The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
David Black, The Rebel I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
David Black, The Rebel I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
David Black, The Rebel I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
David Black, The Rebel I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
David Black, The Rebel I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
David Black, The Rebel I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
David Black, The Rebel I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
David Black, The Rebel I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
David Black, The Rebel I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
David Black, The Rebel I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
David Black, The Rebel I_vote_lcapDavid Black, The Rebel I_voting_barDavid Black, The Rebel I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
David Black, The Rebel I_vote_lcapDavid Black, The Rebel I_voting_barDavid Black, The Rebel I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

David Black, The Rebel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

David Black, The Rebel Empty David Black, The Rebel

Post by Cirasis November 6th 2009, 9:32 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: None
Title: Punk, Metal-Head, Dave, Black,
Alignment: Renegade
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Height: 6'1 1/2"
Weight: 214

Costume Description/Image: None

Personality: Cold, Cynical, loner, he is the typical teenage rebel, doing what he wants when he wants. He's the tough guy, the bad ass, the bad boy every girl dreams of.

History: David was abandoned by his mother when he was just an infant, his father had left his mother on word of her being pregnant with him, he just wasn't man enough to handle the responsibility, either that or he just didn't care. His mother believed her son was a demon spawn, a freak of nature, he was born with these gifts, this strange power, everything he touched seemed to have the life sucked out of it. As a young child, he had no control over it, his mother had suffered several near death situations from simply holding him, she couldn't handle it so she gave him up. David grew up in foster care, growing up alone with no friends, everyone thought him to be a freak as well. His personality changed as he grew older, he became cynical, cold, a loner, getting into many fights with many kids who thought they could beat up on him. He was always a big kid, rather muscular and aged quickly, most likely aging so quickly from the amount of energy he absorbed on a daily basis. At age sixteen, he ran away from foster care to leave on the streets on his own. He did petty crimes and conned people out of their money to get by, becoming street wise and tough, getting stronger every day...

Powers: Energy Absorption - On command he may absorb energy with his hands, or feet. The energy he absorbs may be used in several ways, as a weapon, as armor, or a even a skateboard beneath his feet. The amount of energy he absorbs depends on how long he is absorbing and how powerful the energy is. For example, if he were to absorb the metal from a car, the metal from the car could cover his entire body, or just a portion of it, it's his own choice. He can coat himself in a metallic armor in about a second, but something like electricity or fire would be much harder to do, and it would be much more painful to absorb. The limit to what he can absorb depends on his own durability, he can also grab you by the throat or elsewhere and drain you of your energy, but it may also cause him harm depending on your type of energy. The energy he drains he may use against you, when absorbing the energy, he can also somewhat shift his body, for example, if he were to absorb the wood from a tree, or the metal from a building, his body would be coated by it, creating an armor around him, while he has this armor, he can shift his body into sharp weapons, bludgeons, shoot out projectiles, etc. He basically can temporarily steal powers from allies, enemies, the environment, or simply suck the life out of them. His has similar effects to Rogues power, only it takes much more time in order for it to deal the same damage, it simply slowly drains the life and energy out of them, the higher their energy, the less life he takes from them since they have more to fend it off with. All the energy he absorbs is only temporary, it's length depends on how much energy he has absorbed.

PowerGrid: David Black, The Rebel Powergriddavid

Character Image/Description: David Black, The Rebel F0da11c02f6e17fbdcc2743e37839c62

Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character)
Cirasis
Cirasis

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 74
Humor : Things that are not stupid
Registration date : 2009-11-06

Back to top Go down

David Black, The Rebel Empty Re: David Black, The Rebel

Post by Guest November 6th 2009, 9:36 pm

That's Kevin Levin. Awesome!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 6th 2009, 9:47 pm

Man I got shut down for power copy and energy drain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight November 6th 2009, 9:51 pm

Write me a real description of it, and I would consider approving it, if it seemed fair to me. You usually describe your powers in one or two words.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

David Black, The Rebel Blackknight1David Black, The Rebel Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 6th 2009, 9:53 pm

I know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss November 6th 2009, 9:58 pm

Well Copying and Absorption isn't usually approved, but seeing as how its your ONLY power, and its a lot more detailed and different from normal copying and absorption, I think it should be approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

David Black, The Rebel Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight November 6th 2009, 10:21 pm

Agreed.

"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

David Black, The Rebel Blackknight1David Black, The Rebel Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist November 7th 2009, 10:43 am

I'll third that, especially since he has to physically touch you for a little while before getting the benefit.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top