The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 6 I_vote_lcapIt's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 6 I_voting_barIt's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 6 I_vote_lcapIt's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 6 I_voting_barIt's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick...

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 6 Empty Re: It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick...

Post by Pain November 25th 2009, 3:07 am

Pain's left side of his lip curled up into a smirk, he just wanted to hear her talk, and she was a pretty cool gal, so he wanted to know her better. "There's a lot I don't know about you..." His blue eyes wandered off, thinking of what to ask her, but coming up with very little ideas, he just decided to ask her about something a little personal. "How bout your family? Got any of em left?

Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick... - Page 6 Empty Re: It's Been A Long Day Living With This, It's Been A Long Time Since I Felt So Sick...

Post by Ember_Fangs November 25th 2009, 9:51 am

Scar's lips moved up in a half smiled when he said he didn't know a lot about her. True but she didn't know a lot about him either - right? She pressed her lips together when he asked about family, great.
"Unfortunetly yes," she said with a soft sigh. "My older brother and some uncle or other, we don't talk. Mum and dad died while I was... changing....I didn't find out till I went home, I didn't know where else to go and there I found what had been left to me. I visited their graves before I came here. They died in a car crash the day I was abducted, they were on their way to see me, strange isn't it?" she asked, a kind of cold sarcasim in her tone of voice.
"I never see my brother anymore, didn't use to when I was a kid - hell I didn't see my parents that much so I don't know why they were coming to see me. My older brother was - probably still is - a drug dealer in the lovely slums of london." she said with a weak smile.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 27th 2009, 12:09 am

Pain listened with a bit of a heavy heart, he guessed he didn't understand what it was like to have a family, he had never had one of his own, the only relative he had on this Earth was his brother Emmett. A weak half smirk stuck to his face as his bright blue eyes stared into her eyes, they seemed a bit emotional as he spoke, his eyes that is. His voice unchanging, deep, raspy and bad ass as ever. "At least ya still got some family left girlie...Maybe you should try to get back in touch with em."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 27th 2009, 5:06 am

Scar shrugged.
"they think I'm dead, it's better off that way. I saw my own gravestone, right next to my mum and dads. My brother couldn't give two shits about me, he's probably to high on crack to even remember me, even if he doesn't remember burying my empty coffin." She sighed and looked down at her hands.
"Never had a close family they didn't have time for each other, just there for an image really," she said softly. She really wished she'd had a normal family.
"Hence why I got out of there as soon as I could, it was just an empty house.." she looked up into his eyes with a slight smile.
"Next question?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 27th 2009, 7:36 pm

Pain listened to her rather closely even though his eyes were looking away from her and over at the wall, he was both thinking and listening. He never even really knew what it was like to have a real family, so he didn't know how he could relate or say he understands cause he didn't, but he did understand what it felt like to be alone, and it wasn't a great feeling. He moved his eyes back to meet hers, "That sucks girlie," A smirk came across his lips. "Dunno if it means anything, but ya know I'm here for ya as long as you give me a reason to be."

Whether she just be his friend, or something more, there has to be a reason for him sticking around, and right now, he had a reason. "And I think I got my reason." He said still smirking at her, rising to his feet and undressing there on the spot, taking off the costume he had put on and stripping down to nothing more than his fit gray boxers, his bulge once again very large and visible to her, though he thought nothing of it. He quickly shook his head, and looked down to her from his tall standing position, standing before her as she sat on his bed. It was his home, he'd do what he want, though he doubted she'd complain. "So girlie, how far ya been with a guy? Said ya never even seen your boyfriend naked, so you're tellin me you're a virgin or somethin?" He said with a soft chuckle and smirk, maybe he was being a bit intrusive, but eh, he was a bit curious is all.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 28th 2009, 4:56 am

Scarlet eyes widened slightly when he just undressed in front of her. Her eyes flickered from his face to his chest to his boxers then back up to his beautiful eyes again. She felt her heart skip a beat as Faith made a gagging sound in her head.
I'll just step out... she said slowly and it was like Faith never exsisted. Scar had her body back for the minute...all to her face.
"Err..no...yes...I mean..." Scar stammered going more and more red.
"Yeah, I am a virgin," she blushed more. "Why?" she raised an eyebrow with a hint of a flitatious smile to it.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 29th 2009, 12:59 am

Pain smirked at her, leaning against the wall behind him and crossing his arms over his muscular and scarred chest. Damn it, lust was getting the best of him, just looking at her, some one as beautiful as her in his apartment, on his bed. He pushed the thoughts to the back of his head, he may think it, but he could control himself unlike a lot of other men. She was a virgin? Kind of funny if you asked him, well at least it all made sense now, why she never even got see him naked, sucks for him, he almost chuckled at the thought.

He noticed her blushing, why was she so nervous about it? Did she want to impress him or something? Seems like girlie took a likin to the ol' body guard, with that flirty smile of hers, it seemed like she was just asking for it. Their eyes meeting one another, he could see it in her eyes, she had something going on for the big guy. "Just curious girlie, If it makes ya feel any better, you can ask me one question."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 29th 2009, 6:45 am

"Only one?" Scar pouted as she looked up at him but it soon faded into a soft smile as she thought for a minute about what she'd like to know. What would she like to know?
"Do you...know a way you could seperate me and Faith?" she asked. It was the questions he most wanted to know. It was obvious that he wasn't a virgin, he was so relaxed. It was weird being a first timer to it all but with Faith in her mind as well and the angel making sick noises whenever she kissed another human it put her off badly. Faith huffed slightly.
It wasn't my fault you two weren't meant to be, she huffed slightly as Scar looked up to meet Pains eyes. When their eyes locked soemthing stirred in her stomach making her feel odd...

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 29th 2009, 12:55 pm

Pain took a moment to think, he knew he had nothing, all he had was destroy Raide and save the world, he didn't know how to save her too. It puzzled him, maybe since Raide was the one who did it, the effets would be reversed when he dies? Maybe? If not, he always had people who could help. There just had to be a way, there was no way it could be impossible, right? Damn it, if both Emmett and Ein can come back from the dead these women can get their bodies back!

"Honestly, Not too sure myself, maybe if I kill him, you two will get your bodies back?"
Pain said boldly to her, confident he had the strength to handle anything thrown at him.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 29th 2009, 1:02 pm

Scar nodded slowly as she looked down at her lap then looked back up at him.
"Thank you...Thank you so much," she said from the bottom of her heart she meant it. She stood up and just...hugged him. She trusted him to help ehr get her body back, she trusted him with her life.
"I owe you my life, anything you need or want you ask and I'll try and do it to the best of my ability," she said, meaning every word.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 29th 2009, 2:15 pm

Pain simply shook his head at her, a smirk across his face as his eyes closed. "Don't worry about it girlie." He said as he slowly revealed his bright blue eyes once again, he appreciated her thankfulness, it showed that his efforts weren't really being wasted. This gal wasn't that bad. "It's getiin late girlie, you should get some rest. Where you wanna sleep? I can sleep on the couch if ya want the bed." He said with a shrug of his shoulders, he didn't really mind and figured she wouldn't want to share a bed with him on their first night, he just was just trying to be kind he guessed. "Just holler if anything goes wrong."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 29th 2009, 2:21 pm

"It's your bed, sleep on it," Scar said with a soft smile. She didn't mind.
"I've slept on the floor with hobo's and god knows what else, hunny it's like waking up next to, well, a superhero if I slept next to you," Scar smiled.
"Can I use the shower first though? I feel disgusting to be completely honest," she said, looking at her dirt coated arms and then looked up at him for permission. She'd seen him naked it wasn't that much of a deal to sleep with him.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 29th 2009, 2:41 pm

Pain chuckled at her and felt kind of bad for her to, a girl as beautiful as her out on the streets cold alone and hungry. "Nice 'ta know you wanna wake up beside me." A smirk tugged across his lips, proceeding to shrug at her, he could care less if she used his shower. "Sure, go right ahead. My home is yours, aint gotta worry 'bout askin'."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 29th 2009, 2:52 pm

Scar nodded and smiled thankfully. She grabbed a clean set of PJ's from her bag - they were clean because she hadn't used them in ages seeing as though she'd been sleeping on the streets so they were clean. She closed the door behind her. She didn't lock it incase something happened. She turned it on and stripped before getting in and taking great satisfaction in cleaning herself properly for the first time in 6 months. She sighed, enjoying the water and watching the dirt rinse down the plug hole. She washed her hair, her body, everywhere. She rinsed off and washed herself again before risining off and grabbing a towel.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 29th 2009, 3:01 pm

Pain shrugged as he watched her walk away, she didn't seem so dirty to him, but eh what ever. He walked over to his bed and sat down on the left side of it, closest to the window. Maybe it was best that they shared a bed, they'd be close to each other as they slept, and Pain was a very light sleeper, no one could sneak up on him during his slumber, they had a better chance when he was awake! He decided to lay down on his bed, resting his hands behind his head and staring up at the ceiling. He had no intentions of turning on the TV, he would just lay there til he fell asleep he guessed, he was never a fan of the television.

He closed his blue eyes and simply laid there, attempting to sleep.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 29th 2009, 3:08 pm

Scarlet slipped into her Pj's - a tight vest top and loose pj bottoms as she walked out into the room. She slipped into bed, careful not to disturb Pain as she slipped under the covers and curled up. She was tired, very tired. But now she was clean her hair shone beautifully and her skin was a beautiful golden brown colour that was completely natural. She closed her eyes as she sighed softly, happily. She laid behind Pain so to speak, she felt safer behind the big brute of a man, like nothing could get through him.
She was asleep in seconds, a sudden calm cam over her face. She looked so young and peaceful in her sleep.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top