The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapA Book for demons (Pat) - Page 5 I_voting_barA Book for demons (Pat) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Book for demons (Pat)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Book for demons (Pat)

Post by Samael Christensen July 23rd 2017, 5:05 am

Spears of darkness sliced through the massive wing that was attached to Jake’s back, releasing massive gouts of of blood from the point of contact likely. Damian had oriented himself, more attacks going through the air with the intent of striking down the odd winged male that had gotten in his way more than once. Covering his eyes from the dirt kicked in their direction, leaving him open for the kick that slammed into his ribs and sent him flying along with all the air out of his lungs. Likely Jake could hear ribs snap, trickles of blood coming down from his lips. An attempt to stand up, but all he did was fall to his knees, shaking a little.

Another cough that produced more blood. Not black like Samael’s but the same crimson that came, splashing across the ground. ”F..fuck you angel boy.” He growled, falling to a knee and glaring up at the male with a sudden intensity within those abysses that were called eyes. An attempt to control the shadows stopped, wavering and fading to nothing as he fell to both hands and knees.

Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof July 23rd 2017, 11:08 am

Jake was more surprised then anyone when he sent the male demon flying, the audible snap of bones sounding. Was he not as durable as Jake thought? Whatever he was, he could heal and that was the bad part. Following after the man, Jake staggered to the side as a sharp intake of pain took his ribs and back, the lack of worry let his pain come back from his encounters with those shadow like spears. But he managed to keep on his feet as he made his way to the downed demon, who had resorted to offensive language. Even calling Jake by the name angel boy.

Turning his red vision off, Jake looked at the man, saw how he was weak, saw how his crimson red blood splattered the ground. For once, Jake was the victor with the least amount of injures, for god damn once he won and it felt good, besides the heated pain in his side and wing. But even they didn't matter to what mattered now. "Why don't you just go back to your master and tell him to keep away from Samael, everyone!" Jake stated, an almost far too calm voice as he rose his left hand, two fingers being covered in the red like energy, ready to strike.

"And it isn't angel boy. I'm a Mutt." Was all he said as he began to strike at the man, only to find himself suddenly on the ground with a loud thud, his butt taking most of the impact. Looking up, Jake found the female demon had appeared and pushed him down in an instant before quickly grabbing at the injured male, lifting him up.

"You can kill the ginger later. No good if you die now for anyone." Was all Aideen said as she sped away before ether of the two strange kids could react, breaking though the foggy wall and sprinting across the water. It was an always taunting effort to run on water, but at least if the protective fire did burn out, her speed would keep her going till she hit land. And with an injured side kick who was meant to be a total bad-ass, beaten down by two kids... Damn she was out of her league here. But still, all she had to do was let the big guy heal, Damian would have a plan for later encounters, if not today... And who knows. Maybe more fun things could happen before then. Only reason she stuck around.

Watching the speedster speed off, Jake let go of his focus on the red energy and fell to his knees, a hand covering the cut across his side as he looked towards Razeths son. "Hey.. Forget what I said about you. Your pretty damn awesome in a fight and in appearance.. Thanks..." He finished as he bent his wings forwards so he could get a look at the damage that had been taken by the left wing, a trail of blood had seeped into the gray feathers from the bloody hole, coating them in a crimson red, leaving a trail pf blood as well from where he been to where he was now as well. His side seeped his pants and shirt in red blood as well, his hand was being stained now as well, but he could tell the bleeding would slow soon, for however slow his healing was, at least the blood clotted quickly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 24th 2017, 10:06 am

Damian glared up at the male, look defiant almost. Silently daring him to do something, though the speedster demon had knocked the male down before he could do that. "Next time we meet, this won’t happen.” He growled, being whisked away by the female demon leaving the two of them alone. They were gone, leaving the faint sound of a horn off in the distance through the thick fog that surrounded the small island. With all of the enemies gone, well that meant the dragon could slither over to Jake and see how he was doing. Smelling the thick blood that was shedding from him,  narrowing reptilian eyes in a concerned fashion.

Shifting in a flash of light as scales gave way to soft flesh, save for perhaps the tail wrapped around his waist. Water rose around his injuries, glowing a bright white. ”That should help your wounds. Can’t heal like my mom but...should hurt less.” Likely Jake would feel that his injuries did hurt less, maybe even the bleeding stopping if nothing else. He wouldn’t have to worry about bleeding out, which was a convenient thing. ”We should go see my dad. I’m...sure he would want to hear about this.” He said with a motion of his head, to go back through the underwater cave back to the dragon caring for Samael.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof July 25th 2017, 6:38 am

Jake looked ahead, feeling like hitting himself over and over again till he could realize how idiotic he was sometimes for doing this to himself. Sam had told him once not to piss off anymore demons. Now he had gone and done it with two new ones... But... He also hated himself for not acting sooner. If he had done this earlier, stayed behind with Adam.. Then he could have fought, he could have ended this earlier. Adam would... He'd be with Sam right now... Or maybe he wouldn't. This multiple boyfriend thing was confusing to say the least from an outsiders viewpoint.

Looking to the young male dragon, Jake watched him as he performed a motion as water began to rise and cover Jake's wounds. Jake was still for a moment, but then he grunted when the pain he felt before heightening to new levels, the water as the young dragon spoke was meant to heal. And for the second time someone had tried to heal him, it only caused more pain. Where was Nathanial with that crystal thing would you needed it.

Keeping his mouth shut, he didn't want to offend the water dragon, but kept brushing at the healing water to rid of it from his wounds. Following the younger dragon back into the water for what would certainly be a painful and slow swim thanks to his broken fingers, which had a new, burning sensation to them. However, the pain was nothing to the worry of what he would say, what Razeth and Sammy would say. What he would tell Sam... Lily. How would he even explain what he did not know to be true. Should he lie? But the dragon-ling also knew what had been said, he was there. Injured in his own right, but if he could heal others, he was most likely healed himself, so that was a worry gone, only to be replaced by so many more.

After a long and tiring swim, they finally made it back to the cave, the other dragons still swimming, but he expected them to not stay to themselves for long. Not to be rude to them, but they were in a sense, animals. And while the bleeding would have stopped by now, maybe a few more openings in the wound while swimming back but not the point, he suspected blood would be a stench that followed him, and if the younger dragons could smell it... Well. The big one could as well.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen August 1st 2017, 6:32 am

The dragon emerged from the water in the center of the cave, droplets cascading down tan skin. Young male shaking a bit of it from his hair before turning back to Jake with an arched brow, silently asking what they should do. Looking to Razeth he would see Samael, making small efforts to get moving around. Feet shaking as they tried to support his weight, with the older dragon keeping helping hands there should he begin to fall over. Near imperceptible support really, but one that came quickly when he began to fall backwards, keeping him up without any perceptible effort. ”Oh...you’re back. Thought I smelled blood in here.” Razeth noted, seeing Jake was was bleeding rather badly considering he did not expect him to be bleeding at all.

The other dragons had peered out from the water to look at him with slightly concerned expression, slitted eyes though the younger ones quickly lost interest as they swam around in usual care free fashion. ”Jake...what happened?” He tried to approach the male, but nearly pitched forward, with Razeth’s arms hooking around him to keep the copper haired male upright. ”Who did this to you?”

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof August 1st 2017, 6:52 am

Jake looked to the young dragon, unsure what to say, but when Razeth's voice broke though, Jake knew he couldn't keep quiet for too long. Not when a man who could turn into a super dragon and could step on him in a moments notice, and a injured Sam that deserved the truth. He did. Jake just didn't know how to put it, say it, word it. "Should see the other guy..." Jake said lamely as he eyed Razeth and then Sam. Knowing that he couldn't keep it to just that.

"I suspected that the guy who hit you had a way to find you. And not wanting to risk this cave, I went outside with the help of..." Jake looked to the younger dragon, still not knowing his name, something that needed to be rectified. "But. I was correct, he got here with a friend. And umm. We defeated him. Your son is pretty damn impressive. And I was the only one who really got hurt. So it's fine. I heal." Jake said, hiding the cut on his side when he said the words, hoping the younger dragon did not see that his healing had no effect, if not making the wound slightly worse. Of course, this wasn't even the worse part. He had yet to get to Adam yet... Fuck.

Biting his lip, Jake looked to Sam and looked for Lily, knowing this information was going to effect them both. Not sure about Razeth but that was another problem for... Hopefully someone else to handle. "He said something about Adam too... It was... Vague. At best. Knowing demons. He could have been lying but what he said... It could mean the worst. Or nothing at all.. Sorry." Jake didn't know how to put it. Really he hated he had to say it. What if he had stayed behind. Sure he wouldn't have met dragons.... Swimming dragons... Yes... But. He would take it all back to make that choice, to help Adam. To not... Not act when he could have. He had a lot to learn, school be damned. This was his world now. He couldn't just... He couldn't be like this. But that was for later, everything was for later with him. That thought could be dealt with later.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen August 1st 2017, 7:08 am

”Just...call me Mal.” The male said with a shrug, seeming to just sit on the spot with legs crossed, comfortable on the rough looking stone. Almost as if the human form didn’t really hinder him in the least, Razeth meanwhile trying to get Samael to sit down for a little. Eventually the male resigning to just rest back against his chest, keeping eyes focused on Jake and the bleeding injuries.

”Of course he’s impressive. I don’t make any disappointing children.” Razeth boasted with a grin, fingers stroking through Sam’s hair in a calming fashion. Lily had still been in the corner, now with a few birds that had been fluttering around her, making small songs of their own. Almost out of place within this stronghold of the dragon. Yet no one even gave them a second glance, the female tending to them without a care in the world.

”Yeah, demons aren’t exactly known for their truthfulness.” Sammy admitted with a smirk, letting his eyes close for a second before springing open. ”Why don't you lay down for a bit. I’m sure Zeth has a...bed somewhere around here. I did tell him to get one eventually.” There was a certain hardness within his tone, one that caused the older dragon to smirk.

”Yeah yeah, I got your bed. Plenty of pillows and all that good stuff. Should be in the living quarters I had built...a week ago. If you want some sleep there my son can show the way.”

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof August 1st 2017, 7:23 am

Mal. Jake was going to make sure he kept a mental note on the biggest of the young dragons being Mal. While finally good to put a name behind a face, Jake was also relieved to know that the two were... Better receiving then he had expected. Okay maybe this wasn't a strange thing to them, have a half... something, bleeding and telling them about this. Man was his life going to be hectic. Very cool and crazy like. But hectic all the same. "Thanks.. Should heal better with rest." Jake said, eyeing the healing sands and knowing that whatever he did down here, he should avoid that particular bed. Healing was something Jake was just going to have to understand as a slow process, less of course a certain angel or demon had a certain pen and knew how to use it.

As he looked to Mal for instructions to this living quarters, something he was going to carefully jump into when they arrived and plant his face into the closest pillow. Hoping to just rest off the pain in his side, knowing that it would not be as easy as he wanted it to be. But a mutt could hope... A mutt could hope... While he also, now that he tried to think just the best thoughts for Adam and well everything. Also wanted to hang out with the other dragons, for no other reason then to hang out with them... Stupid teenage mind. Sleep was going to be the best choice for him right now. So he was ready to accept it. Dragons or not.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top