pm

well that's good,cause there scary. yeah going on a train is fun. these seats are really comfy and there all kinds of stuff to see out the window. oh, you said it could be snack time once we made sure we were on the train.

She gets her backpack of snacks want some I got a whole bunch so you could have some too. good thing there was all them machines to get goodies out of
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 20th 2017, 2:58 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 20th 2017, 4:01 pm

ok well that's good so we can see where we are going. muum that looks yummy Jeannie grabs one of the candy bars from their snack pile wanting try one to yay i love chocolate

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 21st 2017, 12:29 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 21st 2017, 2:04 pm

we can play a game! Jeannie smiles she likes games. let's play the question game, we take turns asking questions about each other.

it's a good way to get to know new friends. so let's see whats's your favorite band? mine is the Ramones
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 21st 2017, 3:23 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 21st 2017, 3:43 pm

Is Jeannie somewhat confused chansons? what's that sam explains it and that makes sense she guesses how interesting. sam does have an old-timey vibe about her.

huh books well I like lots of comic books, if you mean books then harry potter and the lord of the rings is my favorite what's your favorite book you forgot that part and my question is huh
you said hobbies I like playing video games and watching movies and playing with animals, that shut not sure that's a hobby.

but something I like too, playing sports is fun too. and cosplay I love cosplay.

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 22nd 2017, 1:58 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 22nd 2017, 3:57 pm

oww cute maybe I could meet you doggy sometime. I bet he's a super cutie. adventures huh I should show you my comic books then you'd like them.  music stuff yeah I play guitar and drums. guitars kinda hard cause it hurts your fingers if you play too long.

I like drums cause they make loud bangy sounds boom boom. it's fun the neighbors complain sometimes lucky the castle has a big basement I can play in and the nose stays down there so they don't complain.

so what about sports, do you play anyI bet you'd be good at some as strong as you are.maybe baseball you'd get a homerun every time.

me I like boxing pow!  it's fun and I think the gloves are funny they make you have big puffy hands the better to bop things with. and karate and wrestling I played wrestling in school.

I was a cheerleader in school too and gymnastics I did that I can do all kinds of fancy flippy flops. huh was pretty fun idea huh a wrestling cheerleader. I'd be perfect for the tv wrestling where they have them crazy characters. did try that some like nothing real big like that.

just there was a school for pro wrestling near where I live and I love watching it on tv. So thought it be fun to try so I took some classes and was in some of their little shows. would be fun to be in a big one on tv sometimes. then I like Ufc the MMA stuff cause it's boxing and karate and wrestling mushed together.

people think it's funny that I'm a model that likes boxing cause it could get my face messed up. luck;y since I got my powers  I don't have to worry about it much little cuts and bruises go away fast.

course it would have saved me a lot of tummy aches if I had it from the start. cause before I had to worry about that and didn't like getting hit in the face, so when the other girls would figure that out I'd end up getting punched in the belly a lot cause I'd worry about not getting hit in the face more.   not fun.

so to work around that I decided to train really hard to get my tummy muscles super strong so it wouldn't hurt as much. so after awhile and trying all them exercise things you see on tv, I got the results I wanted.see hard as a rock
Jeannie lifts up her shirt and  points to her stomach flexing her  abdominals muscles for sam to see, smiling she likes showing off

as a nice little bonus not only did it help me in boxing but helped my modeling too. which is pretty funny since that was the start of my problem. I got a lot of jobs from fitness sports magazines after they saw my boxing.   They liked my combination of a cute face and strong little body.

oh, I like skating, on boards in snow and on ice.surfing and beach volleyball.   not the biggest fan of ball sports cause there confusing, but it's simple and involves bikinis so it's a good ball sport.   so what sports do sams play or are you not a sporty girl?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 23rd 2017, 1:58 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 23rd 2017, 3:41 pm

huh wasted your life what do you mean? you ok your face is all red. Jeannie looks confused by sam reaction your not sick are you Jeannie puts her hand on sams forehead to see if she had a fever thinking maybe that's why her face was red.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 23rd 2017, 4:53 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 23rd 2017, 7:23 pm

oh ok so what are you embarrassed about?if you tell me I can help you fix it Jeannie smiles happily that Sams ok and appreciates her concern.

well yeah where best buddies so course I'd want to make sure you ok. so let's see if we can make it better so you're not embarrassed anymore. cause that's no fun
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 38 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum