The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Served Cold. (Madeline~) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Served Cold. (Madeline~) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Served Cold. (Madeline~) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Served Cold. (Madeline~) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Served Cold. (Madeline~) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Served Cold. (Madeline~) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Served Cold. (Madeline~) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Served Cold. (Madeline~) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Served Cold. (Madeline~) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Served Cold. (Madeline~) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Served Cold. (Madeline~) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Served Cold. (Madeline~) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Served Cold. (Madeline~) I_vote_lcapServed Cold. (Madeline~) I_voting_barServed Cold. (Madeline~) I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Served Cold. (Madeline~) I_vote_lcapServed Cold. (Madeline~) I_voting_barServed Cold. (Madeline~) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Served Cold. (Madeline~)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Served Cold. (Madeline~) Empty Served Cold. (Madeline~)

Post by Quinn August 27th 2016, 9:38 am

Quinn was super excited, almost bouncing on her feet as she heads to the night club that she heard Madeline was running. It didn't take her long to get to the club, seeing that it had a long line stretching out from the entrance with a young man, one who clearly works out, standing there making sure nobody just walks inside. Quinn stops for a second and ponders, checking out the super long line before deciding to completely ignore the rules and just walk into the entrance. The bouncer, of course, did his job and stopped Quinn from entering. "Oi, who do you think you are? You can wait like everyone else."

Quinn tilts her head to the side, staring at the bouncer for a second. "I am Quinn. My friend is inside." Figuring that it was enough to pass, Quinn goes to walk through only to get stopped again, this time the bouncer pushed her back. "I just said that you could wait like everyone else." Quinn gives the man a big smile before grabbing the hand that was holding her back and twisting it, forcing the bouncer down to his knees before creating a baton and slamming it down onto his head, knocking him out.

Seeing as how she just violently removed the bouncer so that she can enter the club, Quinn did just that, almost skipping inside, ignoring the other people who were waiting. When she finally wanders into the main area of the club, there was no Madeline sticking out to her, which must mean that she's mixing in with the crowd somewhere and Quinn has to find her! Of course, security was already moving to try to remove her, seeing as how what she just did was totally seen by cameras, so a stream of guys started to head in her direction while the head of security ran off to tell their boss what had happened.

Quinn had been moving through the dance floor when someone grabbed her shoulder from behind. Quinn reacted, instantly elbowing the man before turning and slamming a baton across his face, dropping him instantly. The dancers scatter away from her as more security moves in, clearly far too stupid to realize that they are completely outmatched. Quinn gives them a big smile. "Do you want to play with me?"
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2015-02-27

Back to top Go down

Served Cold. (Madeline~) Empty Re: Served Cold. (Madeline~)

Post by Queen of Arcadia August 30th 2016, 11:15 pm

Tonight had been dreadfully dull as far as a night at the Armory went. Madeline had drank about as much as she could stomach without getting bored, and there was not much going on down on the dancefloor. The demon queen felt lethargic and weighed down by the boredom. Heather and Xander were both up in the VIP area with her, trying to pry more of her dark teachings out of her, but the lack of activity was taking its toll on the goddess. Just when it seemed the night was at its lowest point, the clubs head of security came rushing up to the lounge, out of breath from having to climb the many stairs to get to her prestigious boss.

“Ma’am we have a problem. Someone took our Rick and just waltzed right into the clu- oh god their on the dancefloor right now.” She said in a panicked tone. Madeline let out a sigh as she pushed her two acolytes aside and approached the rails of the VIP section to get a better look at the intruder. It took literally one split second for Madeline to realize who it was that had been giving her security staff such a hard time. “what should we do?” asked the clubs head of security, not entirely sure why her boss was grinning from ear to ear. The crowed that had been enjoying themselves on the dancefloor quickly began to disperse as the security team rushed the pink haired girl.

“It’s alright. She’s a very close friend of mine.” Madeline said as she continued to watch the security team surround Quinn. Upon hearing what her boss had to say, the young woman in charge of security reached down for her walkie-talkie to order the team to stand down. Madeline reached up and took the device from the woman and dropped it over the side railing with a small chuckle. “Oops. How clumsy of me.” She knew full well that the bouncers were no match for Quinn, but felt like this was just the thing to spice up the evening. “Let her have her fun. And when she’s done mopping the floor with our boys, send her up here will ya?” she asked, thought it was more of a command.

The head of security gave the demon queen a quick nod and rushed back down the stairs. Madeline continued to peer over the railing and watch as her best friend tore into the poor unsuspecting bouncers.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Queen of Arcadia
Queen of Arcadia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I'm the devil, damnation dignified."

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2015-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn September 3rd 2016, 3:07 am

As the first guard rushes at her, Quinn sidesteps, grabbing his hand and turning, a moment later he was going through the air and slamming right into another guard, having been thrown perfectly. "I will take that as a yes. So, who is next?" Quinn sidesteps a punch, twisting around the guard and kicking the back of his knee, then uses him as a spring board to get some air, landing a perfect falling punch on one of them, taking him out of the fight instantly. Quinn turns around and finishes off the guard with a kick, laying two of them out in seconds.

One of the guards didn't like how easily she was playing with them, so he pulled a knife, managing to get a stab into Quinn's back. Normally it would have been deadly, but Quinn wasn't exactly human, so it didn't even cut her skin. She looks back at him, giving her a look of pity. "That is not the game we are playing right now. No weapons allowed!" To prove her point, she takes the knife from the man and leaves it in his leg, giggling at him moaning in pain.

"You bitch!" One of the guards curses as he charges, only for his reaching hand to get grabbed and like the first guard, he was then flying through the air. Unlike the first one, he slammed into the ground right at Quinn's feet. "You should not call people names, it is not very nice." Quinn takes him out of the game with a kick to the head before turning to fight the last two guards. Well, she would have, if they were still there. Seeing that her last time playmates had decided to run away, Quinn huffs in annoyance before going back to look for Madeline. How was a tall person with horns hard to find?

It was then that the head guard walks up to her, a little timid. "I will guide you to the Boss." Quinn nods, following the guard. "I wonder if Madeline was surprised to see me~"

It didn't take long for them to get to where Madeline was, and instead of waiting for the guard to say anything, Quinn rushes over and tackles Madeline into a hug. "Madeline~"
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Arcadia September 5th 2016, 5:58 am

Madeline watched on as her friend tore her good for nothing guards apart. The demon goddess’ grip tightened around the iron railing as she saw one of the bouncers attempt to stab Quinn. Though she knew full well that it wouldn’t hurt her pink haired friend, seeing the act nearly made her jump down on the dancefloor and discipline the man on the spot. Again even know she knew the knife would have no effect, she let out a small sigh of relief as the blade had no effect on Quinn.

It wouldn’t take long for Quinn to finish having her fun with the bouncers, and the head of security would guide her up to the VIP section to meet with Madeline. As Quinn leapt through the air, Madeline fully embraced her and spun her around a bit. A large smile overtook the demon’s usually stern face. Even after having regained her body, part of her humanity had stayed and nothing made her happier than to see her best friend. “It’s good to see you. I’m happy you decided to visit.” Madeline gently put Quinn back down on the ground before turning to Heather and Xander.

The demon goddess snapped her fingers and the two came rushing to her side. She then motioned towards the railing and accompanied them over to it. Leaning over the side Madeline looked over the swath of broken guards, but her amber eyes locked on a specific one. “Take that one to the back, and have a little chat with him will you.” She commanded while pointing at the one bouncer that had pulled a knife on Quinn. “Tell him he’s to stay late. I want to have a word with him later.”

With that Madeline’s two acolytes and the head of security headed back down to the dance floor, and within moments the party was back on. The firy redhead turned to her friend and offered her a seat, before sitting down in a large leather chair herself. “Come on Quinn, have a seat. Let’s catch up.” She said with a large smile, waiting to chit chat with Quinn.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Queen of Arcadia
Queen of Arcadia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn September 9th 2016, 12:30 am

"It is good to see you too!" Quinn pouts a little being put down, not wanting to stop hugging her friend so quickly, but figures she'll be able to do that more later. Quinn follows Madeline as she goes to the railings before following her into the VIP room.

"You do not need to do anything to him, it is not like he could hurt me anyway. I had fun too!" Quinn tried to defend the man who pulled a knife, not because she cared about him or anything, but because if Madeline broke him, then she couldn't play with him later.

Quinn looks at the seat she was offered before ignoring it, instead deciding to plop down onto Madeline and wrap her arms around Madeline's neck, hugging her again, since this time she can't get away so easily. "Sorry that I have not visited, I have been a bit busy doing stuff. I brought you a gift though! We will have to go collect it later, it will be fun, I promise." Quinn giggles into Madeline's neck at the thought of the gift that she found.

"What have you been doing lately? I see you have a club, though you need better guards, it would be much more fun if they could be challenging."
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Arcadia September 11th 2016, 11:20 pm

“Don’t worry that pretty little pink head of yours. I won’t hurt him.” she said with a coy smile. Of course she was lying to Quinn, but she didn’t want her friend getting upset so Madeline bent the truth a bit. Madeline reached down for her glass that was resting on the table beside her. Beads of moisture dripped down the glass as it was lifted from its resting place and brought up to the demon queen’s crimson lips. The demon goddess listened intently to what her friend had to say, arching a brow when there was mention of a gift.

“Oh you don’t have to worry about that. I’ve been quite busy myself.” Madeline took another slow sip from her drink before lowering the glass into her lap and clasping it in both hands. She let out a small chuckle when Quinn said the club needed better guards. “Not everyone who comes into this club has the same definition of fun as you do my dear.” Despite its appearance, music, and owner, the clientele of the Armory were mostly well behaved. Very few metahuman’s walked through the doors of the club to start trouble, if they did, they weren’t subject to the bouncers of the club, but rather Madeline’s unyielding wrath.

With all that in mind, Madeline was content with keeping the plain ordinary bouncers she had roped into the jobs. Madeline took another sip from her drink before turning to her pink haired friend to inquire about this mystery gift. “So about this gift. You said he had to go get it?” The demon goddess was certainly intrigued to find out what this gift was. Knowing Quinn, it was definitely going to be interesting.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Queen of Arcadia
Queen of Arcadia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn September 15th 2016, 3:43 am

"Yeah! It is not that far actually, we could walk if you want." Quinn points towards the entrance of the building, trying to get Madeline to carry her. Seeing as how it wasn't working very well, she pouts slightly as she stands up. Walking over to the railing, Quinn just leaps down to the first floor, wanting to get out as soon as possible.

She glances up at Madeline, waving at her. "Come on!" With that, she skips outside, ignoring the glares of the guards, since they can't do anything now, with their boss watching.

Quinn waits outside, grabbing Madeline's hand the moment she leaves the building, dragging her along as they head off, moving towards the seedier part of town. "It took me ages to find it! I just know you are going to love it." It wasn't long until they stop before a building with two thugs in front of it, not even bothering to hide the guns they were packing.

Quinn pushes Madeline out of sight, shushing her so she doesn't do anything. "You stay here and I will go get the gift, it should not take me that long." With that being said, she was off, sprinting right at the two thugs. They didn't even know what hit them, the two thugs only stared as the small girl closed in on them twin batons appearing in her hands, one of them smacking a thug across the face, sending him into the wall behind him. The second thug took a three hit combo, taking him out of the fight instantly before she switches back to the first one, knocking him out with a single hit to the head.

Quinn does a victory pose before going inside, the door closing behind her with a small click. A minute later gunfire started to echo through the building as the thugs tried to fight off the single intruder, though it was ultimately a worthless effort. Suddenly everything went quiet before a body was tossed through the third floor window, landing hard on the ground. Quinn jumps out after it, landing easily on the ground and excitedly waving Madeline over. "Madeline! Here is your gift! I could not wrap it, but you do not mind, right?"

The man that was standing back up was the very man that beat Madeline up what felt like a lifetime ago, having finally been found. "You should have fun, I have popcorn!" Quinn takes a seat, having created a box of popcorn and was munching on it as she waited to see how the fight went.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Arcadia September 16th 2016, 12:37 am

Madeline couldn’t help but let a small chuckle escape from behind the lip of her glass as Quinn was ever so enthusiastic to go on their little adventure. Deducing that the duo probably wasn’t going to be coming back to the club anytime soon, Madeline downed what little was left of her drink and followed Quinn’s example. Rather than taking the stairs, the demon queen vaulted over the railing of the VIP lounge. With a light thud of her boots, Madeline landed gracefully on the first floor of the club before following her pink haired friend out into the cold frigid Canadian air.

Not even completely outside of the club’s main door, Madeline felt a small tug on her hand. Had it been anyone other than Quinn, Madeline would have just stud still and remained an unmovable object, choosing simply to move when she felt like it, but with Quinn things were different. Something about Quinn’s optimism and ‘innocent’ nature that somehow brought mild joy to Madeline. With that, she allowed Quinn to drag her along.

It wasn’t long before the two had left behind the bright lights and clean streets and entered the more unsavory part of town, which was something that came as a bit of a surprise to Madeline. This was Canada after, nothing bad ever happened to this place, so the fact that there was even a bad part of town made the demon goddess a little curious. Madeline’s curiosity only continued to rise as her and Quinn approached a building being guarded by two armed thugs.

Again much like before Madeline wouldn’t have been for someone trying to push her aside, or shush her, but she couldn’t deny her little pink haired friend and quietly complied. Leaning back and hanging out of sight, Madeline watched on as Quinn quickly darted out form their cover and assaulted the two thugs, catching them completely off guard and dropping them almost instantly. Shortly after Quinn entered the building. Gun fire rang out in the building which put the demon queen on edge. Just as she was about to leap into action, the sound of shattering glass and a large object being ejected from the third floor was enough to make her halt in her tracks.

When the large object finally decided to stop defying gravity and came crashing down at her feet, the demon goddess couldn’t help but arch a brow. Quinn leapt out of the building shortly after, exclaiming that this was the gift she had gotten for Madeline. The man began to rise up to his feet visibly angry from being man handled by Quinn. Madeline still had a look of confusion painted on her face as she wasn’t entirely sure why Quinn had gone out of her way to bring this man before Madeline. It didn’t register till about a minute or two later that this was the man responsible for beating Madeline nearly to death a while back.

“Well, well this is a surprise indeed.” She said as she began to circle around the man, her sinister amber gaze sizing him up as she moved around him. She looked like a predator ready to savagely shred her prey apart.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Queen of Arcadia
Queen of Arcadia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn October 6th 2016, 1:15 am

The boss gets to his feet, annoyed that the little girl just tossed him out of his own window. Cracking his neck with just his muscles like a total badass, he looks around and sees Madeline, instantly understanding what was happening. "Eh? Look who came back for another beating." The boss cracks his fingers, getting ready to lay the smack down on the demon bitch again, not going to let her get away this time.

"You might even let me get into upper management, not every day we can get stock as good as you." His lecherous smile was enough for the two girls he was about to beat down know what his intentions were for them once he won. "So, do you want to do this the hard way or the easy way? I think we both know how the hard way ended last time." Not waiting for an answer, still mad about how she got away last time, the boss threw a punch at Madeline, planning on beating her within an inch of her life again.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Arcadia October 7th 2016, 5:06 am

Madeline didn’t say a word as the mob boss monologued about how he was going to beat both girls within an inch of their lives again.  If anything it only served to fuel the fire that was building up within her. He was sorely mistaken if he thought he was going to get away with hurting either of them again, especially not now. The demon goddess continued to size the man up, he seemed smaller than she remembered, perhaps it was because of the small growth spur she had while training in the depths of her kingdom. Whatever the case, Madeline quickly pushed the thought to the back of her mind as the musclebound thug launched himself at her.

As the thugs fist came rocketing forward, it came to an immediate standstill as it collided with the open palm of Madeline’s metal hand. Her fingers quickly clamped down around the man’s fist and began to exert a tremendous amount of force. With a quick tug Madeline brought the man face to face with her, their noses nearly touching as her amber colored eyes peered deep into the thug’s soul. “You thought we did things the hard way last time? You haven’t even seen what it looks like when I try. Don’t worry though. The night is still young.” With that Madeline sent her left knee crashing into the man’s ribs, the force alone was enough to send him skidding across the ground.

The demon goddess turned to Quinn who continued to stay out of the fight, seemingly content with just being a spectator this time around. Madeline felt some comfort in that thought as she didn’t want to see her friend get hurt again. Still the events from that faithful day still rang fresh in the demon queen’s mind and she was about to let this two-bit punk get away with what he had done. Madeline began slowly pacing towards the mob boss as he began to stagger back to his feet. She advanced upon him like a predator stalking its prey. “Don’t tell me I broke you already. Looks like last time was just a fluke.”

The Characters
Spoiler:
Queen of Arcadia
Queen of Arcadia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn October 15th 2016, 12:27 am

The boss staggers back to his feet, a little winded from the hit he received but that's all, the damage being rather minor. "Well well well, I guess someone got some training in. You can actually do something. Too bad it's all worthless." Still, for some reason, overly confident about his victory over the demon goddess, the boss slams his fist together as an aura seems to spring up around him.

"I'm going to enjoy taming you." Chuckling evilly the boss appears in front of Madeline, his power up giving him a boost to speed and strength. His punch manages to land a solid hit on the demoness before she can react, only for it to do jack shit besides make her maybe slide back a few inches.

It was about then that Quinn calls out to her friend. "Maddie, do not kill him please, he has information we need." That said, she returns to munching on her popcorn.

The boss blinks a little, looking down at his fist before looking up at Madeline. "Well, I'm right fucked aren't I?"
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Arcadia November 6th 2016, 2:53 am

The sound of metal scraping against pavement filled the air as the thug’s punch collided with Madeline’s gut. The force was enough to cause her to slide a few inches from where she had stood. The thug was lucky that his speed boost gave him any sort of advantage over the demon goddess and was the only reason he was able to push Madeline back at all. Leaning over the man’s outstretched arm, Madeline came face to face with the mob boss with a large grin on her face. “You’re not as fucked as you’d be if you didn’t have information we needed apparently. Be thankful my friend said what she did just now.”

Despite Quinn’s warning, Madeline wanted to severely punish this pathetic waste of skin. The thought of what happened to her all those months ago still left a sour taste in her mouth and she wouldn’t stand for it. Keeping Her little pink haired friend’s words in mind, the demon goddess proceeded to hand the mob boss the beating of a lifetime. She started by grabbing the man’s arm and twisting it with such force that the bones fractured in several places. Her metal fist then came crashing down on the side of the thug’s face driving him into the pavement below.

After pulverizing the mob boss into the ground, Madeline used her foot to turn him over. She then placed her boot to the side of his face and began to apply pressure, causing his head to slowly turn in Quinn’s direction. “Now then. You’re going to be a good boy and tell my friend everything she wants to know. If I even so much as here an ‘I don’t know’ out of you, I start shattering bones. Do you understand!”

The thug nodded as best as he could, grinding his face against the sole of Madeline’s boot in the process. “He’s all yours!” Madeline said, looking up to Quinn with a large smile on her face.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Queen of Arcadia
Queen of Arcadia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn December 17th 2016, 1:00 am

Quinn jumps off of where she was sitting and skips over to where Madeline is. After shoving her bowl of popcorn into her friend's hand she leans down over the poor boss who clearly bit off more than he could chew this time. She tilts her head slightly and smiles at him sweetly. "So, are you ready to answer questions now or is Maddie going to play with you some more?"

The boss just groans for a bit, pushing himself up and slowly getting to his feet. Quinn just tilts her head at him while waiting for him to answer. He looks down at the small girl in front of him for a second, then glances up at the rather large demon before deciding exactly the wrong thing. The boss reaches out and grabs Quinn by the throat, pulling her close and smiling at Madeline.

"So, now that I got your little friend, you ain't going to do shit. I'm going to walk out of here and if I think for a second that I'm being followed I'm going to snap her neck." He was already taking a couple steps back as he speaks, making sure that Quinn stayed between him and the demon queen that is about to kick his ass.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen of Arcadia December 20th 2016, 5:50 am

After receiving the bowl of popcorn, Madeline released the thug from beneath her boot and took a few steps back. Her metal hand sank into the oily bowl and fished out a few pieces of the fluffy corn and popped them into her mouth as Quinn got ready to ask her questions. It was at this point that the thug had screwed up for the third time in his meeting with the dynamic duo that was the demon queen of Arcadia and her best friend.

After struggling to his feet, the thug thought himself clever and quickly snatched up the little pink haired girl. He made his idle threats and for a moment, Madeline was legitimately worried about her best friend. She quickly composed herself before fear could show itself. The bowl of popcorn fell to the floor with a small thud as a majority of its contents splashed out over the sides. The demon goddess raised both her hands as if to surrender but a sly smile crept onto her face before she began to laugh manically like some washed up Disney villain.

“Oh don’t worry, I won’t do a damn thing…..but they might.” She said as her eyes flashed a bright red and she pointed with her fingers to both sides of the mob boss. Before he could even react to Madeline’s outburst a pair of ethereal spears pierced him in the back of his left calf and his right thigh. The force exerted by Madeline’s enthralled soldiers drove the spears clean through the boss’s muscle and bone and dug deep into the concrete, pinning him in place.

Madeline approached Quinn who had been relinquished by the thug when he was impaled by the spectral warriors. “You ok?” She asked before turning her attention back to the man. The demon queens eyes trailed up to her warriors. “Restrain him!” she barked. The two ethereal Spartans happily obeyed their queens demands. Each one seized the boss up by one of his arms before producing a new spear in their free hands. The tips of the spears slowly lowered till they were up against the man’s neck. “I will not tell you a third time to answer my friends questions. Be thankful I haven’t reduced you to ash yet. Now SPEAK!”

The Characters
Spoiler:
Queen of Arcadia
Queen of Arcadia
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn December 22nd 2016, 7:17 am

As Quinn was released from the bosses grip, she takes a step forward so that he couldn't just grab her again. Turning to look at the boss, she tilts her head to one side. "I am fine Maddie, he could not hurt me anyway." Quinn just stares at the boss for a minute before pushing the spears away from his neck. "He cannot talk if you accidentally stab him in the neck." She crouches down so that she was eye level with the boss and waited, curious to see if he would try to grab her again. Just like she thought, the boss reaches out towards Quinn as quick as he could, trying to take at least one of them with him. However, unlike the first time he tried it, Quinn just lazily leans back before her arm blurs for a second. A knife sprouts out of the bosses arm, Quinn moving far too fast for him to even respond.

Quinn smiles mockingly at him. "Are you ready to talk now? If not then I will just give you back to Maddie. I am sure she will have a lot of fun with you." Quinn stands back up, yanking the knife out of his arm as she dos so, waiting for his answer. The boss just chuckles, already knowing that he wasn't getting out of this alive. "I'm dead even if I do speak, so I'm not saying shit."

Quinn absently pats the boss on the head, thinking of a way to get him to talk. After a moment she just shrugs, deciding that it wasn't fun to try to get him to talk. "Well, since you do not want to tell me where your boss is, I guess I will just see if I can find out from the house." She turns to her friend, now ignoring the useless boss. "Since he is useless, you can do what you want now. I am going to go inside and see if I can find where their boss is." With that, Quinn heads back inside, leaving the boss to his doom.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top