The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Urban Commandos
The Dragon and The Clover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
The Dragon and The Clover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
The Dragon and The Clover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Dragon and The Clover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Dragon and The Clover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Dragon and The Clover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Dragon and The Clover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Dragon and The Clover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Dragon and The Clover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
The Dragon and The Clover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
The Dragon and The Clover - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Dragon and The Clover

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Dragon and The Clover - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dragon and The Clover

Post by The Nekromonga March 24th 2016, 7:07 am

"They're bringing everyone into the gym... I saw 'em." Ice Boy explained, condensation emerging from his mouth with every word he said.

Dino Girl back up the sentiment, her speech interspersed with breathing in the gas mask. "Please don't let them take our friends away."

"That's what we're here for, Dino Girl. Stay here... and we'll handle the bad guys." June snorted strongly in the gas, causing a bit of frost to form on her mouth. She looked at Clover, patting her on the shoulder. Hopefully the cold sneeze would show her that Ice Boy's element didn't bother her at all.

"Let's go then." June led the way to the gym.

GYM...

About a dozen children were laying on the small gym floor, unconscious in the gas. Two figures, one officer in a coat and peak cap, and one soldier in fatigues were looking over their prizes like livestock. The soldier carried two more children on her shoulders, lining them up and tying them with the ropes used for climbing. This was quite the well stocked gymnasium for a school for children.

"algo iss-eoss-eo! geugeos-eun dangsin ibnida! (I knew it! it's you!)" Dragon Girl reverted to Korean upon seeing the two figures. Her temper flared at the thought of what they would do to the children.

"JA - EUN . dangsin-eul dasi bol su issdolog joh-eun geos-ibnida! geuligo dangsin-eun chingu leul gajyeowassda. (Ja-eun. It is so nice to see you again! And you brought a friend." the officer said through his gas mask, calmly turning around when he heard the heroes come into the gym. He spared Dragon Girl only a fleeting glance, but his gaze fell longer on Clover. There were few ways to describe the darkness in his eyes; this man thoroughly reeked of evil.

The second figure, the soldier, was a young Korean woman with particularly well made up hair and a face that had likely seen the knife. She seemed particularly well built, standing at a height nearly matching Dragon Girl.

"Clover... you need to leave back through the shaft. These two are extremely dangerous." June was being her usual self, always taking all the risks and protecting people around her.

"Naneun i him , deulaegon sonyeo dangsin-eul gamsa hal su-issneun gihoeleul gyeolko eodji anh-assda . geuleona tong-il hangug eun hanaui yong eul-wihan gong-gan iissda!(I never got the chance to thank you for this power, Dragon Girl. But a unified Korea has room for only one dragon!)" The female soldier expressed herself briefly, and began approaching the duo. She discarded her rifle

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by K'Ren March 24th 2016, 9:06 pm

Clover’s skin seemed to almost crawl at the sight of June’s frost breath, the human part of her thought it was really cool, but the embodiment part of her hated the cold, so her reaction was a mix of the two. Clover nodded in agreement with the large firefighter, if the kids were being held hostage in the gym, then that’s where they needed to go.

Upon their arrival, Clover’s gaze fell on the unconscious children, her heart rate increased as a mix of anger and worry overcame her. This again was another instance of both clover’s and Jaws’ emotions mixing. At times it could prove to be beneficial, but in this case, they needed to be as calm as possible, and that wasn’t happening. Just then, a woman roughly the same height as the firefighter, and a mysterious man began to address June in a foreign language.

Clover instinctively pushed the ice boy and dino girl behind her, as the man’s gaze fell to her. She assumed he was after the two remaining kids, and didn’t think for a moment, that she might have been the target of his sinister glance. The female soldier began to approach them, only making Clover’s hear race even more, she was almost completely oblivious to Dragon girl’s words.

She now had a decision to make, leave the firefighter here to fight off two very creepy, and powerful foes, or rescue the two conscious children first. “Damn it!” she mumbled under her breath before turning quickly and grabbing the two kids in her arms. In one full motion, she had scooped up the kids and launched herself like a cannon ball out of the gym and down the halls. When she finally reached the shaft that June and her had used to get down into the facility, She lifted the kids up into the hallway and told them to head outside and find the other firefighters. She wanted to go with them, but she couldn’t leave Dragon girl down there alone, even if the two villains were powerful.

Once the two kids were outside, Clover quickly hopped back down the shaft and raced back to the gym, all the while hoping she wasn’t too late to lend a hand.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
K'Ren
K'Ren
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Power comes in response to a need, not a desire, and I need power"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2015-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga March 24th 2016, 11:34 pm

Clover wouldn't need to get far to join the fight. Dragon Girl's evil twin (so it seems) kicked her clear through several walls, stopping in a pile of rubble and office debris. The Dragon Girls, evenly matched in power, both using the same martial art, seemed to cancel each other out. However, when they came to blows, their attacks gradually increased in magnitude- each kick generating a loud boom, shaking the facility, or outright exploding the concrete on impact.

Clover would be cut off by the officer, who calmly greeted Clover. "Well hello there, young lady. That is an interesting power you have. Bioengineered perhaps? It seems it can be... passed on." He even came with a maniacal villain laugh, as the poison gas seemed to move into the room they were in. Some small pipes in his sleeves leaked some strange orange gases as well, and while it wasn't enough to fill the room - the corrosive mist was being concentrated towards Clover.

Major Gas had the power to move his deadly toxins with a whim; and recognizing Clover's non-military mask, used chemicals specifically to start corroding the filter. The man was intent on choking Clover with his gas weaponry...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.

Back to top Go down

Post by K'Ren March 25th 2016, 1:08 am

Clover didn’t have to go very far before she was roped into the battle going on below the school. The building rumbled as someone or something was sent through a nearby series of walls, this prompted Clover to investigate, but the young girl was cut off by the male officer. Upon his run in with the young girl, he made a comment about her power being bioengineered or borrowed, this remark was met with a large smile or razor sharp teeth. “Sorry to disappoint you, but I’m one of a kind, these powers are all natural, and probably far beyond your comprehension.” Clover’s statement was a slight attempt at making her seem more interesting that she already was, but also hinted at the otherworldly origin of her powers as well.

The poison gas that filled the lower levels of the school seemed to dance around this man, as if he was the source of it. Clover’s suspicions were proven right when an orange mist began to leak out from the man’s sleeves. They slowly weaved through the air towards the young heroine, who had the utmost confidence in the mask she was wearing, at least that was till she could feel a burning sensation within her chest. The filters in the gas mask had been breached somehow and the corrosive mist was attacking her lungs, luckily for her, her healing factor prevented any major damage, but it placed her in an awkward state of degeneration and regeneration.

The damage to her lungs was healing as soon as it would start, but with every breath she took, she inhaled a decent amount of the gas that had been floating around her. It was an irritating sensation and in frustration, Clover tore her mask of and threw it into the ground. “I won’t let you get away with any of this, I hope you know that.” she then let out a massive stomp, the impact forced her leg into the ground several inches and let out a small shockwave, but it didn’t stop there. Soon after the impact, black spikes shot up out of the ground in a line, each cascading towards the evil man, with the intent of impaling him.

The Characters
Spoiler:
K'Ren
K'Ren
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga March 25th 2016, 5:00 am

The dance of the dragons continued, and it was clear the underground facility would not survive for much longer if they did. The tall women exchanged frequent kicks and occasional punches, though Dragon Girl was unaccustomed to her counterpart's more vicious grapples.

"No wait I made a mistake!- Hurrrrk" Gas dodged the first few spikes, but he was slow, and was quickly grazed. Losing his balance, he was quickly impaled, the bio-spikes piercing his vital organs and limbs. A spike caught him in the base of his spine, piercing his lower jaw and going up through an eyeball. At that moment the gases eating away at Clover's mask and trying to corrode her skin seemed to disperse, the officer's control lost.

Major Gas collapsed in a bloody perfortaed heap once the spikes were withdrawn, apparently dead.

Major Gas's ploy of deception involved letting Clover assume he was easy pickings, the trick with gas his only power. One she turned her back, Gas would regenerate quickly and sit up to shoot her in the back with a diamond tipped dart. The dart was filled with a virulent toxin meant for incapacitating his favored prey, metahumans.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.

Back to top Go down

Post by K'Ren March 25th 2016, 5:22 am

The onslaught of spikes seemed to do the trick, the man seemed to be less skilled than Clover thought. The scene was pretty gruesome and almost made the rookie hero lose her lunch, luckily Jaw’s kept it back. She stood there looking at the perforated body, her body shaking from the rush of adrenalin and shock from the numerous attacks on her respiratory system.

She still couldn’t believe that she had one in a single move, there had to be more to it than that right? The gas in the room began to lighten up with their master incapacitated, which left Clover confused as to what to do next. She then remembered the other children, they were more than likely still unconscious and with the two Amazonians going at it, Clover could tell this place was going to come crashing down at any minute.

The young girl turned her back to leave the room when she felt a sudden prick in the shoulder. Instinctively she reached back to the area and felt a small dart sticking through her skin. Clover spun around to see that the Officer had not been killed like she had assumed, and he was quite frankly alive and well. “What the hell did you do to me?” she growled. Her vision became a bit foggy and she could feel herself getting drowsy. The tranqualizer was doing its damndest to but the hulking girl down, but it had a lot of mass to work through, as well as a healing factor to battle with.

She continued shaking her head back and forth to keep herself from slipping into sleep. Clover took up a fighting stance, ready to take on whatever else this shady creep had in store for her.

The Characters
Spoiler:
K'Ren
K'Ren
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down