The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... I_vote_lcapIt's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... I_voting_barIt's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick...

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... Empty It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick...

Post by Pain October 24th 2009, 6:59 am

Brock Oday, the man behind Pain, the man who no longer lived, his life ended many years ago, only the monster known as Pain remains. He always told himself it was for the best, that if he were to had never gotten this curse, this gift, that the world would not be the way it is today. That it would be destroyed by Doomplague, or sent into utter chaos by SCAR, or something else, what ever he didn't know, he just knew his life was simply a trade for billions of others. At times, he wanted to be selfish and give it all up, and at other times he simply shut down and did his job whether he liked it or not, but in the end he always knew that this world would never be the same with out Pain.

He found himself walking through the empty streets of New York at two in the morning, for some reason his thoughts ran rampant this cold winter night, thinking of things in his past that troubled him. For some reason his mind kept clinging to the people he once cared for, the people that were no longer in his life. He did his best to shrug the thoughts off, shaking his head slightly and exhaling a deep breath from his nose, his own breath being clearly visible due to the low temperature. Around him was a snow capped New York, the side walks, buildings, cars, everything in sight was snowy, even now it was snowing.

Pain wore a basic attire, a tight gray shirt which hugged his muscles, long blue jeans, black boots, and black fingerless gloves. His hands were dug into his pockets, his head slightly tilted down, his closed, and a blunt hanging loosely from his lips. A full moon was out tonight, shining down dimly onto him, his short silver hair rippling with the cold breeze. The cold didn't bother Pain, his body was numb, so the weather couldn't really bother him anymore, this cold felt like room temperature to him. Pain continued his stroll through the snowed over New York, the city almost seeming like a ghost town at this time of night with this kind of weather. It was peaceful to him, he liked the solitude, it helped him to empty his mind. So he makes the most of a bad time, by smoking the brains from his head...
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... Empty Re: It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick...

Post by Ember_Fangs October 24th 2009, 7:12 am

Scar had been kicked out of her flat, she couldn't pay the rent. No job, no money, no flat. She sat on the curb of the road, hugging her bag to her. She didn't feel the cold, her blood cooled or boiled to keep her warm so she wasn't bothered about the snowflakes collecting then melting on her permanently tanned skin. She looked up at the moon, one single flake landed on her nose and she smiled at the secret behind snow. Faith had told her the story how how it was angels wings when their feathers shed in the winter to make room for the new ones, how it broke up into tiny spinnets and ho beautiful and soft it was. She scrunched up her nose and sneezes twice from the snowflake causing Faith to chuckle. She was asleep in her mind, well, resting. Angels didn't really sleep and Scar didn't sleep either. She sat and thought at night; it was just better to be in the warm and think or her skin would get covered in little bits of ice.

She was wearing her leather trousers that showed off every lump and bump in her flawless skin, showing off her athletic built legs, strong but elegant and graceful, with full hips and a narrow waist moving up to her breasts. Hourglass shaped. The men who had passed had offered her money to do so many things for the way she looked as she looked at them blankly until they carried on walking. Act dumb, stay safe. Her black long sleeved top hugged her upper half and kept her warm. She really needed somewhere to stay so she could get a job...
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... Empty Re: It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick...

Post by Pain October 24th 2009, 7:33 am

Walking by with his eyes closed, not paying attention to anything around him, shutting the world out and simply walking. The blunt still hung from his lips, despite being in a trance, he puffed it and inhaled the smoke, exhaling through his nose. He walked right by a young woman sitting on the curb, skillfully walking around her, somehow knowing she was there even though his eyes were closed and he was in a trance. His hearing was so extraordinary that he could hear her heartbeat, but something about it was unique, her heart was beating normally even though in the cold normal humans heart beats slow. He instantly knew she was not a normal human, she was something like him, something different...

He stopped dead in his tracks after walking past her on the sidewalk, standing adjacent to her, his back turned to her. He inhaled a puff from his blunt, popping his neck to the right as he did so, standing there silent for a moment, most likely frightening her a bit. Pain wasn't exactly a normal sized man, he stood at six foot five and was very muscular. He simply spoke in his very deep, rough and raspy voice, not bothering to turn around and view her. "So what's a gal like you doin out here at this time of night, with this kind of weather..." He didn't bother bringing up the fact that he already knew she wasn't a normal human, he figured it didn't matter.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 24th 2009, 7:38 am

Scars whole body went rigid when another man walked past, waiting for the punts or laughter or the groping as they tried to get their hands anywhere. She also summoned a bit on her power. Faith stirred inside of her as Scar summoned it. She got off the pavement quickly, turning around so she was facing him, his back was still to her but at least she could see him now.
"Is it any of your business?" she asked softly. Faith was awake at once. Scar never spoke out loud, she was to shy a person.
what's going on...? she asked, sensing the ground under the man. Scar just tilted her head to the side slightly, waiting for the mans reply. Angel and human on alert.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain October 24th 2009, 7:54 am

Pain let a very very soft chuckle escape through his nose as she stood up and challenged him, this girl had no idea who she was talking to, but at least she had some spunk in her. He spit the blunt out onto the floor, it was nearly finished anyway, simply letting the snow put it out. He still didn't bother to turn around, he just didn't care enough. "That's up to you isn't it...?" He said sarcastically in his deep gruff voice as he began walking once again, simply walking away from her like it never even mattered to him. If she was going to try and cause any destruction in his city, he would make it his buisness and crush her, but as long as she was just going to sit there, he could care less about what she did.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 24th 2009, 7:57 am

Scar sighed when he walked away as she slowly sat back down. Her back was aching, she really needed to have a fly soon. She let her wings uncurl slowly as she shook them out, her own feathers falling to the floor.
"You have a troubled mind on such a dark night," Faith said. Scars voice was slightly different, faiths was higher, pure and she couldn't lie where as Scars was still high but an octave lower than Faiths and her voice had a steel edge to it and a London tange.
"It's not good to have bad thoughts on a dark night such as this."
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain October 24th 2009, 8:15 am

Pain stopped in his tracks once again as he heard the fluttering of unique pair of wings, he knew exactly what kind of wings those were, he had heard them many times before. They were the wings of an angel! Pain knew this girl was not normal, but he never suspected another one of those winged fairies to come down to Earth, he wasn't exactly the biggest fan of the angels, or anyone for that matter. A second more innocent and high pitched voice rang through his ears, it sounded like an entirely different person, Pain quickly put two and two together. Realizing that this woman had some sort of split-personality, or something similar, all he knew was that there was two women living in that one body.

Pain's back remained facing her, he usually did this to people. He calmly uttered in his deep voice, "So there's two of you in there..." A soft and short chuckle escaped his lips as he softly shook his head at her. "It aint bad when you're use to it kid."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 24th 2009, 8:19 am

Scar sighed softly and folded the wings back, at least they didn't hurt now. She rested her head against the lamp post, not looking at the man now. If he wanted her dead he would have killed her by now and she wasn't doing any damage, just sitting here watching the world go past.
"Yeah two of us," Scars voice said this time. "And no not split personality. I'm not crazy and neither is Faith. Just stuck together in another of Fates stupid games," half of her words where her own and half Faiths. She sighed and looked at her bag. Her life in one tiny bag, how pathetic?
"You shouldn't brood on things past Mr. it's bad for your health and it attracts unwanted attention."
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain October 24th 2009, 8:49 am

Pain's figure didn't budge an inch, he simply popped his neck to the left as he listened to her explain how she was two different people in one body. But why she was explaining herself made him curious, he never said anything about a split-personality, which could only mean one thing, this woman was reading his mind. Pain didn't like that one bit, if she were to keep it up, he wouldn't be happy...

He couldn't help but find her lecturing laughable at best, to him it was lecturing, he despised being told what to do. Maybe if she knew his past, she wouldn't find it so easy to say that. "Don't read my mind unless you want a new hole on your body." Pain then for the first time turned to view her, his surprisingly beautiful bright blue eyes meeting hers. "My story isn't one that's so easy to forget..."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 24th 2009, 8:58 am

Scar laughed softly, her bright green eyes twinkling in the moon light, casting a cool beauty over her tanned skin. She turned her eyes away from his, her head tilted back slightly to look at the sky.
"I'm sorry, it's my little gift. I'll tune it out from you as best as I can," she smiled, Faiths voice was soft and silky on the night air. He was a handsome man for sure and she loved blue eyes but they were so so sad...She glanced back up at the man.
"If you want to tell your thoughts to someone I'm a good listener and I can offer my own advice. That is...if you wish to not be alone on a cold winters night." A smile flickered across her face as she looked at the snowy seat beside of her.
"And you don't mind getting a cold wet ass." Scar added, smirking slightly.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain October 24th 2009, 9:41 am

Pain wasn't exactly expecting her to offer to hear his thoughts, not like he would ever share them with a total stranger, not like he would share it with anyone really. He was more the type to keep things to himself and deal with his own problems on his own. He looked her up and down, being startled by her beauty, everything about her was perfect, but the thoughts of lust would not so easily tempt this man. She was beautiful, but true beauty was not on the outside, at least not to him. "Sounds more like you're the one who doesn't wanna be alone tonight."
He chose to ignore her asking him to share his thoughts, it was just his nature.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 24th 2009, 9:47 am

Scar laughed softly and rubbed her arms up and down slowly to warm them even though she didn't feel the cold it was a human gesture she missed.
"Yeah I guess I don't," she admitted. "But who would when you have some evil pysco after you to have children with you for some demon army thing?" she looked at him, saying the whole thing so bluntly and softly it would startle someone how easily she took it on herself. She smiled slightly at his startled expression.
"You don't have to share anything we can just talk or you can carry on with your life, either way it was nice to meet you. My names Scarlet and this," she made her wings shift. "Is Faith."
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain October 24th 2009, 10:00 am

Pain rose his right eyebrow at her as she stated something about a demon army, his thoughts immediately dragged to the dark demon prince Raide, could this woman have some relation to him? Could Raide be the demon that's after her? Possibly, and that's all it needed to be for Pain to get interested. He needed to find and kill that demon, so maybe this girl could help him in his search, or maybe it's just another dead end.

"Demon....? What's this demon's name?"
He cut her off after she stated something about the demon army.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 24th 2009, 10:04 am

Scar frowned slightly as Faith began to talk slowly.
"He had many names. The one Scar knows him by is The Master, but there are other names for him," Scar blinked in slight shock at this information, she had never known Faith knew this.
"He's know among out race as Raide, or The Shadow King. A war had been brewing for a long time, he just needs more children and angel blood and demon blood combined is a very strong combination." Scar listened, a still sense starting in her stomach. This was the demon who had ruined her life, who had nearly killed her by trying to fit an angel inside of her. A being like an angel wasn't meant to be in human form but he was the only one who could reverse it was far as they knew.
"Why the sudden interest?"
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain October 24th 2009, 10:14 am

Pain listened closely and couldn't believe his ears, Raide, it was the same monster that he knew! Pain's right hand balled up into a fist, "Because that demon...Is responsible for the life of my younger brother...That demon is plotting to take over everything, and not just Earth, but your dominion too." Pain walked over to her, standing before her, towering over her as he looked down into her eyes. "Tell me, where can I find him?"
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top