The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force I_vote_lcapSightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force I_voting_barSightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force I_vote_lcapSightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force I_voting_barSightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force Empty Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force

Post by Artemis March 5th 2014, 7:27 pm

Avacyn flew in between the skyscrapers of Chicago. Yeah her parents had told her to be careful and to hide her powers, but in the end she couldn't do it. She to distract herself some how and this was the only way she could think of. None of her friends were even alive at this point and a good amount of the places she would hang out at didn't exist yet. And the few that did either just opened or she wouldn't know most of the people if anyone there. So she flew. She was moving fast enough where people in the buildings would have to double take to make sure what they saw was real and by that time Avacyn would already be out of their sight. What she had to worry about was the people on the ground. But she noticed that people rarely looked up and as long as she kept moving the chance of her being spotted was low. People in this time period seemed more focused on their phones and other toys anyway. A lot different then her time. But a lot had happened between then and 25 year into the future. Even then Avacyn had trouble remembering what happened before she was 7. Her parents kept her in the dark about that time and everything she knew was what she read in history books. But something happened that changed the world. And whatever it was it turned out for the better. But now she just needed some space. The events from Italy still weighed heavily on her mind

Avacyn continued to fly trough the buildings. It seemed weird. It was all so familiar but yet so different at the same time. And then an idea popped up in Avie's mind. A place that she could do and hang out. She had only been their a few time because in the future the heroes needed to have their secrets. Avacyn turned around and headed towards the industrial district. She was headed for the Knightwatch base. Not the public one that was out in the open and people knew about. The original one, the one that Knightwatch kept secret from everyone. Her parents brought her there on occasions. Usually if something happened and they didn't want her in danger and on the rare occasions they couldn't find someone to watch her. Usually she would go through the secret entrance in the public base but that hadn't been created yet. She was headed to the original secret entrance. She had only gone their once and her parents told her not to peak. But being at the time a typical 10 year old, she peaked.

Avacyn arrived at the abandoned warehouse that stood over the base. Avie was careful and made sure no one saw her enter. She walked through the empty building. The strange thing was that when she visited this entrance last it was in use. Avacyn never thought that it would of been abandoned at some point. Avie made it to the entrance, opened it up and made her way into the base. It was a lot more low tech then she remembered but that being said, everything was. She also remembered asking an old member of knightwatch in the future how the base was like before she was born. All they said was a lot more empty, they where right. Avacyn wondered if she was here at all.

"Hello?" called out Avacyn. Although she covered her mouth shortly after, remembering that none of them members that may be in the base at the time would know her.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force Empty Re: Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force

Post by The Nekromonga March 5th 2014, 8:48 pm

in the depths of the Knightwatch base Shauna worked on her Harley, wearing a tank top and her jeans despite the air conditioning. Her expert eye and hands makes the ritual of maintenance simple, almost like a meditative state.

So, it had somehow come to a strange full circle; after her fall into petty crime and villainy, after helping in a heist, she finds herself a Temp for this Knightwatch group. Their membership was fairly young relative to her, and no matter what, Shauna could no longer ignore her conscience. There would always be young people trying to make good with their powers, and they needed someone who'd been there, done that... though nobody really knew yet all the details about her dark years after heroing.

Shauna's rythm was cut short when an unfamiliar voice rang out, 'Hello', and she paused in her work. She hadn't met all the members yet since they had these fancy patrol schedules, but she guessed she could use a break. She grabs her face towel and hangs it around her neck, and heads towards the source. She could make out Ava through the base, and headed for her with unerring accuracy for a Temp at the Knightwatch HQ. Laser Ladette was famous for her lasers, but almost no one knew about her superb vision.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force Empty Re: Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force

Post by Forceaus March 6th 2014, 12:50 am

Today was not supposed to be his shift at monitoring the Knightwatch base, but because of some things he had done recently, he was being forced to go in anyways. This is what he gets for trying to gather allies. Losing a day off. How nice. You see. Just the other day he had met a old age superheroine and attempted to recruit her into the group when they developed a mutual understanding due to their similar goals. It had kind of worked. A good ally was a good ally regardless of whatever additional circumstances might come into place.

At whatever time of day it was that day he arrived at the base and using the secret entrance in the warehouse, entered it. For some reason he did not expect anyone to actually be in here. This place being empty was a pretty common sight. Even the members didn't like to spend too much time here. Going out on patrol was vastly preferred.

Forcewave walked in and at first as he honestly expected, found nobody around. He thought about going to the kitchen to grab something to drink before doing anything else. On his way there he saw that the place wasn't empty after all. In the next room he saw the new recruit, Shauna, and his apparent daughter from the future, Avie. "Oh, hey there. Didn't expect to see anybody here." He was honestly surprised to see Avie here. He had thought she would still be in Italy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 6th 2014, 1:30 am

At first when no one answered Avie just assumed it was empty. She had never been in the base alone before and a wicked smile grew on her face as she headed to the kitchen.

"I wonder if Dad is as predictable in the past as we was in the future." Avacyn muttered to herself and she shifted through the Kitchen. After a few seconds of searching she pulled out an inconspicuous metal container.

"Aha!" exclaimed Avie happily. Yeah the container didn't look like much but what was in it was what mattered. Within a matter of moments Avacyn was feasting on the container of chocolate chip cookies. They even tasted relatively fresh to. She wondered what bakery they came from though, since the one her father usually went to didn't open until she was 2. They weren't as good as the ones Avie would take from the stash in the future, but she wasn't going to resist chocolate chip cookies. Avacyn walked into the rec room, next to the kitchen and ran into someone. At first she froze shocked at seeing someone else. It took her a second but her face lit up when she reconfigured the woman standing before her.

"Auntie Shauna!" exclaimed Avacyn, going into hug her after placing the stash of cookies on a near by table. After a few seconds Avie stepped back. "Although you are a lot less glowy then I remember and God damn it... I did it again." Avie sounded annoyed by the end of the sentence. She forgot she was in the past for a moment. Avie picked up the stash of cookies and was able to begin explaining herself but then her father showed up.

"O-Oh hey Daddy." said Avie nervously hiding the stash behind her back. "Yeah... umm. I kinda ran... well flew away shortly after you left. Aunt Chelle was still really nice to me, but after that whole thing it just felt kinda awkward to stay there so I jumped on the next flight out to chicago. I thought I could crash her for a bit since I didn't have a place to stay and I was worried you or mom wouldn't want you're future daughter living with you. Uhh... Cookie?" Avacyn held out her father's cookie stash, offering the cookies inside of it to him. He most likely would take it away from her but she already pillaged a few on them anyway.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga March 6th 2014, 4:17 am

Shauna took a few moments to piece together who might this guest be. Her movements were easy to track with her piercing vision; Ava got in without a fuss, so she must've been one of the members of the group, and she did seem to know her way around enough to head for the kitchen. Shauna felt peckish herself and decided it was time for a coffee.

She must also been someone important enough to figure out the location of Forcewave's stash. She decides to drop in to say hello, only to have the girl exclaimed her name and make a very odd statement.  

"Glow-y? Auntie Shauna? I have alot of half-siblings but I haven't heard of nieces yet... Who are you?" She asked, eyebrow raised in curiosity and confusion. She decides to make herself a cup of brewed coffee as the very strange girl munched on cookies. She pressed all the buttons on the brewer, picking her beans, and the machine started its wonderful process of making her a cup. Shauna of course, helped herself to some of the cookies, now that it was out in the open. She made a confused expression upon tasting the cookie.

"Does this taste stale to you...?" She asked, just as Forcewave came by the mess hall and compounded the confusion. She swallowed the cookie and blurted out, "Daddy? Future daughter? Oookaaay, I'm not sure what's going on here, and I'm not prying unless somebody tells me what's going on."

The machine's beeping green light signaled Shauna that her coffee was ready. She grabbed some sugar and cream, and stirred by submolecular heating with her laser vision, bringing the drink to a froth, something of a habit of Shauna's that was exempt from her usual policy of keeping the powers out of sight.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 6th 2014, 7:18 pm

"Wait." he said as he entered. Something wasn't right here. Okay, a lot of things weren't right here. He was really curious as to why Avie was here, and surprised to see that Shauna had chosen to stick around. Also why were they here, and what were they doing? And no, did future daughter find his secret cookie stash? Dammit. He was keeping those hidden for his next shift. Which would have been this very one. Now he was kind of upset.

Forcewave listened to Avie's little story of how she got back to this place from Italy. "Okay. Why did you come here though? And how'd you get in? Or is this something you knew from being from the future?"

He sighed a took a cookie out of the jar and took a bite out of it. "Well um, Sun Queen. This girl here is apparently my daughter from the future. Yes, I find it hard to believe as well. At first I was like 'there's no way. What?' and still find it entirely unlikely even now."

"Anyways." he continued after having finished explaining things. "I have to monitor the place because rescheduling is annoying. What are you two going to be doing?" he asked due to feeling the need to know.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 6th 2014, 9:00 pm

Avacyn laughed nervously, she did it again. "Umm... my name is Avacyn, but you can call me Avie and Kinda, i'm used to it by now, they are always a bit stale by the time I can get to them." During that time she talked to her father.

"In order of how you asked. Like I just mentioned, I thought you and mom would find it awkward if I stayed if one of you so I went to crash here. In the twenty two years of my birth the pass codes here have never changed, and yes this is something I knew about from the future. Sadly I had to hunt down the original entrance because the decoy building that the public see that hides the transporter hasn't been built yet." said Avie Although what her father said hurt her a bit.

"But Aunt Chelle did that whole blood test thing and even said I was your daughter. You still don't beleive me?" Avacyn couldn't help but sound a little heart broken. "I guess I'll just stay out of your way..." With that Avacyn began to shuffle off deeper into the base.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga March 6th 2014, 11:26 pm

Shauna listened to what they had to say and took it with a grain of salt, being silent for a moment before answering Forcie. "If she's your kid, I'd love to see her in action... I think I'll head over to the training room. You look like you've got a nice set up here."

Shauna then turned to Avie before she left. "I'll be at the shooting range to warm up. Whether your part of this little braidy bunch or not, I'd like to see what you new kids can do."

Just like she said, Shauna went down to the base's high tech training rooms, and headed to the projectile room. It was a refurbished warehouse sealed off from the outside, and had commercial disc launchers used for Skeet Shooting. Of course, unless the hero in question used guns, they used their powers. Shauna starts at a mid speed, where the launchers released two plates at once- they were little match for someone with very literal killer looks. She needed only fairly low energy output to take them out with well-timed laser beams.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 7th 2014, 12:22 am

"Well I'm sorry, but it's a really hard thing to just accept. I go from worrying that my relationship with Tyuki might not work out to being told we have a daughter in no time flat. It's one of those difficult to adjust too things. Pretty sure future me taught you about that. It seems like something I would teach a child of mine." he tried to explain to his upset future daughter. Hopefully it would work. It didn't seem like it should though. John felt so bad right now. "I'll talk to you in a bit. Got to go do something real quick." he said as he walked off.

John walked into the main room and activated the computer. The whole criminal activity checking thingy was up and running and the like. How amazing was that? So far there was nothing going on. Maybe he go check up on whether or not there was really a sparring session going on between Avie and Shauna. They better not hurt themselves doing that. He wondered if either one knew how to be careful. John scratched his head as he left the room and wandered down the hall to the training center. He could already hear a good amount of commotion coming from down there. Did that mean they had already gotten started? That was fast.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 7th 2014, 12:49 am

Her father had said something to her, but Avacyn didn't listen. She walked the halls and after a few moments decided to take Shauna up on her sparring offer. Although she did look a lot different then before, maybe her powers here where different. However before she walked to the training room she took a stop off at her parents room, or at least where she remembered it being. She had to poke around a bit because the rooms where separate currently. But after awhile she found her mothers room and raided it for some training clothes. She only traveled back in time with one pair of clothes and they where relatively nice clothes so she didn't want to ruin them. She threw on some training clothes, they where a bit loose on her because her mom was an inch taller then her but they still fit. She made her way to the training room, now dressed in a pink and black sports bra and a pair of red and white windbreaker pants. She wish she had some sort of hair tie so her hair would stay of her face but she would live with out.

"Alright ready when you are." said Avie walking into the room. She headed towards the sparring mat and raised her fists in a stance. Lightning began to crackle around her fists and feet to add a little extra punch to them. And if Shauna kept her distance she could easily just send the bolts of electricity her way.

"Well Auntie Shauna, are you ready?" said Avie. And with that the sparring match begun. Avie had a little bit of pent up aggression she felt like she needed to vent.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga March 7th 2014, 2:11 am

Shauna looked around and followed the overly eager Avie to the other training room, this one with a sparring mat. She still felt uneasy being called Auntie, and wondered if that meant she was going to stick around that long with this bunch... or live that long. The worry was visible on her face.

Shauna felt nostalgic at the sight of the mat; she started her hero career in there, mere months before her power developed, and trained under her father in Graeco-roman wrestling, boxing, and eventually Luchadore wrestling. She and her brother grew up in the ring. When she started shooting energy bolts out of her eyes, her training merely diversified. She was visibly smiling when she realized Forcewave would spectate.

"Well, aren't we eager." Shauna remarked, but looking at John, reassuring him with a smile that this'd be as fun as she could make it.

"...Honestly, I didn't think we'd be doing this on the mat. I'm more of a ranged fighter." She went to get her bag in the lockers, and inside she retrieved her workout clothes. She also changed into fitting black yoga pants, went barefoot, and keeping her tank top from working her bike.

She climbed up and leapt over the ropes, getting some shakes in her knees... Whoops, shouldn't have done that. She grimaced from the effort, realizing she was no longer young. She sized up Avie as she encircled her, trying to psyche her out. Shauna was predominantly a ranged combatant, but decided to entertain Avie a bit... maybe show her some authentic Lucha Libre moves, even getting into a wrestler's stance...

...Maybe next time.

"Tell me more about how you got here. Are you really a time traveler?" Shauna does her thing, striking up a conversation and simultaneously unleashing a low intensity, visible laser blast from her eyes, not enough to even scorch the mat, but capable of inducing a warm feeling. One could question if it was a true laser, acting more like a pulse of coalesced and charged photons moved much more slowly than the speed of light. Nonetheless, only metahumans with high reaction times could effectively dodge it. It was aimed at Avie's abdomen.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 8th 2014, 9:28 pm

John stood outside the training room hidden from view. When he arrived he had honestly expected to see more action going on in there. He had thought that Shauna and Avie would quickly get to this sparring session of theirs and the fists would be flying near instantly. This proves that he definitely did not know these two all that well. You see, instead of fighting, or sparring rather; they were talking. Seems they decided to warm up a bit before actually fighting and were talking to each other in the meantime. Then again, maybe they're not just talking.

He heard a noise from within that sounded unusual to him and peeked inside to see what was going on. Turns out they had started their sparring match after all. They seemed to be taking it quite serious. John was worried he might have to go get the medical kit. Maybe he should go in just to make sure Avie and Shauna didn't hurt each other over the course of their little sparring match. It was probably a good idea if he did. This should be at least supervised in some fashion. John pushed open the door and walked in to watch them go at it.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis March 9th 2014, 12:13 am

"Yeah, but expect me to say to much about it though. I'm scared that I already screwed up the time line and i'm just waiting to stop existing really." said Avie, she dodged out of the way of Shauna's lasers. Although she was sad to see the lasers barely scorching the mat. It drew a slight frown on Avacyn's face. Shauna was holding back? Avie held her hand out, a ball of electricity formed in it. Although she moved her other hand out of sight, gathering lightning to her hand. She threw the ball of lightning at Shauna.

"Why you holding back Auntie Shauna?" asked Avie, with the same level of hurt that came out of her voice when she was talking to her father not to long ago. Although this one was just a ruse. She quickly moved her out hand out, sending a jolt of lightning at Shauna.

"You never held back on me in the past... future... whatever. Either way I'm not to hold back myself." said Avacyn, her voice now sounding a bit cocky. Avie felt a slight headache coming on. Avacyn mental cursed. Now was not a time to get a headache. She didn't even notice her father watching. Although something very slight changed with in her. She held herself slightly different.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga March 9th 2014, 10:22 am

"Future me sounds an jerk. Kid, restraint is the first thing a hero- or any metahuman- needs to learn to function in this messed up world. Among regulars and other metas." She also moves around the ring, avoiding the ball lightning that singed the mat. She thought that lightning shouldn't behave like that either, something about an exchange of electrons between two bodies... bah.

Shauna felt the hairs on her arm, leg and head stand up from the static in the air. She huffed vehemently. If her body's charge was changed enough, she would theoretically attract Avie's lightning to herself directly. She decided to psyche out Avie first before resorting to the eye beams.

Shauna shoots Avie... a dirty look and a smirk. "So...if you're from the future, you got any... modifications... prosthetics going on? lemee check..." she scans Avie's body, her eyes lighting up as if using her not quite x-ray vision. If Avie gets distracted, she'd be laser tagged; otherwise, Shauna would have to come up with something else.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 9th 2014, 10:55 pm

John walked around the edge of the room all while keeping an eye on the back and forth ranged style sparring match going on. He went over to one of the benches leaning against the wall and started to move it so he could sit down while watching. John struggled to move the bench at first, not realizing it would actually be somewhat heavy. After a moment of having to move it in to place that was louder than he mean't for it to be, he finally sat down to watch.

The fight itself was essentially a sniper fight done in close range. Shots getting fired back and forth and some strafing done to avoid the other person's shot while trying to insure their own land successfully. Oh yeah, this certainly looked familiar to him. A few of his fights had been kind of like this. He too had the tendency to be a ranged fighter. All things considered, it was probably the best style for him to use. John did know how to fight in close quarters too though. He was efficient in multiple forms of combat, he supposed. Or maybe not. Who even knows? John couldn't really judge himself on this one.

He quickly stood back up and took a few steps towards the mat when he felt things were getting a bit out of hand. Neither one of these two looked like they were being all that careful. John was worried about this. He didn't want anybody to get seriously hurt over a simple sparring session. No, not at all.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top