The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 2 I_voting_barSightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 2 I_voting_barSightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 2 Empty Re: Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force

Post by Forceaus March 9th 2014, 10:55 pm

John walked around the edge of the room all while keeping an eye on the back and forth ranged style sparring match going on. He went over to one of the benches leaning against the wall and started to move it so he could sit down while watching. John struggled to move the bench at first, not realizing it would actually be somewhat heavy. After a moment of having to move it in to place that was louder than he mean't for it to be, he finally sat down to watch.

The fight itself was essentially a sniper fight done in close range. Shots getting fired back and forth and some strafing done to avoid the other person's shot while trying to insure their own land successfully. Oh yeah, this certainly looked familiar to him. A few of his fights had been kind of like this. He too had the tendency to be a ranged fighter. All things considered, it was probably the best style for him to use. John did know how to fight in close quarters too though. He was efficient in multiple forms of combat, he supposed. Or maybe not. Who even knows? John couldn't really judge himself on this one.

He quickly stood back up and took a few steps towards the mat when he felt things were getting a bit out of hand. Neither one of these two looked like they were being all that careful. John was worried about this. He didn't want anybody to get seriously hurt over a simple sparring session. No, not at all.

Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2604
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 2 Empty Re: Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force

Post by Artemis March 9th 2014, 11:27 pm

"Not a jerk, just used to battle. You where the one who taught me to keep pushing the limits of my powers in case the emergency arises we can fight. You never held back on me before." said Avacyn, firing another bolt of lightning in Shauna's direction. She noticed out of the corner of her eye that her dad setting up a seat to watch. Well this would be a long match from what it looks like. Avie could feel her headache fade away so that was a good thing and wait what! Avacyn's face turned bright red and her arms covered her body up.

"Hey you perv, I'm 100% natural don't peek!" yelled Avie. She dropped to her knees to try and cover herself up better. Although in the back of her mind she knew it wouldn't actually help if Shauna was actually looking at her. It was only when she felt the dry heat on her did she realized that she got played. SO much for a long match.

"Hey! That's cheating! You didn't lie about using your x-ray vision in the future." said Avie. She turned side was a bit, still red from before. Just in case Shauna was actually looking.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga March 9th 2014, 11:41 pm

Shauna let out a boisterous laugh at Avie once she laser-tagged the girl. "Haha! Shauna one, Kid Lightning zero. When I fight, I fight to win. And boy, do I know how to fight dirty." She heads over to the edge of the ring, then turned to Avie again.

"Listen cupcake. I'm all for being prepared, but I'm also for showing a little compassion too. Fighting is only a part of life, and I'm not exactly keen on taking full energy blasts while training. Save it for the firing range..." She paused a moment, and thought more about what Avie had said about her.  "And it makes me wonder what kind of future you're from if I become that grim... Something bad happen going to happen to us metas?" . she asked, now curious for information from the future.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 11th 2014, 3:39 pm

What was looking like it would be a long, drawn out fight was suddenly over. All it took to end it was a bit of trickery by one of them. Shauna managed to fool Avie into thinking she was using her X-ray vision instead of another of those laser blasts and just like that, that sparring match was decided. Being cunning was likely going to decide the result in the first place and sure enough, it did. At least it was over and nobody got hurt. Outside of pride on behalf of Avacyn.

Forcewave clapped a bit for both of them now that it was over for a brief moment. He stopped because they started arguing afterwards. This little exhibition was getting out of hand. Trash talking and everything else arose. He walked up to the ring and stepped inside of it to make sure things came to a stop as soon as possible. If they really started fighting then it would be bad for everybody there. "Okay you two. It was a sparring match. That's all. You don't need to get all bent out of shape over it." he said as calmly as possible to both of them. He looked at both of them back and forth in hopes that they would calm themselves down.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 12th 2014, 12:20 am

"Aren't you pissed that she could of been peeping on me!" said Avacyn annoyed at the fact her father pretty much just waved what just happened off. She felt a bit steamed about being cheated out of a fair fight but not much she could do about it now. Heck she didn't even break a sweat. Avacyn did however stand back up and looked a Shauna with a semi amused look.

"Didn't you hear me the first time? No spoilers, well at least any that could change the time line. All I will say is that when I'm from people don't need to dress up in funny costumes. Heck I think the only time I ever saw dad wear his suit was with those 'special nights' with mom where they kicked me out of the house and I got to spend the night or weekend at my uncle's house. Besides whatever happened that made my time so different then mine happened before I was born and ended when I was too young to remember" said Avie. She stretched slightly. She didn't want to give Shauna to much of a time frame. If her parents pieced together her story they would be able to figure out a general time frame.

"So now what?" questioned Avacyn.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga March 12th 2014, 1:40 am

Just as Shauna got to her gym bag beside Forcewave and got her sports bottle, the Knightwatch Threat Detection System rang.

"Warning. Warning. Hyperspace Anomaly detected... Triangulating, Analyzing. Accessing Satellite Network. Imaging. Threat Identified. Unidentified Submersible Object, Faction: Hostile Aquatic Aliens. Craft Type: Unknown, new encounter. Displacement: 10,000 tonnes. Location: Lake Forest, Illinois." The nearest screen lit up and announced a very loud and clear warning about a situation. The satellite imaging zoomed in on the small Lakeside town in Illinois, showing a massive black ship that hovered menacingly, appearing like a flying cuttlefish with a massive crescent attached to the front. The crescent generated a wormhole, through which a large metal sphere dropped to the town, crushing the front side of a shopping center.

"Accessing Knightwatch Operative Network. 1 agent in vicinity. Dragon Girl. Status: Activated Dragon Form, engaged in combat with Lobstermen, and Unidentified Mechanical Units. Civilian Casualties: 50 and rising. Collateral damage rising. Unable to communicate with operative." The images now centered on the massive dragon which was none other than Xia. She was engaged in bloody combat in the city streets, the Lobstermen too small to see, but their sonic weapons created massive distortions in the air. The large black sphere deployed into some kind of tripod creature, with firepower that beat back the dragon. Xia was in trouble.

"Confirm activation of Teleportation Array?" The computer asked, awaiting the present members' decision.

"...Dragon Girl? We have a... a dragon? Looks like she's in trouble. I'll get suited up now. I'll see you two at the Teleport Lobby." Shauna said, earnestly surprised at the presence of a mythical beast within Knightwatch. She grabs her bag and changing into combat uniform along the hallway. She was in her new, sleek, dark-blue and black combat attire by the time she was at the Lobby, much of her costume secured by Velcro and harnesses. Nothing fancy, just modern day military ballistic armor light enough for maneuverability, and an enclosed helmet with a thin gap in the visor to allow her laser to pass through. It was not quite a superhero costume, but there was a Sun symbol on her right chest.

She looked at the satellite feed, noting that conditions on the ground were changing rapidly. A dense fog rose from Lake Michigan and began to envelop the town in a mist. Dragon!Xia's movements buffeted the mist, but only around her.  

The Teleport Tubes began to power up, generating the hyperspace portal that would send them to their destination. Shauna took the contents out of another bag, Shauna equipping herself with standard military weapons- assault rifle, machine pistol, utility grenades and a wicked combat knife. Last minute briefing was most important, and Shauna knew enough to ask questions before heading into a fight.  "Alright... I suppose I just walk into the light...? What can you tell me about those things our Dragon is fighting?"

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 13th 2014, 11:37 pm

"Well I probably would be a tad upset if she had actually done so. It's just not right anyways." he stated in response to Avacyn's inquiry about one of the events that had just occured. The dirty tactic used was somewhat objectifying. He was certainly not a fan of it. Not like there was anything to do about it anyways.

John listened quietly as Avie told them both some things about the future that she had come from. She was trying to not reveal too much and managed to do that. Though one of the things she said struck his mind. Apparently he no longer kept his identity a secret in the future. That felt strange to him. He wondered how different the future must be that he would freely run around letting people know exactly who he was. Whatever it was, according to her would be happening in a short matter of time. A few years at that. He thought about what could bring about such a thing. His mind was filled with possibilities. Some reasonable, others ridiculous. Everything from government action, to civil change, to alien invasion, to mutated prairie dogs rampaging about. Even he couldn't figure out why mutant prairie dogs was a thought of his.

His thoughts were harshly interrupted by the blaring sound of the alarm. He nearly jumped right out of his shoes when it went off. A suddenly freaked out John quickly left the training room and rushed towards the computer while listening to the message being given over the loudspeakers. He got to the computer and was trying to remember the specifics for working the various commands that it allowed. According to the system, those aliens from that boat adventure in the middle of the pacific ocean had been spotted. They were in Lake Forest and had already encountered one of the other members of the group. Xia was out there. She had somehow found them again. Things were definitely bad out there according to reports of a high number of casualties. They would need to provide backup, but who to send. He took a good look at the screens to gauge the situation. The threat was clearly a major one. All three of them might have to go if they wanted to be able to succeed. John set up the teleportation module and typed in the coordinates.

John walked out of the computer room and over to where the others were. "Okay who's in? If you're going then just step onto those floor panels and try not to vomit. It's going to be dangerous out there so be prepared." John waited to see who would go or not before stepping onto them himself and activating them. "You might want to close your eyes." he said right before doing so. After a brief pause and a bunch of flashing lights, they had arrived at the site of the conflict.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 15th 2014, 12:24 am

The alarm blared and lights flashed. Avacyn didn't have to be told what it meant, she had been here enough in the future to know. Her father and Shauna ran off, probably to get changed and leave. Well Avacyn wasn't going be left out of the fun, she felt like she got ripped off in her sparring match anyway. She began to run to the teleporter room but then a thought appeared in her mind. This was the past and showing her face could be potentially bad. She sighed, she was already beginning to dislike the past. She turned around and headed back to her mother's room, looking for something she could through on. After a few minutes of searching for clothes she liked she got ready and headed to the teleporter room.

She was now wearing a completely new outfit. She now wore a dark blue and purple sport bra and black yoga pants with a long purple stripe down the left side. She wore a dark blue and black hoodie on top of her sport bra, similar dark purple stripes ran down the length of the sleeves. She wore the hood up but only had the hoodie zipped up about half way. She wore black running shoes and had used make up to darken the area around her eyes that made her blue out stand out in a stunning contrast. From a distance it did look like a mask which is what Avacyn wanted.

"So how do you think I look? I raided mom's room and even though most of her stuff is a bit big on me cause she is taller, this stuff actually fits perfectly, I think I might steal it from her. I don't have much clothes at the moment, only what I came back with really." ask Avacyn, although the question was more directed towards her father then Shauna. Her father explained the teleporter to Avacyn, not like Avacyn didn't know how to work one but whatever. Her father and Shauna entered the teleporter. Avacyn was a bit nervous. She recognized the model of the teleporter. There where issues with the mass produced one but hey, she hadn't faded into nothingness so her father must of survived. Avacyn teleported through and appeared next to her father and Shauna at the fight area. Lobstermen, she was fighting lobstermen.

"Huh lobstermen, haven't seen any of these in a while. Back in high school I developed a fear of those tentacle things they use. I got scared I would get caught by one and... do you know what, I am not even going to finish that sentence."
said Avacyn offhandedly. Lobstermen where rare in her time, heck the last time she had seen one was in early high school.

"Well I guess we better start." said Avacyn, wings sprouting from her back. She took off towards the large group of lobstermen, shooting lightning at them while she traveled.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga March 15th 2014, 8:26 am

Shauna only heard one word from Avie that got her attention, "Wait, tentacles...?" before her form was sent hurling through hyperspace, and soon enough the two Capore's would follow right behind.

Forcewave and Avie would find themselves some distance from the main battle, having been teleported slightly off target due to some ambient alien radiation interference. The main battle zone wasn't too far away, as Xia's heavy footfalls generated distantly audible thuds, and her mighty bellows filled the air like rolling thunder, coming from a certain direction. One could feel the deep bass of the dragon's roar in their chest, and in the pebbles on the ground, and in the swaying of the trees, a force of nature directed against a powerful alien foe. Finding her would've been easy, were it not for the thick, tall mistthat had rolled in before they teleported, an element of concealment the aliens used to their advantage. Electronics in the area also suffered similar interference. It went without saying these incredibly hostile aliens never fought on even terms.

With exception to Xia attracting the attention of every hostile alien within miles, The suburbs the father and daughter were in was extremely serene. Visibility was limited to about the entirety of the back yard the heroes emerged in. At the far end of the property line a barbecue grill still burned with the tantalizing smell of burgers, hotdogs and steak, while a  table had been set with rolls, mashed potatoes and other staples, all hastily abandoned in the chaos. One did not need look far though, as from the nearby house a man peeked from behind his curtain at the heroes, then quickly closed the shutters inside his house. Several more sounds indicated he was barricading his home, afraid of the horrible things going on...

...Horrible things like the Fang Spawn, the everpresent fodder of the alien invasions. Those slimy alien things of claw and fang emerged from the fog as a pack of six, climbing over the waist high picket fence of the yard, drawn to the smell of cooking meat. They ignore, or perhaps pay no heed to the two heroes, their overcharged metabolisms making them suffer an endless hunger. They hastily devour the table preparations, and fight over the delicious, juicy, tantalizing, medium rare meat. The faint sounds about the town indicated that roaming packs were prowling the suburbs, likely to find prey. A fire engine blared some distance away, followed by the screech of Fang Spawn, followed by a faint crash.

So so there was, a barred house behind, and busy Fang Spawn in front. Xia waited for her allies, but as always in any invasion, dozens of lives were in danger- Xia contended with the most dangerous foes, but the populace was at the mercy of these sadistic, mindless cannon fodder.

Worse still, Shauna was not with them.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 18th 2014, 2:51 pm

That had only been the second time he had ever used the teleporter machine device thingy. John still was not used to using it. Once again he felt a bit nauseous because of it. John stumbled a bit once they arrived and let himself breathe before heading into action. In the meantime, he observed the ongoing events occuring before him. A deep fog surrounded the area. Forcewave put his goggles on to help him see through the dense fog. In the distance was a sight from right out of a sci-fi movie. Aliens were certainly invading, yet they were a ways away. He swore the thing was set to place them closer to the scene of the invasion. Instead they were somebody's backyard. What was with this? Forcewave turned to the others and said "Let's go." at that point he saw that they were missing one of their group. His daughter Avie was there, but where was Shauna? She couldn't have gone anywhere in that short period of time. Had she stepped out of the teleporter right before it had activated without him noticing? She couldn't have. He was the closest to the exit when it happened. Where could she have disappeared too?

As he looked around he saw something approaching. A bunch of small worm-like creatures were heading in their direction. Avie had already taken off towards the aliens, so he was left alone to deal with these things for now. Instead of attacking him however, they were going for the food that was cooking on the grill. Forcewave used this surprisingly given opportunity to get rid of them while they were distracted with their little feast. He heard a siren nearby followed by a crash. It came from a direction far different from the one the aliens were at. He could also see more of these worm things scattered about. So what now? Should he go help Avie and Xia with the alien spaceship, or deal with all these creatures running around the neighborhood?

It seemed the local authorities were aware of the situation at hand. The military would probably be deployed at this rate. They would likely go after the spaceships in the forest. The town cops and others would probably fend off the worms. Knowing that however didn't help him figure out which option to take at all. Perhaps he could make himself bait for all of the worms to lure them all together so he could get rid of them quicker and in a safer way to prevent any further casualties. How though? Just make a lot of noise and start attacking the nearest ones? It could work.

Forcewave ran out of the backyard and into the street. He could already see a bunch of the fangspawn moving about nearby. He picked up a manhole cover and dropped it as loud as he could to get their attention. They turned towards him and screeched in those high pitched cries of theirs as they started to lunge towards him. The cries brought about more in the distance. Perhaps this had actually worked. Forcewave quickly blasted away the ones nearby and awaited more as he hoped he could do this quickly enough to help the others out.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 24th 2014, 7:14 pm

Avacyn looked around the battlefield. There where a lot of these weird alien things, a lot more then she ever seen during her time. The strange thing was that she didn't notice any of those weird tentacle monsters. Usually there was 1 to every 5 aliens. Even then she only saw the aliens in groups of 10 with 2 of the strange monsters at most. It usually was only a single group of them. But here, there were dozens upon dozens of Aliens. Avacyn ball parked it around 50 of them. Definitely a lot more then she remembered seeing at once. She shot lightning out towards the 3 around her. She dealt with those 3 rather easily. She never remembered then being to tough to deal with anyway, but the amount of them would still be an issue. She was lucky the 3 she faced where alone.

She took to the sky and scanned the battlefield a bit more. Ok maybe there were a bit more then 50... it was hard to tell with the fog, but it covered a larger area where were they this much of a problem in the past? She didn't remember being told much about them honestly. But then again, she seemed to have a faulty memory ever since she came to the past. She new where her father had headed off to but the more she thought about it the more confused she got. Where was Shauna? And where was girl they came to help. Avie took off in search for the others.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga March 25th 2014, 11:42 pm

The metahumans’ lightning attacks roasted the Fang Spawn where they stood, causing them to plump and crack their exoskeletons, as they cooked in their own bodily fluids. Their deaths only drove the remaining Spawn into adrenal frenzies, rushing towards the metahumans in large numbers.

Forcewave’s tactic worked, and he drew a large bulk of the Fang Spawn in the immediate neighborhood. He was being quickly surrounded by the creatures, and they rushed him en masse in their usual fashion, their genetic programming overriding any sense of self preservation. Weak and fragile each one may be, a single Fang Spawn could easily bring down strong prey if they got close, with their sharp fangs or their vicious claws...

The skies were not safe either, as large hornet like insects took to the sky in numbers similar to the Fang Spawn. The football sized bugs with the syringe sized stingers rush Avie. It was clear the aliens were weaponizing native earth species, as with each encounter new organisms were being encountered.

The earth shaking battle between Xia and the alien tripod was easily followed by sound if not by sight. Xia’s wing buffeted the fog away in the vicinity, and she lunged at it, ripping an arm out of its socket, but it seemed the tall, slender alien machine was able to blasted Xia with a powerful alien sonic weapon that incapacitated her, causing her to revert to her human form... and the Lobstermen slowly approached to take her, bringing a stasis pod to transport her away.

Shauna found herself actually not so far from Forcewave’s arrival point, albeit she found herself waking up in a tree, splayed over a thick branch. She checked her watch and noted not that much time passed. A trio of Fangspawn chattered as they slowly approached below the tree, but Shauna was quick to reach her slung automatic shotgun, and blast the things’ ugly faces away, leaving bloody, headless stumps.

She gets herself down and assessed the situation, a little fog no bother for someone with super vision. Her newfound friends were being attacked not far off, just a couple of blocks away, but at least they managed. The Knightwatch dragon though, was incapacitated already, and was about to be abducted. Shauna wastes no time carving her way over there, finding that her handguns and shotgun were enough for the small fry. Hopefully seeing their own in trouble would let Jon and Avie go and assist her.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 26th 2014, 9:01 pm

A slew of the fish-like creatures had been dealt with, but many more remained and they were coming for him now that he had done what he had just done. Forcewave created a barrier around himself to protect him from all sides from this incoming onslaught as he got to work on this possibly long and arduous battle against these creatures. At the rate they were coming he may not have to take too long doing this, but it would still be hard. There was still that main craft in the forest that Xia was currently dealing with. Who knows how she was doing by now? Avie had gone in that direction to help. He wondered if she had made it and she was doing. And where was Shauna? Was she at least helping too wherever she was?

The fangspawn struck and struck at him, but were repelled and incinerated by the barrier. Forcewave increased his efforts by firing smaller and weaker blasts all around him while attempting to maintain this barrier all throughout their assault upon him to get rid of all these things. After a few minutes there were none left. Forcewave looked around the street full of the scattered remains of all the creatures. Twas a gruesome sight to behold. He had to look away from it and try and focus on something else. Lake forest park. That's where he should go. That is where the source of this mess going on was after all.

Forcewave took off running towards the park through the fog. A few more fangspawn and some other kind of creatures were in the way. More creatures the aliens were using as rogue attackers? This was plain unpleasant. Were these under their control or just another set of feral experiments they set out?

He heard gunshots nearby and looked through the fog and finally saw Shauna. Well, she was here at least. She was way ahead of him by now and heading towards the park. Forcewave tore after her as he too tried to get through all these things. He then came to a stop as his path became too blocked by all these large flying insects. Forcewave scattered them with energy blasts and looked up at the sky to see how their numbers were. He then saw somebody flying through the air and recognized it as Avie. "Down here." he shouted to her. He had an idea of reconveying with at least one of the others and trying to get to the sight of the park battle together. Future daughter was as good a partner in this little plan as any.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 27th 2014, 11:41 pm

Even in the air Avacyn couldn't get any space. Her eyes widened as she saw the giant mutated bee things fly towards her. And there where a lot of them. Avie could feel her heart beat pick up. She hated bees or hornets or whatever the swarm abomination that was flying towards her was. If it was black, yellow and buzzed she hated it. The swarm flew closer and closer and Avacyn started to panic. She screeched and shot lighting in the general direction before taking off as fast as she could in the opposite direction. She constantly shot lightning behind her, not really paying attention to what she was hitting. She did get most of them, by the time she heard her dad calling she had killed all but two of them. But her turning her attention to her dad cost her.

Avacyn had slowed down to get a better view of where her dad was. She didn't notice the two remaining hornets chasing her sped up. The both landed on her at the same time. Avie couldn't react in time. The first hornet stabbed it's stinger right in her right wing. The second stung her right between her shoulder blade and the base of her wing. Avacyn's eyes widened and her natural reaction kicked in and sent electricity across her body, frying the hornets enough to cause their flesh to burn away. Avacyn plummeted to the ground, she did her best to direct her body close to where her dad was.

She landed with a thump onto the ground. The two large stingers suck out of her back, the only things left of the hornets that where chasing her. She pushed herself up weakly. She was able to move her wing enough to be able to pull that stinger out. Although it came with an unflattering yelp of pain when she did. She couldn't reach the other one. Although she had an idea to deal with the two holes in her body.

"Dad?" she called out. "This is going to sound crazy, but after you pull the second stinger out, I'm going to need you to shock the wounds as strong as you can with out killing me."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga March 30th 2014, 7:15 am

With most of the aliens seemingly drawn to fighting- and dying- to the electrical father-daughter pair, Shauna’s movements through the city went fairly ignored, few if any of the Spawn offering her serious resistance.... until now. She ducks behind a barn as a large group of fodder were massing near her.

“Hello... what have we here?” Shauna’s vision falls upon the contents of the barn, a single unarmed lobsterman surrounded by many alien devices with holographic projects. She kicks the barn door in, seemingly catching the Lobsterman by surprise. It growled angrily, but Shauna simply grins and starts blasting away at everything in the room. Everything but the lobsterman was blown to bits, the lobsterman having shrugged off all those solid slugs.

The Lobsterman moved to charge her, and Shauna quickly came to realize how tough these things were against firearms; she empties her pistols in its face, unable to get even a dent in and ducked, weaved and rolled away from its large, monstrous claws. Sighing how her ‘fun’ was over, she unleashes a laser beam that cuts right through the thing’s midsection, cleanly slicing the lobsterman in half... which only made it angrier, as the alien torso crawled around to snap at Shauna. The lady finishes the fight with a sustained laser beam to its brain and thick nervous system.

Shauna sat against the wall, exasperated. She looked around the alien artifacts... and finds something extremely alarming.

Meanwhile, the immediate effect of the loss of equipment seemed to send a disruptive signal to the monsters around, causing them to revert to animalistic behaviour and fighting among themselves. Communications devices quickly come back online, and Shauna calls Forcewave on the comms.

“Oh? Comms are back on? Good... guys? Yeah uh, I’m assuming you’ll be saving your dragon girl soon? I found something... real bad here. I think it’s a bomb. Big and Alien. I’m not sure I can disarm it like a normal bomb... but I should try. You should hurry with the dragon girl...” Shauna took a moment to zoom in on Xia’s status. “I think they’re taking her to their ship.”

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 31st 2014, 11:47 pm

Even through the dense fog and massive slew of mutated hornets zipping about all throughout the skies, Forcewave was able to see enough to witness Avacyn get stung by a couple of these damn insects. It was a shocking sight to see her get hit and suddenly fall right out of the air. He rushed over to her to see if she was okay. Despite the fact that she got stung twice and had fallen, she was still conscious and already trying to save herself. She had removed one of the stingers and he carefully removed the other and checked her wounds to see how bad they were.

The wounds were pretty deep and bleeding out. The kind that required medical attention. Unfortunately for them, they didn't have much in the way of access to such a thing right now. Forcewave cursed under his breath at this thought. There had to be something that could be done about these wounds. Something that would save her from dying because of a couple of mutated hornets created by those aliens. Their numbers were pretty limited and at this rate the aliens were bound to win. Plus this was his time travelling daughter. He was kind of responsible for taking care of her as weird as it seems. Luckily she seemed to have an idea. Maybe she wasn't as much of an airhead as she had been letting on. Or an even bigger one since that idea involved him electrocuting her.

Avacyn told Forcewave that she wanted him to shock the wounds without killing her. He thought she was delirious for a second before realizing what she was thinking. She wanted him to cauterize the wounds. "Alright. Hold still and I'll try not to hurt you. No promises though." he told her trying to hide how worried he was. If he were to mess up he could kill her. Not something he wanted to go through again. Forcewave placed a hand over each wound and calmly let his energy flow through them trying not to overdo it. He could see the effects they were having on her. The wounds stopped bleeding and she seemed to be alright. "You okay?" he asked once he was finished.

A call came in over the communication device from Shauna alerting them to new developments in the ongoing situation. Not only had the aliens managed to defeat Xia, but they were getting ready to take her aboard their ship. They had to hurry and save her. As if that wasn't bad enough, there was apparently also a bomb that the aliens had left behind and was set to detonate. "Okay. We'll go save our dragon girl. Listen Shauna. If you can't deactivate the bomb then just get away from it. Come help us instead. They might deactivate it themselves if we prevent them from escaping. Good luck." he concluded and looked to Avie to see if she was ready to get going again. Once she let him know she was, he set off towards the ship to go help out Xia.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top