The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Book for demons (Pat) - Page 3 I_voting_barA Book for demons (Pat) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Book for demons (Pat)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Book for demons (Pat)

Post by Samael Christensen June 17th 2017, 2:19 am

”Scary things? Well, that’s not a surprise when you’re unironically calling yourself The Good Sister.” Samael suggested, sounding more sarcastic than anything else as he stepped forward and rested an elbow on the counter. He hadn’t changed from the clothes that he had been wearing from when he was reading through the book. Looking closer Jake could likely see that the book was bound to his waist with an impromptu harness. Lily however was looking past Samael.

A low jingle worked through the air, Adam turning to the person walking in with an odd look about him. Curiosity with a faint amount of apprehension. Samael turned to see someone walking through, all decked out in similar style of dress as him, with thick rimmed black sunglasses, and black hair styled tastefully.

”Can I help you sir?” She asked with an arced brow, seeming more than anything interested in this stranger.

”Well, I had heard your shop was selling some rare ingredients.” He stepped forward, standing beside Samael but an inch taller than him.

”Well, what are you looking for exactly?” She asked, the tension within the room growing somewhat.

”Nothing much, just a bit of...” In a split second he whipped around, the back of his hand catching Samael by the face and causing him to smash through the storefront window. ”ravens blood is all.” He smirked, a wicked blade of curved black metal appearing within his hand.

Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 17th 2017, 5:45 am

Jake spotted the book by Sam's waist, hoping to know if anything was learned from the damned thing. However, that was not to be, as another jingle spread throughout the store and Jake found his eyes on someone who was suspiciously dressed similarly to Samael, except for the greased black hair. Standing where he was while the stranger walked up to Lily and Sam, Jake felt uneasy. A feeling that told him something was up, something was about to happen. But he didn't move, because why? Why was something feeling bad?

Watching the stranger, he started to calm down, that was till one second Samael was beside the stranger, the next he was gone. Gone right out though the window. Confusion settled for a second before both need to act and anger went though his mind as he stepped forward and lunged at the stranger, his hand raised up into the air and brought downwards on top of them, to slap them into the ground.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen June 19th 2017, 4:52 am

The hand came down and the odd strangers hand also came up, catching it by the wrist as the ground beneath him splintered. Shattering wood and  ripping carpet audible as Jake would find that his blow had not connected, at least not with the intended target. ”Don’t know who you are but don’t have any interest in you.” A blade whipped through the air, whistling loudly as the one bound leapt over the deadly weapon gliding through the air. Likely the sensation of being tugged taking control as he was flung through the air and into Adam who was mid run.

The sound of flesh squishing could be heard, the vampire being flung back and into the wall with a splash of blood covering the floor. Jake would quickly realizes that he had crushed Adams torso inwards, blood issues from his mouth and a wound where one of the ribs had poked outwards. ”If you two know what’s good for you, I would suggest not trying to get in my way.” A ball of bright green fire flew through the air, narrowly being avoided by the unknown stranger.

”Yeah, you’re going nowhere you shades wearing fuck.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 19th 2017, 5:06 am

Jake was a little out of it after the actions that had just happened, narrowly avoiding a deadly blade, only to then be flung into a body that had... Made a rather disgusting sound, he felt disgusted from the point of impact, blood coiling onto his body. Crawling from Adam, he looked at the vampire to see him resembled a mauled victim. Jake was... He was...

Turning to the stranger, Jake let out a almost feral growl as he let the anger he had been feeling recently out, and he began to bolt towards the man, but about half away, Jake jumped and twisted mid air, hands and feet colliding with the roof with an audible crack before he quickly pushed from the roof back to the ground with another crack right in-front of the the dangerous stranger but jumping as soon as he landed, aiming to have his knee strike the mans chin directly followed by the force he hoped to have gathered from the constant motion. He wanted to hurt this man badly, and if this attack didn't work, he was willing to use a much more dangerous force to do it. He wanted this man dead for what he just did, hurting Sammy, hurting his... Lily's... He wanted him dead.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen June 20th 2017, 5:05 am

Like a rapib animal the boy jumped around, eyes from behind shades following them rather cautiously, unsure what this child could do. Speed picked up, until the knee collided with his jaw and sent the male through the ceiling with a resounding crack. The impact was audible,  and the roof began to sag in from the impact as the sound of a car window shattering could faintly be heard. Someone coughing could be heard, Adam seemingly  pushing himself to a sitting position, pressing in the white bone  with a procession of sickening cracks. ”That...fucking hurt.” He growled, left leg seemingly forcing itself back into place slowly but surely.

”Really appreciating that super fast healing thing now.” Adam groaned, keeping himself pressed agaisnt the wall, bleeding slightly but otherwise looking fine. He would have looked pale, but Adam had a tendency to look pale anyway, so it would have gone unnoticed. ”If you’re getting all mad about me, should probably not bother. I’m a little harder to kill than that.” Like that the rib jutting out was put back into place, and he was standing to his feet. ”Go check on Sammy. My legs are still healing, and don’t think that guy is down at all.”

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 20th 2017, 5:19 am

Smiling at his handy work, Jake almost felt like jumping though the roof himself to follow, but was interrupted when he head a familiar voice. Turning back to Adam, Jake was rather surprised by his... rather quick healing ability, felt a little envious at the same time. No way would he have recovered from something like that in a matter of seconds. "Sorry... Will do." Jake said as he turned to walk out to see how Samael was doing, stopping for a slight second to look to Lily. "Be real careful. If all I did was piss him off... Oh, sorry about the roof!" Jake called out as he kept turned back towards Sam, he had to hope the strike did just more then pissed him off, meant that he could be hurt by his means of strength and that was always a good thing.

Peace in mind that Lily and Adam would do what they need to do whatever happened, Jake run and jumped out the window that had been made by Samael being hit by the asshole of a stranger, looking for the cambion, and keeping an eye for the stranger. He didn't want to be surprised by him, he was far too dangerous to be taken lightly. However, finding the Cambion was rather easy, because the man was laying against a car, the force of that backhand causing the car to be the metal bed it was now, a bad bed at that. Quickly walking to Samael, Jake looked him over, seeing bruises, possibly more under his skin. Grabbing Sam, Jake started to turn back to the store, hoping to get Sam inside before the stranger reappeared.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen June 20th 2017, 5:55 am

”Eh, not the first time it happened. I’m just happy it wasn’t a dragon this time around.” She waved it off,  watching Jake walk off to retrieve Samael from the street. Despite the fact that his head had found itself being embedded within the glass of the window, shards glittering down upon his back. He looked passed out though, with shattered sunglasses  resting upon the ground and his eyes closed. The black eyes behind were covered, and the one bearing them was could not feel bad about that being the case. As Jake ran through the front door, he would likely see an odd green energy playing over the shattered window as it brought itself back together.

”Should be careful don’t know if that guys still alive.”Adam suggested, walking up to the Jake bearing the unconscious Samael, eyes furrowing into a worried expression. Taking him from his arms, he settled him down on a bundled bunch of blankets that seemed to come from nowhere, resting the unconscious cambion down upon it. ”Yeah that guy sure hit him really hard.” He said, noticing the black bruising around his face beginning to show, along with the temple. He was breathing, but would be out for a bit.

”Well, looks like the kill is all wrapped up then.” The same voice spoke up, stepping through the door with only what looked to be a split lip, dribbling a small amount of black fluid. ”A few more corpses, but I doubt that will matter. I have heard of his pet vampire afterall.” If Jake could see close enough, he would see the flesh of his lip having already closed up without any scar. Adam stood over Samael, eyes narrowing in a dagger sharp glare. ”If that’s the best you have kid, killing all of you will be simple. Malphas really oversold this job.”

”Kid, you’re going to need to take Sammy and run. Don’t know if you’ll be able to take this guy. Lily, take them to Razeth, they might be safer there. ”

”How am I supposed to know how to get there?” She questioned, looking curious more than anything else.

”Just use that one portal Sammy told you not to use.” In a flash he was gone, fingers curled around the throat of the stranger. Slamming them into a wall with impressive force.

The bedding under Samael rose upwards, carrying him into the back room as Lily motioned for Jake to follow. ”He knows what he’s doing. We need to go now.” The back room seemed to be the place.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 20th 2017, 6:08 am

Letting the vampire take Samael, Jake kept close to the two, glancing around whenever he could. Things were far too calm, way too calm. Where was the stranger? Why was... His voice came though from the door and Jake spun around, seeing that all he had managed was a split lip and even that was healing... maybe he had done more, if the healing had just finished up, which meant he could hurt this ass. And that was all he needed to know.

And then the stranger brought up the name, Malphas. Sammy's cursed dad, the demon prince they had just rid themselves of the mark of. Back to kill Samael and now kill everyone else. Wanting to charge right at the possible demon, Jake stopped when Adam spoke up, his voice brought a level of clear thinking to Jake, because he was right. Sam was hurt, and Sam had to come first. Not his anger, Sam.

Watching as Lily used her strange power to lift Samael towards a back room, Jake followed orders and quickly followed, turning back to see Adam gripping the demon by the throat, he had it, but how well was he going to have it. Hating to leave the vampire to do this alone, Jake kept close to Lily and Samael. If he was going with them to this Razeth, then he was going to stick close.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen June 20th 2017, 6:33 am

As the three stepepd into the backroom, Jake would note within the low light that it was larger than exterior impressions would give. Large shelves of books and scrolls lines the walls with various arrays forming circles within the floor, dominating a large section of the room, and yet Lily stepped over one array in particular. Samael was hovered into the array as well, likely Jake following them as well. ”Hold your breath, this will be...a bumpy ride.” With a spoke word the world would light around them, tinted with hues of green, yellow and various purples. A sensation of vertigo existed, and then they were actually rolling down something.

Well Jake would have been, feeling the jostling of metal beneath him as he rolled down a large pile likely. Something that looked gold within the light of a torch maybe, except of a grander scale. The rolling would stop at the foot of the pile, Samael having been rested still on his bed, with Lily kneeling down a little as if she were exhausted. ”Here we are.” She muttered, looking up at the pinnacle of the mound where something massive rested, looking down upon them with slitted yellow reptilian eyes.

A wide maw with massive teeth, equal to swords looked down upon them, grinning in an amused fashion, as the light would rise enough to show that a massive crocodilian creature looked down upon them.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 20th 2017, 6:52 am

Jake had already held onto his breath as soon as Lily spoke, sensing that this was going to be like that time Samael had teleported the two. Horrible feeling and a bad experience all round. This time was no different, actually wasn't as terrible as he had thought at first but as soon as they arrived at the location he found himself tumbling down a rough hill, a little too rough of a hill and the sick feeling returned.

Stopping at the bottom, Jake found his feet and kept his breakfast in as he looked for Samael and Lily, finding the two of them safe and sound, He looked back to the strange hill he had rolled down only to find himself staring at... Something, something absolutely horrifying. Vampires, Demons, angels. Nothing. Could have prepared him for what he saw now. Backing up to Samael and Lily, Jake felt the chaotic red energy cover his hand as he stared up at the massive lizard that stared back at them. As horrifying as it was, he was ready to attack if it did, no matter the amount of red energy blasts he had to use. "Lily... Should... Should we... Be running? Cause... You do that.. If so..." Jake managed to get out as he kept his eyes on the massive beast, not sure what to call it. He didn't want to say Dragon, even with everything that has happened... No, because of everything that has happened, he should be willing to accept that he had just possibly rolled down a giant bloody dragon. Wonderful.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen June 21st 2017, 12:42 am

Massive clawed hands  gripped onto the large mound of gold they were at the foot of, large eyes narrowing upon. Ominous orbs of of gold lowered towards them, as the mouth opened and words came out. ”You know, normally don’t have people teleported into my home that often.” A low growling voice rumbling through the massive room, large size decreasing massively until what he would see was a humanoid shape sliding down the pile on their feet, dressed in only a pair of camo patterned boarding shorts.

”No, that’s who we’re looking for.” He looked in his late thirties, with dark skin and short cut black hair with a bright look within his eyes as he came close enough to see. Lips split into a grin, looking over the hovering Samael and then to Lily, then to Jake.

“So, what happened to Sammy this time around?” he asked, letting a small amount of worry flowed through his words. A scaled tail whipped around from his lower back, trailing around the gold from behind him. “Whatever, make yourselves at home.” he shrugged, picking Samael up from his bed and  carrying him within two arms. “I have a place in the nursery.”

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 21st 2017, 1:06 am

Jake almost freaked out when the dragon spoke, but started to calm down again, that was, till the dragon started getting smaller and smaller till they appeared in a human form, lacking a shirt. With Lily's confirmation that they were the guy called Razeth, the dragon. What. A. Day.

Watching them with silent interest, Jake let go focus of the red energy that surrounded his hand and watched the man dragon looked them over, talking and taking Samael with him. Jake didn't feel the need to watch over Samael as strong as he was feeling it should be. Might be the feeling that he would be trying to face a dragon, might be the whole idea that Lily trusted him, Adam trusted him. Samael must have trusted him, so he was fine. No need to worry about that... giant dragon mess.

Turning to Lily, Jake sighed for a short moment before finally picking up on a certain word that Razeth had said. "Did he say nursery, are there more dragons? Jake asked, as he let fear cool down into curiosity. Vampires, dragons. At this point if there was anything that surprised him, it was going to have to be given a medal, because he didn't feel like much could anymore. He himself was an impossible thing, so why should he be surprised by even more impossible things. That logic was sound enough for Jake as he looked around, hoping Lily actually knew where to go to get to this nursery, part excited to see more dragons, part wanting to get away from the large fountains of gold, just in case Razeth came back and thought them stealing any of it. Guy cared for Samael, not a... Mutt.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen June 21st 2017, 4:46 am

The now humanoid dragon carried the unconscious cambion with a certain amount of care within his gait. A certainty was that he had no trouble carrying Samael around, showing that he was stronger than his frame suggested, not that he was weak looking by any means. “So you’re one of Sammy’s friends, right?” Razeth would inquire carrying him around a large pass within the mound of gold that dominated the room. Lily would follow along, motioning for Jake to come with them.

”Yeah, i’m sure a few of his kids are running around here.” Lily replied with a nod, the transit through the massive cavern did lead them to an area without the gold. Smooth stone lined with crystals that provided a natural light to the area. A large pond dominated the center of the area, with a few shapes swimming through it with an excellent amount of grace. Just shadows, some serpentine in shape but nothing that could be made out from the surface.  ”A little curious why we need to play around with the munchkins though.”

“Thought he might rest better on ground softer than a pile of gold. Apparently some people get back problems when they sleep on the good ole pile.” The dragon shrugged,  settling  Samael down on a pocket of sand that radiated warmth, likely even feeling soft and warm to the touch. “The sand has a few healing properties, might help him with whatever.” Small snaking tendrils that rose from faint shadows seemed to rise to his head, worrying over a now massive black bruise on his head, looking rather ugly.

However Jake would find something  swooping down from one of the jutting rocks up towards the ceiling, landing on his shoulder and seemingly sniffing his face. Then proceeding to hop onto the top of his head like a roost, looking like a far smaller version of the dragon that Razeth had been.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 21st 2017, 5:04 am

"Yea. Yea I'm friends with Sam." Jake responded to the dragon as they headed to the nursery, his eager excitement died down just a little to a more cautious thought process, something that could be seen in the way he walked, silent, slowly yet quick enough to keep up with the others. Leaving the gold behind, they moved though a cavern lit by crystals, a rather pretty sight that lead into a more open area with a large pool in the center.

Making out Shadows in the darkness, Jake assumed that.... Razeth's children must be under there, and by there serpentine looked, they must be in their dragon form and while he couldn't exactly see how big, they didn't look to be massive size he had originally thought. About to ask Razeth a question, something along the lines of will Samael be alright and between how many kids did he have, but was interrupted when a mild weight found it's way to his shoulder. Turning to look at it, surprise keeping his shock from making him move, Jake saw... A.. Little baby dragon. Had to be, he was about the size of a well fed cat and then some. Only scale and crocodile like but... well. Dragon.

Hopping on his head, Jake was quick to raise his hands to grab under the arms of the dragon, well aware it's father was here and the dragon itself was a danger all on his own. He would raise the carefully dragon and bring it in front of him so he could get a good look at the dragon-ling. Eyes a little wide still from both awe and surprise. "You... Are strange... Yet completely awesome." Jake managed to get out to the small dragon, looking at every detail he could just to capture how it worked biologically, wings on it's arms... Just... Amazing.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen June 21st 2017, 5:31 am

The Draconian creature within Jake’s hands would wriggle about, smaller hind legs flailing about but not in any way that suggested it wanted to get out of the hold. Odd piercing eyes would keep met with the mutt, following by a wide grin as the crocodile snout lashed forward and it licked him up along his cheek. Wriggling from his hands, and walking towards Razeth, nuzzling up against his ankle in a somewhat affectionate fashion. “Looks like one of the little ones took a liking to you.” Razeth said, the waters of the massive pool disrupting as a human face emerged from it.

Young looking, around fifteen with curious blue eyes focused upon Jake. He had tan skin much like Razeth, but was far younger looking. “Who’s the new kid dad?” He asked, looking from Razeth to Jake very curiously. “He smells...weird.” He muttered, keeping himself held up on the edge of the water as a few more rose in human forms, save for one that just swam along the surface lazily.

“Hey, wanna swim with us?” A female around the same age as the other asked, before diving under the dark water and then rising up again. Razeth had settled next to Samael, running a few fingers through now messy copper red hair.

“Feel free to join them if you want. They haven’t drowned anyone...yet.” Razeth offered, rolling his eyes slightly when mentioning that portion of things. Lily had settled into a corner, and was petting the dragon that had jumped onto Jake’s shoulder, treating it somewhat like a cat.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 21st 2017, 5:46 am

Jake giggled a little when the small dragon licked him, before wiggling out of his grasp and heading back to his father. Never-mind the initial surprise and shock of what happened, that was the cutest damn thing ever. Like a dog, but scaly and somehow cuter. Maybe the whole dragon thing was just... intoxicating. It was then however, that Jake heard the water move and his eyes found a young looking male, perhaps around his age staring at the three of them, asking who he was and why he smelt weird. Something that was coming up more and more often.

Before he could answer or even say hi, a second head appeared, this time female and around the same age as her... brother, inviting him to join them. Jake considered it for a moment, a... thing, swimming with a bunch of dragon children... Cool, and just... Cooler. Yet he didn't think it was something that would be possible till Razeth gave permission to do so. Flashing Razeth a grin that spoke thanks, Jake took his shirt off and jogged towards the large pool before jumping high into the air towards the pool, opening his wings but rather then use them, he simply folded them to his back as he began performing a twirl mid air before moving into the swan dive and crashing into cool water, dark and possibly deep, Jake would swim back to the top, taking in a breath of air. He couldn't remember the last time he had gone swimming, and swimming with actual dragons just made the prospect so much cooler. "Oh. Yea. Hi. Name's Jake." Jake offered to any ear that could hear as he brushed wet hair from his eyes, which were bright with excitement themselves.

Last edited by Shadowoof on June 22nd 2017, 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top