The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 3 I_voting_barSightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 3 Empty Re: Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force

Post by Forceaus March 31st 2014, 11:47 pm

Even through the dense fog and massive slew of mutated hornets zipping about all throughout the skies, Forcewave was able to see enough to witness Avacyn get stung by a couple of these damn insects. It was a shocking sight to see her get hit and suddenly fall right out of the air. He rushed over to her to see if she was okay. Despite the fact that she got stung twice and had fallen, she was still conscious and already trying to save herself. She had removed one of the stingers and he carefully removed the other and checked her wounds to see how bad they were.

The wounds were pretty deep and bleeding out. The kind that required medical attention. Unfortunately for them, they didn't have much in the way of access to such a thing right now. Forcewave cursed under his breath at this thought. There had to be something that could be done about these wounds. Something that would save her from dying because of a couple of mutated hornets created by those aliens. Their numbers were pretty limited and at this rate the aliens were bound to win. Plus this was his time travelling daughter. He was kind of responsible for taking care of her as weird as it seems. Luckily she seemed to have an idea. Maybe she wasn't as much of an airhead as she had been letting on. Or an even bigger one since that idea involved him electrocuting her.

Avacyn told Forcewave that she wanted him to shock the wounds without killing her. He thought she was delirious for a second before realizing what she was thinking. She wanted him to cauterize the wounds. "Alright. Hold still and I'll try not to hurt you. No promises though." he told her trying to hide how worried he was. If he were to mess up he could kill her. Not something he wanted to go through again. Forcewave placed a hand over each wound and calmly let his energy flow through them trying not to overdo it. He could see the effects they were having on her. The wounds stopped bleeding and she seemed to be alright. "You okay?" he asked once he was finished.

A call came in over the communication device from Shauna alerting them to new developments in the ongoing situation. Not only had the aliens managed to defeat Xia, but they were getting ready to take her aboard their ship. They had to hurry and save her. As if that wasn't bad enough, there was apparently also a bomb that the aliens had left behind and was set to detonate. "Okay. We'll go save our dragon girl. Listen Shauna. If you can't deactivate the bomb then just get away from it. Come help us instead. They might deactivate it themselves if we prevent them from escaping. Good luck." he concluded and looked to Avie to see if she was ready to get going again. Once she let him know she was, he set off towards the ship to go help out Xia.

Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2604
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force - Page 3 Empty Re: Sightseeing (Open to Nekro and Force

Post by Artemis April 2nd 2014, 11:36 pm

"You are going to be cauterizing my wounds with electricity... there is no way this isn't going to hurt." said Avie. She slipped one of her arms out of the sweatshirt and stuffed it in her mouth so she had something to bit down on. But damn, nothing could of prepared her for what happened next. She felt the lightning flow through her body. It was over in a matter of moments and Avie dropped to the ground as soon as it was over. Avacyn groaned.

"Out of all the times I have been shocked that hurt the most." said Avacyn forcing herself to stand back up. It seemed he coms where working again because Shauna called them.

"Well that's great... where is the ship?" said Avacyn. When they figured that would Avacyn followed her father to where the ship lay.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga April 6th 2014, 9:10 am

The Alien Ship slowly begins to descend, landing on the water and opening its bay doors to receive the lobsterman party and their bounty. It seemed for all the trouble they caused, once they had Xia they were leaving their hordes of expendable minions to rampage and sow chaos in the city.

The massive alien tripod Xia had relieved of its arm remained on the Lake's bank, ripping apart homes, though it staggered as its devastating Disruptor Pulse Cannon lay on the ground. Its torn open arm socket crackled with exposed alien circuitry and viscous blue liquid, but it remained a threat as its other arm ended in a vicious, flexible mechanical tentacle-claw. As one would get closer, Deep, hoarse sounds of unknown alien origin emanate from speaker-like devices from it, a sound so grating and horrible one could only wonder what its foul meaning could be.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 8th 2014, 2:19 pm

"It's up ahead. I can see it from here." He told her as he indicated the scopes on his head that were allowing him to see through this fog without too much trouble. Forcewave was glad he had these or they'd just be wandering around blind. In the distance he heard among a multitude of sounds, the sound of sirens once more. This time it felt like there were a lot of them. He couldn't think of what they were about to do though. They needed to go help out Xiao before the aliens left with her. "Let's go." he told Avie and darted off in that direction.

The hordes of creatures they had created were far too scattered to present a major obstacle to their efforts to get to the ship. In the few minutes it took to get there, the aliens were steadily moving closer to bringing the captive dragon aboard their ship. "Avie, attack from the air." he told her and ran forward to get closer. The aliens noticed them coming and panicked. They were angered by the presence of further opposition to whatever plan they were executing. Forcewave got to where they were holding Xia and started to attempt to break her free as he fought off the aliens.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 10th 2014, 11:28 pm

She never remembered her father being so gung-ho when it came to charging into the fight. She ran after him. She would fly but the wounds in her wings hurt like hell. She couldn't retract her wings either, she needed to get them fully patched up first. The pair didn't get much resistance but what they did run into where taken care of in a matter of moments.

"Kinda can't fly Dad, still got holes in my wings." said Avacyn a bit annoyed. But she did stayed back and shot lightning at the lobstermen, keeping them away from her father as he ran into the ship. After That Avacyn attacked the ship itself.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga April 11th 2014, 11:08 pm

Three of the Four lobstermen break off an engage Forcewave and his future daughter. Their disciplined behavior was typical of the alien military elite, dogged on the defense as aggressive in their pursuit of objectives. The remaining lobsterman drags Xia's pod onto the ship, but Avie's lightning causes the transport to seize up and stall, buying precious time.

Forcwave would find the Lobstermen not yield so easily to his attacks. His powers injured them, but their advanced physiology allowed them to fight on, their swift, massive claws going for a crushing grab of his limbs and head.

While two of them engaged Forcewave in hand-to-hand, one of them recognize the threat posed by Avie and lay down a barrier-generator that embeds itself into the sand and generates a translucent honeycomb energy field that actually attracts and blocks her metahuman lightning, preventing further damage to the ship. The barrier visibly strains against the attack but holds on for a bit longer, as the Lobsterman wields its deadly, throbbing sonic rifle against Avie, the pulse building up giving her only a moment to defend herself against the flesh-mulching weapon.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 13th 2014, 9:17 pm

That little attack plan of his that he pretty much came up with on the spot wasn't working as well as he had hoped. Avacyn couldn't get airborne due to her damaged wings and the aliens had Xiaolongnu a lot closer to their ship than he had hoped or planned for. She was practically already aboard it. They were cutting it real close in the efforts to rescue her from being kidnapped by these aliens.

There were a total of four of the aliens transporting their captive dragon onto the ship. Those same four were the ones they were trying to get out of the way so they could save her. Forcewave didn't want to spend too much time fighting them and opted for trying to take them out quickly. He then briefly looked at the pod to try and figure out how to free her from it. He could see her inside and how badly beat up she looked. These damn aliens really did a number on the poor girl. He knocked on the pod to see if it could wake up her up. Forcewave figured she could easily escape if she were awake. As he was banging the thing he saw in the glass the reflections of two of the aliens running towards him. They were still up and ready to fight.

Forcewave knocked away the nearest one's incoming claws and then aimed a kick at its leg. As for the other one he went with the option of simply firing a beam of energy square at its chest. Hopefully this would work. If it did he would turn back to the pod and then go attack the one alien who was transporting it before trying to open it.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 22nd 2014, 1:16 pm

Avacyn cursed when the shield went up. It seemed to originate out of the sand so there would hopefully be a generator she could hit. It would be easier then trying to break it by force even though the shield strained against her attacks. Although she didn't have much time to react. She dodged out of the way of the sonic rifle blast. She shot electricity at the lobersterman. It didn't take much to know him to the ground Avacyn was breathing heavily, with her wounds and this much moving around she was in pain and was tired. She walked over the the lobsterman and picked up his rifle. It seemed to be in working condition. Avacyn pointed it to the ground, where the shield originated from and shot the rifle at the ground, spreading the fire across the ground, hoping to hit something to trip the shields.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top