The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA Book for demons (Pat) - Page 4 I_voting_barA Book for demons (Pat) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Book for demons (Pat)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Book for demons (Pat) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Book for demons (Pat)

Post by Shadowoof June 21st 2017, 5:46 am

Jake giggled a little when the small dragon licked him, before wiggling out of his grasp and heading back to his father. Never-mind the initial surprise and shock of what happened, that was the cutest damn thing ever. Like a dog, but scaly and somehow cuter. Maybe the whole dragon thing was just... intoxicating. It was then however, that Jake heard the water move and his eyes found a young looking male, perhaps around his age staring at the three of them, asking who he was and why he smelt weird. Something that was coming up more and more often.

Before he could answer or even say hi, a second head appeared, this time female and around the same age as her... brother, inviting him to join them. Jake considered it for a moment, a... thing, swimming with a bunch of dragon children... Cool, and just... Cooler. Yet he didn't think it was something that would be possible till Razeth gave permission to do so. Flashing Razeth a grin that spoke thanks, Jake took his shirt off and jogged towards the large pool before jumping high into the air towards the pool, opening his wings but rather then use them, he simply folded them to his back as he began performing a twirl mid air before moving into the swan dive and crashing into cool water, dark and possibly deep, Jake would swim back to the top, taking in a breath of air. He couldn't remember the last time he had gone swimming, and swimming with actual dragons just made the prospect so much cooler. "Oh. Yea. Hi. Name's Jake." Jake offered to any ear that could hear as he brushed wet hair from his eyes, which were bright with excitement themselves.

Last edited by Shadowoof on June 22nd 2017, 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1508
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen June 21st 2017, 9:30 pm

The dragons in human form swam around jake, all of them seemingly interested and slightly amused by the odd person swimming among them with the same amount of amazement. “Woah, you have wings.” The boy said with a wide grin, swimming around and playing with the feathers now damp from submersion. A few more of them doing the same, grinning while doing so. A few still within draconic form roze from the depths to shoot harmless jets of water at him, serving more as splashing him than anything else. More giggles rose from that as they swam away in an almost synchronize fashion from the male.

“So, how do you know our dad? Or are you one of Sam’s friends? Lotta new people coming around our cave recently.” The male from earlier continued to talk, swimming around and making a little obvious they were not the types to be modest as he dived under the waters surface. Rising once against as an ashen serpent, the same odd blue eyes considering him with a playfulness.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 22nd 2017, 2:33 am

Jake in the mess of pinches to his gray wings, the feathers a main topic as they played with them, shifted so that they rose into the air a bit before flapping down into the water, splashing everything nearby. It was soon after that Jake got asked a question by the first one to talk to him from the pool, Jake's eyes finding him before adverting his gaze back to the roof of the cavern before he could see too much. A deep realization that the young male was in the nude... A thought rose in that moment that Jake wished had gone before he thought it. Were they all undressed? Did he just dive into a pool full of skinny dipping dragons?

Moving so that he was floating on his back, his wings slowly flapping under the water, Jake did his best to ignore any thoughts on the matter and focus on the question at hand. Samael. "Samaels friend. We helped each other out and I punched his dad in the chest. And his brother... I've punched a few people... And things for Sam. But he's also helped me out a lot with recent stuff. So yea. Certainly friends." Jake stated, looking to the roof, thinking about something, something he should be remembering, but the idea of naked dragon... People surrounding him was kinda was getting in the way of it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen June 23rd 2017, 8:50 pm

The young dragon appeared to notice Jake’s embarrassment, grinning and diving deep under the water, taking a few seconds to flop out of the water. A long, ashy serpent that could easily have measured thirty, even forty feet as it crawled from the pool with droplets of water falling g from it. “Well, guess that makes us friends now.” He would hear the telepathic voice same as the human form, save for coming from the coiled mass upon the tiny shore, slitted eyes narrowing upon Jake.

More of the children would return to their true forms, some of them smaller than the one that had taken initiative to talk to Jake, and one even larger as it delved into the depths. “I think your friend is beginning to wake up, if you want to check up on him.” The telepathic voice came again, likely referencing to Samael.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 24th 2017, 2:12 am

Jake watched as the young boy shifted from his human form back to his dragon like form. Not seeing the actual process because of the darkness of the water (Thank hell for that) but understanding it had happened. He offered a smile to the dragon boy when he spoke, trying not to let the fact he heard the voice... strangely show on his face how it surprised him. Seems he was making a couple of friends since he met Samael, strange ones but awesome ones at the same time.

Watching as the rest of the boy's siblings followed suit in shifting back to there natural form. Jake was almost quite happy to stay in the water till the voice spoke again, informing him of his friend awaking, to which Jake immediately, swam to the edge of the pool, climbing out. "Thanks for telling me." Jake said as he passed the dragon boy and went right back towards where he left Razeth, Lily and Sam.

"Will those healing sands fix a headache? Because that was a pretty hard hit Sammy took." Jake asked as he arrived, looking for his shirt to put back on as his wings folded into his back, sending a shiver up Jake's spine, still a strange sensation when the feathers were wet like they were.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen June 27th 2017, 2:45 am

Consciousness rose to Samael like a haze, blackness giving way to a familiar and yet alien surrounding. Razeth looked down at him with worried expression, knitting those brows a certain way. The mental question of how he got here was asked, though all he did was smile up at him as his eyes began to open, matching the large bruise that still remained around his right eye and temple. ”Don’t know about headaches, but i’m alive.” Samael managed with a shaky voice, rubbing his head and attempting to rise from the warm sands. His body did not agree with that motion, sending perception into a muddled spiral as he fell back down against what was now Razeth’s lap.

“Woah little guy, try not to move around too much. Whatever hit you took should have scrambled your brains.” Razeth said, Samael trying not to throw up whatever he had still within his stomach. It came down to a disgusting taste within his mouth.

”A..adam. Where is he?” Samael weakly asked, trying to look around without sitting up, looking to Jake with an expression that suggested he was relieved the male was okay but not seeing anyone that resembled the vampire and only his daughter.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 27th 2017, 3:52 am

Jake was all but relieved that his friend was alright. Based on the demonic stranger that had taken a hit from him well and simply back handed Sammy. He was lucky to still be alive. Of course, he wasn't just your normal cambion, and Jake was thankful for it, no matter the reason he wasn't simple. Of course, the relief died down sooner then Jake wanted when Sam asked about Adam. His eyes narrowed in concentration as he mentally cursed himself a thousand fold for forgetting the vampire. The whole dragon and naked... Dragons had distracted him far too much and now...

"Adam... He stayed behind to lead the guy on a merry chase.. Should be fine. You however. Get as much rest as you can. I'm sure the next time you awake, you'll have two laps to wake too." Jake said to Sam, shooting Lily a look to hopefully keep her silent on what Adam actually did. The vampire was tough, healed quickly and with the night coming, he wasn't going to burn any time soon. But the idea he had left the vampire out of mind burned him. He needed to do something. "Just get well Sammy." Jake offered as he turned around and headed back to the pool, but aimed for the young dragon boy that had spoken to him the most. He didn't know a way out, he didn't want to disturb Razeth who was clearly busy looking after Sam or Lily, who he did not know too well to trust in... This strange situation, and that dragon boy possibly being the oldest of the dragon siblings... He had to know a way out.

Getting closer, Jake would motion to the dragon boy to follow him back to the water. "You wouldn't happen to know a way out of the... Cave. Would you? I need to get outside, sooner then later." Jake asked in a hushed voice, hoping the male held his key to whatever way was out, it was possible they were not too far away, possible.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 10th 2017, 4:13 am

”Adam’s strong. He can take care of himself.” Samael seemed to relax somewhat, a soft smile slipping across his expression as he continued to rest against Razeth, the dragon’s body heat feeling more comfortable than anything else. Might have come with the fact that he could mold magma within his gut alone. ”Gimme a bit, i’ll get better.” Letting his eyes close, the largest dragon would turn towards the male that was walking from the elder dragon looking over the downed cambion. It considered for a moment, then nodded slipping back into the massive pool before popping his head out.

Jump in. You’ll need to do some swimming from here. Once Jake did so and let his head under the water, he would see it part around his head to create a bubble. My mother was a water dragon, so I guess I have a few tricks of my own. Their voice within his head would note, the swimming going on for a half an hour until they emerged within a small save that lead out onto an island. He would crawl from the water, breaking through the lip of the cavern and looking to the twilight sky.

Now taking a human form, but with a scaled tail emerging from his lower back to wrap around his lower half like an impromptu covering. In the distance New York could be seen, a thin veil of fog risen and yet not seen by anyone on the otherwise. “This is our fathers island. Says he got it from a wizard.”

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof July 10th 2017, 10:25 am

Jake took what Sam had said into consideration but he wasn't sure himself, as tough as the vampire was, that guy was pretty strong and durable himself. And as long as he was walking around all fine and dandy, he was a threat to Sam, to all those dragons. Maybe not Razeth, but if this dragon had a way out, there was always a way in. Diving into the water, Jake quickly found that air surrounded his head, and he released the held in breath, the inner voice of the dragon continuing to speak telepathically, a still strange sensation.

Turning his red vision on for sight, Jake followed the dragon though the cool water, seemingly getting colder as the minutes went by, and by the end of it, his arms were starting to get sore from the constant motion, and the whole idea he just swam underground with a air bubble keeping him alive though the whole ideal. When he finally breached back into normal air, Jake looked around, the sky a fine light color, singling that night was indeed approaching.

Looking at the thin fog, Jake realized that he never saw this island before. Was this a magical camouflage of some sort? What about boats? Jake wanted to ask so much, what kind of wizard, why, how does it work but because of events. These questions could be asked later, for New York was ahead of him, not Chicago and that was quite the distance for him, even if he tried to push himself with his wings. Thinking of the many ways that he could make it to Chicago, Jake proceeded to take his shirt off, wondering if he could use his wings with his.... Teleport. Sam might have a store or something in New York... But he wouldn't be able to find it soon enough... How did the demon find Sam... He must have had some way of tracking the cambion... And say this was the only way in, this island... He would have to come here...

"Hey look... I don't even know your name... But.. Thank you. But I don't know how strong you are and I don't want to risk your health. A bad guy might be coming sooner then later.. So you head back. Tell your dad I'm dealing with it... But be prepared... Please." Jake nearly begged the dragon-ling as he wrapped the shirt around his waist. Looking out into the ocean, with no way to find the imposing demon, and with no way to know if it's even coming. He didn't want to risk anything. Not Razeth, not Sam, not anyone. And he was willing to stand here, a guardian to a impossible to breach waterway unless demons didn't need oxygen to breath. He somehow doubted that, but with the world as it is... He wasn't going to let anything to chance.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 22nd 2017, 1:04 pm

The wyrmling never really liked wizards, from what he knew of them anyway. Humans in their flowing robes with pointed hats, weaving signs and speaking words to perform their magic. Granted he had only seen one or two of them within his life, ones that had visited his father for some odd reason. Still his world was sheltered from humans, with weapons that Razeth had said would reduce this haven to nothing more than rubble. Chaos that he wanted to protect his spawn from, until they were ready to go out into this world. That was when Jake mentioned something about bad guys coming, sounding more like a challenge than anything else. Perhaps something to be blamed upon his draconic blood, ass his siblings would have likely looked forward to such a challenge.

A blur of motion followed, with the young looking male hitting the ground with a hard thud. Standing only a few good yards from there was Damian, along with an unknown demon. ”Thought you saw the last of me, right kid? Takes a little more than some hack vampire to do that.” His hands were buried in his pockets, young dragon rising from his laying position and looking to them with a split lip. ”So, wheres the cambion. You know the one with the ginger hair.” Shadows writhed and rose around him like flailing tendrils. Reacting to his presence with a subdued excitement, even twisting around him in a sense.

The dragonic male tried to make a movement, only to fall to the floor against as if struck down. The female demon now a dozen yards behind them, though the movement hadn’t been followed, save for a trail of fire showing that movement. ”Was told to kill any of his friends too. Master is pretty explicit on these things.”

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof July 22nd 2017, 2:18 pm

Jake wanted the kid to leave, sooner the better, quicker the better. Anyway that meant he wasn't here, sure he could use the company for a multitude for things, boredom while waiting to see if the demon even came, back up for when the demon came,  moral support at best. But of anything, he was allowed into the dragons home only because he came with Samael, trusted with that dragon's children because he was with Samael. And if anything were to happen to Razeth's children because of him... Razeth, Samael would possibly never be able to forgive him, let alone himself torturing every moment about it. For it would be his damn fault.

However, at that moment, life decided to truly screw him over.  Watching the young dragon, Jake saw a orange like blur pass by, knocking the young dragon to the ground, blinking in surprise, Jake looked to the ground, prints of fire leading a trail to two figures, the earlier demon and a young looking woman, her body coated in an orange fire. But keeping focus on the male demon, Jake gave him a frown, not sure how well his newly forming plan was actually going to work, that and he was forming it right now so the chances of it actually even coming to fruition was poor. "Actually. I was expecting you at some point. And you won't find Sammy here." Jake said, his eyes switching between the two figures and the curling shadows that seemed to play around the male demon, taking away at Jake's confidence.

A movement in his peripheral vision took away his focus as he looked to the naked, downed dragon boy move only for the female demon to speed by him once again, and his newly acquainted friend being struck to the ground once more. A notion that was really starting to piss him off. He had encounters with speedsters before, he didn't like this encounter any more then the last one, and both were demons. "Tell me if Adam... The Vampire is still alive. Then maybe I'll decide how many fingers I'll need to bring you down." Jake threatened the demon, getting into a stance with an open hand, ready to activate the accursed red energy so that it would consume his fingers. If the last couple of minutes and encounters said anything, this guy could take a beating, and heal. So if he was like Nathanial, two fingers should be enough, but then there was the woman...

"Aww. Look at that D, shirtless wants to be a big boy. 'only fingers'. I'll let you handle him, got my eye on the naked tailed one anyway. In case he tries moving again." Aideen called out to her partner in crime as she looked between the three males in-front of her. "Maybe not kill them too. Give them a few years. They could be pretty cute... Maybe just the one with the tail." She added with a little tilt of her head as the flames that surrounded her began to focus and take form, two flame like horns appearing on her forehead and a fiery tail taking form, swinging to the left and right from her behind.

To Jake, it wasn't any improvement, but at least he had one less problem to deal with for now. Even if that remaining problem was a demon that had a sword of some kind and could throw him around like a weightless doll. Possibly even do more damage then Jake would do to himself if he landed the red energy strike.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 22nd 2017, 11:38 pm

The dragon didn’t get up, instead his body began to rapidly shift in a sense. Turning into the draconic form, massive compared to the humanoids around him as his massive maw opened wide to unleash a massive blast of lightning forward. Bright plasma lit up the area, likely making it difficult for anyone looking directly at it to see, more so for Damian who protected himself with a barrier of shadows just before the attack collided. Sending the black eyed male rocketing backwards, the faint scent of burning flesh wafting through the air for those that had the senses to catch it. A massive jutting rock reached up to catch the male, large chunks falling from it as he managed to pull himself out of the crater.

The leather jacket was peeling, flaking away from the sheer heat. Left with only a few fragments that fell away, to reveal the burnt up shirt and rather nasty looking burns that were taking a little longer to heal. The massive dark blue scaled dragon looked down upon his work, rock and terrain having turned into small pockets of bubbling lava. Massive dagger like teeth were revealed from between his lips, sharp enough they seemed to rip even tough flesh apart. A carnivore in full standing. ”Stopped being alive when he was turned, but I assure you he’s been terminated.” Shadows twisted into a spear within his hand, and with a deft chuck he flung it at Jake with impressive speeds.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof July 23rd 2017, 12:02 am

Jake was rather surprised by the sudden act of the water dragon, who sprouted lighting from his maw, striking the male demon and flinging him into an outcrop of rocks that seemingly rose to catch him. And while it took Jake a moment to catch the waft scent of burnt flesh, Jake saw the source on the demon, skin burnt, not healing as fast as it could. Well, now he had a adapt advantage.

While that was happening, Aideen stood dumbfounded for a moment, witnessing the naked kid turning into a rather large lizard. Huh. But as soon as she saw Damian recover from the sudden blast of light, making her realize she had just said she would look after the tailed one, only to fail at that. But it wasn't her fault anyway, nobody told her she would be dealing with maturing boys that could evolve into lizards and breath lighting out of there lizard mouths. Deciding to act, she ran towards the young dragon, a fire like blur as she avoided the pot holes of lava that seemed to form around the thing. Jumping, Aideen went to stomp both of her feet on the young dragon before jumping off him and running in circles around it, the trail of fire following her started to form a fire wall as she kept running at high speeds around the dragon, performing her job.

Jake watched the demon, listened to his words. A mix of emotions went though him, he didn't want to believe the demon, but he wasn't sure if the demon would bother to lie... And even then, now wasn't the time to feel sorry for the vampire, or even Samael. Now was the time to protect the cambion that helped him. Of course the demon wasn't going to make that easy, the motion of such came right at Jake in the form of a shadow like spear, moving too fast that Jake barely had enough time to twist his body out of the way of it, the edge of the spearing caught his side with a clean cut, leaving his bleeding mark on his ribs.

Ignoring the sudden pain in his side, Jake ran towards the demon, activating his red vision so that he could see the demon no matter what, Jake had a few seconds to decide the next course of action. He had that sword, he could manipulate the gathering shadows around him and he was strong, durable. Much more then Jake himself. So, he had to surprise him, be faster then him. Jake had a plan. Keeping his hand open, he focused the red energy on his two middle fingers, ready to be used. A moment from being in reach of the demon, Jake let his wings appear from his back as he jumped into the air, twisting his body mid jump so that he faced the male, he would use his wings to thrust himself downwards right on top of the demon rather then continuing to go upwards from his jump, his two red fingers aimed downwards, ready to strike the being with all the force he knew they could bring. And even if he missed, he knew striking the ground would cause enough of a distraction he could try again, the ground rumbling would hopefully be enough he could use his other hands fingers to red energy strike the demon if the first try missed, but he hoped it would not come to that anyway, less pain he felt, the better.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 23rd 2017, 3:18 am

Massive clawed hands dug into the moist ground beneath them, droplets of water rising from it. Heat rose up from the flames being created by the demon, and all in an instant water would rise like a gush from below, meeting fire with a massive hiss as it would create the screen of steam that followed. Not even an irritant compared to the steam vents he had swam through on the ocean floor, sniffing out the  demon. Sucking in air and releasing a high pressured gush of water from his mouth, cutting through the steam and hoping to cut through her as well.

Damian however was caught in battle with Jake, who had rushed at the male without warning. Two wings had propelled him forward, and he reacted in kind with the shadows rising around him like spokes, wriggling threateningly as their distance was closed even more. With quick movements he ducked out of the way with a push of the legs,  shadows like spear attempting to skewer winged male. Rolling along the ground and quickly reorienting himself, blade apparent within his hand now. Releasing a few more bolts of shadows given physical form.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof July 23rd 2017, 3:41 am

An audible crack could be heard throughout the island beach as Jake's fingers struck the ground, and a low rumble followed soon, the ground around them cracking in earnest to the force that had struck it. But Jake couldn't care, he missed, he was going to pay for that. Looking for the demon, Jake witnessed an array of shadow spears coming towards him, forcing Jake to ignore the sharp pain in his fingers as he moved to the side, crying out in pain however, as his open wing got caught by one such spear, cutting clean though. Folding the wings close to his back with a visible wince in his face, Jake began to duck and weave between the new incoming shadow spears now that he was aware of them and had the time to react, all the while trying to close distance towards the male.

On the other side, Aideen wasn't sure if her impromptu fire wall would work well against the lizard. Her thoughts were proven correct when the fire was attacked by water, steam rising and creating a blockade of hindrance for her. She was about to move though it in an effort to remove the smoke screen but was cut off when a sprout of water struck her shoulder, tearing at the skin and dousing the fire that covered that part of her. This lizard thing could use lighting, do things with earth and now water... "Yea screw this.". Using her speed to escape a couple dozen feet, Aideen watched the situation from a distance. Much preferring when the lizard boy was just a boy. He was so much easier to handle then, and cuter too. And while she was obligated to help Damian, he seemed to have a handle on the situation, maybe he wouldn't notice a little ol flame going missing for a few seconds or so, at least till the burning pain in her shoulder was replaced with skin and regrown muscle. Which would require her flame grow back over it.

In a moment of reprieve, Jake hooked his toes (having removed his shoes whitest swimming) under the earth where they stood, Jake kicked it upwards, kicking up quite a bit of dirt towards the stronger male, hoping the dirt would be a sufficient, heck even get in his eyes but at best a distraction as he made a move towards the demon, raising his left foot in an effort to kick the demon in the ribs and send him back a few feet at least.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen July 23rd 2017, 5:05 am

Spears of darkness sliced through the massive wing that was attached to Jake’s back, releasing massive gouts of of blood from the point of contact likely. Damian had oriented himself, more attacks going through the air with the intent of striking down the odd winged male that had gotten in his way more than once. Covering his eyes from the dirt kicked in their direction, leaving him open for the kick that slammed into his ribs and sent him flying along with all the air out of his lungs. Likely Jake could hear ribs snap, trickles of blood coming down from his lips. An attempt to stand up, but all he did was fall to his knees, shaking a little.

Another cough that produced more blood. Not black like Samael’s but the same crimson that came, splashing across the ground. ”F..fuck you angel boy.” He growled, falling to a knee and glaring up at the male with a sudden intensity within those abysses that were called eyes. An attempt to control the shadows stopped, wavering and fading to nothing as he fell to both hands and knees.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top