The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
My name is Billy and I'm a Metahuman. (Nekro, Open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
My name is Billy and I'm a Metahuman. (Nekro, Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
My name is Billy and I'm a Metahuman. (Nekro, Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
My name is Billy and I'm a Metahuman. (Nekro, Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
My name is Billy and I'm a Metahuman. (Nekro, Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
My name is Billy and I'm a Metahuman. (Nekro, Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
My name is Billy and I'm a Metahuman. (Nekro, Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
My name is Billy and I'm a Metahuman. (Nekro, Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
My name is Billy and I'm a Metahuman. (Nekro, Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
My name is Billy and I'm a Metahuman. (Nekro, Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
My name is Billy and I'm a Metahuman. (Nekro, Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
My name is Billy and I'm a Metahuman. (Nekro, Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
My name is Billy and I'm a Metahuman. (Nekro, Open) I_vote_lcapMy name is Billy and I'm a Metahuman. (Nekro, Open) I_voting_barMy name is Billy and I'm a Metahuman. (Nekro, Open) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
My name is Billy and I'm a Metahuman. (Nekro, Open) I_vote_lcapMy name is Billy and I'm a Metahuman. (Nekro, Open) I_voting_barMy name is Billy and I'm a Metahuman. (Nekro, Open) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

My name is Billy and I'm a Metahuman. (Nekro, Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My name is Billy and I'm a Metahuman. (Nekro, Open) Empty My name is Billy and I'm a Metahuman. (Nekro, Open)

Post by Troglodyte September 29th 2015, 12:20 am

Hannibal checked the location on the gps in his car, and yes, this was the place. He looked at the building sighing a bit. Once upon a time it had probably been an outlet-store and after that something named "Videotronix" had taken over, but he assumed that Videotronix had went the same way as the video. Even though it was most likely that they had moved out years ago, they had left  their mark over the exit in the form of bright blue "shadow" of the letters that had once been attatched to the wall over the entrance. the cheerful baby blue colour stood out in the otherwise faded blue-gray facade.

He lit a cigarette as he exited his veichle, looking thoughtfully at the facade, wondering wether he had made a mistake when he had decided to go here. He'd probably been better off if he'd  decided to go grab some dinner at one of the cheaper steakhouses instead, but just as he was contemplating  getting back into his oversized car and driving off, he heard someone clear her voice next to him.

He turned around and saw a five-foot-something woman stand there, she was probably in her late twenties, slightly pudgy with zits all over her face. She was wearing a pair of bright yellow boots with little lightning-bolts on them, as well as a cape and cowl, although the cowl was pulled back lazily. Other that she wore sweatpants and a T-shirt that clashed rather horrendously with her 'costume' "You here for the meta-support group too?" she asked helpfully.

"Yeah, though I ain't too sure about it now." He rumbled hesitantly in response before he put the cigarette back into his mouth

"I know it doesn't look like much, but it's really not all that bad. I've gone here years. My name is Hannah by the way, but I go by 'Living Lightning' when I'm here" She said, her soft voice rather pleasant. Despite her

"I'm Hannibal, and you can call me 'Al' " Hannibal said, smiling his own lame joke. The girl looked at him in a peculiarly nonplussed fashion that compelled him to keep on talking.
"Uh, that was a joke. There was a song way back, but . . .yeah, nevermind. My Meta-name is 'gorgeous George' " he continued as the two started walking towards the entrance. She smiled a bit when he explained the joke, but it was pretty obvious that she was just trying to be friendly.

"Why Gorgeous George? I mean, it's. . . Your name isn't even George." She continued, although this time she seemed to be a bit genuinely curious rather than just trying to be friendly.

"Old nickname from when I was in the military. I figured it feels more 'me' than naming myself "Hugeman" or somethin. so how come you picked 'Living Lightning'?." He said as they went inside. Hew as thankfull that the place had double-doors. he still had to duck, but he didn't have to do the acrobatic routine jut to get inside.

"I shoot lightning from my eyes, so it made sense to have a metaname that tells people what I am and what I can do. I wanted to be 'Lightning-woman' but someone had taken it already, same thing with 'Lightning girl' and 'Lightning Lady', and I'd just die if I had to go around as 'Lightning Lass' or something like that." She explained cheerfully, heer smile indicating that she liked talking about her 'persona' so to speak. Hannibal could not care less about codename, but it was nice to have some company at any rate, and Hannah (or Living Lightning as she preffered to be called) was a pretty pleasant sort.

"I like your boots, by the way. Those little lightning-bolts totally fits with the name." He continued as  she guided him through the corridors inside of the building. It had obviously been refitted into an office-building about ten years now, but it seemed devoid of paper-pishers. Instead the rooms had been divvied up and rented to different parties. From what he had time to read at the signs at the door there was a model-making club, a cooking-class and a fishing-club that seemed to hold regular meets here.

"I know! Aren't they just awesome? I used to have a whole costume, but a few months ago I mixed up my laundry and it got ruined! I'm thinking about ordering a new one from my friend who's a seamstress, but I'm not sure how I want it yet." she answered in a cheerful sort of bubbly way

"Here we are, by the way!" she said and opened the door. Fortunately it was a rather big door, but our 3-ton hero would still have to use his stretchy-ness and rather impressive escape-artist tricks to get inside. . .
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

My name is Billy and I'm a Metahuman. (Nekro, Open) Empty Re: My name is Billy and I'm a Metahuman. (Nekro, Open)

Post by The Nekromonga September 29th 2015, 1:01 am

A young latina lady with vibrant green eyes, in business attire greeted the two metas along with the others, ushering them into the relatively small area, not more than a dozen participants of various size and appearance. The windows were large awning types, cleaned up to let more air and light in, and in place of chairs the whole floor area was matted and people were sitting cross legged on comfy pillows. There was a desk with a water heater, some styrofoam cups, some boxes of tea bags, and a couple of boxes of brownies. The Center of the room had a pot with herbal incense burning, the sweet smell of sandalwood filling the air with a calming effect.

"Welcome to the support group, I'm Dr.Masters and-" Shauna paused to help Hannibal, opening the secondary door.

"- I'm Dr. Masters, Shauna Masters. I'm one of the sponsors, and I'm offering free check ups for the participants." She finished once he could get inside. "You guys are just in time. Help yourself to some snacks, and help yourself to a pillow. Guru Zafira is starting soon."

Shauna checks her watch and helps herself to a monoblock chair by the door. She'd listen to the lecture but still wait for others to join them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

My name is Billy and I'm a Metahuman. (Nekro, Open) Empty Re: My name is Billy and I'm a Metahuman. (Nekro, Open)

Post by Thorgron September 29th 2015, 6:13 pm

Stupid courts. Stupid people. Stupid metahuman support group. Everything was all mixed up and agitated in Jingles the Clown's head. Some time ago he had been picked up for robbery, certainly not his first crime in the city. After a look at his records the judge found that Jingles was indeed a repeat offender. usually his crimes weren't violent, more along the lines of a homeless man stealing bread than the super-violence that so many "villains" were capable of. None the less, He was deemed a danger to society but with a catch. The clown clearly had some issues and the judge took pity on his laughable demeanor. The poor thing had even shown up to court dressed as a clown. So instead of a stint in jail, which Jingles would surely have broken out of, he was assigned to a certain number of hours of rehabilitation in a metahuman support group. Most of the people there would go voluntarily and with a little persuasion Jingles would too. All they had to tell him was that if he showed up once a week, he'd get free doughnuts and might even find a playmate.
That was all the clown needed to hear. But now that he was here, he was less than pleased.

As he walked through the doors into the tight room, he saw no toys, no friendly looking people, hell he didn't even see doughnuts. He took a seat anyways, hoping that maybe the doughnuts would arrive soon. Perhaps this was just a waiting room where they would be held until playtime. Yea, that had to be it. This was the waiting room for a super awesome fun play room through some secret door in the place. Now Jingles could barely contain his excitement.

Squirming nervously in his seat he saw a woman enter. Dr. Masters she called herself. Immediately Jingles' hand shot into the air, the other hand holding his legs crossed in his chair. Higher and higher the hand rose, waving erratically as it extended beyond the arms' original length. Mere seconds had passed since his hand went up but the impatient clown could not wait to be called on by the teacher.

Dr. Master, Dr. Master, hey Dr. Masters...when do we get to go to the playroom? His question was asked with complete earnest.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My name is Billy and I'm a Metahuman. (Nekro, Open) Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte October 2nd 2015, 10:34 pm

Hannibal nodded as the woman invited them in.
"I'm Hannibal, pleasure ta meet'cha, Shauna." the gargantuan man rumbled in a surprisingly pleasant manner.

She seemed like a decent sort, offering free checkups and whatnot. However, he was a bit taken aback when he heard that there was to be a guru here. He turned to Living Lightning and mouthed the word "Guru" to wich she nodded somewhat sheepishly

"Right, sometimes we invite speakers. It's a kind of motivational thing, you know." she explained cheerfully as the pair of them got pillows. Hannibal grabbed a few extra just in case. He took a hopeful glance over at the snack-table, and lo and behold, some kind soul had actually brought oreos. He grabbed a few and started scarfing them down, along with some complimentary Apple-juice as Living Lightning continued talking

"Getting Zafira was actually my idea, well, mostly mine, whatever The Lord Of The Living Flame says. The brat's made a career of stealing the ideas of others. As his name might indicate" She continued, shooting a dirty glance at a particurlarly skinny, chinless-looking teenager with greasy blonde hair sitting nearby. He noticed the glare and frowned, glaring right back at Hannah. Obviously there was no love lost there.

As he put his pillows down on the floor, he looked around the room. It was a rather motley crew here, some old, some young, about a third of them in costumes of various quality, ranging from detailed and well-crafted to obviously assembled from left-over clothes. A rather muscular man wearing a pair of long-johns, a black wifebeater with a pair of speedos pulled on over the longjohns smiled at him and waved cheerfully. He had a logo consisting of a big "M" that he had sewn to the chest of his costume, but the effect was ruined by the fact that it was slightly askew.

Hannibal smiled back and returned the gesture as he sat down. He was just about to ask Hannah who the man was, when suddenly a hand rose towards the roof, like that of an over-eager schoolboy. A rather odd-looking chap in a jester-costume eagerly asked when they would be allowed into the playroom.

"He's new." Hannah explained quickly.
"We usually don't get the weirdos in here" the wannabe superhero whispered apologetically, as she pushed her cape back.
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 4th 2015, 2:06 am

ZAFIRA

A short haired, lean bodied woman in monk robes joins the group from behind a partition. She took a seat like the rest, sitting cross legged on a raised platform so people could see her better. She lights some incense sticks and places them in a pot, and lets the smoke spread around the room, a nice calming herbal smell.

"Welcome one and all, It's good to see most of you today, coming forward with your powers. Lightning ambushed me at the last minute actually so I didn't get to prepare..." She said in a straight deadpan, but smirked, and it got a few laughs from the people around.

"Anyway. Let's begin with a question. How about you, Mister Bigby? Who are you?" She looked at a fairly bearded man in jeans and a checkered shirt, his voice making him out to be from the Southwest.

"Me. I'm...I'm a..." he looked around. He was surrounded by a few costumed folk, and without a doubt everyone was metahuman here. "Me? I'm actually a... um..." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Hair began to grow around his neck and on his forearms, and likely everywhere else under his clothes, and his canines began to extend.

"I'm... A lycan!" He said savagely. A few in the crowd gasped, but considering everyone was already acquainted, Zafira calmly followed up the question.  

"Is that really all? Have you nothing to offer beyond your metahuman abilities?"

"No. no... I... I... " Bigby thought about it, slowly calming down. "Come to think about it. I always wanted to continue the family ranch back out west. I miss the open space... the cows... the barn..."

The crowd murmured and nodded in agreement. A return to agriculture was a respectable choice, yes it was! Without cows the world wouldn't have burgers!

"I see. thank you. One of the most important question most metahumans do not ask themselvwe, who are we, beyond our abilities? Am I an aerokinetic who teaches on the side, or a teacher who happens to have the power over air? For me,I have always tried to be the latter." She looked around and her

"And how about you sir? Care to introduce yourself with this thought in mind? There's no hurry, take your time." She asked Hannibal next, giving him a chance to speak.

SHAUNA

Shauna looked at Jingles with a bit of surprise, but confident determination. Psyche case, she thought. She wasn't sure he was ready to join "Playroom... we uh.. So. Um. what's your name?" She preferred to test the newcomer's attention span first, seeing just how much of a nutcase he was.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top