The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
jeannie is still lost  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
jeannie is still lost  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
jeannie is still lost  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
jeannie is still lost  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
jeannie is still lost  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
jeannie is still lost  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
jeannie is still lost  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
jeannie is still lost  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
jeannie is still lost  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
jeannie is still lost  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
jeannie is still lost  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
jeannie is still lost  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

jeannie is still lost

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jeannie is still lost  - Page 2 Empty Re: jeannie is still lost

Post by Jeannie Rose October 2nd 2016, 9:23 pm

huh ok then well guess I'll take the bus and see what I can find there. yeah, I think my phone bill would appreciate me not calling all the time too. I'll call when I get back from creepy vile.

so Jeannie waits for the bus should be coming soon then she can see what the big deal is about this town. she thinks oh crap she forgot to ask the train man about Vomohvi,she looks around and finds him.

hey sorry to bug you again but have you seen this man? she shows him the picture of Vomohvihe's been missing for awhile I'm trying to solve that mystery and he was supposedly spotted here,do you remember a man looking like him taking the bus?

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lost October 3rd 2016, 12:15 am

"Sorry, a lot of people come through. He doesn't look familiar. Though, that is this train station as you can probably tell," The attendant replied.

As the hour for the bus' arrival drew near the general drift of the loungers in the area around the corner began to clear out. Aside from people leaving and entering the train station, the crowded street had become unusually deserted. As the minute hand drew close to the appointed time, several people arrived to gather at the corner. There were four or five of them, all dressed in plain and drab clothing. They were pale as day. Some were tall and lanky. Others more stout, bulging with what could have been muscle.

They all had similar traits, probably due to a shared ethnicity. A closely shared ethnicity. It might be more natural to assume they were all brothers. They had narrow heads with flat noses and bulgy, starry eyes that never seemed to shut. Their skin looked rough and scabby, with warts. They were wrinkled, especially the sides of the necks were all shriveled or creased up. All of the men were bald or balding, even the youngest among them.

It was not long after they had gathered together to wait at the corner, before a small motor-coach of extreme decrepitude and dirty grey colour rattled down the street. It drew up to the curb besides the group, and they began to load up the crates and bags they had with them. After, they'd clumsily shuffle aboard in a silent, almost furtive fashion.

The bus had a half-illegible sign on the windshield that read, "Arkham-Innsmouth-Newb'port." The driver also had the same look as the others. He was unkempt, with a sullen visage. He was a thin, stoop-shouldered man not much under six feet tall wearing a frayed golf hat. He turned to Jeannie at shot her a cold glare, while the others seemed content to just ignore her entirely and mill about their business.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To those who go the way, he who has strayed shall be known as The Lost.

To he who has strayed, he has simply forged a New Path.

It is time to take The Next Step
The Lost
The Lost
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 148
Job : Mastermind.
Humor : Twisted.
Registration date : 2012-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 3rd 2016, 1:44 am

ok then. Jeannie was kinda disappointed but he did confirm this was the right places. she watches as the bus pulls up and some men that might be brothers get out and went about loading stuff. how odd she thought they all seemed older than they should be. they were also eerily silent as the went about their work. the bus was quite creepy when it pulled up she took a picture as she found it quite amusing like something out a scary movie. and lost well find her picture interesting for other reasons when she makes her report she managed to get some of the odd men in it.

maybe he's people could analyze it and find out more about the epidemic as they appeared to all have some strange skin condition.also for a more supernatural view perhaps Vomohvi was some kinda vampire that feeds on the town's people and made them his minions

she got on the bus the driver gave her an odd look the brothers didn't seem to notice her busy with their work.she takes a seat near the front hoping maybe the driver might have some interesting things to say and tries to start a conversation with him. intresting bus you have,is it part of some haunted tour thing you do with tourists? I've heard Innsmouth has quite the reputation as a scary place.
I'm sure it's not as bad as they make it,you wouldn't be taking people to it if it was right.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lost October 3rd 2016, 5:45 am

Jeannie taking her phone or camera out and aiming it at the group was not ignored.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" the bus driver shouted, enraged.

"How dare you take picture without permission! Destroy film immediately," He demanded from his seat. The bus driver scowled at Jeannie as she approached. If taking a simple photo was met with such hostility, you can imagine what insulting the bus and the people's town would have done. The entire group was furious. They lumbered over to Jeannie. All of them seemed to focus on the negative things Jeannie had said about them, and ignored the positive.

"Rude, little girl, you give camera now. Then you get off my bus," the bus driver was so enraged, he stood up and lumbered a few steps closer. It probably didn't help that Jeannie seemed to have neglected the modest fair.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To those who go the way, he who has strayed shall be known as The Lost.

To he who has strayed, he has simply forged a New Path.

It is time to take The Next Step
The Lost
The Lost
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 148
Job : Mastermind.
Humor : Twisted.
Registration date : 2012-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 3rd 2016, 3:41 pm

gee talk about grumpy she didn't mean it in an insulting way.i'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you guyswanting to avoid confrontation she goes through with the driver's request kinda she gives him the film and gets off the bus.

what they didn't notices as she is good at slight of hand and can move much faster than human eyes can see when she feels like it. she had switched the film with the pictures with a blank one they could destroy.

seeing as this seemed to be a dead end. Jeannie heads back to back to her hotel room to send lost the pictures and figure out what to do next and get a snack for dinner investigating makes her hungry.

so while munching on some pizza she hooks her camera to her computer and sends the pictures to lost,then she clicks on another thing on the screen a map with a little red dot blinking on it. she had stuck a tracking device in the seat of the bus.

she thought that might come in handy in case she needs another way to get there. which in this case worked out as she kinda got kicked off the bus,note to self, don't ask the creepy bus driver questions tell you get where you're going and remember to pay bus fare. well, she had a map to Innsmouth if she wanted to go look into it more.

she calls lost to make her report hopefully he'll like the pictures since she kinda messed up with going to the town. well, maybe she can look into it more tomorrow. hey Mr. lost got some good news and bad news good news ,good news I sent you some interesting pictures,looks like the residents of Innsmouth suffer from some kinda premature aging thing,I'm not a doctor so I don't know what to make of it.but you might have one that can get figure it out. bad news I kinda got kicked off the bus so I couldn't look at the town.

but I put a bug on the bus and got a map now so I can go look without seeing the grumpy bus driver again. there is definitely something going on there. I wasn't even asking too many questions,just took a picture of the bus and asked about why people are so scared of the town and they got worked up,well that and I guess I forgot to pay the fee. In my defense I thought you paid when you got there.. they hiding something maybe Vomohvi. haven't been able to connect him to it yet besides,the picture you gave me of him has been confirmed to be taken at that station. won't know rather he took the bus or not, the bus driver got mad before i could ask.

could try and see if I get a nicer bus driver next time,of go check it out.think maybe I should look around the pawn shops tomorrow see if they saw Vomohvi confirm,him being active here ,recently maybe get some lead connecting him and the town.sorry for messing up on the bus I'll find him though don't worry.

and maybe solve the mystery of the town cause I think there connected not sure how let.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top