The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Served Cold. (Madeline~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Served Cold. (Madeline~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Served Cold. (Madeline~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Served Cold. (Madeline~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Served Cold. (Madeline~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Served Cold. (Madeline~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Served Cold. (Madeline~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Served Cold. (Madeline~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Served Cold. (Madeline~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Served Cold. (Madeline~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Served Cold. (Madeline~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Served Cold. (Madeline~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Served Cold. (Madeline~)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Served Cold. (Madeline~) - Page 2 Empty Re: Served Cold. (Madeline~)

Post by Quinn December 22nd 2016, 7:17 am

As Quinn was released from the bosses grip, she takes a step forward so that he couldn't just grab her again. Turning to look at the boss, she tilts her head to one side. "I am fine Maddie, he could not hurt me anyway." Quinn just stares at the boss for a minute before pushing the spears away from his neck. "He cannot talk if you accidentally stab him in the neck." She crouches down so that she was eye level with the boss and waited, curious to see if he would try to grab her again. Just like she thought, the boss reaches out towards Quinn as quick as he could, trying to take at least one of them with him. However, unlike the first time he tried it, Quinn just lazily leans back before her arm blurs for a second. A knife sprouts out of the bosses arm, Quinn moving far too fast for him to even respond.

Quinn smiles mockingly at him. "Are you ready to talk now? If not then I will just give you back to Maddie. I am sure she will have a lot of fun with you." Quinn stands back up, yanking the knife out of his arm as she dos so, waiting for his answer. The boss just chuckles, already knowing that he wasn't getting out of this alive. "I'm dead even if I do speak, so I'm not saying shit."

Quinn absently pats the boss on the head, thinking of a way to get him to talk. After a moment she just shrugs, deciding that it wasn't fun to try to get him to talk. "Well, since you do not want to tell me where your boss is, I guess I will just see if I can find out from the house." She turns to her friend, now ignoring the useless boss. "Since he is useless, you can do what you want now. I am going to go inside and see if I can find where their boss is." With that, Quinn heads back inside, leaving the boss to his doom.

Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2015-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Arcadia December 22nd 2016, 5:15 pm

The boss knew he was going to die. He probably knew from the moment he laid eyes on Quinn and Madeline for the second time in his life. He wasn’t going to talk because he knew he wasn’t going to live, especially not now. After he refused to talk, Quinn had deemed him worthless and trotted along to the building the thug had been using as a hideout, leaving the fate of the boss in the hands of the vengeful demon queen of Arcadia.

The demon goddess approached the gangster, nearly salivating at the thought of the horrible things she could do to get some sweet payback. As she approached she debated with herself on the many ways she could deal with the boss. She wanted to make him suffer but in the end decided to just end things relatively quick. With a menacing glance in the direction of her spectral warriors, the thugs body was hoisted up. With a fierce explosiveness, Madeline’s metal arm shot forward latching on to the boss’ throat. Her grip began to slowly tighten, taking away the thug’s ability to breath little by little. Several gasps for air escaped his lips as he tried to stare the red headed demon in the eyes.

Madeline’s hand continued to constrict like an angry python looking to crush its prey. Madeline’s ferocity and genuine hatred for the boss was clearly visible in her eyes, and was greatly channeled through her hand. Eventually it just looked like she was holding onto a piece of cloth as her titanic grip had all but pulverized his larynx and esophagus, and was beginning to crack the bones in his neck. The boss writhed around like a worm on a fishing hook, until there was one last audible crack that filled the air as his neck snapped under the pressure applied by the rage filled demon queen.

Once Madeline was satisfied that all the life had been expunged from the boss, she released his corpse from her clutches and let his lifeless body crash to the floor. She shot one more glance to the pair of ethereal Spartans. The ghostly warriors simply nodded, accepting their queens command and dragged the boss’ corpse back to the fiery deaths of Arcadia.  With that slightly and ultimately ugly loose end taken care of, Madeline proceeded to chase after Quinn. Hopefully her pink haired friend had found some clues by now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Queen of Arcadia
Queen of Arcadia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I'm the devil, damnation dignified."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2015-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn February 2nd 2017, 11:04 pm

Quinn steps around the many bodies that she had left behind during her first trip inside the building, moving right to where the Bosses office was, pausing in the middle of it and pondering for a moment. "If I was an evil slaver, where would I keep all of my information..." Glancing around the room she spots a computer and it was like a light bulb went off above her head. Looking up she sees that the older bulb had finally decided to flicker on and just tilts her head for a second before dancing over to the computer. Quinn pulls out a wire and connects it to the computer before inserting the other side into the back of her neck.

It didn't even take her a second to crack the password and break into the computer, where the monitor tried to keep up with how fast she shifted through the mass of information that was there. Copying everything over, she wiped the computer to make sure that nobody could come in behind them and restart what was going on here before pulling the cord out and putting it away. Having gotten the information that she wants she wanders out the door, looking for anything interesting, seeing as how she didn't really have time to go through the whole building before hand, having gone straight for The Boss. Sadly it seemed like anything of importance had already been shipped out, so there was nothing to interest Quinn.

After seeing that there was nothing left, Quinn went and found Madeline, giving her a smile. "I found some information, but it will take time to sort through. I am free right now, want to go on a date?" Quinn frowns a bit. "Is that what it is called? I heard two people say they were going out on a date." Quinn was already pulling at Madeline so that they could leave, since for all they know the police could already be heading this way and Quinn would prefer to not have to deal with them, since it's annoying.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2015-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Arcadia February 3rd 2017, 2:18 am

Madeline didn’t even have enough time to set foot inside the building. Whatever Quinn was after, she had already found it and had put the mobsters base of operations behind her. The little pink haired girl seemed an odd mix of happiness and disappointment. No doubt Quinn wanted to ‘play’ a bit more, but she had made sure there was no fun left to be had when she whipped all traces of life in the building earlier. To be quite honest Madeline was a bit disappointed as well. The mob boss had given them so much trouble the last time they had encountered him, and she had looked forward to enacting her revenge. For it all to be over in an instant was mediocre to say the least.

The demon goddess head jolted back a bit at Quinn’s suggestion, before returning the question with a slight smile. For as deadly as she was, Quinn certainly was naive, unless she in fact did know what she was asking Madeline, in which case the demon queen thought the gesture to be an adorable one and merely played along. “I see no harm in it. Lead the way.” Madeline said with a small chuckle letting Quinn drag her off into the night, to do god knows what. Regardless of what the rest of the night had in store for the two girls, Madeline was sure she’d enjoy the evening none the less. The two hadn’t hung out in what felt like an eternity, and even though the two had undergone some major changes since then, the sensation of hanging out with a dear friend and the massive smile on Quinn's face, filled Madeline’s cold heart with a bit of warmth.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Queen of Arcadia
Queen of Arcadia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I'm the devil, damnation dignified."

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2015-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top