The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
The New Path Conglomerate I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The New Path Conglomerate I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
The New Path Conglomerate I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The New Path Conglomerate I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
The New Path Conglomerate I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
The New Path Conglomerate I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The New Path Conglomerate I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The New Path Conglomerate I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The New Path Conglomerate I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
The New Path Conglomerate I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
The New Path Conglomerate I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
The New Path Conglomerate I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The New Path Conglomerate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The New Path Conglomerate Empty The New Path Conglomerate

Post by The Lost September 18th 2016, 12:54 pm

Business: The New Path Conglomerate

Founded: 8 years ago.

Location: World Wide; World headquarters located in Detroit, Michigan, USA.

Appearance: Among the long forgotten and broken down factories of the motor city, there is a series of newly refurbished factories pumping new life into the area. Inexplicably, there stands a single skyscraper at the center of these revived factories. This lone giant is an immaculate work of modern design. The New Path logo is brilliantly emblazoned at the top of the silver and white skyscraper.

Logo: The New Path Logo is a series of sliver lines that form a stylized compass. It represents the ideals of industry, inspiration, and exploration.

Company Motto: "Human beings must always aspire towards a more noble ideal."

History: Eight years ago, the first iteration of The New Path was founded by Abel Ausama, a humble farmer looking to help his neighbors by unifying their efforts under one brand. It was a humble agricultural company that has since expanded and grown into a massive conglomerate. The current CEO, Jonathan Javian, originally ran a small time security firm that was co-opted into The New Path Conglomerate to handle it's security needs around the world. After Ausama's retirement, he appointed Javian  as his successor, backing his plans to shift focus into the NPPMF which has quickly grown into one of the largest active private military firms. The New Path private Military Firm offers training and supplementary forces to nations all over the world with the hopes of safeguarding humanity regardless of nationality or borders.

Main field: The New Path Conglomerate is a massive company that branches out in many fields. Furthermore, there are many subsidiaries and shell companies linked to The New Path. There are three main branches of The New Path Conglomerate, though only two are public. The third a secret third branch known to only key individuals. Namely, those directly involved.

New Path Private Military Firm ~ [NPPMF] This branch provides armed combat and/or security services. A PMC is not a mercenary group and is not an official military. Their staff are not soldiers and are instead security contractors.

New Path Labs ~ This branch focuses on research and development. Their current projects are top secret.

The New Path ~ Is a special section of the conglomerate that is dedicated locating, aiding, and maintaining talented individuals. Those who have powers beyond that of a normal human being are approached and offered a place within the organization. The organization's goal is to help those who's unique situation make it difficult to survive without special attention, and prevent those who would abuse their talents to disrupt society.

Proof of Purchase: The Lost has used his super intelligence to amass an incredible amount of wealth and influence since childhood.
The Lost
The Lost
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 148
Job : Mastermind.
Humor : Twisted.
Registration date : 2012-09-06

Back to top Go down

The New Path Conglomerate Empty Re: The New Path Conglomerate

Post by Chellizard September 19th 2016, 2:40 am

That's fine. It's more of a plot thing now - but it's nice that you put a lot of thought into it. Very Happy

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
The New Path Conglomerate JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top