The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
David's long day I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
David's long day I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
David's long day I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
David's long day I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
David's long day I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
David's long day I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
David's long day I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
David's long day I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
David's long day I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
David's long day I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
David's long day I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
David's long day I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
David's long day I_vote_lcapDavid's long day I_voting_barDavid's long day I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
David's long day I_vote_lcapDavid's long day I_voting_barDavid's long day I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

David's long day

View previous topic View next topic Go down

David's long day Empty David's long day

Post by Da Boss April 4th 2010, 2:40 pm

David sat up in bed, the sun was peeking through the window, he rubbed his eyes groggily and rolled over in bed, he sighed, Olivia had taken off up to Washington, they had discussed taking a break, David didn't really care, he laid in bed for a few minutes before his alarm clock blared to life, he slapped it into silence and laid down for a couple more minutes before slowly picking himself out of bed and rooted through his drawers for a clean shirt, he tossed few sloppily to the ground before he landed ona red one that seemed relatively ok, he threw his jacket on and walked out of his apartment, locking the door behind him.

He walked down the hallway and passed by a few of his neighbors, whome he gave a perfunctory wave to, he tapped the down button on the elevator and stepped inside, sitting through the odd elevator music the place insisted on having him bare, he stepped out and walked out of the front door, he took two looks down the road and started down towards the local fast food chain, behind him he heard the telltale crunch of tires, he turned his head and glanced at the police car which was currently following close behind him, the driver looked out of his window and addressed "excuse me" he said, he glanced down at his computer "whats your name son?" he asked, David didn't want to do what he needed to next, but if they ran him they'd bring the big dogs down on his back, David stopped, turned and started speaking "Oh, the names-" he stopped mid-sentence and ran toward the large wooden fence to his right, he scrambled over it and slingshotted himself over a few obstacles as he heard the officers crunching through the grass behind him in pursuit, with the aid of his powers he managed to slip through the backyards through the backstreets and finally lost his pursuers, heading out onto the main street he began picking his way in a random direction, he'd come back later when the heat died down.
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

David's long day Empty Re: David's long day

Post by Guest April 4th 2010, 3:23 pm

Nuke stood in the middle of a wreckage boredom written on his feautures as he walked past the corpses that lined the streets.Most were cops and a few FBI guys who had gotten in his way.Nuke carried a trash bag of money over his shoulders whistling while he worked,He stepped off a curb just as a car slammed on it's break's and Nuke was suddenly on the other side of the road watching the car smash into a school bus.

Nuke shrugged snapping his fingers causing the bus to explode taking the kid's and the car driver to the next world.WIth a slight smirk he continued his day Nuke was on vacation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss April 11th 2010, 6:58 pm

David cursed inwardly and walked briskly down the street away from the villain, he didn't have time to get caught up in that mess especially when he'd just dodged the cops, he raced down a side road and turned a corner, distancing himself from the commotion.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

David's long day Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult April 11th 2010, 7:13 pm

Andrew hopped over a nearby fence, across from David, clearly running from something himself. Andrew sprinted by almost running into David, but just barely avoiding slamming into the back of David's shoulder. Shortly after a group of cops sprinted by as well. "Shit, Shit, Shit!" Andrew exclaimed as he continued to run, increasing in speed now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
David's long day Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 11th 2010, 9:41 pm

Nuke laughed watching the two men running as he kept walking with his money,He turned down a corner stepping to a rythem in his head has he begin singin"what a beautiful Life" from Monsters Inc.Nuke looked over spotting another bank and begin thinking before shrugging heading towards it why not after all Nuke was on vacation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top